BAD WOLF in Civil War *sequel...

By BadwolfRed18

You all know how my origin story began, well now I'd like to tell you a second part to my tale. Not everythi... More

Introduction
Chapter 1; Lagos
Chapter 2; The aftermath
Chapter 3; The Sokovia Accords
Chapter 4; Finding the Winter Soldier
Chapter 5; The Winter Soldier and Bad Wolf
Chapter 6; Preparing for war
Chapter 7; Team Cap vs. Team Ironman
Chapter 8; Siberian Confrontation
Chapter 9; Steve Rogers Bad Wolf, and Bucky Barnes vs. Tony Stark
Chapter 10; I am Mother Wolf Raksha
A/N
SONGFIC CHAPTER "Days in the Sun"
Character page
Chapter 11; Life in Wakanda
Chapter 12; Meeting Morowa
Chapter 13; Christmas in Wakanda
Chapter 14; Training with Morowa
Chapter 16; The invasion
Chapter 17; A Mother's wrath
Chapter 18; I won't be weak
Chapter 19; The two outsiders
Chapter 20; So this is what love feels like
Chapter 21; Two wolves in love
Chapter 22; Ambush and Betrayal
Chapter 23; Bad Wolf is back
Chapter 24; Mother Raksha vs Kaa
Chapter 25; Finding my soulmate
Chapter 26; Rebuilding trust
Chapter 27 Songfic #2; A Happy Beginning
Ending Author's note
Songfic #3; Rewrite the stars
Infinity War *update*
*Final author's note*
New Book published!!!
Would anyone be interested in a......What If?
NEW STORY!!!!!

Chapter 15; Bucky Bear and Wolfie together again

1.2K 26 13
By BadwolfRed18

*Author's note*

Hey guys I know I'm terrible I've had this chapter done for a couple of days but didn't post it up I am sorry but also Wattpad seems to be having problems every other time I'm trying to log in saying it's timed out or something then after a few tries it lets me in. Anyways I hope to all the fans who were waiting for some Bucky/sister!reader feels are happy with this chapter. I tried to do my best with it and put in as much fluffiness as I could so I hope in the end it makes you all happy. Now I may or may not update the next chapter till after I see Black Panther cause the next chapter will involve the invasion of Wakanda with some changes to it and I wanna see how it ends up being when I see the movie but idk. Until then I hope you all enjoy this chapter dearies :)

______________________________________________________________

A few days later standing outside the corridor of the sanctuary was Bucky Barnes. He stood by the window wall and got to see the beauty and wonder of the Wakandan jungle.

"Bucky bear! We're ready for you!" I called out to him. He turned towards me and he walked towards the lab and sat down along the chair.

"Can I at least see it?" I turned to Shuri and she then brought forward his new metal arm. To keep with the remaining stub he still had, Shuri and I kept his arm a gleaming silver but it was more lighter and leaner than his previous one.

"What do you think?" I asked.

"It's—it's....."

"Amazing I know" Shuri teased. We both shook our heads at her then I turned to Bucky and asked him as I stroked some stray hair out of his face.

"Are you sure you don't wanna do this under? It's gonna hurt as we attach your nerves to the arm".

"I've suffered through worse Wolfie, plus the first time I got this arm I was barely in and out of consciousness then when I did come around I just saw it and couldn't process it before I was taken advantage of". I looked at him sadly and stroked his cheek softly and he leaned into my touch.

"Understood, but if at any time it gets too tough for you, you need to tell them, I'll be here the entire time".

"Thank you Wolfie". I smiled and kissed his cheek and backed away for a bit as the doctors began to prepare Bucky. Once he was ready, I sat right beside him and took his human hand and we looked at each other.

"Just keep your eyes on me okay?" He nodded then I briefly looked to the doctors and nodded to them telling them that he was ready. Then they began to procedure.

During the whole thing, Bucky held my hand the entire time and would squeeze it tightly and try his best to not scream in agony as they began to attach any of his remaining nerves to the arm.

I took a swab and began patting Bucky's forehead gently and held his head close to mine as I tried to calm him down.

After 3 and a half long hours they were finally done. Bucky was barely awake, I gave him another dab of cool water from the swab and said to him.

"It's over Bucky, you did great. I'm so proud of you big bro".

"Hurts like a bitch though" he croaked out. His voice hoarse from all the screaming and growling he had done during the procedure. I stroked the hair out of his face and said.

"I know, but I'm gonna take care of you now, and then we'll be able to test out your arm and see how you do with it when your rested". I kissed his forehead and phased into wolf form and Shuri and the doc helped him onto my back and I took him to my room so that I could keep a close eye on him for the next few hours.

Once we got to my bed, I took the covers in my mouth and pulled them downward and Bucky transitioned himself from my back to my bed and lay down. I then covered him up and he looked at me and said.

"You are an angel (y/n), thank you". I grunted lovingly and sniffed his face before licking his cheek lovingly before turning away and now in human form going into my fridge to take out a water bottle and headed back to Bucky.

"Drink this before you rest". I opened the bottle and handed it to Bucky and he took it and took a sip of it before setting down by my counter, "And don't worry I'll be standing watch and make sure no roughness or loudness disturbs you". I then phased into wolf form and walked out my door and closed it and stood guard while Bucky slept and recovered from his surgery.

A few hours later by late afternoon, I heard Bucky rustling my sheets assuming he was now awake. I went back inside and saw him starting to get up and test out his new metal arm.

"How you feeling?" I asked.

"Better, much better actually. And this feels so much better than my old one".

"Along with it being lighter, we also added sensory attachments so now you can actually feel things much like a normal human hand". I said as I sat down beside him and held out hand. He then reached out with his new metal hand and placed his hand right onto mine. I could tell by the look on his face that he could actually feel the skin of my palm.

"Unbelievable, what I would've give to have seen something like this at the Stark Expo they had back in 43".

"Okay grandpa time to get you updated on the technology".

"Excuse me what did you call me!?"

"You heard oh I'm sorry is your hearing finally getting away from you?" I teased. I was suddenly gripped by Bucky's arms and he said to me.

"You know what I've always wondered?"

"What?"

"Dogs love belly rubs, wolves are considered to be ancestors of dogs. So does that mean even when you're in human form you will still go crazy over belly rubs?" My eyes widened.

"No it won't" Bucky smirked and said.

"You're lying".

"No I'm not!"

"Yes you are". I squirmed out of his arms and took off running with Bucky chasing after me. I ran across the sanctuary as fast as I could and managed to get outside with Bucky calling out to me and suddenly I was tackled. "Come on Wolfie just tell me the truth!" Bucky exclaimed playfully as I continued to struggle.

"I'd rather die than tell you!"

"Then I'll just find out myself". He then began rubbing my belly like it was a dog and to be truthful it tickled like no tomorrow. Back when he was alive, Pietro once asked me the same question and when I didn't answer him, he wanted to find out for himself and I had found out that it was like being tickled and he always took the advantage of doing it whenever he could.

Now that Bucky knows God help me. I kept laughing and he stated in amazement.

"Does that really tickle? Well then I know just what to do if you're ever sad Wolfie".

"Bucky seriously.....stop! I can't hehehehe I can't take it anymohororore!" He finally stopped leaving me breathless. He stood over me and said,

"You are so adorable Wolfie".

"Oh I am so gonna get you for that!" I then jumped up in wolf form and pinned him down to the ground and got enough slobber in my mouth just before licking him drenching him in wolf slobber.

Bucky groaned and tried to push my head away but I kept coming back to him before finally letting him up. As he stood up and began wiping the saliva off him, he complained, "You know that doesn't wash out!" Which made me laugh and Bucky tossed some of my saliva back at me almost hitting me in the eye making me glare at him.

I wiped the spit away with my front leg and the two of us just looked at each other and Bucky came up to me and stroked through my fur with his metal hand.

"I can finally feel your fur with this hand, my God it's so soft Wolfie".

'I try to keep it as tamed and clean as I can, but it's hard to use a brush when you're a wolf with no thumbs'.

"You know maybe if you want and maybe it could benefit me too, I could maybe brush you".

'Thanks Bucky-bear, I appreciate it'. Bucky smiled and placed his forehead against mine affectionately.

My tail wagged then we went back inside and went to see Shuri so that she could see how Bucky's arm was doing after a few hours of being connected. Just to make sure no infection was going to happen and that his nerves were adjusting to the new arm.

After getting the all clear from her and the Doctors, Bucky was free to test out his new arm so we went down to the training grounds and I watched as Bucky-bear had a go at some moving targets.

For the next few days it was just Bucky and I hanging out with each other catching up on lost times and me introducing him to everything he had missed in the last 50 years. Currently we were watching the original Star Wars trilogy and we were in the middle of Empire Strikes Back when I did a bit of a double take as I stared at Mark Hamill and Bucky.

"You know something Buck?"

"What?"

"Call me crazy but you could almost pass as Mark Hamill's son".

"You think so?"

"Come on don't you see it? You're practically his look alike from when he was young".

"Maybe he could be some secret descendant of mine that I never knew of".

"Oh my god are you serious!" I laughed out as I rolled over and looked at him urgently.

"I'm joking Wolfie!"

"Damn that would've been such a twist though if that were true". I said as I leaned back down on the floor before I felt my head being lifted up and my head was now resting on Bucky's thigh.

"One can only dream Sora Mea, one can only dream, besides even if it were true, I bet he'd be embarrassed of me". He said as he stroked and pet my hair.

"No he wouldn't, he'd be honored to be related to such a great man, and before you say anything else Hydra had control of you your whole life. Just because they forced you to do the things they wanted, doesn't mean that if you had the chance to fight back, you wouldn't have. I try to convince myself of that every day from when I have my moments of relapse that I should've fought harder even when I had no control of my actions".

I rolled up to look at him and he looked down at me and we both smiled solemnly at each other before turning our attention back on the movie, just in time for the biggest reveal in cinematic history.

After the movies, Bucky rode on my back and I decided to take him out to the plains where we could see the Aurora Borealis dance in the sky and watch the stars come out. It was just getting dark as we arrived and Bucky got off my back and we both lay there and saw the lights beginning to dance across the sky.

"Whoa......" Bucky stated in awe.

'I know, beautiful isn't it?'

"I've only seen pictures and documentaries capture this moment but—now seeing it in person".

'I know. Back when I was a kid, my grandfather and the elders of my tribe told me that in some tribes, they believe that these lights held the Spirits of our Ancestors and they make all the changes in the world'.

"Really? You're not just saying that because of that Bear movie we watched?"

'No it's true'. I said to him. As we both watched the Lights dance across the sky for a few more minutes, the lights then slowly faded away leaving the sky to be lightened up by the moon and the billions and billions of stars.

We then spent the next hour just making pictures in the sky and pointing out constellations. Turns out Bucky was a huge fan of space and science.

He would point out constellations that he once remembered reading about back from when he was a kid and dreamed of wanting to go out there and explore the outreaches of space.

I then pointed out the new constellations science has discovered and told him all about the Landing on the Moon and how astronauts today are still discovering new places and one day we may even colonize on Mars.

'Oh Bucky bear look over towards the South; There's the constellation Centaurus, see him with the horse body?'

"Yeah, oh hey!" He the pointed to the far Northern part of the sky and continued, "That's that famous dragon constellation isn't it? What was it umm Drago? Daron?"

'Draco?'

"That's it! Draco, Haha! Oh I love this!"

'Me too, when I was little my father and I used to do this every night. His own personal saying was, that all of our loved ones become the stars eventually'. I hummed a chuckle and that's when I heard Bucky say.

"Do you think my Ma and sisters are up there?" At that statement, Bucky's scent turned tense and sorrowful. I looked at him and saw him stand up and sit away from me. I sat up along my side as he continued brokenly, "I know it's impossible for them to still be alive but I—just wish I knew what happened to them". I stood up and said as I sat down beside him.

'My grandfather the chief said that his people believed that death was not the final step in life. Whenever we are alone or unsure, they appear to us and help guide us back onto the right path'.

"I just wish I had got to say goodbye to them". I whimpered softly and nuzzled my head underneath his chin. He placed his metal hand underneath my neck and stroked through my fur before turning fully into me and holding onto me. I wrapped my paws around him and nuzzled his head with mine bringing him as much comfort as I could.

After a while, Bucky sniffled then he separated from me and we looked at each other and I asked him.

'You okay now?'

"Yeah I'll be fine, thanks (y/n) you really know how to cheer up a broken heart".

'It's all instincts really, come on we should be getting back. The predators like to do their hunting's mainly by night and while I could fight them off, I prefer not to go looking for one'. Bucky then mounted my back and I took off running back towards the sanctuary.

Once we got back and entered inside, I was now back in human form and as we reached my room, Bucky and I hugged each other and he said to me.

"Goodnight Wolfie".

"G'night Bucky-bear". He kissed my temple before walking next door to his room and we both waved goodnight to each other before entering our rooms. As I changed out of my clothes into my night dress, I lay on the bed and sighed heavily before closing my eyes and falling asleep but not before I heard a familiar Sokovian accent say.

'I'm always here Wolfie, you did good for Barnes today, you really are Mother wolf Raksha'.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10.6K 173 34
In the forties. Your best friends with Steve and Bucky. But when the war comes everything changes. Steve, Bucky and you soon the century. When you wa...
3K 27 52
Connie and Bucky are doing their best to live a peaceful life. For awhile everything is fine. Then it all comes crashing down when they are blamed fo...
Crimson By ena

Fanfiction

20 3 3
Maria Alekseev. The name was known to few, but that was about to change. After witnessing many terrible things in her life, Maria finally decided to...
43.3K 1.5K 35
Sequel of Rumors of War, The Immortality War, and Winter's War. Book Four of Five. Set during Captain America: Civil War. .•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•. "I lo...