Unforgettable Memories (ABDC...

By mexicanskittle

"I'm sorry but do I know you?" Bailey said as I hugged him. I pulled away. "Bailey. It's me. Livi. Your besti... More

Unforgettable Memories (ABDC Love Story)
Chapter 1:
Chapter 2:
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11

Chapter 5

318 5 2
By mexicanskittle

***Marcus's POV***

I looked over at Ivory smiling but my smile quickly disappeared. She wasn't there. I saw Cameron looking horrified. I swam over to her.

"Hey Cameron? Did you see a girl sitting here? Her names Ivory." she just looked at me horrified.

"OH MY GOD! I pushed her into the pool! Thinking it was Neeks! She hasn't surfaced!"

"She can't swim." I dove into the water it was hard seeing but I saw a blurred object at the bottom of the pool. Motionless. I swam towards it and it was Ivory.

Her eyes were closing. I grabbed her and pulled her up to the surface. I looked frantically around. I called Sal and the guys over.

"Help me get Ivory out of the water." they lifted her out of the water.

"What's wrong?" Mos Wanted walked over and asked.

"Cameron pushed Ivory in thinking it was Neeks. Ivory can't swim." I checked her chest. "Shes not breathing." she looked really pale. Fuck. Fuck. Fuck.

"Someone needs to perform CPR on her." someone said. Sal looked at me and then at Ivory. He started to give her CPR. I was sorta jealous. 1. His lips are touching hers. 2. HIS LIPS ARE TOUCHING HERS!

Well he's not really kissing her. He's saving her life. After a few tries Ivory started to cough up water. And a lot of it. She opened her eyes and they bugged out when she saw Sal towering over her.

He helped her to a chair. She held her head in her hands. Everyone was surrounding her.

"Come on guys, let's give her some space." Nico said. We all backed away. Sal kneeled next to Ivory and whispered something into her ear. She just nodded.

Sal walked over to where her stuff was at and brought it to her. He put her towel around her and helped her inside.

I walked after them. "Hey Ivory sorry that happened." she looked at me with confused eyes.

"Why are you sorry? It wasn't your fault. You weren't the one who pushed me into the water." she said in a small voice.

***Ivory's POV***

I opened my eyes to see Sal towering over me. My eyes bugged out. He helped me up and to a chair. I had a HUGE headache. Everyone was surrounding me. Um. Awkward.

"Come on guys, let's give her some space." Nico said. They all backed away.

Sal kneeled next to me and whispered  "Do you want me to get your stuff so you can go to your room and get some rest?" I just nodded.

Sal walked over to where my stuff was at and brought it to me. He put my towel around me and helped me inside.

Marcus walked after us. "Hey Ivory sorry that happened." I looked at him confused.

"Why are you sorry? It wasn't your fault. You weren't the one who pushed me into the water." we got into the elevator. We got to our floor. Megan was just leaving her room when she saw us.

"Ivory! What's wrong?! Your shaking!" I hadn't noticed I was shaking.

"um. I was sorta drowning put Marcus and Sal saved me." she looked at the guys then back at me. She pulled me into a hug.

"I'm just glad your ok." she whispered into my ear. She turned towards the guys "Thank you for saving Ivory."

"I owe you one." I said with a little laugh.

Marcus smiled widely at me. "Come to practice with us tomorrow! We find out what our challenge is for next week." he said a little to excited.

"Um. Ok." I smiled. They both smiled back. Sal handed me my bag and they headed back to the pool.

"I think Marcus has a crush on you."

"um no way. Why would he like me? When there's WAY more prettied girls out there." I said sadly.

"Hun. You're beautiful! He clearly sees it!" she helped me with my bag. I grabbed my key and opened the door. We both went inside. "So how'd it go with Bailey? He wouldn't tell me anything."

"he didn't remember me." my voice broke at the end.

"of course he remembers you! Before ABDC started he said he was hoping you would see him on ABDC. 'cause he knew you would be proud of him."

"when I hugged him he said that he didn't know me. I even told him I was Ivory. His bestiie since we were in diapers but he just said he didn't know me." I looked down. Tears were threatening to fall.

"Oh hun. He was just hurt when you left. I'll talk to him tonight. I have to go down to the pool." she hugged me and left.

I put on my basketball shorts and left my bikini top on and went to bed. Undisturbed!

In the morning I was awoken by someone knocking on my door REALLY loudly! I looked at my phone and it said 9 am. Really?

I got up, forgetting what I was wearing and opened the door. There standing was the Elektrolytes.

"Jus?" I yawned.

"YOUR COMING WITH US TO PRACTICE TODAY! Member?" Marcus said.

"Oooooh! Yeah. I member. Just let me change out of this. You can come in if you want." they came in.

"Nice pjs by the way." George said while smirking.

"Why thank you. I was to lazy to take it off last night." I grabbed something random from my suitcase and went to the bathroom. I put this on (look in the external link)

I came out to see the guys watching spongebob. I got my phone out and snapped a pic. They looked so cute ^.^ they were to into the show! I tweeted the pic.

@m3xsk1ttl3: "aw look @Elektrolytes are watching #SPONGEBOB! ^.^ HOW CUTE! @TK_elektro aw ur way to into it! #LIKEABOSS!"

"Um guys?" they looked up and stood up.

"FINALLY!" Ben exclaimed. I stuck my tongue out at him.

"Will this do?" I asked gesturing to my clothes.

"I guess. I would prefer an Elektrolytes sweatshirt though." Marcus said.

"Sorry I don't have one."

"You can borrow mine." Marcus threw in. I nodded.

"ALRIGHT! LEGGO!" Kyle yelled out. I grabbed my iPod and keys. I locked the door and we headed down to the lobby.

"McDonalds for breakfast?" George asked.

"YES!" they all yelled. I giggled. They're such little kids.

We got onto the creepy pedo van! Ima call it that from no on (^.^)/ I was in the middle of Sal and Marcus. Sal was scrolling through twitter. I smirked remembering about the picture I took.

"HEY!" I heard Joey exclaim.

We all turned to look at him. He was pointing at me. I'm guessing he saw the picture 

"Yes?" I asked smirking.

"Nice picture you took. We look sexy!" he showed all the guys the picture.

"Dang. I was WAY to into spongebob." Marcus said. I just nodded. We stopped at McDonalds and got out.

They ordered and they all turned to look at me.

"Yes?" I asked confused.

"What do you want?" Nico asked.

"Um oh. No. It's okay. I'll order something separately."

They looked at me. "NOPE! We paying for you."

I shook my head. "No your not. I'll pay for myself." they shook their heads.

"To bad. We paying for you." I pouted.

"fine. I'll just have a frappe."

"what kind?" Marcus asked.

"caramel frappe."

"Ok. And can we get another caramel frappe?" Sal said to the girl behind the cashier. Who was flirting with him xD when they turned to ask me what I wanted, she unbuttoned her shirt a little. Exposing her pink bra (/.) yeah I didn't need to see that.

"For here or to go?" she purred. She was basically throwing herself at him. LITERALLY! She pushed her boobs higher and closer to Sal. He just gave her a disgusted look.

"For here." Marcus said.

But Sal said "To go!" at the same time. She looked at both of them, then at the others. Her eyes landed on me. She gave me a dirty look. I just smirked. Ima fuck with her xD

"Ey. Wanna help me fuck with the slutty cashier?" I whispered in George's ear.

He nodded. "What ya wanna do?"

"Follow my lead." I whispered.

"Sal. I think we should eat here." I gave him my puppy dog eyes and I put my hand on his arm.

"Come on Sal. Let's eat here." George said, catching on to what I was doing.

"Um ok?" he said more in a question. "So I guess here." he said to the cashier. She smiled.

"Ok. Your number is 23." she tried to walk all sexy as she got the frappes. Didn't work. I sat at a booth near the cashier. George took a seat next to me.

"What's next on the 'fuck with the cashier' list?" he asked.

"I'm thinking." hm... what... what... OH! I GOT IT!

I whispered it in Georges ear.

"PERFECT!" he whispered back.

"What are you two whispering about?" we jumped a little. We turned to see the guys staring at us.

"You'll find out soon." George smirked.

"OH! SAL! SIT IN FRONT OF ME!" I pointed at the seat in front of me. Marcus looked kinda mad but didn't say anything. Sal looked confused but sat in front of me.

I looked over at the cashier and made sure she was watching. Yes, she was xD she gave me another dirty look. I just smiled sweetly at her. This is gonna be fucking AWESOME!

They had gotten their food and I was sipping my Frappe. They all started to eat. And just as I thought, Sal had some food on the side of his mouth. PERFECT! And before you assume stuff, no I'm not gonna kiss him -___- geez! lol

I hit George underneath the table. He looked at Sal and then at the cashier. He nodded.

"Hey Sal you have something on the side of your mouth. Here I'll get it." I licked my thumb and cleaned the sauce off and then licked my thumb clean. I smiled at him then looked at the cashier. She saw EVERYTHING! Her face was PRICELESS! She huffed, turned and walked away looking so pissed xD. I looked at all the guys expressions excepts Georges. Sal's was just shocked.

George and me erupted with laughter. We fell out of our seats. We were literally rolling around laughing our asses off! We finally calmed down and sat up in our seats.

"Was that what you guys were whispering about?" Kyle asked. We just nodded because we started to laugh again.

"I'm sorry but we just wanted to see what she would do. And DAMN! Was she pissed!" we continued to laugh. Moments later they joined in our laughter. Well except Sal and Marcus.

"I'm sorry Sal." I said to him.

"Its ok I guess."

We finished up and left. We got to the studio. "Livi, you'll have to wait in our rehearsal room. We'll be back in like 10 minutes." I sat on the floor and got my iPod out. YES! They have wi-fi!:D I scrolled through twitter and I noticed people replied to the picture I posted.

@ICONicSwaggg: '@m3xsk1ttl3 @elektrolytes @TK_Elektro OMG! How did you get that picture?!'

@m3xsk1ttl3: '@ICONicSwaggg I took that picture'

@ICONicSwaggg: '@m3xsk1ttl3 LIAR!'

-____- I didn't bother replying. I got super bord. I walked over to the stereo thingy and plugged in my iPod I might as well dance xD

I put on the song "Next to you" by Chris Brown ft Justin Bieber.

I danced like this:

Once I finished I heard clapping and I turned to see the guys there. Joey was recording me. He still was :O I covered my face as I blushed deeply.

"How much did you see of that?" I asked.

"All of it." they smirked.

"SAY HELLO TO THE CAMERA IVORY! This is going up on our YouTube later." Joey said.

"All I'm gonna say is THEY KIDNAPPED ME AND THREW ME IN THEIR CREEPY PEDO WHITE VAN!"

"WE DID NOT!" George exclaimed.

"Your right. Your right. I voluntarily got in the van xD" I covered the lens with my hand. Joey stopped recording.

"but damn girl. You got some ill moves!" Kyle said.

"Why thank you. But my dancing is NOTHING compared to yours." I sighed. "If only I could dance just HALF as good as you guys."

"What are you talking about? That tutting you did had Joey jealous!" I just giggled as Ben said that.

"Shut up." Joey mumbled.

"Anyways, did you choreograph that dance?" Sal asked.

"Sorta. With the help of my friends. We performed it for our spring concert." I smiled remembering the concert. Valeria was so nervous! It was her first performance! But we did AMAZING! For the performance it was Valeria, Daniela and me.

"Oh. Cool."

"Well shouldn't you guys be like planning and practicing? It was a bad idea for me to come! I distract you guys!:O"

"Yeah... So?" Marcus said while shrugging.

"I'll just leave and let you guys practice." I smiled and was about to walk out but I was tackled by someone.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.6K 46 17
I apply pressure to the bullet hole. The pain nearly causes me to grow numb. Darren scoops me up into his arms as he tries to avoid sudden danger. Hi...
197K 5.8K 26
”Can I ask you something?" the dark-haired boy asked in front of me. "And can you answer as honestly as possible?" I looked up from the textbook that...
178K 5.7K 65
My name is Rose, at least that's what I've always been called in school, at least for the last two years that I've been able to attend anyways. One-n...
784K 14.5K 41
ππ€π“πˆπ„ππ“. is one word to describe aiden johnson. I prop my elbows on top of the kitchen counter, leaning forward as I continue sucking on my ch...