Can't Buy My Love

By CandaceNycole

Brynn's father sells her to his bosses son who's the highest bidder. will she fall in love with him? or end u... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24

Chapter 2

8.1K 164 10
By CandaceNycole

Ronan's POV:  

Brynn looked amazing, she'd finally filled out. I couldn't take my eyes off of her; her tan skin glowed as the sun shined off of her, her blonde hair looked like halo around her head. I couldn't take my eyes off her legs and her breast. She had definitely filled out. "You've grown up." I finally said smiling. "It tends to happen." She smiled.

"I want to hug you but I don't know if you want-" Brynn launched herself at me hugging me tightly. "So, I see you found him." Carter said. He had already told me to not mess around with Brynn, like that wasn't bound to happen anyway. "Look, at least let me talk to him before you go all psycho-dad-"protecting you" on me." Brynn said letting go of me and folding her arms.  

Carter frowned, "Fine, but your mom called and she is not happy." "When is she ever happy?" Carter rolled his eyes and walked inside. "Do you wanna go upstairs?" I asked. She stared at me and I laughed, "Let me rephrase that, would you like to go upstairs with me and talk? Before your mom comes over and ruins all the fun? Hell, I'll even drop you off. I haven't seen Bentley in a while." "Sure, that sounds good." She said smiling and following me up to my room.

"Sorry it's kinda messy." I said as we entered my room. "I have a brother it's not all that shocking. Promise." I smiled and sat on my bed, moving some clothes so that she can sit down too. "So how was college?" She asked, looking at my piles of books. "It was good. I liked being away from home, but there was a certain someone that just held me here." I gently stroked her cheek and she blushed. "How has school been?" Brynn rolled her eyes. "The usual, filled with  

drama."  

I laughed. "So, breaking hearts still?" She asked smiling. "You know me, the 'Ladies Man'." This time she laughed. "No, I'm not breaking hearts. But I hear you are. Carter just told me you got out a bad relationship. What happened? When I left you and Jake seemed pretty good." Brynn looked hurt for a second then forced a smile. "I kicked him to the curb. He cheated on me." "I'm so sorry." "It's fine. Its way better this way."  

I smiled at her, this girl was too perfect and there was no way we weren't going to stay away from each other. The chemistry between us was intense. "I really missed you." I blurted out, without knowing what I was saying. "I really missed you too." She smiled and I couldn't stop myself. I leaned down and kissed her hard on the lips. I hardly expected the reaction I got out of her when she pulled me closer, her hands slipping though my hair.

I was tilting her head back to gain better access when my door flew open. "Seriously? I leave you guys alone for three minutes and you're already down each other's throats? Brynn, Bentley is downstairs. You should go." "Um-yeah, bye Ronan, bye Carter." Brynn stuttered as she raced out of my room. "Carter, what the hell?" I asked when Brynn was out of ear shot. "I told you two to leave each other alone. She gets hurt easily and you are an asshole. I'm protecting  

her."

"I think you like her." "Fuck you, Ronan. Don't hurt her the way you hurt all those other girls." Carter said before slamming my door shut. I threw myself on the bed. Here I am, happy to see the girl of my dreams and because of my stupid brother, I can't even kiss her. Or touch her. Fantastic.  

Brynn's POV:  

He kissed me, and I liked it a whole lot. "Are you listening to me, Brynn? Mom is so pissed off right now I'll be surprised if she even lets you out of the house for a month." Bentley shouted. "Don't get your knickers in a twist. I'll just tell her that Ronan came back from college and I was visiting momentarily." Bentley obviously didn't think my joke was funny at that moment.  

"Fine, be a party pooper, you traitor. You're supposed to NOT be like Roxie and you're acting just like her." I mumbled. Bentley ignored me as we pulled into the driveway. "Mom, I'm home. Sorry I'm late, I was just- " I stopped short when I saw three boys in my living room. They weren't just boys, they were HOT boys. Not like Ronan, but in their own way hot.  

"Brynn, we were just talking about how on time you are." My mom said sarcastically sweet, from behind me. She was standing with my dad and another "Stepford looking" couple. "Mom, I'm sorry I am late but Ronan's back and I had to see him." "Well, nice to know that now. Anyway, don't be rude. Say hello to our guests."

Nothing like being embarrassed by your mother in front of guests. "Hello, excuse me for being late. I'm Brynn." I said holding out my hand. "I'm Tessa, and this is my husband Jonathan. That picture your father showed us gives you little credit. You look much better than that picture." I stared at her, what the hell was she talking about? "Brynn, you're home! I see you have already been introduced to my boss and his wife." My father said from behind me.

"Your boss and his wife? What are they doing here exactly?" I asked, and Bentley glared at me, which I chose to ignore. "Brynn! Do not be rude, go and apologize right now!" my mom snapped, under her breath so only I could hear. Instead I rolled my eyes. "I didn't do anything wrong. It was a question mother." I replied back, and she sucked in her cheeks, trying to hold in her anger. Tessa smiled kindly at me, and was nice enough to answer my question. "We all have some business to discuss." She then motioned to the three boys behind her, and  

they all came over and stood in a line.

Tessa motioned to the first one, who stepped out of the line and smiled. He was pretty cute, with blonde hair and walnut brown eyes. He stuck out his hand and I hesitantly reached out to shake it. Instead he chuckled and leaned down to kiss my hand. "I'm Blane the eldest of us Emerson's at twenty one years." I pulled my hand back, and tried to smile, but something weird was going on, something that everyone knew about, and I didn't. "Uh, nice to meet you Baine." "Blane" he corrected, still smiling and I shrugged. Like I cared what his name was. I only wanted to find out what this 'business' was and why it involved me.

The next boy, who came out of line, gave a shy smile. "I'm Travis and I'm seventeen." Travis was pretty hot too. Although he reminded me as more of a silent goth type. He had a piercing in his left ear that held a spike, and had black hair, brown eyes, and ear buds hanging around his neck. His clothing was the expensive type, only gothic style. Black skinny jeans, purple/lime green sneakers and a lime green and purple splattered black shirt, that had the name of a band I'd never even heard of.

"Hello Travis." I gave a small wave and smiled lightly. I could tell we'd be good friends. He stuck out of the three brothers, and I liked those kind of people. The ones who were different. The third brother pushed Travis aside, and went in front of me, blocking my vision of everyone else. He peered down into my face, and then took one hand, and grabbed my chin. Forcefully, he turned my head to one side, and then the other. I struggled to get out of his grasp, and pushed against his chest. "Hey asshole! Let go of me! No one touches the merchandise unless I give the okay!" Asshole ignores this, and instead turns me around by my shoulders.

"Pretty face," his hand leaves my shoulder, and starts to grope my waist, hips, ass and thighs. I squirm to get out of reach, but his other hand pushed down on my shoulder, and keeps me in place. "Dad!" I wail, but he only shakes his head, a smile on his face. "What the hell are you doing just standing there and smiling for! Why aren't you doing something about this!" My dad continues to ignore me, and the asshole continues his search. "Nice hips, ass, thighs..."he trails off, and suddenly, I feel his nose skimming my neck, and I turn in his arms, and smack him across the face.  

"What gives you the right to touch me!" Suddenly the room is erupting in laughs, and I'm the one left out again. I spin around looking at everyone, anger portrayed on my face. "Stop laughing! Bentley, aren't you going to kill this asshole for touching me! Hello, he invaded my personal bubble!"

This only caused everyone to laugh harder. After a few moments of waiting they all stop, and wipe tears from their eyes. "I'm Payton." The asshole says, and he's in front of me again. I fight the urge to punch him in the face and instead say, "and to what do I owe the honor, Payton Emerson?" Payton smirks, and pulls me to him. My mom smiles at us and grabs out her phone, and takes a picture of us together. "What the hell is going on?!" Payton looks at my family, and his smirk drops. "You didn't tell her?" Jonathan asked, and my dad looked sheepishly at the Emerson family.

"I kinda wanted to wait for the right moment, and now seemed like it." "Seemed like the right moment for what?" Payton turned to me, and I saw somewhat of a grimace on his face. "Don't hurt my pretty boy face..but we're...getting married!" I turned to my dad, a look of horror on my face. "Now sweetheart, I know this looks bad.." "Looks bad! Dad...what did you do! Did you lose a bet? Do you need money to pay him back, because by all means drain my bank account for all I care...but marriage dad! I will not stand for this!" Payton pushed me to the floor. "Oops...well I guess your sitting for this instead huh?" He grinned, and I kicked him with my foot, making him drop to the ground, holding his leg in pain.

"Now Brynn, I know what your thinking..but it's not that bad." I laughed humorlessly. "Not that bad! Dad your giving me up to some asshole, forcing me to be his wife! And your telling me its...'Not that bad' bullshit!" I screamed, and my mom gasped. "Language young lady!" She snapped angrily, and beside her Tessa and Jonathan were following the argument back and forth with their eyes. "You're giving me up to some stranger for marriage, and the only thing your currently worried about is my vocab range! God can you piss me off anymore?!" My mom glared at me, and then turned on her heels and stormed out the room.

Payton got up onto his feet, reached down and then pulled me up as well. "Don't act like such a bitch. I wasn't happy either when I first found out. But look on the bright side...I'm hot and not some ugly loser!" My dad smiled and nodded. "Yeah, there you go, he's good looking. Isn't that enough?" Isn't that enough, he asks. "No! It's not, besides dad, have you ever even asked if I had feelings for someone else?!" My dad's smile dropped, and he hung his head, for a moment, before looking dead straight in my eye.

"Brynn Michelle Montgomery, this conversation is over. Now go upstairs and put on something appropriate. We are going out for dinner, for your engagement party. Boys, you may use the downstairs bathroom to change into your suits." My dad then left the room, with the Emerson parents tagging along after him, leaving be alone with the three brothers, and Bentley. My eyes glowered at him, and Bentley sighed.

"Please Bry, don't be mad at me! I couldn't tell you! Mom and dad threatened to take away my car! I'm sorry" "Save it Bentley, I bet Roxanne knew as well. I hope you know that I'll never forgive you for this." I responded dryly, and with that, I turned on my heel, walked away.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------  

Like it? Love it? Comment and vote!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

408K 4.6K 32
Bell and her parents go on a holiday to a small town in California for the summer. The town only has a couple hundred people and she runs into Matt h...
15.8K 575 64
There are few things that humble Allie Carson. As a senior, she is a central part of the popular crowd and can have any guy she wants - and she knows...
289K 5.9K 78
And we're back! But this time we're looking into the lives of the younger siblings: Alyssa Phoenix, Julianna and Jade Ramirez, and their best friend...
1M 26.3K 30
"Give me my shirt. And my underwear." I look up at his messy hair and his red lips-all because of me-and suddenly lose my breath. "Or what?" He pulls...