Concerts (Ville valo x reader)

By Zombiegirl143

You play as a girl named Amber who is a stage helped and one evening you end up working for HIM. You find Vil... More

Chapter one...
Chapter 2...
Chapter 3...
Chapter 4...
Chapter 5...
Chapter 6...
Chapter 7...
Chapter 8...
Chapter 9...
Chapter 10...
Chapter 11...
Chapter 12....
A/N (a little talk with author)
Chapter 13....
Chapter 14.....
Chapter 15....
Chapter 17....
Chapter 18....
Chapter 19....
Chapter 20.....
A/N 1k thank you
Chapter 21....

Chapter 16....

191 4 0
By Zombiegirl143

(Ambers p.o.v)

  I smiled and put my hands on his hands, I felt peaceful and calm in his arms even if he is a bit of a jerk I still love him. He stood up and got me up as well. We walked around a bit and he had his arm over my shoulder as we walked around for a bit and then we got to his tour bus "I'm sorry for what happened to us darling I really am I wish I could make it up to you some how but I don't know what unless you want to join our tour again this year and I promise I'll be a better man" he said smiling at me and kuissed my cheek. 

   I looked up at the tour bus and my smile faded " ville no I'm not going on tour with you again the events will just happen all over again" I said looking up at him and he looked sad. He went to go saying something but i cut him off "don't speak, go be with someone else I'm not worth it at all I'm sorry goodbye" I started to walk away and ville grabbed my wrist "baby please don't do this to me, to us now please don't ill do anything" he cried. 

  I saw tears fill his eyes and cuffed my cheek with his hand"please don't let it go cause if you won't let it I won't let it go" he said softly (get the reference lol ;)). I looked away from him and he cuffed my cheek in his hand "please don't do this to us baby I beg you " he said. I looked up at him and sighed "goodbye" I let go of him and walked away and back to my car to go home and when I looked back tears had fallen from his face. 

   Well then that was very interesting now wasent it don't worry this isn't the end. I will update soon so don't worry everyone so see you in the next chapter bye bye 

-Zombiegirl

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.9M 83.1K 127
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
2.7M 67.3K 123
Imagines and Oneshots from the Harry Potter Universe โœงโ‚Šโบ Draco Malfoy, Mattheo Riddle, Theodore Nott, Lorenzo Berkshire, Pansy Parkinson, Tom Riddle...
2M 57.4K 95
On the twelfth hour of October 1st, 1989, 43 women gave birth. It was unusual as none of them had been pregnant since the first day they started. Sir...
75.4K 2K 30
Izuku Midoriya, neglected and bullied due to his lack of a quirk, endured abuse from his family and friends, especially his twin sister Izumi and Kat...