Logan Paul your new BF? (ON H...

By my_fav_stories

I Hope you guys like it and I don't know what to say so bye enjoy. :v More

CHAPTER 1
CHAPTER 2
Smut Chapter #3
Help Me!!! A/N
CHAPTER 5 Netflix and chill?
CHAPTER 6 / MY MOM WHAT?
CHAPTER 7 / JEALOUS?!
CHAPTER 8 / BACK TO LA
CHAPTER 9 / ARE U CHEATING ON ME?
Guys!
Smut book? ❌😂
CHAPTER 10/DO I BELIVE U?
#11 / The paul family
#12 / Jake likes me?
What do you think?
Thank you!
Sorry Guys I Can't

CHAPTER 4

422 7 3
By my_fav_stories

*sorry for the slow updates, school is crazy right now, so I hope you understand, let's continue the story*

L; I don't know babe, it shows a lot of your body.
Y; Are u kidding me?, babe it's not a big deal!, come on I'm going to be fine hehe.
L;Ok, just this time now go with u "best friend" * he said in a girl voice*

(By the way this is the dress if u don't remember)^^^^
* You go and get ready to go to the mall, and a time skip 'cause I am lazy and it's literally 1:16am.*

*At the mall*

Y; EVA!!!!!
E; Y/N!!!!!
Y; OMG!, now lets go to buy a lot of stuffs
E; Yay!!

* We go to a lot of stores but after 3 hours shopping we go home obviously Eva to her house and I go to Logan's*

L; Hi bae! *hugs u*
Y; Hey...hmmmm.....I think we need to.... You know..... talk? * you look at him serious, and sitting in the sofa*
L; Ok babe.... What do you want to tell me?* sitting in the sofa*

Guys I am so sorry that this chapter is pure sh*t but I don't have ideas maybe the next chapter will be better, PLEASE VOTE!!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

136K 4.8K 39
❝ if I knew that i'd end up with you then I would've been pretended we were together. ❞ She stares at me, all the air in my lungs stuck in my throat...
1M 64.1K 119
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
83.7K 3K 51
"𝐓𝐫𝐮𝐭𝐡, 𝐝𝐚𝐫𝐞, 𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐧 𝐛𝐨𝐭𝐭𝐥𝐞𝐬 𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐡𝐨𝐰 𝐭𝐨 𝐛𝐚𝐥𝐥, 𝐈 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐀𝐫𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐭𝐥𝐞" 𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 Caitlin Clark fa...
729K 26.9K 102
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...