Book 1- Fill the Void

Galing kay YukioSuzume

After years of abuse Harry gets his letter to join Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry. As the years r... Higit pa

Warning!
Prologue (before 1st year)
Summer (Before 5th Year)
Authors Note (sorry)
Gas
A/N
Discovery
Diagnosis
Submissive?!
Man Hunt
Awakening
Should I?
I'm Harry
Gringotts part 1
Gringotts part 2
A/N
The Lords Plan
Hogwarts And A Hitch In The Plans
Allies
Discussion and letters
Hurry up and pick
Times Almost Up Are You Excited?!
End of Poll
Strong Winds Equals Catastrophe
Delores to the Rescue
Warrant
Triple Trouble
We Think We Broke Them.
Big butts!
Chosen Side
Always Room For More.
Regrets
A/N
Naked Time!
Revenge.
Maleena.
Week of Fun.
Full Moon.
Conditions.
Cutting.
Samhain Special.
Yule Special
Two Way Street
Yule Holiday Starts

Heartache and Truths

12.1K 430 64
Galing kay YukioSuzume

After getting my wrist fixed Tom leads me down to the dining room where everyone else is. The room has a light wood flooring and white walls. A clear crystal chandelier is hanging from the center of the ceiling above the mahogany dining table and chairs.

After we enter the room Tom directs me to the chair next to Draco and takes a seat at the head of the table. On his left in order of closes to furthest is; Lucius, Narcissa, Draco and then me. Severus is sat on his right hand side, in front of Narcissa. Once I've had a quick glance at everyone so that I can be aware of where everyone is and know where potential danger could come from I look down at my hands that are entwined with each other on the table.

After a few minuets of silence two house elves appear with food for everyone. Once everyone has been served, the elves disappear and everyone else starts to eat. I look at the chicken and vegetables in front of me, but make no move to eat it. My Uncle likes to play this game. 

"Mr. Potter, I can assure you that the food is not poisoned, so if you could be so kind as to eat your dinner." Snape says.

"Why should I believe that? Voldemort vowed not to harm me, but that doesn't mean that none of you will or even a house elf for that matter. How do I know that this isn't all one sick game to mess with my head?" 

Draco then does something that surprises all of us. He wipes his fork with a napkin and then proceeds to pick some chicken and some vegetables off my plate with his fork and eat it. "There, see? I wouldn't have eaten it if it was poisoned and the others wouldn't have let me if they knew it was. Now do you believe us?" I nod yes. "Will you please eat now?" I shake my head, no.

"And why, Mr. Potter, will you not eat?"

"H-how d-do I know that y-you won't st-ab my hand when I go to e-eat?" I stammer out in a whisper. No one but Draco hears me. He grabs my hands and looks at the tiny square shaped scars that dot my hands. A pained look crosses his face.

"Tom, would it be ok if Harry eats on his own in his room later?"

"May I ask why?" Tom asks with a concerned look on his face.

"Well it seams that those Muggles would stab his hands with a fork when he whet to eat whilst he was living with them, and Harry is scared that we will do the same thing."

Tom gets up and makes his way over to us, with a look of absolute rage on his face. Thinking that he is angry with me and forgetting his vow not to harm me I flinch violently and pull my hands out of Draco's grip so that I can use my arms to shield my face. Then I wrap my wings around me. "I'm sorry" I whimper.

"Harry, I will not hurt you. Remember I made a vow. I just want to see your hands."

"Your angry with me for-"

"No. I'm not angry with you Harry. I am, however, pissed with those vermin that raised you. Please let me see your hands."

I remove one of my wings from around me and look at him. "Promise?"

"I promise. I'm not mad at you." I remove my other wing from around me and Lower my arms so that my hands are on my lap. He takes another stet towards me and reaches out for my hands. On instinct a flinch and he pauses for a second before gently grabbing my hands in his and raising them closer to his face. "Two weeks. I held your hand for two weeks and I never even noticed them."

"Two weeks?"

"Yes. That is how long you have been in my home Mr. Potter" Lucius says.

"I have to go. I have to get back to the Dursleys."

"You will be doing nothing of the sort. My wife and Severus worked for six hours to save your life, there is no way in hell that you will be returning back there."

"No you don't understand I have to go back-"

"As I have already said, you are not going ba-"

"I HAVE TO!  PLEASE! THEY'LL KILL ME!"

"The Dursleys are currently in the dungeon, under my orders. They can not hurt you anymore."

"NO! NOT THEM!"

"Then who?" Draco's calm voice cuts through my panic. I shake my head. I've already said too much. "We can help you Harry" again I shook my head.

"Please Harry" Tom said as he squeezed my hands a little tighter. I can feel it. "Let us help you."

"Why? WHY DO YOU EVEN CARE?! ALL I AM IS A MEANS TO AN END!"

"That's not true-"

"YES IT IS! WHAT DOES IT MATTER IF I'M HURT OR SAD?! JUST AS LONG AS I LIVE LONG ENOUGH TO PLAY MY PART!"

"Harry" he says pulling me into a hug whilst crying. I can hear Narcissa's and Draco's quiet sobs in the background. Even Lucius seems to be crying. "My Mate, pleas don't say that about yourself. None of it is true. We all care for you, honest we do."

"I have to play my part" I say as my eyes start to water. "I have to keep it together." Tears start to roll down my face. "It's all I'm good for." I break down and put my head on his shoulder, finally surrendering to the pain, the fear, the loneliness, the heartbreak, the loss and the betrayal. Every emotion I have long since buried came tumbling out of me as I broke in his arms. In Lord Voldemort's arms.

And he let me. 

'If this is evil then the light is wrong.'  That is my last thought before everything fades away.

******

I wake up in a different room sitting on Tom's lap with my head readying on his shoulder. It's quiet. I lift my head off his shoulder and look around. The walls are Granada green and the floor is made of dark wood. There is a big black rug with a silver framed, glass coffee table in the middle of it is situated in front of the two white sofas that the others are sat in. Lucius and Narcissa are sat on the the sofa to my right, leaning against a black cushion each, and Draco is sitting in the other identical sofa with Severus sat next to him. Tom is sat in a white armchair.

Behind Lucius and Narcissa there is a big stone fireplace with a pot of floo powder and a bouquet of red, white and pink flowers in it on the mantle. Above the fire is a painting of Lucius, Narcissa and two babies. To the left of the fire is a bookshelf full of books, pictures and paperweight ornaments that take up the rest of the wall. Pictures of Narcissa, Lucius, Draco and even one of Severus are scattered around each of the walls. That is every wall other than  behind Draco and Severus. That wall is one big window that looks out onto the start of what seems to be a wonderful garden with an assortment of different flowers. I can make out the start of a forest somewhere in the distance. White curtains are pushed into the wall at ever side of the window. And there is a green crystal chandelier hanging from the ceiling.

"Are you feeling better?" Tom asks. I blush a furious shade of crimson and jump up  and out of his lap. I look down unable to look at anyone.

"Yes, sorry about that I... It just..."

"There is no need to apologise or explain yourself. I didn't mind. To be honest I kind of liked it" Tom said whilst blushing slightly.

"As entertaining as this is, we do have... Matters to discuss and I am sure that Mr. Potter would like some of his questions answered" Severus interupted.

"Yes please, that would be good" I say looking at him.

"Very well. What is your first question?" 

I think for a moment then say "why do I have wings?"

Lucius is the one to answer "you went through your creature inheritance you are a Veela."

"I know about that, it's just... Isn't this supposed to happen when a person turns eighteen?"

"Usually yes."

"Then why have I gone through it now? I'm not even fifteen."

"Well Severus has a theory behind that-"

"Yes Mr. Potter. This is only a theory but when someone has a near death experience then their magic will push the inheritance forward."

"But I've nearly died loads of times. Why hasn't it happened before?" At these words Tom whimpers and grabs me before pulling me back down onto his knee and placing his head on my shoulder so that his face is pressed against my neck. He continues to whimper before sniffing at my neck.

A/N- I failed to mention that when Tom merged with his Horocrux that he retained the features and age of his sixteen year old self, so he is eighteen and has gone through his inheritance in this story. He hasn't merged with all of his horocruxe's yet so his eyes are still red.

"Umm... Why is he sniffing me?"

"Well to answer your first question, may be your inheritance was blocked and your magic has only just had enough of a power surge for it to be unblocked. Again this is just theory, so there may be a different reason for your early inheritance. Secondly Tom is a submissive Werewolf and you are his Mate." Severus tells me.

"Oh sure the great Lord Voldemort is a submissive. As if. Do you think I'm really that gullible?"

"Believe it or not Mr. Potter, but it is the truth."

Tom nuzzles my neck "fine. Fine. I guess I'll just have to take your word on it."

Severus nods before saying "is there anything else you would like to know?"

"Yes why did Mr. Malfoy call my Alex and Draco call me his brother?"

"Well, I believe that the best answer to those questions is to look at this letter from Gringots" Severus says getting up and walking towards me with said letter in his hand. Once he reaches me I take it from him and begin to read. 

"I better get to Gringots then" I sigh.

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

118K 3.9K 31
The war had lasted years too long and Harry was left alone, the only one to survive on the battle field. He couldn't take it. But Death had different...
677K 16K 42
Harry goes through his creature inheritance and finds out he has been lied to by all his friends. His mate is the dreaded Dark Lord. But, what if Tom...
3.6M 105K 177
READ DESCRIPTION FIRST TO AVOID CONFUSION. -currently under revision, my grammar sucks- Joy Deveroux, the last descendant of the wealthy, pure-bloode...
117K 3.2K 21
Harry always knew that he didn't deserve any of the fame or praise that is towards him because they truly don't know what inside, his thoughts and hi...