steggy

By marvelstars

Steve left into the world to look for his friend. But after three months with no leads he and Sam decided to... More

Prologue
chapter 1
chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 6
Chapter 7: the beach
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10: stark mansion
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
chapter 13: catching up and a proposal
chapter 14: wedding day

Chapter 5: the stork club

692 18 1
By marvelstars

The Club was lit up as we walked in. I had managed to find us some clothes were drying on a rack that were just the right style to fit into a place like this.

As I led her out to the dance floor I could hear her start to laugh. It made me smile.

"You know I don't know how to dance."

The band started to play a slow song.

"That's alright... I'll teach you." She smiled at me as we continued to dance. The night was wonderful and when the clock chimed to let us know it was one I pulled peggy in close and kissed her.

"I promised myself that if I saw you again," I got down on my knee, "that I would ask you to be mine. I pulled out a ring that I had taken from my uniform before hiding it, "so will you make me the happiest man alive and marry me?"

Peggy smiled and started to nod her head before saying yes. As we kissed again I could feel the two of us fading away.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

744K 27.4K 102
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...
9.2K 629 33
ʟɪʟʏ ᴇᴠᴀɴꜱ'ꜱ ʟɪꜰᴇ ᴡᴏᴜʟᴅɴ'ᴛ ᴍᴀᴛᴛᴇʀ ᴏʀ ʙᴇ ᴋɴᴏᴡɴ ɪꜰ ꜱʜᴇ ᴅɪᴅɴ'ᴛ ʟᴇᴀʀɴ ᴛᴏ ᴅᴀɴᴄᴇ ɪɴ ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴀɴʏ ʀᴀɪɴꜱ - ᴇɪᴛʜᴇʀ ʜᴇᴀᴠʏ ʟɪᴋᴇ ᴄᴀᴛꜱ ᴀɴᴅ ᴅᴏɢꜱ ᴏʀ ʟɪɢʜᴛ ʟɪᴋᴇ ᴛʜᴇ ᴅʀɪᴢ...
193K 4K 46
"You brush past me in the hallway And you don't think I can see ya, do ya? I've been watchin' you for ages And I spend my time tryin' not to feel it"...
248K 7.2K 81
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...