Raindrops (Sugamon)

By Youngblood1113

"I find it funny How I fell in love with you While hating myself" More

Precipitation
Light Rainfall
Condensation
Falling
Thunderstorm
Descending
Downpour
Drizzle
Cloudy
Dripping
Liquid Sunshine
Cloudburst
Sunlight
Author's Note

Drowning

1K 88 67
By Youngblood1113

Jimin and Jungkook were still up when Namjoon came home after midnight. Yes, they did stay up to wait for their friend, and then to give him a piece of their mind, but they didn't just sit there the whole time doing nothing. I mean, do you really expect two young adults who were dating to keep their hands to themselves?

Well, they definitely weren't.

They were seated on the couch in their living room, or more specifically, Jimin was, while Jungkook was straddling the older's lap.

"Hyung, please. Don't tease..." he managed to say between rough, passionate kisses.

"Not yet, Kookie. Be patient." Jimin commanded.

Just as they began a rather long and drawn out, sloppy kiss, Namjoon unlocked the door. When he saw the sight of the couple mid-makeout session, he turned tail, and hastily headed to his bedroom to avoid being scolded while they were distracted.

Unfortunately for him, he's as clumsy as it gets, and tripped over the carpet on the way there, the loud thump of his body hitting the floor alerting the others of his presence.

When he got up, he was met with a seemingly angry face, completely different from when it was filled with pure bliss just moments before.

"Just where do you think you're going?", a dishevelled Jungkook asked him.

"Well you see, my fish is drowning and he can't swim. I GOTTA GO TO MY BEDROOM TO SAVE HIM! BYE!"

And he tried once again to make it to his room where he'd be protected from the hour long lecture, but instead was stopped by Jimin, who was blocking the door way. He seemed calm, and that's what made him so scary.

"Namjoon, go and sit down on the chair in front of the sofa before I get even more mad at you. Don't try to escape the inevitable." his words were said with a relaxed tone, but everyone in the room knew that they held an underlying sharpness that cut through anything better than the sharpest blade.

"Um okay." the eldest replied meekly, hoping that some unknown force would save him before he fell into this conversation.

When Namjoon sat down on the chair, and Jimin as well as Jungkook sat down on the couch, the scolding began. The light mood in the room was soon gone, replaced with a much more serious one.

"Namjoon, do you not realise how worried we were? We stay up almost every night to make sure you get home. Please. Just. Quit. Your. Job. " Jimin said in a concerned voice.

"Okay, but in my defense-" Namjoon was cut off by Jungkook who countered with

"Just sit down and listen to us, hyung. We care about you, why don't you care enough about yourself to stop working there? We're not saying this because we want you to miserable, we just want to make sure that you're okay, and clearly you aren't. Please, Joon, we love you." tears started to form in his eyes as he finished.

"I know, but I don't deserve it. Any of it." Namjoon mumbled loud enough so that only he could hear it, and so that the other two didn't have to listen to him berate himself.

"What was that?" Jimin questioned him.

" I said that I know that I should, but today something good came out of it. I met someone very interesting."

" Who?" the couple asked, the argument forgotten for now, and the atmosphere becoming less heavy.

"A guy named Min Yoongi, who came into the library to escape the rain. He was damp from the rain. I gave him some clothes and we started talking to each other. We exchanged phone numbers and..
..."

"And what?" they both asked.

"And he...kissed...me..I know, I know, it's not a big deal, but I can't help but to feel as if everything is happening really quickly. I'm drawn into him and it's only been a night, yet I want to talk to him again." Namjoon began to blush to the tips of his ears.

"Maybe you should slow down and get to know him first. Start by texting him so you know how it is to talk to him in a de-escalated situation before you decide to meet him again. Have you messaged him yet?" Jungkook asked.

"Not yet."

"Well, what are you waiting for? Go have fun. You deserve it even if you don't feel like you do. Goodnight Namjoon!" Jimin said as both he and Jungkook pulled him into a hug, then pushed him down the hallway, into his room. They then set up a movie in the living room, and settled down for the night.

I guess I avoided that one, Namjoon thought to himself. Thank you, Min Yoongi.

Namjoon decided to message Yoongi after changing his clothes and lying in bed.

Namjoon to Unknown

Hey, this is Namjoon, the guy from the library.
Is this Yoongi?

Unknown to Namjoon

Yeah.
I forgot to tell you to thank you for today.

Namjoon changed Unknown's name to Yoons

Namjoon to Yoons

No problem!
Actually, it would've been boring there if you hadn't come.
Did you make it home safely?

Yoons to Namjoon

Yeah, thanks to you.
Anyways, I gotta go.
Goodnight, Namjoon.

Namjoon to Yoons

Goodnight, hyung.

And with that, Namjoon fell asleep.

Yoongi, on the other hand, stayed awake planning how next he could meet up with the other.

Since when had he become so whipped for someone else? He pondered.

Yoongi heard a knock on his door as he put his phone down on his desk. Luckily, he had changed out of the pink sweater and dodged Jin in the kitchen so that he wouldn't have to live with the teasing of not wearing his usual attire for the rest of his life.

"Come in!" Yoongi told the knocker.

"So how'd you make it home in one piece? I know that you tend to walk far. And why didn't you text me sooner?" he asked the other suspiciously, like a parent would, as he leaned against the wall.

"Calm down, Jin-"

"That's hyung to you."

"Alright, dad. As I was saying, I went to the library, and waited out the rain in there. I also borrowed a charger because my phone died. Then I took the bus back." Yoongi explained.

Jin still wasn't convinced that that was the full story.

"The library is normally closed around the time I initially messaged you at." he pushed.

"Fine, I know that you wanted to know who I was with. His name is Kim Namjoon. He was the cute...I MEAN the perfectly regular librarian who lent me some clothing, and we swapped numbers." he said.

"Cute?" Jin raised his eyebrows at that.
Yoongi never calls anyone cute.

"No, he wasn't. I was just thinking of something else." Yoongi coughed out.

"Are you sure about that?", the older questioned, pretty sure that he finally caught Yoongi in his semi-lie of avoiding the full truth. " If that's all, then why are you blushing?"

Yoongi pushed Jin outside of his room as he said, " First of all, I do not blush. Secondly, I dont know what came over me and I kissed a person who I've met only hours ago. Am I proud of it... I'll decide in the morning. Goodnight, hyung."

Jin gasped as the door closed, but decided that he pushed enough for one night.

"Goodnight, Yoongi." He said from outside the room and walked away to go chat with his lover, Taehyung, who was waiting for him in bed.

Yoongi climbed into bed, thinking of that dimple-filled smile, and his plans of visiting the other the next day.

Hello, my dear readers. Thank you for reading this story!
I'm not sure if I should continue writing this, although I probably will.
Once again, thank you so much, and don't forget to vote if you've enjoyed this chapter!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

384K 12K 35
Where two couples fell in love with the wrong persons TOPjungkook BOTTOMtae TOPyoongi BOTTOMjimin
405K 9.1K 27
" Your cute "
2.4K 120 15
Taehyung was a depressed young adult losing all hope and faith in life, before running into what he would go on to call his reason... ~A Taekook ff c...