---Spread Love {FNaF Night Gu...

By BigTastySr

When all of the night guards have a crush on you, who will you choose?? (Scott isn't a love interest, sorry.)... More

Long Night
Quick Week
Get Together
Day Shift
Calls
Dates With Vincent
Talking to Fritz, and a "Date" With Jeremy
Strong, One-Sided Feelings, and Reconciling with Fritz
Michael Schmi-- No, Just Mike.
Fellow Employee (More Commonly Known as Mike)
Just Getting to Know your Fellow Employee Better
Sleepover with Fritz
Hospital
Doll
Scotty? Vinny?
Graveyard Shift
Zoning Out
Sleep
Quarters
Carnival
Mike vs. Vincent
Stop Staring!
Abigail
Dead Man
Weird
Scrub-a-Dub-Dub
Fredbear? Or Spring Bonnie?
They're No Better
Unbelievable Alibi
Call Me
Museum
Interrogation
Kind Of A Nut
Newspapers
Math
Pumpkin Patch (Happy Halloween!)
Pumpkin Carving
Go out to dinner with us?
A Huge Realization
It's Over (Almost)
You Choose Fritz
You Choose Jeremy
You Choose Vincent
You Choose Mike
THE END (Author's Note)

Meeting

3.5K 44 216
By BigTastySr

EDIT: (A/N: I've gotten a lot of comments on this and I feel the need to address it: no, Y/N is not mute. When I was in the process of coming up with ideas for this fic, I decided I would write Y/N's speaking parts as vague as possible, so that I wouldn't write dialogue the reader could never see themselves saying. Now, looking back on it, and based on the questions I've gotten, this decision just confuses readers more than anything. I'm sorry! 😅 I think it'd be too weird to change it now. If I ever write another reader x character fic, I'll be sure to include actual lines. I apologize for this note, I just wanted to get it out of the way. Ok, now you can continue on to the actual story! :3)

You walk in to Freddy Fazbears. It's your first day on the job.  You scanned around, taking the scene in. somehow it seems entirly different from how it is in the day time. The moon shining in through the large windows cast heavy shadows spreading across the room.

The animatronics stood on the stage in a line, unmoving. Bonnie, chica,and Freddy, respectavly. They were plastic and shiny. And a little skimpy. The Chica wore hot pink panties and a "Let's party" bib decorated in confetti, that doubled as a bra. You wondered why she would need it if she had no nipples. Did she have nipples?

You suddenly remember the interview you went through in order to get this job. You got it right away. It seemed easy. Too easy.

"You want the night guard position, eh?"

You nod.

"Mhm..." The man at the desk hummed. He opened a drawer you couldnt see to reveal a stack of paperworks, printed on crisp, whit paper. He took a sheet between his finger tips and placed it on the desk.  He turned it torwards you, and motioned to a pen sitting to the left.

"Congrats! you got the job. Fill this out and you'll be all set!"

You were a little surprised, but grateful nonetheless. You gabbed the pen and started to answer the questions as neat as you could manage.

First name. Last name.

Y/N L/N.

Sex.

Female.

Weight, height, Clothing size, foot size, the list went on and you answered each one to the best of your ability.

You realized there was a second page stapled to this one. You gripped the corner between your thumb and forefinger and flipped it over. A long waiver was written here.

The company was not responsible for injury/dismemberment? That was concerning.

You signed your name, twice, and returned the paper to the man. He skimmed it over, clicking the pen with his thumb.

"wonderful! You start tomorrow night. 12:00 sharp. Probably best to arrive early. Don't be late."

You nodded.

The man grabbed a walkie talkie that was clipped on to his belt and spoke in to it, holding the button on the side down.

"Smith? Get over here. New employee."

He let up the button and turned back to you.

"Yes, sir!" Came a crackly voice from the walki talki. You could hear the overwhelming sound of childrens joyful screams in the background, nearly drowning out the voice.

"Fritz here will guide you to where you'll be working and help you pick out a uniform in your size. Oh, and before i forget..." he reached in to his desk drawer again and took out a plastic rectangular badge, with a pin on the back. On the front was a golden sticker. The corners were peeling off a bit. He glanced at the paperwork you filled out and wrote your name on the badge in the ballpoint pen. "Here."

you took the badge. Your name was spelled wrong, but you didn't say anything.

You heard a noise from the doorway. you turned, seeing a rather chubby man with a spatter of freckles on his face standing there. He was in uniform, and Day Watch was written on his hat.

"Ah! Here you are. Take  Y/N too were she'll be working. help her with her uniform while your at it. Tuck your shirt in."

"Yes, sir!" Fritz said again, grinning sheepishly. he stuffed the bottom of his shirt in to his pants.

You stood up.

"Remember, Y/N" boss talked. "12:00. Don't be late."

You remmebered meeting Fritz Smith fondly. He was a likable man, sporting red, ratted hair and chocolate brown eyes. His glasses were a little too large and he was pushing them back on to the bridge of his nose constantly. you couldn't help but notice his prominent buck teeth. He was kind of cute.

"Hey, Y/N, right?" Fritz chuckled a little. "Night guard shift, huh?"

Not bothering to wait for a responce, he went on. "Aha... yeah. Good luck with that. you'll probably need it."

He spotted your quizzical expression. "um, well currently i'm obviously the day shift, but," he pointed to his hat. "I've also covered for the current guy a few times, and uh, it's no walk in the park i can tell you that. I got fired, too! On the first day! Funny story, actually."

You kind of wanted to hear it.

"Though clearly I got rehired again. Oh! We're here."

You stared in to the rather large room, for an office. there were two vents on either side, and a desk in the middle that was littered with crumpled paper balls and soda cups. You took notice of the numerous cobwebs that were strung in every nook and cranny of the room.

"Funny." Fritz said. "You think somebody would be dusting the place. Anyway, since it'll your first day, you'll have a partner with you. Jeremy. Uh, Fitzgerald. Hes a nice guy. Nice enough that I've covered for him numerous times, yeah. He's a little timid but he's cool."

Fritz looked around the place once more and clapped his hands together. "Okay! Uniforms! What's your size?"

You wondered what Fritzz had meant when he wished you good luck. Maybe it had something to do with the dismemberment. Recalling the way to go to get to the office, you made it there no problem. Nobody was inside. Were you here at the right time? You double checked your watch. It was 11:40. No, you were fine. You supposed you couldn't blame Jeremy for not being here yet. It was a little early. You just wanted to be the best for the first day on the job.

You strolled to the desk sitting in the center, sitting on the spinny chair that had the cover coming off of it, revealing the yellowish colored foam underneath. There was a fan on the desk. You turned it on, and a large puff of dust blew in to your face. You sneezed.

You looked around once more, and then looked at your chair. You realized that if somebody else were to come, two chairs would be neccesary. You remembered the multiple stacks of plastic chairs that sat in the dining room. You checked your watch again.  It was only 11:44. You would have enough time to grab one for the other guy.

You clambered out of your chair and out of the office, to the dining room. You passed the show stage on your way there. The anamaitronics seemed to follow your every move with their eyes. You shuttered, suddenly feeling very self concious. You decided to go faster.

You went in to the dining room empty handed, and came out with a grey, plastic chair hoisted above your head. You started to hurry back torwards the office, when the front doors opened and a large strip of light from the moon shone across the entire room, splitting it in half. there in the doorway stood the sillouette of a scrawny, rather thin figured man. He slouched, causing him to appear shorter than he really was. Though you could tell he wasn't exactly tall in the first place.

"Oh... oh my!" He exclaimed at seeing you. "Am I late. I-- I'm so sorry..." he bumbled, fiddling with the keys in his hands and hastily shoving them in to his pocket.

You shook your head.

He caught sight of the chair held high above your head. "For... for me?" He pointed at it timidly.

You nodded.

"Aha..." he shot you a nervous smile. You could see his face now.

This must be Jeremy. he had piercing green eyes, fair skin, and curly, dirty blonde hair atop his head that stuck out at odd angles and covered his ears. Blush dusted his cheeks. Wether From the cold or from the embarrassing situation, you didn't know.

"Oh... I should-- should probably introduce myself, ah..." He fridgidly extended his hand. You took it, and shook it. "I'm Jeremy," he said. "Some... some peole call me Mr Fitzgerald but uh.. that's... thats really only when th-- they're angry with me."

You smiled at him.

You pulled your hand out of his and continued on your way to the office, looking over your shoulder to check if he was following you.

He jumped a little, realizing you two were supposed to be getting to work. "Oh... yes, yes... We should probably get to the office now... oh--" he peered at the clock on wall that hung above the stage, squinting. "--yes, right now!" He picked up the pace and shot past you to the office.

You were slower, carrying the heavy chair. When you arrived Jeremy stood behind the desk awkwardly. You placed the chair down next to him.

"Yes... thank you. It would-- yes-- probably be best if I took the bad chair... yes... it's the polite thing to do." He quickly took a seat, breathless.

You wondered if he was always like this. He seemed flustered. though Fritz did offhandedly mention, earlier, that he was a little timid. This must be what he meant.

You followed in Jeremy's footsteps, sitting down.

"Um... you have a w-watch? Your watch... can I check your watch?"

You extended your wrist torwards him. He had to tilt his head to read it. It said 11:56.

"Oh, wow, I thought.... I thought we would have more time... oh my..." He swallowed nerviously, avoiding eye contact, and smoothed down his hair. He took a deep breath. "Yes, ok. sOrry, i'm... I'm a little frazzled. Sorry."

You shrugged. It happens to the best of you.

his eyes fluttered to meet yours, and in the light of the florecsent brights you noticed his long, thick eyelashes.

"Um, yyes., ok. I can-- I guess i can tell you everything you need to know... i should probbaly make this quick..." he muttered the last part more to himself.

You sat patiently as he collected himself.He was also kind of cute, like Fritz, but in his own way. Their personalities were wildly different, you could tell. But from what fritz said about him, it seemed like they were good friends. or at Least on good terms.

Jeremy suddenly grabbed your writst again and pulled it torwards him to check the time again, painfully twisting it. You winced but jeremy took no notice.

"Ok... okay." he took on a more serious expression. He leaned over you and opened one of the larger drawers that was in the desk. You blushed at the close proximity. He, once again, seemed oblivious to everything you were thinking. the only thing that was in it was a flashlight and some batteries, rolling around freely on the bottom. Jeremy snatched up the flashlight and closed the drawer fast, the batteries making a small ruckus as they frantically rolled around. Jeremy clicked the flashlight on and off a few times, making sure it worked. The beam of light hit you directly in the eyes, blinding you momentarily and causnig spots to dance in your vision. you blinked furiously.

Jeremy reclined back, sitting erect in his chair.

"I know, um, I know bascially everything there is to know about this job. i guess you could, uh, call me an expert aha.." he forced a laugh. "I can give you the run down... and... if you have any questions... don't-- don't be afraid to ask." He stuttered.

You nodded.

"Um..." he swallowed nerviosuly. "you might uh, ...hm, think i'm, i'm joking when i tell you th-this, but, i'm-- i'm not okay?" he held his two hands up at waist level, palms facing down. He gazed at you, with a hard expression. "These.. these robots, uh, anima-- animatronics, at 12 o' clock, they wake up and they uh... uh..." he twisted a strand of hair nerviously "They um, 'wake up' and they try to kill you."

You simply stare at him. A little taken aback. What?

"Look, I, I know--" he shakes his head furiously, scrunching his face up and closing his eyes. "--i know this sounds crazy, and uh I thought it too but it's true! it's true..." the last part clearly came out a little louder than he expected.

"I don't know why so... don't ask me. actually, um, i said you could ask me ques-quesitons and that, that i knew everythnig there is to know... i guess i don't. Maybe... maybe I'm not an expert after all? I hope I didn't sound too self centered when I said that um.." the last part was more to himself than to you.

"But-- but I do know everything about how to keep the robots away! so... there's that."

he glanced at your expression.

"you still seem a little shocked... um. yeah thats uh, That's pretty common. to be expected." he mumbled.

Jeremy noticed the flashlight that had been in his hands the whole time, and he quickly thrusted it in your direction.

"You'll... you'll need that."

You tried your best to get over the information that Jeremy had just informed you of, and listened carefully as Jeremy proceeded to tell you what to do to stay safe.

"Funnily enough, uh, this job is less keeping the pizzeria safe from robbery, and... and more k-keeping yourself safe... from... from the animatronics." he trailed off.

You gave a breathy laugh and sweat dripped down your face. Yeah. No duh.

"Hey!! No matter. We'll be just fine, I- I promise. The first night is always the easiest."

That gave little comfort, but knowing somebody else would be here with you made you feel just that much safer.

Suddenly a bell rang from somewhere in the pizzeria. You instinctively took a glimpse at your watch.

12:00. And so it starts.

"Well, umhm.. here-- here we go." Jeremy spoke. "I uh, I hope you took a pee break before this... it'll-- it'll be a long night. The first night is always the longest."

Suddenly, your bladder felt full.

A/N: I decided to make a version for females, because that seems to be the larger demographic here. if you spot any mistakes where Y/N's pronouns are male or anything along those lines please tell me right away!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

559K 13.7K 26
Y/n decides that it's time to get a job. Especially after what just happened. Y/n see's an ad in the paper for a night guard at a kids pizzeria. Acce...
435K 18.2K 78
Finding out the truth. Sure it may seem nosy, And sure, it may take MONTHS to-do so, But, In the end.. it will all be worth it. All the brain games...
6.9K 146 21
THIS IS NOT A FANFIC LIKE THE ONES YOU'VE READ. When i was younger i loved to read this kind of story, if anyone wants to read this, i hope to brin...
50K 1.2K 41
Yn has recently been hired at the Pizzaplex as a night guard after an opening appeared. They were given the rundown about all the animatronics, what...