The Newcomer Of Hawkins

By sharpyshark4

005....Runs.... Those two words are what really brings the story together with a twist and a turn. Will ever... More

Byers
005
Meet and Greet
lost 'n' found
I spy with my little eye
Here.
History or present
Your never Alone
"It will be okay."
Eleven and Y/N
I'll help.
Morning Routine
Castle Byers
The call
Mama Steve
"She isn't the problem! "
Maybe it's different.
heat.
It's time to leave.
Tick Tock Demogorgan's clock
Your here and that matters.
Sleep
Retreat
Stay awake.
meeting Ives
"Will, no!"
please.
"El what the hell?!"
Will's pain
love 'till we part.
Real trouble.
-Holly Wheeler-
Last one (part 1)
Deja Vu
I'll always love you.
005

Secrets reveled

300 7 0
By sharpyshark4

Will: Mom said that I said something like "005....run" I don't know.
Mike: Will.....when you said yesterday that you thought you saw someone was that 005? (Max Is wide eyed and Mike looks at Will with gleam of hope Will could tell that Mike didn't want another big Mystery he wanted this to be over quicker than it started.) Will: Mike..i don't know I'm sorry.

Mikes POV (Mike hangs his head in doubt after knowing they are all going to hunt down whoever it was Will saw so everything can be 'normal' once again.) Max: Well we can't just do nothing, we need to find whoever Will saw and soon.
Will: I told you I thought this person to be dead
Mike: Well obviously the person isn't
Max: I better reach out to Dustin on channel 4 and tell him everything. (Max walks out of the room and Into another talking over the walkie talkie)
Mike: Who is it Will? Can you at least tell me the gender?
Will: Mike all I know is that It's a girl with something...i can't remember I don't know how I know this girl but my mind keeps telling me that she's dead...
Mike: Well your mind is wrong. (Max suddenly runs into Wills room looking Bewilder)
Will: Max what's-
Max: It's....i-ts Lucas he
...just hurry quick we...we need to go!!! Joyce POV
(Mike Max and Will all run out of Wills room just before they can leave Joyce talks carefully but quickly with horror as she speaks concerned)
Joyce: What's wrong??! What happened?!
Will: Mom I need to go its Lucas he's In danger....please Mom let me go!
(Joyce bits her lip and says)
Joyce: Yes okay go!

Lucas POV

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

497 44 18
Hawkins... A new town for y/n. You needed to get away from everything, and here, in Hawkins, you will have a fresh start. New people will come into y...
15.9K 970 27
❝ᴡʜʏ ᴡᴏᴜʟᴅ ʏᴏᴜ ʜɪᴅᴇ ᴛʜɪs ғʀᴏᴍ ᴍᴇ, ᴇʟ? ᴍᴀʏʙᴇ ɪғ ʏᴏᴜ ᴛᴏʟᴅ ᴍᴇ, ɪ ᴄᴏᴜʟᴅ ʜᴀᴠᴇ ʜᴇʟᴘᴇᴅ ʏᴏᴜ sᴏᴏɴᴇʀ! ᴡʜᴀᴛ ᴇᴠᴇʀ ʜᴀᴘᴘᴇɴᴇᴅ ᴛᴏ "ғʀɪᴇɴᴅs ᴅᴏɴᴛ ʟɪᴇ"?❞ ❝ᴘ-ᴘʟᴇᴀsᴇ ғᴏʀɢ...
10.8K 127 34
In which, Robin Buckley's younger sister tries to help save Hawkins from Vecna while nursing a broken heart over her dead boyfriend and being a part...
4.6K 241 15
"𝐢 𝐬𝐞𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐥𝐲𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐧𝐞𝐱𝐭 𝐭𝐨 𝐦𝐞 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐝𝐬 𝐈 𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐈'𝐝 𝐧𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐬𝐩𝐞𝐚𝐤 𝐚𝐰𝐚𝐤𝐞 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐮𝐧𝐚𝐟𝐫𝐚𝐢𝐝...