The Other Salvatore

By miss_lavancha

This is a story about the youngest Salvatore, Elizabeth. No one knows she's alive, not even Stefan and Damon... More

The Other Salvatore
A/N: New Cover!
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20 - THE BALL! Part 1...
Chapter 21 - THE BALL! Part 2
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28 - SEASON 3 FINALE Part 1
Chapter 29 - SEASON 3 FINALE Part 2
Chapter 30 - Season 4 Opener
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45 - THE LAST ONE!! Part 1
Chapter 46 - THE LAST ONE!! Part 2 - THE END!!
A/N: Bullies
Hybrid in Debt
"Falling for the Original Gentleman"
PREVIEW: ALL'S FAIR N LOVE A WAR (SEQUEL)
Sequel
Fanfiction Awards
Just In Case

Chapter 16

35.6K 722 286
By miss_lavancha

-Elizabeth's POV-

After I talked with Elena, I helped Kol clean up the mess we had made. We didn't talk as we worked, but I knew he was curious as to my reaction and reasoning. Finally, I couldn't take it.

“Just say what you're thinking, Kol. Spit it out!” I whisper yelled. He glanced over at me, then dropped the bodies in the lake. Finally, he turned to face me.

“I just don't understand why you stopped when that human girl found us. Why not kill her or compel her, and get back to it. We were almost done with that group anyway...” he said. I sighed.

“She's... “dating” one – maybe both – of my brothers. I don't know, it's a complicated relationship. But what I do know, is I love my brothers, and I've missed them. If she makes them happy, I want to be on her good side, even if that means stopping mid-spree. I explain. “Besides, we can still have fun without killing people. I saw a club a few towns over while driving through. I think that it's open until sunrise.” I said, smirking. He looks at me and nods.

“Understood. As for the club – let's do it!” We smiled at each, then finished dropping the bodies over the side of the bridge into the lake. We jumped into his car, and drove over, and partied the rest of the night away.

-The Next Morning-

I woke up curled into Kol's chest. He was still asleep, so I took a moment to look at him. He looked so innocent, so peaceful, asleep. It was a nice sight. I smiled, then climbed out of bed, and went into the attached bathroom. I stripped, then took a nice warm shower. As I climbed out, I suddenly realized I had no other clothes to change into.

“Shit.” I murmured. I peeked out and saw Kol still passed out in bed.

“Double shit.”

I stood pondering my situation for a moment. I was not going to put my old, bloody, dirty clothes back on. Then I thought of Rebekah. We were the same size, and I doubted she would mind me borrowing anything, once I finally saw her. I would just run really fast and grab something and run back.

I ran down the hall, and got in her room. She wasn't in bed, so I didn't worry about being quiet. I was just about to leave, when I heard the one thing I had been hoping to avoid.

“Morning, love.” came that cocky British accent I knew so well.

I turned, and there stood Klaus smirking at me, looking me up and down. I remembered that I stood wrapped in a towel, with nothing else, and I must have blushed from head to toe.

“Damn it.” I murmured to myself, but of course he heard it. His smirk widened. That's when I noticed he didn't have a shirt on. My throat went dry as I took in his abs, and toned, muscular arms.

“Like what you see?” he asked, coming into the room. I swallowed, and shot him a weak glare.

“Actually, not especially.” I said with my chin up. He smirk just grew.

“So what are you doing, love?” he asked, coming closer.

I took a step back and cleared my throat.

“I took a shower and didn't have fresh clothes, so I cam to borrow some of Rebekahs'.” I said confidently. He just looked at me.

“I figured. I meant: why are you at my house?” he said.

“Oh. Me and Kol went partying, and then I spent the night.” I said. Was I mistaken when I saw some jealousy flash through those blue eye? I must be seeing things...

“Ah. And what kind of party did you and Kol go to?” he asked, still smirking. I glared.

“Well, we had a murder spree, then went clubbing.” I said. I saw a dozen emotions go through his eyes, but they ended on anger.

“You went on a murder spree? In Mystic Falls?” he growled. I stepped back farther, shocked by his anger.

“Y-yes.” I whispered.

“How many?” he asked.

“What?”

“HOW MANY PEOPLE DID YOU KILL?!” he yelled. I flinched back, and suddenly Kol was standing in front of me.

“Well, brother. Perfect timing.” Klaus muttered. He looked us both in the eye, first Kol and then me.

“How many people did you kill last night?” he asked again, softer this time. I looked down and mumbled.

“12.”

“What?” he said, as if he hadn't heard me. I looked up, and looked him straight in the eye.

“12.” I said again. He looked at us both in disbelief.

“Only 12? You guys must be losing your touch.” he stated, chuckling softly. That infuriated me.

“I meant 12 each. And in 3 waves. We were going to do 4, but we got interrupted during the 3rd one. We only got halfway done with that one.” I said defiantly. His chuckle faded, and he looked aghast.

“You guys killed 60 people? In one night?” he murmured, shocked.

“Come on now, brother. We've done worse. Remember Atlanta in 1896. They never even published the story in the paper because of how gruesome it was.” Kol said, smirking, turning to look at me. “What, we did about 200 a night for a week straight?”

He raised his hand in a classic high five position. I looked at him, then reluctantly gave him a high five. Klaus was just standing there, glaring at us. We finally turned to look back at him, and each took a step back. I had never seen him this angry. I was confused.

“You. Killed. 60. People.” he spat. “All from one town, in one night. Do you have any idea how this going to look? And what, pray tell, did you do with the bodies?” he growled.

“We dropped them in the lake.” I whispered. I was actually a little scared. He glared, then sighed.

“That might be enough to cover your tracks for now.” he grumbled. He turned to look at Kol. “I should dagger you again for this.” I gasped, but they both ignored me. “How many people told you to be careful, to be conspicuous? Me, Mother, Elijah. You just don't learn...”

I stepped in front of Kol.

“You will do no such thing. Not again.” I said, my voicing raising with every word. I glared at him.

Suddenly, he looked guilty. But that soon changed and he shot me a glare back.

“And you.” he said. “Your brothers are going to be ashamed when they hear of this, as they will. If Elena doesn't tell them, I will.” he said.

I looked down. That was a low-blow for him. He knew how much my brothers meant to me, and how much I sought their approval.

I heard Kol growl behind me, as he knew how dirty that was to say. When I looked up, Klaus was looking at me, again with a slightly guilty expression. Before anything more could be said however, Rebekah walked into her room.

“What the bloody hell is going on in... Elizabeth?” she yelled, then stopped when she saw me. I suddenly remembered I was in a towel, holding her clothes, in her room, and standing between her brothers. I blushed, and smiled sheepishly at her.

“Hey, Bekah.” I said. She looked at me, then ran over and pulled me into her arms. I hugged her back.

“I thought I would never see you again.” she whispered, and I felt some tears splashing onto my bare shoulder.

“Aw, Bex.” I whispered. “I would have come to see you eventually, if I hadn't heard you had been daggered by your bastard of a brother.” I mumbled, then gasped. I knew my mistake right away. I pulled away and turned to Klaus. I saw the hurt in his eye, and took a step forward.

“Klaus... I am so sorry. I didn't mean it.” I whispered. He looked at me, and nodded.

“But you did.” he whispered, and suddenly he was gone. My heart broke a little more. I looked at Kol and Bekah looking at me with sad eyes.

“I can't believe I said something so stupid.” I mumbled. “I didn't even think about it until it was out. I really didn't mean it. I just...” I started to ramble. Bekah cut me off by pulling me into another hug.

“It's alright. He'll get over it.” she whispered. “Just let him stew.” I nodded, and she pushed me back.

“Nice outfit by the way.” she said, grinning. I looked down, and saw my towel was coming undone. I pulled it up, and glared at her.

“Shut up.” I said, as I walked into her bathroom to get dressed. This had been a long day, and it was just getting started...

A/N: Yay! Longer chapter! :) And some drama too. I may have put a little too much emphasis on their kill count. If you think it is too high, let me know and I'll change it... And what about Klaus' reaction to their murder spree. Unexpected? Or not? Sound off in the comments. And Rebekah has joined the party. Yay! As always, let me know what you think. What you like, what you don't like, questions, comments, concerns, recommendations, whatever. Until next time.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

391K 7.7K 70
NEW VERSION OUT ON (thatweirdokhai) - 𝙊𝙑𝙀𝙍 𝘼 𝙃𝙐𝙉𝘿𝙍𝙀𝘿 𝙔𝙀𝘼𝙍𝙎 𝗮𝗳𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗯𝗲𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘁𝘂𝗿𝗻𝗲𝗱, 𝙎𝙆𝙔𝙇𝙀𝙍 𝙎𝘼𝙇𝙑𝘼𝙏𝙊𝙍𝙀 𝗿𝗲�...
1.5M 29K 31
❝How long will I love you? As long as stars are above you... And longer if I can...❞ ⬖ ⬖ ⬖ Mia Salvatore's life just got a little more complicated...
681K 11.3K 86
[COMPLETE. EDITED] When he meets her his world feels complete. When she meets him she feels as if she is safe and protected. She is scared that he w...
2.6K 32 21
(*COMPLETED*)This is a fanfiction of The Younger Sister of Damon and Stefan Salvatore, and The adoptive Mother of Zach Salvatore. I created the chara...