Boyfriend Scenarios: Male Mar...

By Pikminfan

Disclaimer: I don't own anything except the story idea!! Inspired by a story from a different website. What... More

REMINDER!!!
First Meeting
Second Meeting
How They Feel About You
Asking You Out
First Date and First Kiss
If They Were Internet Stars AKA YouTubers
At The Beach
*They Turn You On*
*You Turn Him On*
You Meet Their Family/Friends
When They're Jealous
Going On A Trip
(Your Name) Breaks The Fourth Wall!!
They Propose To You
When You Get Sick/Injured

I NEED HELP!!!

1.7K 18 45
By Pikminfan

Disclaimer: I don't own anything except the story idea!!

I'm deeply sorry for this is not a new part but like the title says I need help!! I'm out of ideas for a scenario and could use some suggestions from all of you the readers!! Please comment below on what scenario  you really wanna read/see. If you want the Lemons please note that it will be a two part so the Mario Guys's Lemons won't be short and that there's ten guys I'll have to write. Not only that I'm going to ask a friend for help if it is the lemons you guys want so please be patient okay? Whatever has the most suggestions will be the next scenario the runner ups will come next!! Thank you and see you next time!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

634 14 9
This will be my first billdip fanfiction and I'm not that good so please I would like it you guys reading this book could give me advice on how I'm g...
2.2K 56 15
Here are a few of my male OCs. I stripped of their fandoms and made as if they were real. I MIGHT put hint of their fandom in the story but no promis...
19K 173 15
Sorry if I steal artwork from others. (I'm just using them for detail.) If you readers want any creepypastas to be added, comment below and I'll prob...
582 5 12
*Edited Version Starts at Chapter 2: Degenerate's Edit Part 1.* A gem of a story picked up on Reddit. I did not write this, but it's provided my frie...