His

Galing kay x_Dreamcatxher_x

Ross Lynch has bullied misunderstood Skylar Jones, for most of her life. Yeah, yeah everyone is called Skyla... Higit pa

Prologue
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
A/n
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15- Questions
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
This is not a supernatural story!!
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
His Dirty Little Secret

Chapter 1

13.6K 171 20
Galing kay x_Dreamcatxher_x

Edited:

Hey ;)

hope you guys like it. And for those non R5 fans. This is Ross Lynch :)) your thought?....

—-

"I would rather be a little nobody, then to be a evil somebody." 

― Abraham Lincoln

—-

Picture: Ross Lynch

Video: Iris by Sleeping with Sirens

—-

Glaring down at my already broken pen, I fill in my details on the extra circular form.

Name: Skylar Jones

Age: 17

Class: 12 J

Extra Circular: Volunteering at the library

Now just remember to take it to school with me this time.

----  

-At school-

---

I walk down the busy halls, watching that couple making out in the corner, watching that kid get beat up by those jerks. Watching that girl texting someone who she shouldn't. High School is full of rebellion. I don't really like school that much- it's interesting now and then but I dislike it due to the usual reasons; homework, teen stress and bullies! I walk towards my locker looking at the old tattered textbook in my locker, I have had it for over 5 months so far, how the heck has the pages already started to rip? I took my Art project out and a few books and closed my locker. I turned to my right only to come face to face with him. The guy that can make any girl fall fast. The guy that everyone wants or wants to be, all except me. You'll get it in the next few seconds seconds. 3,2,1.

"Please stop! You're ruining it!" I scream as tears overwhelm my body and block my vision I kneel on the floor to collect my fallen school books and my exam canvas with a newly marked hole in the centre of it! I try to collect it as fast as my muscles allowed it, trying to ignore all the laughs and pointing. I collect my belongings trying to hide them in the safety of my arms and run into the girl's bathroom where I found myself locked inside a cubicle. I bring my knees to my chest after dropping my bag and canvas on the frozen still tiles. My body couldn't stop the barriers, my eyes cried waterfalls! That piece of Art took me four days to do, it was one of the piece of Art I thought I did good on. "I hate my life, I hate myself, and I hate Ross Lynch" I whispered underneath my pants!

I try to steady my breathing and take long deep breathes, calming my hiccuping mouth. I swipe my glasses off and wipe away the tears, I release one big sigh then pick my luggage up and very quietly make my way out of the empty white stall, towards my locker, by the echo of the classrooms shuffling in the empty hallways I was a hundred percent, I had missed a whole period and class was being dismissed.

Placing my bag along side my spoiled canvas that needed to be replace, I was examining my next lesson when I nearly got my fingers cut off by the fast and hard closing of my locker. "Aww, looks like dorky Skylar has been crying" Ross snickers in a sarcastic tone. The friends around him also made me feel like a baby as they laugh and whisper insults about me. "Go away Ross" I cursed quietly still not having the confidence to say that looking at him. I tried to reopen my locker but his long fingers distracted my gaze to see someone else was keeping my locker shut. Don't cry Skylar, I try and slide around him but he just chuckled pushed me back to my locker.

"Wow wow wow" He laughs and slams me to the back of my Locker, I wince in pain and stare at the dark shade in his eyes. "Where do you think you're going?" he smirks cupping my cheeks. My eyes travel from him to look at all his friends eying me up, all I am wearing is leggings and an oversized T-shirt. He noticed a lack of concentration and gestures for the boys to turn around which they listen too.

"Guess What I want from my little Skylar today. The same thing I got yesterday and the day before, you really know how to make a guy come back for more" he smirks twirling a piece of my blonde in his fingers. My eyes widened and I started to thrash around to get away from him. He kissed me roughly and held my hips to his. I refused to kiss him. "Kiss me" he growled. I shook my head refusing to do so. He pulled away from me with a dangerous aura around him. "I don't think you're the one who can be calling the shots." he smirked. "If only you weren't so stubborn and you would let us have fun, both of us." he bit my lip and I gasped. "Please, no Ross." I whispered. "Too bad little girl" he pecked my lips and started to grab my arm pulling me to the all too familiar closet.

"I will do anything else, just please don't, I don't want to kiss you. I promise I won't say anything to anyone" I begged him. The bell goes and I sigh internally. "wh-where going to be late to class" I whisper to him as he stops and lets go off me and watches the empty halls become flooded with mountains of students. He pushes me to the locker wall and nods at his friends, they walk to class and his hands are locking me in this place. "Meet me in my car after school" he pulls away from my ear and kisses my check. "Don't look sad Skylar, you'll like it. You always do" he winked and walked away. "Don't be late" he calls out.

I find my breathing almost like a foreign language, I close my eyes only focussing on controlling my breathing and nothing else, once I was at a steady pace I ran quickly to my next class. I should fill you in, since the beginning of grade 10 Ross always used to bully me, name calling, always made it his personal mission to find out secrets about me and use them against me but now in grade 12 he thought he could use me to his advantage.

He thinks that because he knows a secret about me that I am not so proud off he can blackmail me into what he wants me to do.. It first started of as homework in Grade 11, then soon escalated from there, making me his own personal kissing doll. We used to be friends when we were little, I don't know what changed, I don't remember anything I might of done to upset him.. We remained friends for a couple of years.. Until we were 13... I think.

-After school-

Everyone races out like animals at the sound at the alarming 'end of the day bell' because we broke up for the summer whereas I just stand there starring at the clock. I don't want to go, I've never disobeyed Ross before and today was going to be that day. He doesn't know where I live and I will just run home so none of his friends see me- I need to start growing a back bone for myself. Come on Skylar, if you haven't got people to do it for you, at least you do it.

—————————

I take in a deep breath of the warm air in my home, I, can't, breathe. I feel like a heavy breathing animal, I closed the front door and slide down it trying to regain possession of my breathing. I have never felt so free but scared and rebellious yet terrified at the say time. What would he say? What would he do to me? He can't do much know, its summer and I won't see him for another 6 weeks. He will forget all about it by then. I stopped reassuring myself and smiled at the middle aged woman who was smiling at me with a purple and blue apron on, "You Okay Honey?" She asked. "You seem to have, umm bad stamina" she laughs at my image. "Why did you run home, you could have just walked" she laughed and helped me stand up, my mom gave me a kiss on my cheek, and hugged her body to my smaller one, I smiled at her small gesture.

"Just a run from school, you know, exercising the old body" I laugh at how stupid I sound. She looks at me with a raised eyebrow "Okay honey, go upstairs and have a shower, there is a new dress I brought for you on your bed with bunch of accessories." She smiled and pushed me towards the stairs. "I'm too tired" I moan. "Get your butt upstairs Skylar Jones." I laugh but listen. "Yes Momma Jones" she smiles but goes straight back to her serious face. "What's happening?" I asked and lean my body on the railing. "I was out shopping and I saw my old high school friend, It's been ages since we saw each other so I invited her to dinner" My smile is halfway. She's lying.

"You're lying" I point to her smile. She stops and orders me to go put the dress on. "Okay Momma Jones"

Edited :)) Sort off.. hehe just correcting the grammar.

Spelling and Then punctuation will come later on..

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

3.2M 78.2K 45
Would YOU trust someone who bought you off Ebay? Grace is sick of being labelled a snob because of her money. She's sick of her backstabbing frien...
1M 40.8K 49
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...
132K 4.2K 28
; in where a guy accidentally calls The Coffee House hotline. "A dialogue story but with a tad bit more of narration." ...
1.5M 39.2K 11
❝"Are you deaf?" "No," he shook his head, shrugging. "But I am blind."❞ *** MEET LILA: A perfectionist and somewha...