Harry Styles is babysitting m...

By CurlyBlondeHair

Elizabeth's life isn't picture perfect. Living with her mom as her dad left when she was small. Her mom is al... More

Chapter 2 - The cupcake accident
Chapter 3 - First day with my 'new babysitter'
Chapter 4 - The Deal
Chapter 5 - Drama night
Chapter 6 - The world war 3: American vs British
Chapter 7 - Shopping day
Chapter 8 - The worst party ever
Chapter 9 - Sparks fly
Chapter 10- The kiss
Chapter 11 - Telling the feelings
Chapter 12 - The first non- date
Chapter 13 - The best best friend ever.
Chapter 14 - More than this
Chapter 15 - Another day
Chapter 16 - Moving on
Chapter 17 - We are official
Chapter 18 - (DDD) Dad-Daughter Day
Chapter 19 - Amazing day
Chapter 20 - Live while we're young
Chapter 21 - Not such good first impressions.
Chapter 22 - Happy ONE MONTH
Chapter 23 - It can't be over...
Chapter 24 - Move on?
Chapter 25 - It's what you do to me
Chapter 26 - We didn't make this through
Chapter 27 - Ellie's back.
Chapter 28 - You've got a girl at home
Chapter 29 - You lied
Chapter 30 - I just love the little prick.
Chapter 31 - Now they know about us
Epilogue.

Chapter 1 - Dad's back

54.6K 334 47
By CurlyBlondeHair

Elizabeth's  POV.

My alarm clock rang, typically sound that greeted me everyday. It's the 'Wake Up! Wake Up! by 'Everyday Sunday'  my day is made by hearing this song. I stood up with less enthusiasm, cause who wants to go to school?, especially when you are Miss. Nerd, and your best friend is a looser, but I still love him. 

"Elizabeth! Your breakfast is on the table and I need to go to work. Cause I am late..."

"As usual mom." I replied her. My mom is always late, and always she finds lame excuses for her boss, that even a 5 years old baby won't believe. I am living with her in a small apartment in New York. My dad left when i was 2, he left us for business, he promised he will be back. But till this moment Charles didn't return. I don't remember him, just from photographs. He never sent me cards for birthday or call my mom to ask  how am I. I can't even call him dad.  From the moment Charles left, my mom needed to work... I had been alone since 3 years, so I am independent, I learned to be strong, to protect myself and don't let others humiliate me, and my friend Kevin, that always gets in trouble. But the awful thing is that I am in love with my best friend that is a completely looser and he is in love with the bitchy blond.He is my neighbour, living in the house next to mine, and we were friends since kinder-garden, and since that moment I am fell in love with him. and I sometimes I am really upset about the idea he loves Chelsea, or better said 'Miss Popular', she hurts him and he hurts me...This is my dramatic life.

After a cold shower, I put on a pair of black skinny jeans and a loose red T-shirt on. I went downstairs for my toasts. At a moment my phone vibrate.

From:Kevin

Wait you outside :)

I grabbed my bag, put my glasses on and my red converse and went outside. There Kevin was waiting, he gave me a bear hug, but unfortunately it finished too fast. We were walking.

"Ready for your last day at school?" he smiled, I grinned back

"Yeah..somehow." I answered, without confidence

"What will you do all summer?" he looked down.I bite my lip. he was perfect not like the team players, but nice and romantic. the girl that will have him will be lucky. He likes to write songs, watch romantic movies and read books. Isn't this perfect? His body is hot too. Once I saw his 6 pack abs. But as he wears loose T-shirts, so girls can't see this.  I looked once in the window when he didn't observe...so I saw them.

"Hang out with you." I grinned widely. He smirked.A little smirk? Why? Isn't he happy we will spend another amazing summer together?

"Well Beth, About this I wanted to talk to you. I finally decided to speak with Chelsea and guess what?" he said happy, I was shocked, my mood went down. He was the one thing  I had in my life, my dad is gone, my mom is always in town trying to find another man or at work. And Kevin...he always was near and now he will say something that will break my heart into peaces.

"So yesterday I had the courage and said Chelsea about my feelings. And she kissed me on the cheek. And... Oh, You can't image how happy I am!" he was so enthusiastic, not like me. Yeah I really can't image how happy he is, but one thing is for sure I can feel, how my heart is breaking, my pulse goes faster, and just a fake smile could stop tears from running down. Soon We arrived to school. the rest of walk, I was looking down at my shoes, thinking about how can it be worse....

"And... Beth, I won't hang out or speak with you anymore...especially at school. Chelsea don't like this fact, you are a nerd and I am with populars now...so that's make me popular too..I will call you" he said and went away to his 'new friends'. I was shocked of his behaviour. Love can change people. He just left me, without goodbye or sorry, or I will try to speak with you after school. That means that we never were friends? Real friends, and he only hang out with me because nobody else invited him in their stupid cliques? Why can't it be the last year at school? And I will be supposed to suffer one more year and three months of summer.

I entered the school, and went to my locker to get some stuff, they were walking near. Kevin near Chelsea and her best friend, the slut of the school Jane near the star of football team, Joe. Kevin didn't even look at me.I wanted to wake him to reality, he is not like them, he has a heart not a bank account. And we were friends since kinder-garden, so I think our friendship is ruined. And my heart too. Now I wanted to go home faster, lock in my room and sang at my guitar or... cry in a my pillow, and staying awake all the night. And then I have three moths of boring summer, with work at Starbucks.  I found my headphones, put them on, and listened to my favorite bands, and even this thing that gave me pleasure was interrupted by some screaming girls, I turned around. And of course, a group of One Direction fans were talking about a new magazine.

"Look, how cutie is Harry's  smile!" said one

"I think i am in love with Louis' eyes." said another one

So pathetic, the world for sure goes down, I don't really know the one direction guys, but I bet they are just some spoiled boys with starstruck and that get all they want so easily. I just can't understand the society, but that's another story. I tried to ignore the scream of the One Direction fan club, and went away. Finally the bell rang. I got in the class, in my usual place, looking throw the window. The teacher said something, but it's not my business, I was praying for the class to finish and to go home, far away from all this people. The problem is that the cafe where I am working is their favorite place to visit. So I will see their silly faces in summer too. Plus Kevin. Memories began to fulfil my mind, when I was little all seemed so perfect and now my life is a subject for a teen drama movie. The lessons were other. All people seemed so happy because of summer, but not me. I will miss school, especially on a boring evening when I come tried from work and have got nothing else to do, just watch pointless TV show or how my mom got another stupid date. 

I arrived home, put my bag down near the door, and want to go  in my room. I was emotionally done. I wanted to have a break from all of this.

"Elizabeth!" my mom called for me. Why is she at home? and Why her voice is worried and nervous? 

"What mom? I don't want to eat and I am tried." I replied spoiled I wasn't in the mood for another lesson for life, or conversation about school, boys and my problems.

"Come in the living room, please." she said calm, like she is gonna talk about something serious.

"Mom, if I did something wrong, I will listen to your suggestion after i sleep well. I really am very tried."

"Elizabeth in the living room now!!!" she yelled obvious. I ran in the living room, and in that  moment I was shocked...on the red sofa was siting a men, I though I will never see again. DAD.

"Beth I am..." he stuttered

"My dad." I interrupted him.

"Lizzie," my mom wanted to start a serious talk, and i think I know what she is going to say

"...me and  dad talked, and how you may know he is one of the richest people in the London, so as we have some financial problems in family, you can go to your dad for the summer... in London." Is she serious? I mean he wasn't home for so long and now...go to your dad???!!! Kidding?

"Mom, You just don't realize what you are saying. To go with a stranger that left me 14 years ago and now comes back to take me to London. when was he when I needed?  And you just want to make me disappear for you to have another hopeless relationship!"  I yelled at both of them, it hurt her, but I didn't care, I won't go with my father even if it means that I will stay all my life working like a waitress at that stupid cafe. Or watching how the love of my life is dating Miss. Popularity

"Look...I am sorry, I left you. But can you give me another chance. I will give you a lot of opportunities and all you want. I need you, Elizabeth!" my dad, seems disparate. Can't he adopt a child and leave me?

"I am not giving a second fucking chance" I was angry, I left the room, and hided after the door, listening to what they will talk, because I know my mom won't leave this like so. How could she miss the opportunity to get me out of the country? and she living a teenager life. My mom was very young when she got married, so she didn't go to a lot  of parties and stuff like this. And now when I became independent, she is literally continuing this after a long break.

"I think we should wait. She is shocked and angry, and you missed for a lot of years, and she is mad on you," my mom said calm. How could she be so calmed down when her ex-husband left her, with a two years old daughter, and now he appeared to take me to his stupid London.

My childhood wasn't a easy one. Me - a small annoying child, and my mom that was working like crazy for me to have all I want. I never had friends because girls were too preoccupied to pay attention at how I look and not at my soul. And then appeared Kevin, that left me for a bitch.

"I know i missed a lot! I want to apologize." said Charles at this moment my patience got over, I came in the room and began to shout at him!

"It's too late to apologize! You missed a lot, I needed you! On my every birthdays when I blew the candies from the cake, in my mind was only one wish Bring daddy home please, on every Christmas I was writing letters to Santa I don't need anything else, just bring my daddy back home. But then after a lot of years, I realized it's hopeless. Where were you when girls told me I am ugly and I wanted the opinion of a man? Where were you when my heart was broken? and I needed you to tell me that there will be a lot of boys, and I don't need to cry in my pillow for only one.You know what I though? I though that because I am ugly you left me, and didn't return." I remember I was twelve, i liked Kevin, but in that summer holiday he went away to some relatives, he was missing for 2 weeks, and I fell in love with a guy named Joe a typically jerk that now is the star of the school, that every girl falls in love with. He broke my heart, and I was searching for someone that could help me. My mom was at work, no friends, no somebody to told this, just the mirror and my dog that died a year ago, because he was too old...in that day I realized that fairy-tales don't exist and life is a living hell, and never trust anyone, they will hurt you. 

"I feel guilty about it, but now I came here to have this lost time with you, can you please give me the second chance?" he asked, A lot of people told me I am like him, the same dimple in the right cheek, the same habits and passions. For short... I am daddy's daughter.

"I will think about it!" I said having some doubts at the moment, maybe it's not that bad? Maybe I need to give the second chance? At least we all do mistakes. I went up in my room, put my headphones on and though about my life. What did I? Nothing, nothing that I could be proud of, not love stories, no popularity. I mean I don't want popularity, I just respect from others, and not judging me for who I am not. I wouldn't need then anymore. As I put my music low, I heard some laughs, I looked through the window Kevin and Chelsea kissing near his house. I can't see this, or move on. He was my best-friend. love of my life and now... I will go to London with my dad, I bet he wouldn't observe that I am gone. And in this way I won't see him.

"I will go with you." I ran downstairs and said this, while he was supposed to go.

"I am happy you agreed. Tomorrow at seven o'clock in the morning my limo will be waiting for you, and we will go to the airport and ...Welcome to London." he said trying to make me smile. But this didn't work. I know I will got crazy in London, but I won't see Kevin and his new girlfriend, and I will prepare for a fresh start in the next year. Three moths isn't this long? I tried to convince myself, while packing my stuff. 

 _________________________________________

So the first chapter there is more like an introducing so there isn't something about One Direction guys. But I promise there will be in the next chapters. I hoped you liked it.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

81 0 7
Disclaimer: this is not my writing this is by goldenhazzalou on AO3 and I wanted to put it on here Harry and Louis have been friends since they were...
1.1M 14.3K 32
Sophie is a normal seventeen year old. She has average grades, a bestfriend and lives in a normal house. Her secret? She's the princess of the United...
24.1K 226 31
*A/N: Please note, this is a year ago when Liam was eighteen. They were big, but they weren't as famous as they were now.* Liam Payne, one fifth of t...
84.7K 1.8K 37
SUMMARY (Y/N) moves to Cheshire after her parents divorce, she now lives with her mother in a rich part of a town called Holmes Chapel. With...