6) Just Want To Be Legendary

Back in class, Jash seemed agitated and fidgety. I kept looking at him when the teacher would turn away but he'd never meet my eyes when he spoke. Finally I gave up and stopped trying to get his attention, slightly agitated myself.

As soon as the bell rang, Jash turned his whole body to me quickly, causing me to jump.

"What was that about?" He demanded.

"What are you talking about?"

"You and Nykulus." He said as if it were obvious.

"First off, there is no me and Nykulus. He's an ass." I stated, putting my books into my bag and throwing it over my shoulder. "And secondly, he took my phone. I got it back. Sure, it's pretty creepy but what am I going to do." As soon as I said that, my phone vibrated in my pocket.

I pulled it out while Jash continued talking. "Yea well I don't like him." Sinner had texted me. He stole my phone and put his damn number in it.

I glanced up from my phone and looked at him curiously, "Why not?"

"Look," Jash leaned towards me, "He isn't a good guy alright? Just stay away from him." He didn't say anything after that, he just left me standing there.

Sighing, I looked down at my phone. Meet me after school.

Like hell I would. I shoved my phone back into my back pocket and stormed to my next class.

"So, you're not going to text me back?" I looked up in disbelief as Sinner slid into the chair next to mine in my second block class. Chris, if I remember correctly, the boy I punched, slid into the seat in front of him and the blonde who bumped into me, next to him.

"You have this class?" Was all I could ask.

Sinner tapped Chris' shoulder. "We have this class right?"

"Yeah man, pretty sure." He mumbled, not looking back.

"You weren't here yesterday. I would have noticed you."

He leaned towards me on his elbows, "I skip a lot."

I leaned back into my chair and looked away from him. The teacher came in then, telling us to take out our books. The class went by slowly, I had already learned all this at my old school. Sinner didn't try to talk to me for the rest of class, just kept whispering to the blonde girl. She was really skinny and had angel bites. She was pretty but she kept giggling, it was fucking annoying. I couldn't concentrate.

Finally, the bell rang and I hurried out of class.

"Shit!" I yelled as I ran into someone. we both fell to the floor, books going everywhere. I blinked and looked at the girl in front of me. Her strawberry red hair completely covering her face. She let out a soft giggle and we burst out laughing. We stayed like that for a few seconds before she fixed her hair, smoothing it with her hands. She was thin, with an extreme amount of freckles covering her face. She had huge green eyes and a small mouth.

"My bad." I told her, holding out a hand. She took it and when we stood up I realized she was about my height.

"Totally my fault, I can't stop tripping over my own feet." She adjusted her dress and grinned. "I'm Haley. And you must be the new girl. Vannah I assume?"

"Call me Savannah or Sav, nobody calls me Vannah." I told her.

"Nobody except me." Sinner was suddenly standing beside Haley, holding my books.

"Fuck off!" I told him at him before looking at Haley, who looked nervous.

"Fine, fine. Guess I'll just take these books with me then." He turned and started walking down the hall swiftly.