Perfectly Matched | Levi X Re...

By YuzuruHyeriniee

[Under editing] My name is (R/n). A simple girl and an avid fan of Flugel der Freiheit / No Name. I used to l... More

Before Anything Else
Chapter 1: Decisions
Chapter 2: Transfer
Chapter 3: Meeting
Chapter 4: It Was You
Chapter 5: Argue
Chapter 6: Slave
Chapter 7: Almost A Date
Chapter 8: Unidentified
Chapter 9: Call
Chapter 10: Too Late
Chapter 11: Deep Sleep
Chapter 12: Aurora
Short Note
Chapter 13: Still
Chapter 14: Here For You
Chapter 15: Time
Chapter 16: Rehearse
Chapter 17: Little Did She Know
Chapter 18: Unusual
Chapter 19: Preparation
A/N
Chapter 20: Part Of It
Chapter 21: Masquerade Ball • Part I
Chapter 22: Masquerade Ball • Part II
Chapter 23: Masquerade Ball • Part III
Chapter 24: Return
Chapter 25: Role
Chapter 26: Plan
Chapter 27: Behind You
Chapter 28: Revenge Gone Wrong
Chapter 29: Little Sweet Moments
I have a problem -,-
Chapter 30: At The Back Of The Ackermans
Chapter 31: "I'm Not Fond Of Surprises"
Chapter 32: Mindless Confessions
Chapter 33: Bittersweet
進撃の巨人 OFFICIAL RELEASE DATES!!
Chapter 34: Sweet Beginning
Chapter 35: Under The Stars
Chapter 36: Flight
Chapter 37: Français
Chapter 38: Sensation
NO NAME ALBUM?!
Chapter 39: Staunch Or Fraud?
Chapter 40: Caught?
Chapter 41: No
Chapter 42: Left
Mini Doujinshi
Chapter 43: Fate?
Chapter 44: Strangers
Chapter 45: Rejects
(Album Cover) FLUGEL DER FREIHEIT: WILD SIDE
Clarity - No Name (Originally By: Hiroshi Kamiya)
Donut Hole
Masked Bitch
CANDY CANDY
If You Do Do
Fireworks (Hanabi)
Merry Christmas and Happy Birthday Levi!
On the Other Haaaand
LEVI'S
Chapter 46: I Can See It
Chapter 47: Come Back To Me
Chapter 48: Edges
Chapter 49: It's Over
Chapter 50: Time Passes By
Chapter 52: Explanations
Chapter 53: Day-Off
DELETED
Chapter 54: Doubts
Chapter 55: Rendezvous
Forgive Meh
Chapter 56: Roses, Vanilla and Berries
Chapter 57: Blinded
Chapter 58: Revelation
Chapter 59: Broken Trust
Chapter 60: The End
Chapter 61: The End Pt. 2
Epilogue
It Was Such A Pleasure
Mellifluous
Necessary Editing & Self Promo
So...
#Tagged
Who's In?
AoT Spoilers (Chapter 107)
Levi Oneshot

Chapter 51: Patriarchy?

1.1K 58 21
By YuzuruHyeriniee

Chapter 51: Patriarchy

After a whole wild ride to the place we're supposed to go. We have finally arrived at our destination.

Honestly, we seemed like cat and dog that unintentionally became a couple in the middle of the trip since we've been arguing towards the music. Just like the old days, but as usual we never make it way too serious. It's not a big deal to start a serious argument though.

Anway, here it is.

The Zacharius Bldg.

This place had changed.

Yeah, it changed physically but the atmosphere of people was still heart warming as before when they welcome us in the main lounge. They have new interns and some other employees were contented on working on their jobs here.

As soon as we walked in, there are lots of people that recognized Levi. He was still the popular celebrity and the same vocalist of the Flugel der Freiheit. As they continue with their songs, they gained more fans that of course loved how their music become a part of them.

They had lots of concerts around the world up until now that they are still booking on places for their next album and world tour.

While walking, a little girl that looked like 7 years old with a cute smile suddenly ran onto us and stood in front of him.

"Hi, Mr. Ackerman!" she was a bit shy but her shyness was being replaced with her glimmering orbs.

Levi looked at her in the most intimidating way he didn't mean to be but the girl seem to not notice his usual expression because of the visible smile in her beautiful face.

The crowd seem to stop, analyzing how will Levi respond on this little fragile human since all of the eyes are centered into us.

"Can I have a picture with you?" The girl simply asked, pleading for his agreement with her soft looking eyes to Levi's stoic ones.

I was kind of nervous on how will he respond to the girl. Will her small request be accepted or become broke from being rejected. I can't bear seeing her cry just because of a little thing Levi could not give because of his somewhat crappy attitude.

And as an answer to my thoughts, Levi kneeled in front of the girl to her level and to my surprise...

"Of course." he smirks and ruffled the girl's hair.

Her eyes widened in joy as her long brunette hair flowed through her back from jumping in happiness.

Her parent was just nearby so she came to them to get her camera but instead of taking it as their selfie, she went to ask me.

"Hello..." she handed the phone kindly. "Can you please take a picture of us?"

I smiled. "Sure," I grabbed the phone and stood in front of them just the exact way to capture them closely. Much to my surprise, Levi lifted up the girl and carried her to his arms.

'Oh my gosh... they look like father and daughter.'

I suddenly felt a race on my heart beat as I can't help imagine Levi being a father while carrying her and it was also a shock for the girl.

'They look so cute'

I begin to focused the camera on them then counted. Levi gave his small smirks and the cute girl smiled on the camera.

"One, two, three, smile!" I tapped the capture button and saved the photo but before returning the phone, I reviewed it first to see how it turned out.

My eyes slowly glowed at the picture, I thought Levi only smirked but judging on the portrait, he was smiling. A different ones. I've never seen this way of his smile before. He seemed so happy and I don't know why.

I took my gaze away and to them. Levi had put her down and I overhear him talking to her.

"Can I have your name?" He asks.

"Rose." Her sweet voice echoed through my ear.

"Rose," Levi repeated and pulled something from his pocket. "Never take this off."

It was the earring he usually use on his concerts back then. I always thought he lost the pair because he usually wear only one on his left ear but now that I know, he was just keeping it all along.

Levi handed the small box containing the pair of crossed earrings to Rose and the girl's expression was full of hope and happiness.

"Rose! We have to go." Her mother called.

"Yes, mom!" She responded but before leaving... "Thank you, Mr. Ackerman. I promise to take care of this gift." The girls smiles.

"Sure thing," Levi smiles again and it was still literally different. "Be a good girl, brat."

The girl nodded and approach me as I gave her gadget back and ran to her parents.

I watch her leave and Levi suddenly appeared next to me. "I can't imagine a little girl was a fan as well."

I snorted at his comment. "That's just because you were an amazing singer." I gave him a small smile.

"Hey, you seem happy carrying Rose. What came into the mind of yours that your smile... was different." I ask.

"What?" He ask in his usual expression. "Did I even smile?"

"Did my amnesia passed onto you?" I sarcastically ask him.

"(Y/n), stop messing around. I just smirked a bit." He demanded.

"No, you literally smiled. Your lips formed a smile, you seem happy in the picture. If you just saw it." I explained.

"Then, what if I really did smiled and saw it. What would happen?" He ask, mocking on my explanation.

"I was wondering how could you smile like that just because of a little girl." I shrugged.

He sighs and rolls his eyes. "I was just glad that, that small human being likes a grumpy guy like me."

"That's all?" I ask, trying to configure more.

"Yeah?" He raise an eyebrow.

"I don't think so?"

"What do you mean?"

"Are you a pedo?"

"What-? What the heck? Oi, are you paranoid again? (F/n) I think you're exaggerating."

"What- No!" I defended the truth. "Sorry, I was just way tol curious."

"Can you straightly tell me what you're actually pointing out?" He ask confusingly.

"I should be the one whose asking you those things." I looked at him sternly.

He chuckles. "Okay, fine." He slowly intertwined my hand to his as we walked. "But I can't honestly answer that."

"Okay?"

"I mean. I don't know. I feel like smiling to the girl. She made me see that she's some person worth, maybe because she likes me? I have no idea, but I do feel proud carrying her." He looked away, a little embarrassed but I found it cute

I forgot that I even imagine them as a dad and daughter.

"I may or may not know what are you feeling but... don't freak out when I ask something... weird?" I slowly ask to make sure he heard me.

"What?"

"Have you once thought of someone calling you 'dad'?" I asked a little hesitant.

"W-what?" He stuttered a bit, and his cheeks flushed red.

I laughed. Okay. Now I've got his idea. It was obvious by how he acts and I can tell he's processing my startling question.

"Alright, alright. You don't have to explain yourself." I chuckled in his cuteness.

"Oi-! That's not it!-"

"Sshh...it's fine, I didn't know my little shorty would want a little Levi running around his house." I cooed him then laugh again because I find it funny to tease him about it.

"Oi, stop talking about that stupid thing." He demands grumpily.

"It wasn't stupid!" I replied. "I think it's cute."

"But it's much cuter if that little Levi you say came from 'us'..." he whispers that made my cheeks gone scarlet.

"Hey-!" He cutted me off.

"But you know what? You look like my personal assistant, standing there to take a picture for my fans." Levi teased, changing the subject.

"You're changing the top-"

"Why? Don't you want to have a bab-" I was the one who cut him off now because I can't help but blush from his statements.

"Levi, it's not like that, I jus-"

"I know." He smirks. "But you still look like a P.A., by the way."

We keep on cutting each other's sentences while hr kept on saying random things to confuse me and it annoys me and at the same time, teases me.

"You think?" I raised an eyebrow as we start to head to the conference room. "Sorry, but I'm your amazing girlfriend."

"No, you're not."

"Then not," I turned to leave in order to irritate him but he stopped me by holding my wrist and turning me around to face him inches away.

"Don't you dare," he smirks and I was now trapped in his manly arms wrapped around my waist.
"Then, what?" I dared.

"I'll be not treating you your (fave/food) after this."

Shit. He was making (f/f) as his bait. But he's been forbidding me to eat (f/f) frequently because it'll be the cause of my weight gaining issue even though it wasn't true.

He always remark that he wasn't actually going to leave me when I get fat but instead he'll bite me always for being chubby. He's so helpless. Ugh.

It's been months since the last time I ate so I was being too weak this time. My lovely (f/f)... I missed it.

"B-but..." I tried to complain but it was no use when he suddenly nibbled on my ear making me shudder since were in public. "Levi, not here."

"Then make a choice, now." He was eager to win this arguement.

"Fine." I sighed and he finally let me go.

He was resisting his laugh by just chuckling all the way through the elevator as he finally pushed the up button. "(F/n) (L/n)." He faced me, with a smirk as the elevator door slowly closes. "Too bad. I was just kidding on treating you."

My eyes widened because I lost to him again, and there's no way back since we are now being lifted up.

"You-Levi Ackerman!!" I whined inside the elevator. "You owe me!"

And he just laughed on me. That's how we came through the meeting. Still arguing but at least he wasn't talk shitting. He was just annoying and teasing me lately, so yeah. We had our dinner outside and he treated me (f/f).

Jeez.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

748K 22.2K 43
You..had an unusual situation. You were right there on the day your Mom was devoured by the mouth of a 'Titan'. You had just been found after being l...
8.6K 168 50
"Listen to me. Life is cruel and unfair. It only gives you one chance, so don't fuck it up." ~ (Levi Ackerman X Reader) (Y/n) ha...
21.7K 513 65
You're a new recruit in the Survey Corp with a mission that extends beyond "the sake of humanity". Joining with two childhood friends, you're able to...
1.2M 50.7K 124
"Who are you?" "Who the hell are you?!" "You better tell me who you are!!!" "I'll shoot!!! I will! Who are you, dammit?!" "W-who are you...? What...