IT CAST IMAGINES (DISCONTINUE...

By ShakesPearBoi

GO CHECK OUT MY NEW STRANGER THINGS IMAGINES BOOK! Ranked 1 in #WYATTOLEFF - 22.05.18 Ranked 2 in #STANLEYURI... More

EXPLANATION
☆ RICHIE/FINN ☆
hurt me - part one // Richie
hurt me - part two
sonora - part one // Finn
sonora - part two
jealousy // Richie (Very NSFW)
surprise // Finn
childhood memories // Finn
comic con // Finn
soulmate au // Richie
tension // Richie (Very NSFW)
rock on // Finn
strange in love - part one // Finn
strange in love - part two
☆ BILL/JAEDEN ☆
speechless // Bill
crying // Bill
mystery girl // Bill
hp soulmate au // Jaeden
☆ EDDIE/JACK ☆
forbidden // Eddie
this is me // Jack
cheater - part one // Jack
cheater - part two // Jack
found // Eddie
director's daughter // Jack
☆ MIKE/CHOSEN ☆
rock war // Mike
smiles all 'round // Chosen
☆ STANLEY/WYATT ☆
a man // Stanley
live streaming (kinda NSFW) // Wyatt
soulmates // Wyatt
junior prom // Wyatt
soulmate au // Stanley
☆ BEVERLY/SOPHIA ☆
crazy or not // Beverly
coming out // Sophia
soulmate au // Sophia
☆ BEN/JEREMY ☆
truth or dare // Ben
pickup lines // Jeremy
☆ HENRY/NICHOLAS ☆
byron bay love // Nicholas
love-hate // Henry
colours // Nicholas
colours - part two // Nicholas
★ PREFERENCES ★
when they first see/meet you
when they first see/meet you 2
first kiss
first kiss 2
Author's note

the kiss // Jaeden

8.8K 159 58
By ShakesPearBoi

KISS SCENE ABOVE ^

Age: fifteen

Y/N - Your name
N/N - Nickname
E/C - Eye colour

'The way you feel when you kiss him for the first time. Like fire within your bones. Like your soul has returned to the water. Like every part of you that came from a dead star is alive again.' — Nikita Gill

Y/N'S POV
Today is the day. Today is the day that you kiss your crush, Jaeden Wesley Lieberher. A few days ago, Andres or Andy as the cast called him, told you guys that there had been a change of plans for the script — that instead of Bill kissing Beverly, Bill would be kissing Lou Gillian, the character that you played in IT. Lou is a new girl in the town of Derry, who had been added to the movie as another protagonist who joins the Losers Club and loses her pet cat to Patrick Hockstetter. It was one kiss, Jaeden just had to give you one simple kiss, but you were freaking out. Everyone knew, even the cast of Stranger Things knew and the fans kind of guessed. Everyone knew, except for Jaeden himself. Heck, even Jaeden's mum knew. It was your first on-screen and off-screen kiss. You guys are currently on set, filming the ending scene of the film, where all of the Losers make the blood pact. You were all in your character's clothes, fake cuts and bruises applied and your hair and makeup done professionally. You sat in the field near Derry's kissing bridge and began the scene, your heart pounding out of your chest.

"I can only remember parts, but I thought I was dead." Sophia spoke softly but surely, snapping you from your panic. "That's what it felt like."

"What were we all doing there?" Jaeden questions, his character's memory also beginning to fade over time, forgetting the horrible tragedy that the Losers had to face that summer.

"I just remember how we felt." Sophia replies. "How scared we were... I don't think we could ever forget that." The camera pans over all of you and you try to remain in character as the scene continues.

"I saw all of us, all of us back in the system." You spoke up, remembering your character's lines as everyone's attention turned to you. Jaeden's eyes felt like they were burning your skin as they gazed at you with hidden admiration. "But we were all older, like our parents' ages." Everyone glances down. Jaeden grabs the piece of fake glass from the ground and stands up, speaking up.

"S-swear, swear, if it isn't dead. If it ever comes back, we'll come back to." Jaeden glances at everyone, but his permanent gaze remains on you as he stutters slightly, character development evident in Bill. Everyone begins to stand, Finn and Jack going first. Jeremy followed and then Chosen, Wyatt, Sophia and ending with you. Jaeden begins to walk around, grabbing everyone's hand and pretending to slice it. The boys pretend to grind their teeth or flinch from the pain. He gets to Sophia, who is beside you, and drags the fake glass across her hand. Her eye twitches and she hisses softly. Jaeden then faces you, grabbing your fingers and dragging the glass across your hand. Electricity running throughout your body as you gaze at Jaeden, pretending to swear under your breath from the fake pain. He stays in front of you for a few seconds before Andy calls cut.

"Great job, guys. That was awesome! Can you please go to Dani, so she can put the fake blood and cuts on your hand?" Andy directs us and we line up at the make up trailer, waiting for our turn.

"The amount of germs you could get from actually slicing your hand with a piece of broken glass." Jaeden mumbles from behind you and you giggle, turning around.

"You're starting to sound like Eddie now, Stuttering Bill." You tease and Jaeden playfully rolls his eyes, shoving you softly.

"Stop flirting! My god, you two." Finn winks as he walks away from the make up chair. You turn back around quickly, hiding your inflamed cheeks as you sit down in front of Dani, one of the make up artists on set.

"Are you ready for your kiss?" Dani teases as she begins applying a stick-on cut. You look at your lap, fiddling with your fingers.

"I have no idea what you're talking about." You shuffle in the seat, nerves bubbling in your stomach.

"I think you do, N/N." She pours the sticky red substance on your hand. "All done." She shoos you away so you can start on Jaeden, who was fourth in line behind you, Sophia and Finn. You jog up to Sophia, who was checking her phone with her clean hand.

"Sophia, I don't think I'm ready for this. I mean, what if Jaeden figures it out and hates me?" You question your best friend, your eyes pleadingly staring at her. Sophia snaps up from her phone quickly, turning it off and chucking it onto the snack table.

"Y/N, Jaeden couldn't hate you if he tried, he has a crush on you! I've been telling you for weeks now. Besides, from what the boys have been telling me, he's looking forward to this." You scoff.

"Soph! It's just an on-screen kiss and I'm freaking out because it's my first actual kiss, that I'm experiencing with my crush and it means nothing to him. Ugh." You groan as you bury in your face in your clean hand.

"Y/N, he-"

"Let's get back to filming, guys. Jaeden, take your place again. Y/N, we're filming from just after he cuts your hand." You look at your best friend desperately one last time before the two of you rush off to your previous spot, where the boys now stood in a circle. Everyone gets back into position, Jaeden grabbing your fingers again as he grabs the piece of fake glass from off of the ground.

"You've got this, N/N." Jaeden whispers softly with a sweet smile before edging back into character. He stares into your eyes again as Andy yells action. He soon drops the piece of glass, grabbing your hand and intertwining your fingers as you all stand in a circle. Your heart continued like a racehorse as small beads of sweat drips from your forehead due to nerves. One by one, the boys grab each other's hands as multiple cameras pan around the group. Sophia grabs your hand, smiling sweetly before Jack grabs Jaeden's other hand. Soon, everyone is holding each other's hands and you guys soon let go, an empty feeling invading your stomach as Jaeden releases your hand.

"I hate you." Wyatt speaks up in character, acting all serious. Jack soon cracks up laughing and we're all in a fit of giggles, just like the script said to. One by one, everyone walks off, saying goodbye. Wyatt first, then Jack, then Chosen, then Finn, then Jeremy and finally Sophia walks off, nudging your shoulder, unknown to the cameras. Jaeden and you are left, sitting near the bank of the river.

"I never feel like a loser when I'm with all of you." You speak up. Jaeden looks at you, remaining in character solemnly before looking away. You gaze remains on him for a few seconds, unintentionally before looking at the dirt beneath your feet.

"Bev all packed for Portland?" He questions, watching your facial expressions as you respond, your character's heart meant to be breaking.

"Yeah, pretty much. She's leaving tomorrow morning so she's staying at mine tonight." You murmur. "It's a shame you never got to kiss her," Your character bitterly spoke, remembering Bill's blabbering at the start of the summer, describing his mysterious crush, which your character had assumed as Beverly. "See you around, William." You spoke Bill's full first name with anger as you got up, walking away. You pull slightly at your dress' hem, your boots crushing the dry leaves beneath your feet. You knew what was coming next, you had read the script a million times before. It still didn't prepare you for the events that were about to unfold. Jaeden gets up, running after you.

"Lou." He says, grabbing your shoulder. You turn around, your heart not resting with its frantic beating as Jaeden waited a few seconds, gazing into your E/C eyes before taking a step forward almost frantically and kissing you, his arms resting on your shoulder blades and slightly dragging down your back, setting your whole body alight as he pulls you into his skinny build, your hand held slightly away from your face. His nose pressed to the side of your cheek as he opens his mouth slightly, the two of you inhaling through your noses loudly, your eyes closed. As he pulls away, your eyes open to stare at him, your eyes never leaving his. As Andy goes to tell cut, you smile at Jaeden lovingly and pull him into an unscripted pash, one hand on his shoulder and the other on his cheek. Gasps could be heard in the background as the camera pans to the back of your head, showing Jaeden's reaction. His eyes are open as he faces at you, your lips gracing one another's, pulling away only to breathe for a second before kissing again. You don't know what happened, your feelings just invaded your body. You pull away properly this time and realise what you've done. You pull away from Jaeden, the fake blood from your hand smearing across his cheek. You try to stay in character carefully walking away, fists clenched as you try to keep your cool. Jaeden continues to gaze at you in shock and love, rather dazed from the other kiss. You begin to shake as you walk off camera, you burst into tears and run off to you and Sophia's shared trailer. Andy murmurs cut, himself in shock from the beautiful and innocent scene. It was perfect.

"Y/N!" Sophia yells, going after you. Jaeden gets out of his shock and sprints towards the trailer. He almost makes it through the door, but you slam it shut and lock it.

"Y/N!" He bangs on the door, desperate to talk.

"Jaeden, let me talk to her first." Sophia softly says, her voice filled with sympathy as Jaeden sighs, walking away. Sophia turns back to the door.

"N/N, it's Soph." She speaks through the door. You bite your lip, trying to stop your crying as your chest aches. "Can I come-" You cut Sophia off by unlocking the door and pulling her inside, hugging her tightly. She closes the door behind you both as she guides you to the couch.

"I screwed up, Soph. N-now, Jaeden p-probably hates me." You sniffle into your best friend's shoulders as tears run down your face, your cheeks aching. Sophia runs her hand through your hair comfortingly.

"Y/N, Jaeden could never hate you, he loves you so much. Just please talk to him." She speaks softly.

"I know you keep saying that, but I don't think that Jaeden can feel the same way as I do." You pull away from her, looking at the carpeted floor.

"And how do you feel?" She questions. You look up.

"What do you mean?" You question, your crying now just sniffling as your eyes sting.

"How do you feel about Jaeden?" Sophia repeats the question in a more detailed phrase. You think about it for a second.

"I love him... and I'm only just saying this now after realising it, but I love him undoubtedly." You speak without hesitation, barely knowing what love is, but knowing that you feel infinite with Jaeden. Sophia smiles, grabbing your hands.

"Then you have to talk to him." Before you could say anything else, Sophia opens the door. You could see Jaeden sitting on the steps outside your trailer, waiting patiently. He scrambled up, turning around when the door swings open. "She's all yours." Sophia speaks, walking out the door. Jaeden slowly walks in, closing the door softly, as if not to scare you. You were already scared, but not of him. Jaeden sits down beside you on the couch and you turn to face him, eyes slightly red from crying.

"So, are we going to talk about what happened?" He asks hesitantly.

"Well we sort of have to, don't we?" You deadpan jokingly and Jaeden chuckles. He then stops, staring into your eyes before speaking.

"Y/N, why'd you kiss me? And don't you say it was part of the script, because we both know that's a lie." You try to look away from him, but you can't. You sigh, knowing that the truth was bound to come out.

"Because I liked you Jaeden, but now I don't." You spoke, stopping, trying to gain the courage to speak. Jaeden tried to hide his disappointment.

"Then why'd you ki-"

"You didn't let me finish." You cut him off. You look at his hand, resting in his lap, before grabbing it. You gaze into his stunning eyes. "Because I love you, Jae. And it's okay if you don't love me back, but you drive me crazy and you were my first kiss. And-" You were cut off by Jaeden pressing his lips to yours, for real this time. He pulls you as close as he possibly can again, his hands trailing down your shoulder blades again. You inhale quickly through your nose in shock as his lips connect to yours. You run your hands through his hair, passionately kissing him. He pulls you into his lap as he deepens the kiss, no space left between the two of you. Your hands travel under his shirt, rubbing up and down his back. You pull away, foreheads rested again each other as you're both left gasping for air. You then bury your face in his neck, hugging him as you wrap your legs around his waist in a bear hug.

"I'm so in love with you." Jaeden whispers in your ear and you leave soft butterfly kisses on his collarbone, your heart swelling with joy and love. There's a knock at the door and you both pull apart, straightening your clothes and leaving space between each other. The door swings open and the cast walks in, the Bowers Gang included. Jack starts to cackle with laughter as you look at him in confusion.

"What?" The cast all smirk at you.

"You guys didn't make out, did you?" You try to keep your composure as you lie.

"No, why?" Jaeden asks.

"Because Jaeden has fake blood all in his hair and shirt as well as lip gloss on his neck, and you," Nicholas points to you through stifled sniggers. "have fake blood all over your back and waist and I doubt that both of you smeared it on yourselves." You shuffle back over to Jaeden and hide your face in his neck in embarrassment as everyone laughs. You hear a snap and Finn quickly runs out of the trailer.

"FINN!" You yell, horrified at the thought of everyone knowing about your messy off-set smooch. You squeak as Jaeden jumps up and pulls you into your back, bolting out the door after Finn. "Jaeden! You're going to drop me." You bounce as Jaeden sprints after the cheeky boy.

"Don't worry, I'm never going to hurt you." You kiss his cheek, smiling. You enjoy your moment as you run after your mischievous friend.

"DON'T WORRY! I GOT PHOTOS OF THAT LITTLE SCENE TOO AND SENT IT TO MILLIE, SADIE AND NATALIA SO THEY'D SHOW THE REST OF THE CAST!" Finn shouts back of the two of you.

"N/N! Millie's on FaceTime for you." Wyatt calls, a sly tone in his voice.

"Y/N! OMIGOSH, WHY DIDN'T TELL US YOU AND JAEDEN WERE DATING UFVHHTFHJTFGH!" You could hear Millie's freakout from metres away.

"FINN WOLFHARD!"

WORD COUNT: 2678 words

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

604K 14.7K 34
Diana Featherington is the only child of the younger brother of the Baron Featherington. With the passing of both parents Diana has lived with the Ba...
136K 5K 87
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...
469K 13.7K 105
"aren't we just terrified?" 9-1-1 and criminal minds crossover 9-1-1 season 2- criminal minds season 4- evan buckley x fem!oc
1.1M 49K 95
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC