Dangerously In Love

By impapii

Guns, Money, Drugs...Love? Disclaimer: THIS IS A LGBTQ+ STUDXSTUD BOOK AND IF YOU DON'T LIKE BOOKS BASED ON... More

1
3
4
5
6
7
8

2

18.1K 558 363
By impapii

"We seriously going back down this path? What happened to leaving this life alone?" I asked as we walked down a long hallway.

"Shit when money calls ima always answer" Blue replied "hell yea especially for half a million" Chris chimed in nodding in agreement.

HALF A MILLION DOLLARS!?!? My head was legit spinning, the money sounded great but I was ready to leave this life behind and go legit. That was always the plan from the start but we all just got caught up in the life especially since the money came so easily. Blue triple knocked on the huge door in front of us and almost immediately the doors were pulled open and the strong smell of weed smacked my nose.

"Well well well look what the devil himself done drug in from the pits of hell" Loco chuckled as we all walked towards him.

"We heard you had a job for us" Blue said trying to get straight to the point.

"So why the hell is Ace here then cause last time i recall she said she won't taking no more jobs from me?" he asked raising his eyebrow as he looked at him.

"Half a mill is enough motivation to get me back in the game" I pointed out and he smirked.

"Here" he said tossing a thick folder onto the table i front of us.

"Fuck is this a list of all your enemies?" Chris asked as she picked the folder up "oh hell nah I ain't doing this shit it's basically a suicide mission" I chimed in after glancing at the name in the folder.

"Don't be a pussy now" Loco's husky voice boomed as he sat up in his chair.

"I ain't a pussy but half a mill ain't enough to take out the daughter of a mafia leader, lo that nigga bigger than you and your definitely off your rocker if you think we down to run this suicide mission" I explained and he shot up from his seat.

Within seconds the three of us were surrounded by Loco's men and each of them had a gun pointed directly at us. Loco's eyes darkened as he stared daggers into my soul and you could almost see the steam coming from his ears. He punched the desk and his cold dark expression soon turned into a fit of laughter as he sat back down in his chair.

"1.5 mill each, i'll give you half now and the other half once the job is done" he said motioning to one of the guys.

"Your insane" Chris pointed out shaking her head.

"Do we got a deal or not?" Loco asked as on of his guys opened a briefcase full of money "give us a second to discuss this" Blue chimed in.

"30 seconds" he replied harshly.

Blue turned to us and we huddled together to discuss the decision we were about to make. The money sounded great no doubt about it but this wasn't a regular job this was a legit suicide mission and Loco knew that which is why he wouldn't dare do it himself. A few months back loco went on this power trip, he needed to be the most respected and the most powerful man in the streets that he just started killing any and everyone that was bigger than him or had the potential of being bigger than him. Loco wanted everything Dominick "Nicky Reaper" DiGaetano had, he was envious of him and he wanted to know what it was like to be at the top. The Digaetano mafia family was well respected, well known and extremely powerful but his one weakness was his wife and kids, he hid his family and he hid it well.

"We're in" Blue answered turning back towards Loco.

"That's what I like to hear" Loco said as a smile spread across his face "Find his daughter and cut that bitches head off then mail that shit to him in a nice little package" he continued.

"That's it?" Chris asked raising her brow.

"You think i'm giving y'all 1.5 mill each for just one person?" he asked chuckling a little "I want the heads of each person that nigga loves" he boomed before pushing the briefcase closer towards us.

Neither of us said anything else Blue just grabbed the case and we made our way out his home. We all got back into Blue's car and the silence and tension between the three of us was so thick it was suffocating. I felt the vibration of my phone run through my body pulling me back to reality and i pulled it out my pocket seeing the name Jahdiah flash across my screen.

Jahdiah: whats up babes🤗
Me: nun what's up wit u
Jahdiah: slide through come kick it
Me: otw

I met Jahdiah back in 8th grade and I honestly don't know why I keep the nigga around cause sometimes he really do annoy the shit outta me but i mean i guess he cool too.

"Aye Jahdiah said to pull up at his place" I said breaking the silence.

"Why you still talk to that nigga he weird" Chris said lightly chuckling.

"Man she don't even know" Blue chimed in and we all shared a laugh before the silence took over again.

"We gon address the elephant in the room?" Chris asked referring to what happened at Locos place.

"Ain't none to talk about" I replied shrugging.

"Shit man this my fault yall my bad" Blue said apologetically.

"Yeah well it is what it is" I replied shrugging it off.

(Winter)

"What you doing here?" Ace asked me as she walked in the house with Chris and Blue following behind her "you know Jahdiah my best friend" I said giving her a smile and she side eyed me.

"What's up babygirl I missed you" Chris said holding her arms out as she walked over to me "we aren't together" I pointed out as I swerved her hug.

"Yeah but we could be" she replied winking at me.

"No y'all can't" Ace chimed in pulling me onto her lap as she sat down on the couch.

Jahdiah walked into the living room with a cute little crop top on showing off his toned body and i laughed a little to myself. He sat down on the couch next to Blue and pulled out some weed, as he rolled it he eyed Ace and I sending shivers down my spine.

"So what's new?" Jahdiah asked rolling his eyes as Ace started kissing on me.

"Not shit you know the usual" Chris answered shrugging "what about you?" she asked.

"You know i got a little business coming up" he answered proudly.

"Oh word what you getting into?" Blue asked looking up from her phone.

"I'm tryna open a restaurant" he answered and she nodded "we might check it out when it opens" Chris said.

Jahdiah smiled then sparked up the blunt taking a couple puffs before passing it to Chris and getting up to go in his kitchen. Ace stopped kissing on me and moved my hair from where it rested on my shoulders and the thing i knew i was on the floor.

"The fuck is wrong with you?" I asked shooting up from the ground.

"Who you been fucking?" Ace asked me with anger written all over her face.

My body heated up, my hands were clammy and i could hear my heart beat in my ears "no one" i answered nervously.

"Bitch you think i'm dumb?" she asked shooting up from the couch.

I could just feel the anger radiating off of Ace's body. Her eyes were dark and cold with no sign of life in them, I've never seen this side of her before and i swear in this moment I felt as if she could kill me. Blue and Chris immediately jumped between us pushing Ace away from me and Jahdiah rushed back into the living room to see what was going on.

"BITCH ON MY DEAD DOG KUSH IMA FUCKING KILL YOU AND THAT BITCH IF YOU CHEATING!" She yelled at me as they pushed her out the apartment.

I felt tears run down my face and I quickly wiped them away before running off to the bathroom. I stared at my reflection in the mirror seeing exactly what Ace saw, a fresh big red hickey.

(Ace)

"Calm yo ass down nigga before I beat yo ass" Chris snapped pushing me up against the car.

"I swear if she cheating that's her life" I said through clenched teeth "just relax she ain't cheating on you" Blue chimed in patting my shoulder and my eyes darted towards Chris.

"I'll fucking kill you Chris I swear on Kush" I snapped and Chris scoffed shaking her head.

"That's fucked up how you quick as fuck to accuse me of fucking yo girl" she pointed out.

"You always flirting with her and shit so who knows" I snapped back "yo I don't want Winter I just be playing with her and you should know that like for real I thought you knew me better than that man you need to take this up with Jahdiah" she snapped right back at me.

"What you talking bout?" Blue asked just as confused as me.

"They just seem wayyy too buddy buddy especially the way he be looking at Winter sometimes it just seems a little suspicious" Chris explained shrugging a little.

"He's gay" I said and she chuckled "yeah okay" she replied nodding.

"Jahdiah been fucking niggas since middle school ain't no way in hell he fucking on Winter" Blue chimed in.

"Yeah you right I guess I'm just tripping" she said but something felt weird to me and I was gonna figure the it out one way or another.

———-

Here is a revised chapter 2 so i hope you y'all like it. As you can see none of the main characters are being changed just updating their pictures. I did change Q though because I kinda have a new idea for this book but i'm trying not to move to far from the original storyline.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

209 3 13
*not the official book cover* Just read and see 🙂
105K 5.3K 91
**Includes SLB Books 1 and 2** Sex, Love, and Basketball follows a groups of girls and a few guys on their journey through life as college students...
191K 8.8K 32
[StudxStud] So If you don't wanna read about Two Studs Fucking Don't Read This Then. ✌✌But if you Do Go Ahead and read this little synopsis ✊
95.3K 2.3K 16
#ManxMan It's a great read . About homosexuality, rape , murder, gangs, celebration, marriage & much more .