KISS PRANK. ᵛᵏᵒᵒᵏ

By kooksbuttocks

❝kissing burns 6.4 calories a minute. wanna work out?❞ ᵛᵏᵒᵒᵏ in which jungkook, owner of a national... More

개요.
;
하나.

5K 349 143
By kooksbuttocks

発火する
ignite.

────────────────────────────
LIGHT.

to describe jeongguk's first kiss with a man - it was surprisingly light. not light as in gentle because the latter was most certainly not that. but as warmth engulfed him and blood rose to the apples of his cheeks, grains of fawn-colored sand danced amongst his shuffling toes in response to the twisting bodies and shifting lips.

and as burning rays latched onto their already sun-kissed skin, adding to the fuming heat, indiscernible shapes appeared behind closed eyelids.

and as a verse consisting of bashful cellos were enriched by weighty bass, the violin sang a heart-piercing tune for every few streaks drawn across the strings. soft transverse flutes submissively blended into the mellow orchestra as a vision of the sinful males bearing halos appeared, the pleasing melody accelerating in the back of the their minds'.

jeongguk was unknowingly and undeniably hooked. it was as if jeongguk's friends with their high-resolution canon eos 5d mark iv camera in combination with hoseok's crappy iphone 6s were not even there. clammy hands who initially had years of experience failed at tightening around the blonde's waist, instead settling for a shy clutch to his sprung-open button shirt. this ignited a faint chuckle within the older.

"a dick lover, confirmed," he teased. dainty fingers curled into a rather determined grip on jeongguk's hip before a sharp inhale from the ravenette was heard. what followed was the rustle of the older's shirt being released. and then, a hand implanted itself on the aforementioned male's chest, pushing him off.

jeongguk was furious. teeth gritting and cheeks aglow, he kept his fists balled with air puffing from his nostrils. "fuck off," he would choke out. "i'm not."

yugyeom, who had been observing all this time, gulped. "shouldn't we intervene? i mean, it looks kinda bad—," a sweaty palm is slammed across yugyeom's parted lips in an attempt to hush him. hoseok was apparently too immersed in the drama unfolding before them. "silence, my dear."

but jeongguk's voice that dripped with insistence and suppressed rage didn't faze the older. he simply shook his head with a sigh; indicating that this scene was far from unfamiliar. "that some heavy insecurity issues you're dealing with, right there," a tongue glided across his bottom lip. "presumably triggered by a common case of close-minded upbringing, combined with conservative values and a possible dosage of hypocritical and unreasonable religious beliefs, or..." he leaned in with a smirk, breath tickling the inside of jeongguk's fuming ear. "a series of internal conflicts in regard to your own sexuality: the conflict being the act of carrying unwanted and confusing emotions that indicate same-sex attraction. but, scaredy-cats like you, manifest these feelings as anger and take it out on the proud." he pulled away and jerked out a slip of paper from his shirt's front pocket, his sly but amused gaze fixed upon the card. "you might want this. unless you wish to keep that toxic mindset, that is," he slides the card beneath the hem of jeongguk's bright swim shorts, thick paper now settled snugly against his hip bone.

"the fuck," jeongguk breathed out. a glare was casted towards the older - who seemed rather pleased with himself. but what really ticked the younger off was the embarrassing and internal vision of feeling like jell-o; wobbly and bare for the world to see. "don't fucking analyze me!" he shouted.

"close. it's 'psychoanalyze'," he teased. with a firm pat to jeongguk's unclad shoulder, he walked off, the smirk unremovable. this angered the younger even more. but he refused to let the humiliation get to him. instead, he sniggered, running a hand through his tousled locks. "no," he mumbled, "this isn't happening. this is not happening." but it was. and quite urgently jeongguk twisted his head, eyes trailing after the sun-kissed male.

because from one moment to the next, the tall stranger was out of the screen door, vanishing as if he had never disrupted jeon jeongguk's once very heterosexual life.

back at jeongguk's.

"you kissed a dude."

"did not."

"you totally did."

the ravenette groaned miserably. this was by far the most annoying hoseok had ever been and jeongguk was not too sure how much longer he could tolerate it. by the best of his efforts, he eased his face of disgust, almost whispering his words. "remind me again who gets fucked by dudes on the daily? that's right, you! now shut up."

"i do fuck too, actually."

jeongguk's scrunched up nose expressed nothing but uncomfortability. "stop, please."

"fine, fine," hoseok sighed. he proceeded by kicking the empty cans of energy drinks, paving a path towards jeongguk's bed. its softness, despite the pile of this mornings' potential outfits hogging the bed, is to die for. yugyeom in his own way agrees as light snores emits from him. "but you can't tell me he is not hot. hand-crafted by god, i'm telling you."

the ravenette snorts. "if you like him so much, why don't you take his stupid card instead?"

"me? take the card? and ruin all the fun unfolding in front of me? nooo, thank you." hoseok shakes his head as to emphasize his point. "speaking of that card—"

clearly, this caused a series of unwanted flashbacks in jeongguk's head. "no. nope. nuh-uh. not in a million years."

but this obviously did not stop hoseok. within milliseconds, he was across the floor, rummaging through the cast-aside swimmer trunks in the corner of the room. but no matter how many shakes the piece of cloth was given - nothing would appear. hoseok stilled. "jeongguk?"

"hm?" the latter hummed.

"where's the card?"

the sudden inquiry caused a squirm on jeongguk's side; a faint rustle emitting from his back pocket. "in the trash, obviously." hoseok scorns at this, eyes squinted and lips pursed. "right, right. and i obviously believe you." and with that, hoseok dramatically falls back on the latter's bed, appearing unbothered. but that does not mean that the older is not keeping an eye on the other, following the ravenette's movements. jeongguk simply huffs and puffs. "acting so high and mighty," he murmured.

hoseok scoffs in amusement. "what's that?"

"nothing!" the younger exclaims, immediately shooting out of his chair and stomping his way out. oh, and he most definitely did not forget to stick his tongue out before leaving.

"real mature, gguk," hoseok sneers.

"oh, fuck you." a slam echoes throughout the building as a result from jeongguk's stuck-up mood and encloses himself in the bathroom. he digs his hand down his pocket and pulls out a scrunched-up piece of paper before throwing it on the floor and (quite pettily) stomping on it. "fuck he means, toxic? how the fuck am i toxic!" the ravenette proceeds to pick up the crumpled card and lifts the toilet seat, preparing to toss down the drain with his more-perfect-than-not aim.

but instead, he slams it down and sits on it. angered eyes flicker across the now fairly unrecognisable business card as fingertips smoothen the creases out. naturally, his right leg can not help but shake along with the rest of his body, an annoying habit that he yet has to eradicate. his fit continues to show as he pulls out his phone whilst interpreting the fancy but obviously smug print on the card, dialing the bold numbers, one raging tap at a time.

and it is not until when the ringback tone resonates that he realises.

i am calling mr. cocky - while sitting on the toilet seat in my bathroom.

but jeongguk has no choice but to shrug, pride long ago abandoned. the ravenette can only simply await for the other to pick up and soon enough, he answers - obviously expecting a client: "dr kim belonging the epoch practice speaking, how can i help you?"

oh, wow. to jeongguk's surprise, the voice turns out to be as sultry as ever. and gravelly as ever. and honeyed as ever.

"hello?"

"oh, uh–" jeongguk strangles out. he clearly needs to get his shit together, but for some goddamn reason it proves not to be easy. as a long momentary pause rolls in for a second time, jeongguk's reactions grows tenfold; cheeks firing up, palms sweating, and stomach tensing. and as he struggles to string together a fairly coherent, intelligent phrase, he instead opts for a random blurt-out. which isn't always the best idea.

and at last, a big, great breath is taken as he fiddles with the card, finally unleashing what has been on his chest the entire day. he says:

"...you fucking dickhead."

and before kim taehyung could even get the most of it, let alone respond, the line goes dead.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

611K 13.8K 41
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
314K 6.9K 35
"That better not be a sticky fingers poster." "And if it is ." "I think I'm the luckiest bloke at Hartley." Heartbreak High season 1-2 Spider x oc
2.3M 116K 65
↳ ❝ [ INSANITY ] ❞ ━ yandere alastor x fem! reader ┕ 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡, (y/n) dies and for some strange reason, reincarnates as a ...
1M 18.3K 43
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...