His Cigarettes

By xAndrewWhite

Maybe it was the way his eyes were so brown you thought they were black. Or maybe it was the way he watched e... More

1) His Cigarettes
2) School
3) Strangers
4) Watching
5) Scars
7) Which One? Part 1
7) Which One? Part 2
8) What He Wants - Nykulus POV
9) Monsters
10) The Dividing Line
11) More Than Cigarettes - Nykulus POV
12) Seeing is Believing
13) Jump
14) Breathing
15) Let's Do This
16) Dirty Dancing

6) Just Want To Be Legendary

1K 71 24
By xAndrewWhite

Back in class, Jash seemed agitated and fidgety. I kept looking at him when the teacher would turn away but he'd never meet my eyes when he spoke. Finally I gave up and stopped trying to get his attention, slightly agitated myself.

As soon as the bell rang, Jash turned his whole body to me quickly, causing me to jump.

"What was that about?" He demanded.

"What are you talking about?"

"You and Nykulus." He said as if it were obvious.

"First off, there is no me and Nykulus. He's an ass." I stated, putting my books into my bag and throwing it over my shoulder. "And secondly, he took my phone. I got it back. Sure, it's pretty creepy but what am I going to do." As soon as I said that, my phone vibrated in my pocket.

I pulled it out while Jash continued talking. "Yea well I don't like him." Sinner had texted me. He stole my phone and put his damn number in it.

I glanced up from my phone and looked at him curiously, "Why not?"

"Look," Jash leaned towards me, "He isn't a good guy alright? Just stay away from him." He didn't say anything after that, he just left me standing there.

Sighing, I looked down at my phone. Meet me after school.

Like hell I would. I shoved my phone back into my back pocket and stormed to my next class.

"So, you're not going to text me back?" I looked up in disbelief as Sinner slid into the chair next to mine in my second block class. Chris, if I remember correctly, the boy I punched, slid into the seat in front of him and the blonde who bumped into me, next to him.

"You have this class?" Was all I could ask.

Sinner tapped Chris' shoulder. "We have this class right?"

"Yeah man, pretty sure." He mumbled, not looking back.

"You weren't here yesterday. I would have noticed you."

He leaned towards me on his elbows, "I skip a lot."

I leaned back into my chair and looked away from him. The teacher came in then, telling us to take out our books. The class went by slowly, I had already learned all this at my old school. Sinner didn't try to talk to me for the rest of class, just kept whispering to the blonde girl. She was really skinny and had angel bites. She was pretty but she kept giggling, it was fucking annoying. I couldn't concentrate.

Finally, the bell rang and I hurried out of class.

"Shit!" I yelled as I ran into someone. we both fell to the floor, books going everywhere. I blinked and looked at the girl in front of me. Her strawberry red hair completely covering her face. She let out a soft giggle and we burst out laughing. We stayed like that for a few seconds before she fixed her hair, smoothing it with her hands. She was thin, with an extreme amount of freckles covering her face. She had huge green eyes and a small mouth.

"My bad." I told her, holding out a hand. She took it and when we stood up I realized she was about my height.

"Totally my fault, I can't stop tripping over my own feet." She adjusted her dress and grinned. "I'm Haley. And you must be the new girl. Vannah I assume?"

"Call me Savannah or Sav, nobody calls me Vannah." I told her.

"Nobody except me." Sinner was suddenly standing beside Haley, holding my books.

"Fuck off!" I told him at him before looking at Haley, who looked nervous.

"Fine, fine. Guess I'll just take these books with me then." He turned and started walking down the hall swiftly.

Turning to Haley, I murmured a sorry before running after Sinner.

When I caught up to him, I grabbed his arm. "Sinner." I said sternly.

"Vannah." He turned to grin at me. I dropped my eyes to the floor.

"Um thanks for getting my books but can I have them back?" I asked and held out my hands.

"What's the magic word?" Sinner said tauntingly.

"Please?" I slowly raised my eyes to him and he had a weird look on his face.

He shook his head slightly. "Only if you'll hang out with us after school."

"Why?"

"Just say yes." The way he said it made me forget everything for a second and I found myself saying yea.

"Cool, I'll text you." He handed me my books back before continuing down the hall.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I had gotten an address from Sinner, and him telling me to dress sexxy. What was I getting myself into?

Blake insisted on coming with me so I made him drive. When we got there, a few guys surrounded his car, talking about how 'sick' and 'expensive' it was. The word expensive attracted some slutty looking girls so I snuck away when Blake wasn't looking and made my way into the house. The house was smaller than mine, but it was big I guess. The main party was in the living room and the whole house smelled like pot.

I made my way into the kitchen to grab a drink when a hand slid around my waist. "Wanna dance beautiful?" Someone whispered into my ear, his breath reeked of alcohol.

I turned my head slightly to see a guy shorter than me with shaggy brown hair, clearly drunk.

"Gross." I pushed him off of me, pushing my way through the crowd and towards the back door. The doors were glass and I could see a circle of teenagers sitting on the patio, laughing.. I noticed Sinner and the blonde girl among them. Hoping he wouldn't notice me, I turned around quickly but bumped into Haley.

"Damn, I've got to stop doing that!" I scolded myself and she laughed.

"You don't want to play?" She asked me, motioning towards the circle outside.

"Nah, I think I'll just avoid Nykulus for right now." I confided.

"I don't know why I even came, bad shit always happens at Chris' parties. But I'm glad you came. Who invited you?" She was sipping her drink slowly, looking at me with her big green eyes.

"Nykulus did. Can we go get me a drink?" I started to walk towards the kitchen and she followed closely behind.

"So you're going to fuck him tonight? I thought you were fucking Jash. Omg are you going to fuck them both?! They're like mortal enemies!" She said hurriedly. I stopped and looked at her like she was crazy.

"Fuck them both? I'm not fucking either of them! What the fuck? Mortal enemies?" I shook my head and grabbed a beer from the counter. "Where are you getting this?"

Haley hopped up to sit on the counter and swung her legs as she spoke. "Well everyone knows you left the mountains with Jash and then showed up in his car the next morning at school and now Nykulus is inviting you to parties. The only girls he talks to are the ones who want to fuck him and you've been seen talking to him a few times."

I leaned against the counter next to her legs and gulped down my beer. "People need to calm the fuck down and get out of my business." I sighed and looked around, my eyes landing on Sinner as he made his way towards me.

"You made it." He smirked.

"I only came because I needed my books. Not for you. So calm your balls." I turned away from him and grabbed another beer, taking a huge sip. "Come on Haley, lets dance."

"Uh okay." I grabbed her hand as she jumped off the counter and we made our way away from Sinner and into the living room. Once we got in the middle of the floor, I grabbed both of her hands and started swaying along with the music.

The lights went out and it was wild. Strobe lights were turned on and bodies were everywhere. Haley's fingers slipped through mine and I lost her in the crowd. It was so loud and I felt someones hands on my hips. I turned around to see Sinner staring down at me, a small smile on his lips. I grinned at him and slid my arms around his neck, grinding my body against his. My hands were everywhere, in his hair, on his chest. I lost myself in the music, loving how his hands felt on my body.

When the song ended, I threw my head back laughing. He took my hand and pulled me away from everyone, towards the backyard. He grabbed two beers as we passed the kitchen and handed me one as we stepped outside. It had gotten kind of cold since I'd gotten here.

"Where did you have to come from to learn how to dance like that?" He asked me, half laughing.

"The city. I didn't go to a lot of house parties like this where I come from, mostly clubs." I opened my beer and took a sip.

I turned to him but he was looking up at the stars. "And the skies definitely don't look like this."

He looked like he was about to say something when the blonde came running up.

"Nyky! This party is getting so lame! Take me home." She whined.

"Sigh," He told the girl, "if you don't want to be here then just leave."

She began to pout, like serious bottom lip out pouting. I laughed and she turned at glare at me.

"What?" She demanded. She look idiotic standing here with a short skirt on and way to much makeup.

"Well he isn't your babysitter right? And if he was the one to drive you here well I don't think it would be too hard for you to just find another ride." I said, eyeing her short skirt.

"Nyky!" She whined again, completely forgetting about me. "I wanna go home!" Sinner frowned before looking down at me.

"Go." I mouthed to him before rolling my eyes and walking back into the house.

He didn't follow me, but a part of me wished he had. I found Blake leaning over Haley as she leaned against the wall giggling. Haley noticed me first and her eyes lit up.

"I saw you dancing with Nykulus. Oh my god everyone was starring! Thank god Jash isn't here right? He would have been so jealous!" She talked way to fast.

"Seriously Haley, I'm not fucking Jash!" Blake looked from her to me as we talked, I guess wondering how we knew each other.

"Yea but it sure looked like you and Nykulus were about to screw right on the living room floor! That was hot!" I shook my head laughing and turned to Blake.

"Is she drunk?" I asked him.

He shrugged, "I found her like this."

"Blake is really gay, did you know that Sav? I tried hitting on him but he let me down easy. You're so sweet Blakey." She patted his cheek as she said his. He looked at her pitifully.

"Come on Hales, lets get you home." I grabbed her hand and tugged her along with me outside.

__---------------

So guys, tell me what you think so far. Who's you're favorite character?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

16.6M 642K 63
Bitmiş nefesi, biraz kırılgan sesi, Mavilikleri buz tutmuş, Elleri nasırlı, Gözleri gözlerime kenetli; "İyi ki girdin hayatıma." Diyor. Ellerim eller...
925K 49.3K 31
Millie Ripley has only ever known one player next door. Luke Dawson. But with only a couple months left before he graduates and a blackmailer on th...
41.8K 2K 147
This story follows the early life of James also known by his street name Headshot or Shooter. James had an extremely rough childhood, one that turned...
611K 7.5K 31
The bad boy's life changes when he suddenly becomes the teacher's baby...