W A R

By done_gone_done

Many years ago.... In a world where fantasy and technology live together... There once was a mighty robotic... More

Prolugue
Arc 1
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
13
14
Arc 2
15
16
Discontinued

12

668 30 21
By done_gone_done

/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\

The fire crisped the wood while the six heroes were sitting around it.

The only sound that night was the burning of the wood and crickets from the forest.

None said a word to each other just yet after they all discovered they were the shred heroes.

What would you say to someone you almost killed/robbed and they were actually your teammate? Say sorry? No, that would be awkward.

Then again, the silence was awkward as well.

"So.."

Nick stopped cleaning his glasses, Ashlie stopped staring at the fire, Tommy stopped strumming his guitar, and Uni stopped sketching and stared at Jon.

The young man flinched at the sudden attention before clearing his throat. "I-i thought we s-should know e-each other nam-mes... since we are t-teammates and a-all..." he said nervously.

"And apparently forever friends." Cory added while he was reading the book Left Shark left for him.

In the book, besides the first few pages Cory read when he got the book, it also said about the bond the shred heroes will have to each other. But it didn't have any information on where the shack they need to go too.

The jester, the farm boy, the warrior was surprised on what the archer said as the hunter and the orphan rolled their eyes at him.

"Cory, you really need to stop reading that book." Uni scolded at him, pointing at him with the pencil he was using. "It won't give us anymore useful information."

"I'm just scanning it Uni," the camera face replied, not even looking up to see the orphan's fumed face. "God, don't be such a goat mom."

Nick, Jon and Tommy bursted out of laughter as Ashlie snorted.

"What?" Uni gave the younger man a confused look.

"A goat mom Cory? What the hell?" The warrior said as three men laughed harder.

"It's an Undertale reference girl." Cory said as he finally looked up and faced Ashlie, not wearing his hood anymore.

A little ticked, The young girl replied with slight irritation. "Excuse me camera-face but my name is Ashlie. As in A-S-H-L-I-E. And I know what Undertale is Cory, I played it and I can do a good impression of Undyne."

Nick, Cory and Jon's ears peaked at the sudden subject on how Ashlie can do an Undyne impression.

"What's Undertale?" Tommy asked Uni in the background.

Decided to show his inner director, the archer put down the book next to him and sat properly. "Well then show me, Ashlie." He said with interest as Uni explained what undertale is to Tom.

Ashlie raised her eyebrow to the camera face but she cleared her throat and obliged his request. "You're gonna have to try a little harder than THAT, Human."

"That was pretty good..." Cory said as he was surprised at least. 'Who knew this small girl can sound like what I would think Undyne sounds like?!' He thought.

"Woah Ashlie, that was a great voice acted!" Nick praised the warrior.

Jon nodded, agreeing to the bearded man's statement. Excited, he asked Cory, "Ooo~! Are we voice acting right now? Because I swear I can do the best Flowey voice act you will ever hear Cory."

The older man chuckled at the younger man's excitement. "Hit me Jon."

"Hi! I'm Flowey the Flower! Your best friend, remember Cory...?" The jester voiced acted perfectly, impressing the archer and the others. Suddenly his voice went deep. "Or you just forgotten me like everyone else?"

"That's as a great act Jon!" Nick clapped for the man as the others were busy trying to ignore the shivers down their spine.

"I'm impressed Jon." Cory said with a smile, after shaking off the shivers. "You're so young yet you are good a voice acting."

"Wait, how old are you again Jon?" Uni asked after explaining the complicated story of Undertale to the hunter.

"Jon is nineteenth." Jon said with a goofy smiled on his face.

The older man gasped. "Oh. My. God. You're so young! Why are you even with us in this dangerous situation with us?!"

"Jon's turning 20 next year." Nick spoke up for the behalf of the jester but was overruled by the orphan.

"Whoever picked us to be the shred heroes, I'll have a bone to pick with them!" Uni said salty as Tommy snorted at the pun the pug-masked man unintentionally made.

"Geez calm your dog tail Uni." Cory told the older man but was received a glare from the orphan himself.

"Shut up Cory, you're grounded." The orphan said in his best Toriel voice but it sounded like Toriel had a cold instead.

It took a few seconds before everyone bursted out of laughter.

"What the fuck Un– AHHAHAHA!" Ashlie managed to say before bursting out of laughter again.

Jon fell to the floor, still laughing, while Nick hold himself in place and tried to calm down.

"D E L E T E  I T." Tommy exclaimed, accidentally using his voice power but no one really cared since everyone was busy laughing at that voice act.

"Never again! HAHAHAHA!" Uni even admitting it it was horrible.

"Looks like you found your Toriel Cory!" The bearded man told the camera face who was wiping his tears from the laughfest he had.

"Bloody no!"

Just look at this.

How easily they can act to be the bestest of friends...

Yet they all hid a secret from each other...

_______

The taller one hummed a sweet song to the short one who was sleeping on them.

They looked at the sleeping shred heroes and smirked.

'This is going to be a fun story...'

_______

Tommy opened his eyes and saw he was floating, surrounded by the darkness.

Like how most of his dreams would start ever since he became a shred hero.

"Vright, show me what's dream the dreams now void! I'm not fucking scared of you!" The hunter yelled at the darkness.

"Tommy?"

Tommy screamed and jumped. He didn't know the void would answer! Much less know his name!

"Uh my name isn't Tommy," The emoji lied nervous. "It's uh... Fommy?.."

"It's me you dumbass."

And out of the darkness, came out Cory, floating just like Tommy. "What are you doing in my dream?" He asked him.

"Uh.. The real question is... why are you in my dream?" The hunter asked the archer, suspicious at the man.

The camera face paused and gave Tommy a blank look. "You told me when you were a kid, you used to throw water balloons to anyone who wore green."

"Carl! There you are!" Tommy said with a grin.

Cory just faceplamed. "Don't call me Carl Tom."

Suddenly, two familiar voice was heard.

"Cory?"

"Tommy?"

The two sprung around, their guard were up and waiting for anything to happen.

And Nick and Ashlie came out of the darkness as well, just like what Cory did a few minutes ago.

"What are you doing here?" Ashlie asked, titling her head to the three men.

"Let me guess, you think this is your dream?" The archer asked the warrior and the farm boy.

They both nodded.

"Okay," Cory said as he looked around the darkness, only them was lighting it up. "Something is going on here."

"You're telling me." Tommy said as spun around his own spot. "In my dreams, it's usually the voices, the darkness and me."

"Same." The rest said at the exact same time. They looked at each other surprised.

'O.. kay... this is getting too strange..' the hunter thought.

It wasn't before a minute that Jon and Uni came out, with the orphan chasing the younger man.

"What the f—"

"HAHAHA IM SORRY UNI!" The jester yelled at the older man and dodged the water he was throwing at.

The two ran around the four as the four watched the oldest chased the youngest.

"Uh what's going on?" Ashlie asked the orphan. Uni stopped in front of them and explained how Jon appeared with a bucket of water and splashed him.

"You know that this is all imaginary right?" Nick told him but he was still mad.

"I don't care if this is a dream! I don't want my clothes to get wet!" The man exclaimed, forgetting about Jon who just hit himself by running to a huge mirror.

"Jon!" The warrior ran to the jester while the others just walked calmly.

When they all reached the mirror, Tommy noticed how big it was while the others were busy with Jon.

He whistled. "Damn this is one large mirror."

That brought the rest of the shred heroes to the mirror in the middle of a dark abyss.

Each took a place as they touched and wondered why was there a mirror.

From Uni to Cory to Tom himself to Jon to Ashlie and Nick in the last.

They all stared at their reflection for a few seconds before noticing it started to change.

They all gasped and shrieked as they stayed back and watched in curious what the mirror was doing to their reflection.

Jon laughed. "This mirror is so cool! Look! It makes me look so small!" And it did made Jon's reflecting smaller, orange hair, and had darker skin. They also had a black vest, red long sleeves, black pants.

"It made me look taller." Ashlie giggled as the mirror changed her into a tall albino woman. She was wearing a red sweater and brown skirt with boots. With the make up on and all, she looked like she was ready to show off.

"I look like some rejected vampire." Nick pointed out. The reflection was pale man. He wore a red and black counterpart of what the farm boy was wearing.

"At least you look righteous! I look like some nerd." Tommy grunted as he glared at his reflection. He watched as the reflection gave itself a suite and changed his happy emoji mask to an angry one and decided to cover the mouth than the eye. 

"I look like a wimp." Cory told them as the reflection wore a red and dark green striped sweater. With a flower crown on its head, the reflection looked like it wouldn't hurt a fly.

The hunter snorted. "It does lol."

The archer looked at the emoji. "Don't say lol."

"Anyways, how about yours Uni?" Ashlie looked at Uni but he was silent with a red face.

They all looked at the orphan, confused on his silent and tomato face but when Tom looked at Uni's reflection, he smirked.

"Looks like Uni is crushing on his reflection."

In Uni's side, the reflection showed a man with tan skin, with a red top hair matching the orphan and black pug mask. It was wearing a red hawaiian shirt and black pants matching the color of the mask.

Nick, Ashlie and Jon laughed. "Uni's got a boyfriend! Uni's got a boyfriend!" All three of them said in the same time which the others responds with a laugh and glare.

"I don't have a boyfriend!" Uni shouted at them but they didn't listen. Frustrated, Uni didn't see he touched the mirror.

And suddenly he felt someone was holding his hand.

The rest of them froze as they stared at the hand who was holding their teammate.

The reflection smiled and stepped out of the mirror. It– I mean he kissed the top of the orphan's hand. "But I'll gladly be your boyfriend Uni."

When the man's lips touched the shred heroes hand, he quickly pulled it away from him, hold his wrist, stepped back.

The others stepped back from the mirror as well.

"H-how d-do you know m-my n-n-name?!" Uni snapped at the man.

"That's because he is your counterpart," All of them looked at the direction of the voice and saw Jon's reflection was out of the mirror as well. "Idiot." He said with a rolling of eyes.

Uni's reflection glared at him. "My Uni is not an idiot!"

Cory's reflection then stepped out of the mirror and stepped in between them. "Hey, we are not here to fight."

Then Tommy's reflection stepped out. "They are not going to listen to you, you know that right?" He asked the shorter man.

"Hey! I do listen to my best friend!" The orphan's reflection told him. He pointed at the jester's reflection and still not letting Uni go. "That guy doesn't even listen to anyone!"

"Because you are just a bunch of people I'm stuck with." Jon's reflection said in a sassy tone.

"I can make him listen." Then there went Nick's reflection. He smirked. "It's quite easy."

The shorter man glared at the taller man. "Fuck you."

"Oh~ can I watch?" And out went Ashlie's reflection with a smirk.

Jon's reflection just stared at them and gave both the middle finger.

"Don't do that!" The archer's reflection pleaded.

Seeing they how they are distracted, Uni got free from his own reflection grasped and ran with the others following him.

"WHO THE FUCK WERE THEM?!" Tommy yelled as soon as they were out of earshot.

"I DONT KNOW AND I DONT WANT TO KNOW!" Cory loudly said to them.

Suddenly, they stopped for their own reflection were standing in front of them.

With glowing eyes, the reflections said. "Do not be afraid from us for we are you, your opposites. We are no evil nor good. Just like you are no evil nor good. We will stay in your shadows for a while, until it's time to leave. We will be your student when the time is right. And please teach us the way to live."

_______

And in sync, all of the shred woke up with gasp and pants as the sun was rising through the land.

/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\

I just realized I didnt posted this on Monday

Sorry

And I can't believe I will be finishing Arc one in two more chapters

Can't wait for that

Because Arc 2 is my favorite

Bye guys

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

16.3M 546K 35
Down-on-her-luck Aubrey gets the job offer of a lifetime, with one catch: her ex-husband is her new boss. *** Aubrey...
5M 173K 78
Sofia is a 17 years old high school student under the guardianship of her step-father. Several weeks after her mother's death Sofia discovers the ho...
90.6M 2.9M 134
He was so close, his breath hit my lips. His eyes darted from my eyes to my lips. I stared intently, awaiting his next move. His lips fell near my ea...
28.9M 916K 49
[BOOK ONE] [Completed] [Voted #1 Best Action Story in the 2019 Fiction Awards] Liam Luciano is one of the most feared men in all the world. At the yo...