The Team Of Two

De Kit1456

Sophie was wandering in utter darkness. No where to go. In the darkness she saw a light, she walked towards i... Mais

Chapter 1: The Nightmares...
Chapter 2: Infliction
Chapter 5: Everglen
Chapter 3: Keefe?
Chapter 4: Coincidences?
Chapter 6: Havenfield
Chapter 7: Fitz
Chapter 8: Discovery
Chapter 9: Sleepover
Chapter 10: The Truth
Chapter 11: Deafening
Chapter 12: Sophie
Chapter 13: Explanations
Chapter 14: Awakening...
Important News
More Important News Sorry!
Chapter 17: Grady!!
Chapter 18: Say What?!
Incredibly Sorry!! 😰

Chapter 19: Awww.

463 2 0
De Kit1456

                                                                        We made it!

Today is the complete and official end of The Team Of Two, book one. I will have a few weeks off then have a few more months to decide if I want to make a second.

Nah just kidding guys! I'm not that terrible... anyways, I will possibly take off a month (most likely shorter don't panic) and consider if I want to make a second or just leave at that and leave you guys to dream about Sophie and Keefes' continued life. But, if anyone does want to continue the sequel in there own writing and stuff, I am open to suggestions and such. But since I haven't gotten any comments saying that they want to, I don't think it will happen. Don't be afraid to private message me if you want to talk about making the sequel or really anything else. It's really ok, I really hope you guys enjoyed this book! You guys are da bomb! Haha, sorry just had to put that in there... Stay butiful. Hehe....

-Kit

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

49.1K 784 48
❝𝒂 𝒔𝒌𝒚 𝒇𝒖𝒍𝒍 𝒐𝒇 𝒔𝒕𝒂𝒓𝒔 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒉𝒆 𝒘𝒂𝒔 𝒔𝒕𝒂𝒓𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒂𝒕 𝒉𝒆𝒓.❞ 𝗦𝗢𝗣𝗛𝗜𝗘 𝗙𝗢𝗦𝗧𝗘𝗥 is that one girl who doesn't believe in...
24K 375 34
She sent him every thought and feeling she could muster, meeting him for the first time, flying with him with Silveny, every time he made her smile...
117K 1.8K 54
2/14/22: #1 in sokeefe!! Love, Keefe. Love, Keefe. Love, Keefe. Sophie couldn't seem to get the words out of her head. ~~~~ "You never know how much...
54.3K 716 19
This story takes place after Sophie has defeated the Neverseen and before the elite levels. They have also never met Lihn and Tam. Sophie has defeat...