Yugioh gx special season 4.

By Lumaking7

Sequel to the other seasons, and the last season in the series. A week has gone after the dimension act and... More

Thoughts, changes and shooting stars.
New threats approaches. New visitors?!
Goodbye duel academy! The twins are leaving?!
Appear Darkness Metal dragon! The duel of clashing darkness.
United Souls. Neos vs. the god of dragons.
Hooked up together?! In a tag team Tournament?! part 1.
Hooked up together?! In a tag team Tournament?! part 2.
The Cyber, the Android and Love in between part 1.
The Cyber, the Android and Love in between part 2.
Aim to become pro part 1
Aim to become pro part 2.
Thank you Dr. Crowler. Ancient gears vs Slifer red slacker.
The start of the graduation duels. Third years vs Everyone.
Bonds broken by destiny?! Part 1.
Bonds broken by destiny?! Part 2.
Bonds broken by destiny?! Part 3.
Duel Academy in parole. Friends blocking the way?! part 1.
Duel Academy in parole. Friends blocking the way?! part 2.
Fighting for friends and people he loves. Atticus plea part 1.
The oath of friendship. Battle royal mode. part 1.
The oath of friendship. Battle royal mode. part 2
Prophecy unfolds. The struggles by facing a god part 1.
Prophecy unfolds. The memories of darkness part 2.
Prophecy unfold. Hope that can create a miracle. Part 3.
The True Graduation Duel Part 1.
The true graduation duel part 2.
The true graduation duel part 3.

Fighting for friends and people he loves. Atticus plea part 2.

475 12 13
By Lumaking7

  A,N: Sorry for the wait you guys. Here is the next chapter. Hope you will enjoy it, even though it is not one of the long chapters. Please would love some feedback on what you think of this chapter. Thank you so much for reading it and follow me through this long writing journey. I really appreciate it. 😊 

Tara's p.o.v.

Atticus: 1700 Lp's.

Yusuke: 2600 Lp's.

"It is about time we stop this farce. You know who I am don't you?". the seaweeded male said and Tara's eyes narrowed in suspicion. Did Atticus know him?

"Yes, the person closest to me who gave me the darkness card.." Atticus mused out slowly and glared at the male "Yusuke Fujiwara!".

To say that Tara was surprised was an understatement. She hadn't realized this boy were Atticus old boyfriend, and by the look of it, Jaden and Jesse was unaware of this as well. The seaweeded male chuckled darkly at that, and removed his mask, which just confirmed it was really him. Tara's gaze fell over the bubble with Ember in it. Ember did look okay, even though she was surrounded in darkness. Her darkness, but still. Tara knew her powers were not hurting her on her orders, but Tara needed to get her out as quick as possible. After all too much darkness killed hope. She had not told Jesse this, since she knew how worked up he would become. He would do something rash, and in this situation they were having, that was not a good move. Her twin knew that as well. They both hated lying for their friend, but they just had to. One day they hoped Jesse and Ember would forgive them for it.

"That's Yusuke Fujiwara?" Jesse questioned and clenched his hands "He is the one having Ember?! He is so gonna pay for that".

"He is the guy who searched for the true world of darkness right Tara?" Jaden questioned as well "The one who started everything with Nightshroud". Tara nodded slightly. That was what her and Haou concluded.

"Yusuke, at that time, with the true darkness, I thought you were dead" Atticus now said and a tiny smile appeared on his lips "But you seem to be alive".

"Of course. To entrust my body to Nightshroud is not the same as killing myself" Yusuke responded and Tara's eyes narrowed. He sounded like them, being a vessel to someone. In this case Nightshroud. That couldn't be right, could it?

"If that is true, then why are you doing this Yusuke? Return the ones you captured and return their memories back to normal" Atticus said in a demanding tone.

"I understood the facts after I unified with Master Nightshroud and the true world of darkness" Yusuke responded slowly which made Tara look confused at him. Unified?! "In the world of true darkness, there is no winner or loser. Nor is there loneliness or suffering. All there is a sense of unity that penetrates all troubles. All intellects become one. All feelings of rejoice and suffering. Everyone is sharing them. That is victory beyond living. The ultimate victory that can be obtained without fighting. Don't you think it's such a wonderful world?".

"What in the world are he talking about?" Jesse questioned.

"Yeah, pure nonsense to me as well" Tara responded and narrowed. Had he lost his mind or been brainwashed in the world of true darkness?

"Yusuke! What happened to the other captured people?!" Jaden shouted at Yusuke.

"They are living in the worlds they desire" Yusuke replied and snort "Soon their existence will become meaningless, and by the real meaning, it's the start for the gate of the true darkness to be opened".

Tara and Jaden looked at each other. Confusion were written in their eyes. What was he talking about?

"What did you mean about that?" Jaden asked for the both of them. However Yusuke ignored all three of them. He instead turned to Atticus.

"Atticus, it is not too late. This will be the last defeat, and our master will accept all of your pain" He then said and drew.

He started of his move by activating the field spell card called "Clear world". 4 giant crystals appeared making a square in midair. They were radiating with energy, that turned everything around them into some kind of clear wasteland. Or that was how Tara saw it. The sky was also clear blue. It made Tara shiver a little. There were something wrong with this field.

"This is?" Atticus questioned and looked puzzled around as well.

"According to clear world, based on the attributes of the monsters we have on the field, we both receive negative effects" Yusuke now told them.

Tara hissed a little inside at that. That means Atticus always would have the disadvantage since Yusuke's monsters didn't have any attributes.

"Red eyes attribute is dark. The effect of that to the controlling player, is that he can't declare an attack" he continued and Tara could see Atticus eyes widened at that. She understood him completely. How could he win if he couldn't attack?

"Anything with attribute and personality is affected" Yusuke then explained "That is really not needed. This is not necessary for the true world of Darkness".

"Clear world" Jaden mused slowly.

"What a troublesome card" Jesse also added.

"Let me show you the monsters born from the true world of Darkness" Yusuke then said and activated a spell called "Clear sacrifice".

With it he could summon a monster from his hand, by removing clear monsters from his grave, who was equal for the monster to be tribute summoned. He removed "Clear rage golem" and "Clear phantom" to special summon his level 8 monster called "Clear vice dragon" to the field in att mode. However the funny part was it didn't have a single att point, as well as no attribute what so ever.

"A monster with no attribute?" Jaden questioned puzzled "How is that even possible?". Tara shrugged a little. She didn't know either.

"Is that his ace?" Jesse questioned as well. He was having close attention to the duel. After all beating Yusuke was the only way to free Ember. Yusuke chuckled now.

"Atticus, I know quite well that you are a duelist who believes in bonds and friendship. If I remember correctly that was before you got that little gift from me and used the power of the Nightshroud mask" He then told Atticus "The concept of friendship is indeed an annoying one. But those concepts are no longer needed".

Then he explained how his new monster effects worked. His monster's att was always the double att of his opponent monster. Since Atticus's red eyes had 2400 att, clear vice dragon had 4800 att points. Only drawback was that after an att, it switched to def mode when it had battled, but still it was an impressive monster.

"Wait it gets double up att points from the opponents monster?!" Jesse uttered stunned "That means no matter what monster Atticus summons, it can't be stronger than Yusuke's monster". Tara nodded worriedly at that too.

"This is not good. With a single hit, this match might be over" Jaden commented.

"What nonsense" Atticus then suddenly said and got everyone's attention.

"Uh? What was that? I'm afraid I didn't quite get your last words" Yusuke mocked.

"I said, it was nonsense!" Atticus shouted and were now glaring at Yusuke "In order to obtain ultimate power, you stepped into the true world of darkness. For me, your purity back them was dazzling. I simply loved you and your attitude on how you were aiming for the peak in life. But what is this world? Just for this, you who is above that of a genius, turned yourself over to Nightshroud, didn't you? Throw personality away? Become one with everyone? Victory without defeat? What nonsense! You're just unaware of the unlimited potential of humankind. You didn't surpass a human. Didn't you just throw away your heart in the world of that true Darkness?!".

Tara and the others had all went quiet as Atticus speech came to an end. They were all agreeing with his work though. It was clearly shown Yusuke had in some way, just tossed everything aside along with his heart in the true world of darkness. In other words he had given up. Tara clenched her fists. Both her and Jaden have had their share of hardships, but none of them gave completely up. They could all rise again, and she really hoped Atticus could show Yusuke how too.

"It's sad to see you, who once acquired a piece of the master's power, to fall to such level" Yusuke then replied and sighed. He ignored completely Atticus outburst as well, and turned to his former boyfriend "You must only see one part of the world. It's the world of a fool to believe desire possible leads to an infinite future. Look closely. Of the true pain of human beings. The form of the true darkness".

A shiny bright light appeared around them all, and soon Tara, Jesse, Jaden and Atticus were looking at this dark ocean. Three very familiar cards were shown there, but they were all covered in a weird darkness. Chazz's Ojama yellow, Alexis's Doble passe" trap card, and Syrus's "power bond" card. They were all linked to those three duelists.

"This is the future that came out from the depth of their own hearts" Yusuke explained to them, and visions began appearing around them.

Tara bit worriedly her lip. This was almost the same as when she had looked Trueman in the eyes back in Domino city. She really hoped that was not the case here.

Inside the dark ocean somewhere.

Chazz was still in this endless cycle of dueling against this opponent, in a duel he couldn't win. Chazz had broken down, and wished that he shouldn't fight anymore, and since he did, he lost the duel in the pro league, and could leave this endless cycle, even though he had to give up in becoming pro. He left the stadium, feeling a little bit empty, since he had lost, but he were happy he shouldn't fight anymore. He walked down an alleyway to a bad neighborhood, and soon found himself surrounded by a gang.

"He's Chazz Princeton right?" one of the members questioned "He's a pro and never won once, I heard".

"That's okay. Pro is a pro. He must have some valuable cards" one of the others said.

"What are you guys?" Chazz questioned and looked at the gang and their leader.

"We're duelist hunters" the leader responded "We look for beatable guys like you, and then we are having an ante-match".

Chazz snort annoyed. So they were after his rare cards eh? Well he was in a bad mood today. Soon a duel began, and they both were dueling back and forth. As cruel as the destiny could be, Chazz was soon down to 300 lp's and his opponent had 1200. Just like that pro duel, neither of them had any monsters, and it was Chazz's turn. He was about to draw, but for some reason knew he was gonna draw Ojama yellow once again. Chazz hissed angrily. If that was the case, he couldn't defeat them, and he didn't want to lose to them. Therefore Chazz cheated. He didn't draw the top card of his deck, but the deck below it. He summoned "Masked dragon" and were about to attack, when everything changed. Suddenly he was once again standing in the pro league match from before. However the difference was that he had summoned Masked dragon, which was cheating with great style, and he was banned for life time in the duel circuit. Chazz felt down on his knees, and were chuckling for some reason.

"Have I finally been released now?" He questioned as a wave out of the blue absorbed him.

Syrus was about to duel this opponent to prove that their Cyber pro league was one of the best, but all Syrus managed was disappoint, and made the challengers leave.

"In the end, there is no power for big brother and I to lead a new pro league" Syrus said in a disappointed tone.

Syrus walked rather depressed home to his big brother. He wanted to tell him, he was at his limit and couldn't continue on their dream. As he opened the door to the room, and turned his attention to his big brother in the wheelchair, something suddenly happened. Zane let out a pained groan, before he suddenly turned to dust. Syrus looked shocked at the scene in front of him, but then let out a relieved sigh.

"Thank god, I don't have to work hard for him anymore" he then said, as a dark wave also absorbed him out of the blue.

Alexis was still trying to get through to the drop out children in her classroom, but it was not going so well.

"How can dropouts like us become top elite duelists?" one of them questioned, and when Alexis couldn't answer that, the students left the classroom. Alexis were not about to give up yet. She rushed out of the classroom.

"Wait, I just wanted you to give you the joy of dueling" she then yelled and looked at the students. They had all of the sudden transformed into her, and were looking at her with cold eyes. Alexis shivered a little from that.

"Teacher, do you really think you're good enough to teach others?" one of them asked.

"The only reason you're teaching is for your own self-satisfaction" another one told her "Why don't you realize this? What a hypocrite!". Suddenly Alexis was cornered by those lookalike and forced up at the window in the hallway. The lookalikes smirked.

"You don't have it in your heart to teach others" another one added "You aren't qualified to be a teacher".

Alexis looked stunned at the lookalikes, as the seed of doubt entered her mind. Maybe she really wasn't good enough to teach? Maybe she just should give up. Without warning, a dark wave also appeared and absorbed her. She disappeared as well.

Tara and the crew looked shocked as the images of their friends disappeared from the view, and the darkness around their cards intensified. They couldn't believe what they was seeing here.

"What are you planning to do by showing us these made up images?" Atticus yelled.

"They are not made up" Yusuke told them. His eyes were still shining in a blue color. "As long as there are uncertainties of the future existing in their mind. That possibilities will become the truth and reality. These 'hopes' and 'dreams' you guys speak of, will not be enough to save them. Because they have darkness in their hearts".

Tara hissed angrily at that, and he could hear Jesse and Jaden do the same thing. None of them was satisfied with that answer.

"But that is enough now" Yusuke continued with an evil smirk "I take you guys, who is worn out from fighting. Come with me to the world of true darkness!".

Before the others could do or say anything, the darkness intensified, and like a dark wave from the ocean who crashed down upon them, the three cards disappeared in front of them. Tara, who was Haou's vessel could feel this more than anyone else, and it made her felt nauseas a little. If what Haou told her was true, this was how everyone else in Domino city, as well as all on the island, had disappeared.

"What the? Right now, everyone's consciousness.." Jaden said slowly.

"Disappeared" Tara ended the sentence. Atticus looked shocked at his boyfriend.

"What have you done?!" he then yelled at him "What did you do to them?!".

"I simply took their hearts in" Yusuke responded and sent him a cruel smile "It seems they just assimilated with the true darkness".

"What did you say?!" Atticus sneered out rather confused. Yusuke smirked.

"By doing this, they erased their existence from their own memories, and were released from everything" he then explained "Wandering ones! Hurting ones! Saddened ones! I will accept them all. I will take that darkness of their hearts. As in becoming one with the true darkness".

Tara hissed a little again. She didn't like this at all. She didn't want this to happen! Why was they doing this? Who was Yusuke and Nightshroud to decide if those people should go to their world or not?! Sure people were down, but light And darkness for necessary. It was the balance of the world. You couldn't just dismiss one part, without any repercussions. Yusuke chuckled darkly once again, as his darkness powers intensified around him.

"Come now Atticus. Show me the darkness of your heart. I will accept it all" Yusuke then said and his eyes glowed dangerously blue again.

Tara was not sure what was going to happen, but she was not liking this one bit. She just hoped Atticus was ready for whatever trick Yusuke had up in his sleeves.

Atticus's P.o.v.

Atticus was staring angrily at his boyfriend Yusuke. He still was a little shaken up by seeing him. After all he believed he had died, after he remembered what had happened. He had of course first been rather happy and relieved to see him, but that quickly changed when he realized what had become of him over the years. He had become something else. Atticus was not sure what that was exactly. Had he been brainwashed or possessed by Nightshroud, like he had, or was there something else going on here? Had he really truly tossed away his heart to this darkness for power? Was his Yusuke gone forever? Didn't he love him any longer? Atticus hissed angrily inside. No! There was no way, he is gone forever! I refuse to believe that. I know that somewhere deep down, the real Yusuke Fujiwara is present, and I am gonna do everything I can to bring him back. Just hold on Yusuke! I will save you!

"I won't lose! I won't throw away hope! I will teach you the possibilities of humankind!" Atticus now shouted and pointed a firm finger at Yusuke "I will win this duel, I will save everyone, Including you from Nightshroud and the true darkness!".

Yusuke chuckled at that, as his powers were roaming around him.

"All that is useless now" he replied and made his clear vice dragon attack.

"I activate my trap 'burst breath'" Atticus countered and activated his facedown card.

With this card, by sacrificing his red eyes black dragon, he could destroy a monster on the field with def points lower than the att points of the monster he sacrificed. Clear vice dragon had 0 def points, so it was instantly destroyed along with red eyes.

"I am so sorry red eyes" Atticus apologies as his partner disappeared back into the grave.

Yusuke hummed at that. He didn't seem to be worried that his ace monster had disappeared from the field now, but then again he knew of Atticus deck, and that he only had dark attribute monsters. Atticus glared at him. Yusuke knew he couldn't attack because of his negative eff from his field spell card.

"This is the hope you were talking about?" Yusuke then questioned "Well it doesn't matter. Why don't you continue on Atticus?".

Atticus hissed when Yusuke just ended his turn, by doing nothing else. His confidence were rather annoying. But he drew and summoned "Hunter dragon" to the field in att mode. It had 1700 att points and were Dark attribute, so Atticus couldn't attack with it.

"It is a pity you don't have a chance to reverse the game" Yusuke said in a mocking tone "But you know your dragon is dark attribute. It can't attack".

Atticus didn't comment on that and just ended his turn. Yusuke was up again. He drew and activated his facedown card. The trap "Nihilistic summoning technique". With it, he could summon a lv 4 monster who had been removed from play, to his field. Like his "Clear rage golem". Only drawback was that a monster summoned this way had 0 att points. But he was not done yet. Yusuke also activated the equip spell "Attribute mastery" and equipped it on to his golem. He now had to declare an Attribute, and whichever he proclaimed, would get a different kind of effect. He chose dark. Now, when his golem attack a monster holding that attribute, it was destroyed before damage could be calculated. Atticus hissed at that. Since all his monsters were Dark attribute, they would be destroyed when facing Yusuke's golem now.

"But I am not done yet. I also activate this spell card" Yusuke then told him, and were holding up another card.

It was the equip spell card "Attribute bomb" which he of course equipped on to his golem too. Once again he should pick an attribute, which of course was dark, and if his golem now managed to destroy a monster with that particular attribute, the owner would take 1000 points of damage.

"He just does what he wants!" Atticus could hear Jaden sneer in the background now.

Atticus did understand that he was in a quite an dilemma, but he was not given up. Not by a long shot!

"Atticus, your monster.. No, your last hope, is nothing but trash!" Yusuke then mocked once again in that confident tone.

He of course made his monster attack, and his combo now did activate. Atticus hunter dragon got destroyed without any damage, and since it got destroyed, Atticus took 1000 points of damage. Atticus let out a scream, when the damage hit him, and his life points got reduced to 700. He even hit this sandy ground, on both knees. But Atticus was still not giving up. He got up on his feet's when Yusuke ended his turn. He ignored the pain as he did so, even though his whole body was shaking. Yusuke Fujiwara, has always been the strongest of us three. Zane, Yusuke and I. He was a genius after all. I may not be able to win this duel.. but this fight's true victory is important to my beliefs of true possibility and..

Atticus returned to reality, when the sky began turning dark. Jesse, the Yuki twins and himself, turned their head to the sky for a little while. They could see how the sun got covered. A solar eclipse were happening. Atticus however quickly returned back to the duel again. He drew, and hoped he got the card he needed. Then he looked at his boyfriend with a little smile.

"Thank you Yusuke" he then said and surprised the other male a little. "It doesn't matter what you are doing. You're alive!".

Yusuke looked puzzled and maybe a little bit shaken by those words, as Atticus activated the spell "Dark factory of mass production". Atticus could now add to normal monsters from his grave to his hand. He chose his red eyes black dragon and hunter dragon.

"This again?" Yusuke said and smirked.

He really believed his moves had no importance to beating him at all. Atticus was gonna show him wrong.

"I won't let our bond break" he said firmly and summoned "Red eyes black chick".

He used its special effect, and tributed it to summon back his Red eyes black dragon to the field, but it was still a dark monster so Atticus couldn't attack, which of course was something Yusuke pointed out for him. He explained his combo with the two equip cards, and that it didn't matter what he summoned, since his clear rage golem could easily destroy it.

"What are you actually trying to do here?" Yusuke questioned in a confused tone.

"Atticus.. are you just obstinate to fight?" Jesse even questioned from the sideline.

"No that is not it!" Jaden responded and smiled "This is Atticus we talking about!".

Atticus lips went up in a little smile too, at Jaden's comment. He was a little happy that his remaining friends at the sideline still had faith in him.

"My aim is this!" he then shouted and showed Yusuke the spell card "Inferno fire blast".

This card counted as an attack from red eyes in some way, but this time clear world couldn't stop it. Atticus could attack Yusuke directly as well with this spell, and got hit by 2400 points of damage now. He only had 200 life points remaining. However Atticus was really pleased with this rounds outcome, and placed a facedown before ending his turn.

"You really got me, didn't you?" Yusuke sneered and rubbed off the dust on his clothes.

The inferno fire blast had after all damaged him quite a bit. But then Yusuke chucked "But in the end, you weren't able to defeat me. This turn, clear rage golem will deliver to you the finishing blow". Yusuke drew and made his golem attack.

"I am sorry Yusuke!" Atticus then suddenly said and made Yusuke stop up for sec. Atticus looked rather guilty and sad at him "I wanted to apologize to you this whole time. Back then.. back then, I couldn't save you. But, this time I'm with you too. So if it will save everyone, I will consider this a victory".

He sent his boyfriend a genius warm smile, before he activated his trap card called "Red eyes burn". Once again he sacrificed his red eyes, and both players now to its att points as damage.

"What?!" Jesse said in disbelief, and Jaden were shouting his Atticus name, but Atticus really didn't care now.

He had stretched his arm and hand toward Yusuke now, and were smiling that warm happy smile at him. Yusuke on the other hand couldn't believe what he was seeing. He looked rather horrified actually.

"Come, let us go, Yusuke" Atticus then said "You are too irreplaceable to me. I am sorry. However, now we'll be together".

"No! S-stop it! STOP IT!" Yusuke shouted in responds.

This was his last words before the trap card exploded sending 2400 points of damage their way. Both their life points hit zero, meaning both of them had lost, and when the dust cleared, both Yusuke and Atticus had disappeared.

(here is the amv for this duel by the way. If interested. It is made by Sidaliroy on Youtube)

Jaden's p.o.v.

Jaden couldn't believe what he was seeing. Atticus had just sacrificed himself and taken Yusuke with him to who knows where. Maybe to that true world of darkness. However, Jaden couldn't stop himself from shouting Atticus name, as everything changed back to normal around him. The clear world field spell had disappeared and showed a clear sunny sky. Ember was lying unconscious on the ground, and everything looked fine. Beside that Yusuke and Atticus was gone.

"Atticus!" Jaden said and clenched his first in an angry matter "Your sacrifice won't be in vain man. We will change things, I promise..".

Jaden could feel someone shake him a little, and he turned towards Tara, who was standing beside him. Surprisingly her eyes were Haou's golden ones.

"Jaden, this.. this isn't real" Tara then said in her monotone voice "I had this weird feeling ever since that darkness rose around him, and his eyes glowed. Activate Yubel's powers, and you will see..".

Jaden nodded and his eyes turned into Yubel's heterochronic eye color, and for safety, he had taken a hold in Jesse. Just in case something really bad were happening. For their eyes everything truly changed. It was like time and the duel reversed itself. First thing Jaden saw was that clear world were still activating. Then like seeing the duel play in review, but backwards, everything turned back. Every move Atticus had done up until clear vice dragon, had actually never happened, and when Jaden could clearly see again, Red eyes black dragon was back on to the field, and so was clear vice dragon. This was before Atticus sacrificed Red eyes with burst breath to destroy clear vice dragon. Jaden must admit he was a little lost here. What was going on?

"Haou filled me in" Tara mused slowly "That of which we saw, was not real. Yusuke used his powers, to see the darkness in Atticus heart, and I guess we relieved it as well. Everything that happened afterwards in this duel, all happened inside Atticus mind. It wasn't real".

Jaden's eyes widened in horror. So wait Atticus didn't sacrifice himself and go with Yusuke to the true world of darkness?

"So wait, the duel is still progressing?" Jesse questioned in a puzzled tone.

"Yeah, and I don't think Yusuke is letting anything like what we saw happen" Tara mused "He is playing on peoples darkness in their heart..".

Jaden's eyes widened. But it was not because of the words Tara was saying. It was because of something else. His powers who were granted from Yubel, had given him more insight. More that he actually wanted to know. He had been able to feel the emotions of others, and right now the emotions from Yusuke were filled with thrilled. Ecstatic even. That and Jaden was sure he could hear him whisper something from his end of the field.

"So this is your darkness of your heart Atticus? You're been suffering all this time because you couldn't save me, haven't you?". Jaden didn't like this one bit.

Yusuke: 2600 Lp's.

Atticus: 1700 Lp's.

"I won't lose. I won't throw away hope! I will teach you the possibility of human kind" Atticus then said which repeated what he said last time "I will win this duel..".

"And you'll save me from my master Nightshroud right?" Yusuke finished and smirked evilly. Atticus was of course taken a little aback by that. How did he know? Jaden could also feel Atticus confusion right now.

"It is time we end this" Yusuke then said and made his dragon attack.

Like last time, Atticus was ready to use his blast burn trap card to sacrifice red eyes and destroy Yusuke's clear vice dragon, but unlike the image of Atticus mind, it didn't get destroyed. It was still there, and Yusuke was grinning evilly.

"This is your real last turn Atticus" he then told him "Clear vice dragon lets me discard a card from my hand, and it will negate your cards effect now".

Jaden and the others looked in horror as Atticus trap card got destroyed. Atticus couldn't win this.

"What an eyesore. Disappear Atticus!" Yusuke then said and made his dragon attack and destroyed his red eyes black dragon. Atticus's life points returned to 0 by that attack, and Yusuke had won the duel.

Jaden looked in horror as darkness rose around Atticus, and he was about to disappear. Just like everyone else.

"I won't.. I won't let our bond break.." Atticus mumbled as he surprisingly managed to get up on his feet's, and tumbled forward towards Yusuke.

The seaweed male looked surprised at the scene in front of him. Jaden was even sure he looked scared for some reason, as Atticus now were standing in front of him, and closed the distant between them, by hugging Yusuke. His arms were around Yusuke, who looked like he was disgusted by his actions, and tried to push him away. Atticus just smiled at him, and refused to let go at first.

"I.. apologies Yusuke. I wasn't able to save you. For that I am truly sorry" they could hear Atticus say out loud "You are doing all this. You made everyone disappear, but don't worry, I do not hate you. I love you". Yusuke looked stunned at him.

"Atticus.. I.. Let go!" Yusuke sneered, and Jaden's gaze narrowed. He was sure he had seen something move in the shadows around Yusuke. What was that?!

"I leave him to you. Jaden, Tara. I guess my time is up" Atticus said and then without warning, dark cards flapped all around him, and he disappeared into the darkness.

"Atticus!" Jesse shouted as their friend also disappeared.

Jaden clenched angrily his fists. Once again they couldn't do a thing. Once again they couldn't save anyone at duel academy. Not Alexis, not Syrus. Not anyone. The field changed back to the settings of duel academy, and Jaden could see Yusuke get his compose together again. He was sending them all an evil smirk, as all the Trueman were surrounding them. They were all ready to duel them it seems.

"Now then, shall we begin the final battle for destruction of the truth of the world of darkness?" Yusuke then asked and chuckled darkly "My master have been looking forward for your arrival. Jesse Anderson and the Yuki twins. Let me show you just how much that truly is".

Jaden hissed angrily as the army of Trueman got closer and closer, along with the solar eclipse who was happening in the sky.

"Darkness" They all shouted.

A,N: Well that was that chapter I guess. It was this episode that convinced me Atticus had to be gay. Everything he did in the duel, did play out as I wrote it here. But hey I could be wrong, and he is not gay. That is just my opinion lol. Only 5 chapters left by the way before Gx season 4 is done and over! Just thought you should know. The next episode is with the battle against Yusuke. Although can't decide if Tara duels with Jaden or what she will be doing. I don't think, Yusuke will face all three of them in one duel, because of the prophecy, but what do you think as readers? Please comment me on what you think.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

465 9 6
W A L K A W A Y A young duelist is selected with one another to travel to Duel Academia, but when trouble starts to brew, she has to fight back an...
17.2K 163 18
Though I don't own Yu-gi-oh GX all rights go to Kazuki Takahashi and this is my fourth fanfiction of yu-gi-oh GX story. Jaden is back but he is diffe...
18.2K 216 17
Though I don't own Yu-gi-oh GX all rights go to Kazuki Takahashi and this is my fourth fanfiction of yu-gi-oh GX story. Also FFStoryReader22 on fanfi...
4.6K 31 11
F/n was living a mundane life, simply put ......it sucked . Until one day he was on his way to work and he was hit by a bright light . Waking up he...