When Everything Is Said And D...

By msprettypink123

Not good with this just read to find out More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
17

16

2.5K 92 44
By msprettypink123

Recap Stacey pov

Everybody was talking and eating until ....

I farted, 😂😂 I bet y'all thought something happened nope just gas.

"Really Stacey we're eating and you just gonna fart you couldn't just hold it bro" Jayla fussed before she rushed to the bathroom.

"I'm sorry I don't wanna die" I pled

Promise looked at me shook her head and got up to go check on jayla. Even James and vanni got up and went to the back.

"Damn I'm sorry guys it slipped " I yelled out to them but they wasn't having it.

I cleaned up everybody mess and went to take a shower, when I got out promise was already sound asleep.

I laid down and slowly drifted off to sleep.

BANG .... BANG ... BANG

"STACEY....STACEY...STACEY"

I felt somebody shaking me, I realized it was the Jayla, James and vanni.

"What what what, I'm up" I sat up.

" somebody banging on the door" James said.

I look over at the clock and it read 3:56, who the hell knocking at my door at 3 in the morning. I told them to stay In the room with promise while I go answer the door.

BANG...BANG...BANG

"Hold the fuck up im coming, i don't know why the hell y'all at my damn door at 3 In the morning any fucking way waking up my kids." I yelled while looking for my bat.

I picked it up and walked to the door unsure if I wanted to open it. I took a deep breath before I hurried up and open it.

Looking around I didn't see any body, I looked down and it was a big black box. I looked at it for a few before picking it up because I didn't know what the fuck was in there it could be a bomb or anything but I take it and sat on the couch just staring at it.

By this time everybody was in the living room looking at me staring at the box.

"Well are you gonna open it" Vanni asked, I said a quick prayer before opening it slowly.

" oh god, kids go to your rooms, promise come here you got to see this." She walked over to me and I gesture to the box she looks into it and covered her mouth. On the side of the box was a note, I opened it and it read " watch your back you wouldn't want nothing happening to them precious little kids" with a smiley face at the bottom.

I told the kids to pack a bag for the next few days we going to stay with my aunt because I can't risk us staying here knowing somebody watching us.

On the way over there I stop and got us some food since my sister clam she hungry, that's what her ass get she should've ate dinner.

We made it to my aunt house safety, waiting on her to open the door. "Stacey what's wrong, why are you here at this time of night?" She let us in the house. "Well we have a big problem aunty, look read this" she took the note and shook her head in disbelief.

"Who do you think it is baby ?"
My aunt walked over to me. " do you have anybody that don't like you or y'all ?" She bombarded me questions. "I don't know TiTi it could be anybody." I put my head in my hands trying to figure out who could it be. "Don't stress it to much y'all get some sleep and we
will figure this out in the morning." My aunt took the kids to the room they were going to sleep in and she showed us to the guess room.

Yea maybe she right we need to get some sleep because promise got an appointment in a few hours and I got some stuff to handle.

PROMISE POV

Beep...Beep...Beep...Beep...Be-..
I woke up to my alarm going off. I really don't wanna go to this appointment today I'm just not in the mood for it today but let me get up.

I walk over to Stacey side of the bed and shake her awake but she wasn't budging so I had an idea. I walked to the bathroom and got the cup that was at the sink and filled it with cold water. Bet her ass gon get up now, I walk back to her and poured the water on her and she jumped up so quick coughing.

I bust out laughing but she didn't look to happy, I dashed to the bathroom and she was right on my ass but I closed and locked the door before she could catch me.

"PROMISE OPEN THIS DAMN DOOR YOU STUPID ASS" She banged on the door.

I let her calm down while I took a shower, when I got out I cracked the door before fully leavening the bathroom. " Well good morning sweetie everybody in the kitchen eating." Stacey aunt scared the fuck out of me. I waved and nodded my head, heading down stairs.

I sat down beside Stacey, she must still be mad because she didn't acknowledge me at all but I don't care she act like she can't take a little joke. I began making my plate when she finally spoke up.
"You need to hurry up, we got shit that need to be done today." And with that being said she got up and went to the room we slept in.

I finished eating and we left to drop the kids off at school and we went to my appointment.

"Good morning ladies" Ms.King greeted us. I waved, Stacey spoke but I'm not feeling this shit today.
"I see your still not talking" she looks at me and i shrugged my shoulders. " So how do you feel today ?" She handed me the maker and board.

"Good" I wrote down. " Well what makes it good" she smiled "well I'm alive... aren't you glad you alive?" I'm irritated already she asking to many question.

"Well yes... is there a problem ?" She sat up in her seat. "Matter of a fact it is a problem I dont wanna be here for one and you asking to many damn question." I replied back on the board "oh umm.. I-" she was interrupted by Stacey. "Promise what the fuck she trying to help you out don't be rude." I just sat there with an attitude.

"Excuse me Ms.king can you give us a moment?" Stacey asked her. She nodded and walked out. "Yo what the fuck is your problem, I'm not about to do this bull shit with you today man If you would speak the fuck up we wouldn't have to be here so blame your fucking self for being here." She said calmly

"When she get back in here you need to apologize because she ain't did shit to you, she just doing her job tighten the fuck up" she was pissed.

"Alright so I'm bringing this sessions to a end it's obvious she does wanna be here and she doesn't wanna better her self and I can't help somebody that don't wanna be helped so I thank you guys for trying." She stood at the door waiting for us to leave.

"Oh Ms.king I don't think that's necessary Promise has something she wanna say to you." She turned to face me. I picked up the clip board and began writing. "I'm sorry honestly but today isn't my day maybe we can try again some other time ?" She read the board and nodded her head "I understand we can try again next Monday but I need you to cooperate with me so you can help me help you okay baby" I nodded and stood to give her a hug and we left.

We stop to look at a couple of houses and apartments because we can't keep living where we are now it's not save for the kids.

Before we knew it, it was time for us to go pick up the kids

"Y'all hungry ?" Stacey asked them as they got into the car.
"YESS" they said in unison. Stacey stopped and got us food and we headed to her aunts house. Her aunt left for work this morning so it's just us and her kids.

Me ,Stacey and the kids don't really communicate no more ever since you know I've been mute, we kinda keep our distance.

"Aye promise imma need you to stay here and watch the kids I got some business to handle" I looked at her confused as ever she must of caught on.

"Look it's not up for debate I'm leaving and you need to go in there and watch them since you don't do anything else but sit here and be quite." Well that kinda stung, I don't know what's her problem today if she still mad over this morning she needs to get over it.

*****************************
Hey guys I know it's been a minute but I've been going through a lot and writing wasn't a priority for me anymore but I do read y'all comments anda I couldn't just leave y'all hanging like that so here's y'all update. I'm trying to get back in the swing of writing again so bare with me but I really do appreciate every single one of y'all for the support it really does mean a lot ❤️❤️❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

22.6K 19 2
Smut as in content +18 so be aware.
271K 6.2K 58
❝ i loved you so hard for a time, i've tried to ration it out all my life. ❞ kate martin x fem! oc
57.3K 131 21
Just a slutty whore who needs to get all her thoughts and feelings on a page. Loves being submissive to her dom daddy 🧎‍♀️ DISCORD- jessieleihuyg8t...
162K 5.8K 27
فيصل بحده وعصبيه نطق: ان ماخذيتك وربيتك ماكون ولد محمد الوجد ببرود وعناد : ان مارفضتك ماكون بنت تركي !