Alpha little girl

De Anne_mateo

~No description for this book ~just read it and find out. Mais

Alpha little girl
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Author notes
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Epilogue
Author notes

Chapter 14

1.4K 43 5
De Anne_mateo

-Aleydi P.O.V-

"Come on Aiden, we have to go to the party." I whined to Aiden in our room.

It been a month since me and Aiden been together now and we have to start looking as a couple and go out together. And today could be a start because today is a special day, It's Sienna Birthday! She is finally turning 16 today and her parent are throwing her a big party at the amusement park and they invited everyone from the Water pack and from the Sunrise pack. They are awesome and for the first time ever, they will be there for her. She is excited and happy.

"Come on" I complain to Aiden to come with me, Anahi, Xavier and a couple of other people from the pack. But he just doesn't want to waste time at a amusement park.

"No, I have a ton of work here and I still have to find a way to deal with the rogue boy down stairs." he moves around the room and it look like he doesn't want to look at me.

"Please, I will look lonely at the park without you."

"I don't know babe, I can't spend time fooling around"

"Please" I beg him.

"Let go Aleydi, The amusement park is an hour away and Sienna called right now if we could get there two hour early to help her with food and decoration around the hall." Anahi pops up at our room door. "What going on here?" she look from me to Aiden who was standing across the room.

"I am trying to convince Aiden to come with us but he is refusing to come." I gave her the puppy eyes and mind linking her to convince him.

'Leave this to me' she mind link me back.

"So, why don't you want to come with us Aiden?" she walk in and toward her brother.

"I am busy with the rogue boy and -" he was interrupted by Anahi

"Look, the last time you said that, it was to Aleydi's party and if you didn't come with me that night,than you wouldn't have found your mate Aleydi here." she pulls me by her side.

"Yes I know Anahi but- "

"Look, you need to chill once and take Aleydi here on a date to the amusement park. Their are roller coaster and rides, and love boat for you and Aleydi to be alone together. Come on bro and if you don't go, what happen if me and Xavier and Aleydi get drunk, who going to drive us back home?" She made a look to me where it said 'go along with me'.

"Umm yeah babe, what if I wanted to drink with my best friend and Anahi and Xavier drink with me too. Who is going to be there to bring us back to safety" I put my hand on my hip to give off sassy

"Look, first, you have Ezra going with you guys so of course he will drive you guys back safely and two, all three of you guys are too young to drink so that is not happening." he then walk to the bathroom and close the door.

"Damn it, so close to getting him" Anahi snap her finger and crosses her arm in anger.

"Come on girls, we need to get going." Xavier pops up at the door.

"Just one minute Xavier and then we could leave" I really want Aiden to come.

"Ok then, I'll get the rest of them ready ." Then he walk away.

"What else do we have to say? He just doesn't like to have fun ever since our parents death." she started to pace back and forth.

"I got one last idea but it will only work if I do it alone." I gave her a wink.

"Ohhhhh" she wink back and walk out my room.

I really hope this really work.

I hear the bathroom door open and i turn to see Aiden coming out with just shorts and no shirt. Damn, that eight pack of his, very attractive and hot . And his dark hair so drippy and wet, looks good for him.

"Like what you see" he give me a smirk look.

This is it, if I want him to come, then I have to do this.

"So, babe are you sure you don't want to come with me?" I walk slowly closer to him.

"Yup" he goes to his closet and picks out a shirt.

"But if you come with me, I'll give you something good" I hug behind him.

I kiss his neck and that made him moan a little.

"If I'm happy, then you'll be happy too." I kiss his neck again and he moan little louder.

"Please stop" he moan out.

"Please "I beg him .

Next thing I know, I was push to the wall on my back and Aiden lips were on mine. He deepen the kiss in hunger and I let out a moan. This kiss send goosebumps down on my arms and made my legs wobbly.

"Please come" I beg again.

He stop kissing me and look at me in the eyes. I look up to his and see his silver eyes sparkling and with joys.

"Ok" he whisper in my ear and kiss me again.

"Good, now lets go get ready. The party in four hours." I push him back and walk to the door.

"Did you did all that kissing to get me to come with you ?" he cross his arm and lean on one foot.

"Yup" I happily said it.

"Damn you good"

"Thank you" I wink at him and walk out the room.

About an hour later, we arrive at the amusement park with half the pack with us.

I jump out of Aiden's car and I spotted Sienna at the front gates, waiting for us.

"Hey girl!" she scream out and runs towards me. She grabs me and pull me into a hug.

"The Hugging again!"

"Oops" she lets go .

I look at her and smile on how cute she looks. She has this light pink and light blue short dress on, no strap and jewel on her chest area. And her curly blond hair made her look more beautiful.

"You look gorgeous Sienna" I smile at her.

"Thanks" she smile back

When everyone was getting out of their cars, Sienna froze as if she saw a ghost.

"Sienna, is everything ok?" I grab her shoulder and made her look at me.

"I smell this mint and spices scent. It smell so good." she sniff in the air again.

I know what she is smelling.

"I guess your mate is here Sienna"

"For real?" she had happiness and shock.

"Yup" I squeal. Yay! My best friend just found her mate.

Wait! Is her mate in the Sunrise pack? Whoo...

"Yay!" she squeal with joy.

"Can you tell which one is your mate Sienna?" I whisper to her ear while some of the pack member were helping unload party supply.

She turn her head left to right, carefully examining each boy that past by us.

"There he is" she points her finger to Aiden's Beta, Ezra. He is a year older than us so that is not creepy, and he is good looking and nice so he would be perfect for Sienna.

"What is his name?" Sienna ask.

"Ezra, he is-" she interrupted me

"I don't care who he is, all I care is tht he is here and he will accept me." she smile and walk towards him.

Once she got closer to him, he lift up his head and smell the air. He turn to Sienna and he smile. They both ran into each other arms and have a big hug.

"Awww.." this is so cute.

"What is with the 'Awww' my angel?" Aiden surprise me from behind.

"Well, my best friend just found her mate and her mate is your Beta." I point to where Sienna and Ezra are now full on making out. Super Gross!! I did not need to see that.

"That good to see Ezra happy again" he put his arm around my shoulder and pull me towards him.

" My best friend, she looks so happy now" a tear shred down my cheek.

"Well, let better get this party started then." he kisses the tear away from my cheek. He knows just what to make me smile.

"Ok hun" I kiss him back and went to unload some party supplies.

---------------------------

"This is awesome Aleydi!" Sienna scream out in my ear.

Me, Sienna, Aiden, and Ezra were in the hall, dancing to the music. It's 1 in the morning and everyone seem to left already.

"I know right." I soberly said back.

Since Sienna parents are cool and chilling, they don't care about under age drink, as long as no one get hurt. So me and Sienna have been drinking threw the whole night, with Xavier and Anahi too. I never drink this much, but its my best friend party, it's time to PARTY!

"I am so wasted Aleydi" she wrap her arm around my shoulder so she could be steady.

"Me too" I wrap my arm around her.

"Are you girls ok?" Ezra ask us. All four of us and 5 other people were the only people left dancing. And also Anahi and Xavier, but they are just swaying left to right, holding each other like the drunky they are. They drank more than us so its better for them not to move much or they could barf.

"Yup never better baby" Sienna slurs.

"Are you sure?" he look at us, looking so serious .

"Yup" she slur again.

"Ok Sienna, you may had too much drinks tonight, time to take you home." he pulls her off of me and carry her bridal style.

She giggle and she wrap her arms around his neck.

"Bye bestie" I wave goodbye to her.

"Bye bestie" she wave back.

"Time to go too angel" Aiden sneak behind me and grab my waist. We sway to the slow song that just started to play.

"But I love this sing" I slur my words.

"Then sing it to me" he whisper in my ear.

"Fine" I know this song from heart.

I know I can't take one more step towards you

'Cause all that's waiting is regret

Don't you know I'm not your ghost anymore

You lost the love I loved the most

I learned to live half alive

And now you want me one more time

And who do you think you are?

Runnin' 'round leaving scars

Collecting your jar of hearts

And tearing love apart

You're gonna catch a cold

From the ice inside your soul

So don't come back for me

Who do you think you are?

I hear you're asking all around

If I am anywhere to be found

But I have grown too strong

To ever fall back in your arms

And I've learned to live half alive

And now you want me one more time

And who do you think you are?

Runnin' 'round leaving scars

Collecting your jar of hearts

And tearing love apart

You're gonna catch a cold

From the ice inside your soul

So don't come back for me

Who do you think you are?

And it took so long just to feel alright

Remember how to put back the light in my eyes

I wish I had missed the first time that we kissed

'Cause you broke all your promises

And now you're back

You don't get to get me back

And who do you think you are?

Runnin' 'round leaving scars

Collecting your jar of hearts

And tearing love apart

You're gonna catch a cold

From the ice inside your soul

So don't come back for me

Don't come back at all

And who do you think you are?

Runnin' 'round leaving scars

Collecting your jar of hearts

Tearing love apart

You're gonna catch a cold

From the ice inside your soul

Don't come back for me

Don't come back at all

Who do you think you are?

"You have an amazing voice, you have a voice like an angel" he whisper in my ear.

"Thanks"

He kiss my neck and made me moan a little.

"You may smell like alcohol but you taste sweet" I couldn't stop the blushing from rising.

"Big bro.....can we get....... a ride from you.....please" Anahi and Xavier walk towards us and Anahi is sluring in her sentence.

"Are you drunk?" he stand up straight and looks at her like she about to get in trouble.

"Ummmm.... maybe" she laugh and Xavier laugh with her and I catch on with their laughing.

"Ok, all three of you guys, we're going home now" he pulls Anahi arm who was holding Xavier and mine too.

We were outside and it was cold and pitch black, with the only lights left were from the rides.

Me, Anahi and Xavier were still laughing and that only made Aiden walk faster to the parking lots.

"Relax brother, we were only drinking a little, no harm done." Anahi slur to Aiden.

"Look, its late, and we need to get home already. Tomorrow is Saturday and if Alpha Perez see Aleydi like this, he will surely take her away from us. Do I make myself clear." I could hear the wolf in him. And that kinda scarring me.

"Yes sir" we all said.

We made it to his car and he pushes Xavier and Anahi into the back sit and pushes me into the front seat.

'Ok you guys, we should totally pick a song where all three of us could sing and we could sing to Aiden as a thank you ways' Anahi mind links us.

'Sure' Xavier agree

'Count on me' I agree too.

'Great' she gave a smile and seat back.

Aiden jumps in the driver seat and turn on the radio and the perfect song just came one.

'On the count of three. One.......two........three!!!!'

There's a stranger in my bed,

There's a pounding in my head

Glitter all over the room

Pink flamingos in the pool

I smell like a minibar

DJ's passed out in the yard

Barbie's on the barbeque

This a hickie or a bruise

Pictures of last night

Ended up online

I'm screwed

Oh well

It's a blacked out blur

But I'm pretty sure it ruled

Damn

Last Friday night

Yeah, we danced on tabletops

And we took too many shots

Think we kissed but I forgot

Last Friday night

Yeah, we maxed our credit cards

And got kicked out of the bar

So we hit the boulevard

Last Friday night

We went streaking in the park

Skinny dipping in the dark

Then had a ménage à trois

Last Friday night

Yeah I think we broke the law

Always say we're gonna stop

Op-oh-oh

This Friday night

Do it all again

This Friday night

Do it all again

Trying to connect the dots

Don't know what to tell my boss

Think the city towed my car

Chandelier is on the floor

Ripped my favorite party dress

Warrant's out for my arrest

Think I need a ginger ale

That was such an epic fail

Pictures of last night

Ended up online

I'm screwed

Oh well

It's a blacked out blur

But I'm pretty sure it ruled

Damn

Last Friday night

Yeah, we danced on table tops

And we took too many shots

Think we kissed but I forgot

Last Friday night

Yeah, we maxed our credit cards

And got kicked out of the bar

So we hit the boulevard

Last Friday night

We went streaking in the park

Skinny dipping in the dark

Then had a ménage à trois

Last Friday night

Yeah I think we broke the law

Always say we're gonna stop

Oh whoa oh

This Friday night

Do it all again

(Do it all again)

This Friday night

Do it all again

(Do it all again)

This Friday night

T.G.I.F.

T.G.I.F.

T.G.I.F.

T.G.I.F.

T.G.I.F.

T.G.I.F.

Last Friday night

Yeah, we danced on table tops

And we took too many shots

Think we kissed but I forgot

Last Friday night

Yeah, we maxed our credit cards

And got kicked out of the bar

So we hit the boulevard

Last Friday night

We went streaking in the park

Skinny dipping in the dark

Then had a ménage à trois

Last Friday night

Yeah I think we broke the law

Always say we're gonna stop

Oh-whoa-oh

This Friday night

Do it all again

"Yay!" I scream out

"Omg you guy are so drunk and wasted" he laugh.

"It was the perfect song for the perfect Friday" Anahi giggle.

" And you know you love us" I tell him.

"Yup, I will always love you Aleydi. No matter what." he lean in quickly and gave me a peck on the lips.

"I love you too babe." That was the first time I tell Aiden I love him and I may not even remember it.

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

298K 8K 74
Not good with descriptions just read I promise it's good lol
130K 3.3K 22
Your going to have to read and find out
For Sale De Bunnii

Ficção Geral

271K 7.9K 55
Just read no description
379 8 21
There will be no description, read the story and find out yourself.