Loving her Anatomy (GxG)(Stud...

By mm9023

Olivia moves in with her best friend and learns the transition from school to University is a lot different t... More

.1.
.2.
.3.
.4.
.5.
.6.
.7.
.8.
.9.
.10.
.12.
.13.
.14.
.15.
.16.
.17.
.18.
.19.
.20.
.21.
.22.
.23.
.24.
.25.
.26.
.27.
.28.
.29.
.30.
.31.
.32.
.33.
.34.
.35.
.Epilogue.

.11.

46.2K 1.4K 718
By mm9023

Liv just sat on the door step of the entrance to her flat and cried. She wasn't sure if it was the alcohol, her situation of being locked out of the flat in the freezing cold or the fact she had a fight with Amelia and been referred to as her sloppy seconds.

Maybe it was the combination of all 3 and now she had smashed up yet another phone and this time out of pure rage.

She wiped her tears as she began picking at her cold kebab. There was no point in her going cold and hungry if she was staying here for the night.

Kaz had no way of getting back to her but if she didn't turn up by 3. Liv was going to make her way to Scott's house and hopefully someone in his house would be up so she could get in and crash for the night.

She could feel herself calm down as she ate her food. Amelia really knew how to push her buttons.

Just when she thought she was getting somewhere with the older woman, they would take giant steps back.

If it wasn't for the amazing orgasms and the intense attraction, Liv would have said bye bye from day one. She just wasn't sure if she could keep going with it with the lack of respect Amelia clearly had towards her.

It was just after 3 and Liv had just at a full kebab, feeling slightly sick and cold. She stood up as she stumbled slightly and began walking towards the gate of front entrance.

"Well if you eat me out like you just ate that kebab maybe I will change my mind" Amelia said in a dry sarcastic tone as she leaned against the bonnet of her Lexus looking all sexy and shizzle. Right now Liv wanted to walk up and punch the woman.

Amelia dangled keys from her hand which Liv could only presume were her flat keys as she approached the older woman remaining silent. The brunette sighed as she held her hand out waiting for the keys to be placed into her hand, she wasn't going to chase after for them.

"What's the magic word" Amelia asked as she looked into Liv's eyes longingly but the brunette really was not in the mood.

She clenched her jaw as she held back her anger, this was the only thing stopping her from climbing into her own snuggly bed tonight in her fresh pair of fleecy pyjamas. Releasing her jaw again she relaxed her posture.

"Please may I have my keys" Liv asked as she continued to hold out her hand.

"I'm sorry for what I said on that text"
Amelia said and honestly Liv was shocked with the apology but couldn't really care less right now.

"It's fine..can I have my keys now" Liv asked as her eyes were focused on the keys and nothing else. Amelia stepped forward as she placed the keys in Liv's hand but still keeping a hold of them.

"I am sorry..you are no ones sloppy seconds" Amelia said sincerely as Liv nodded with acknowledgement. It didn't mean it didn't hurt when she read the text by Amelia.

Amelia's arms wrapped around the brunette's as she gasped at how cold Liv was.

"You are freezing" Amelia mumbled into Liv's hair.

"Well I have been out here for like an hour" Liv shot back shivering as she felt Amelia's body heat against her.

"Maybe if you answered your phone I would have known exactly what flat number you were, I couldn't remember" Amelia mumbled into the brunette's hair and she inhaled her intoxicating smell. She really didn't think she would be smelling her so soon.

"Well I am uncontactable for now for the foreseeable future" Liv mumbled as she pointed at her smashed up phone as Amelia gasped but didn't question what happened.

"It's cold" Liv mumbled as she shivered under the older woman's touch but she was sure it part excitement of being in her lovers arms again.

"You should get inside before you catch something" Amelia said breaking away as she grasped the brunette's hand.

"You could come in" Liv said cautiously as Amelia looked a little uncomfortable and then back at the brunette.

"Sorry I know you have your rules and it's late" Liv said as she stepped forward placing a short kiss against Amelia cheek.

She was still mad at her so this was friendly enough as she was grateful for her returning her keys.

"Goodnight Amelia" Liv smiled as she picked up her bag from the ground and walked up the steps towards her flat.

"Wait" Amelia called out as she turned and clicked the lock button on her car and then quickly followed a smiling brunette into the flat.

"I'm sorry if it's messy" Liv slurred slightly as she opened the front door. Standing by the door Amelia gave her a nervous smile as she took a step into the flat.

To Amelia's standard, the flat was small. Liv might say cosy. Liv turned the lights on in the small living area that lead to a small kitchen. It wasn't awful but it also wasn't somewhere Amelia would live in. She had a specific taste.

"Can I get you a drink" Liv asked making her way to the fridge as Amelia stood by the sofa. Liv took out two glasses and fetched a bottle of opened Gin.

"Would you like one" Liv asked as she poured herself a generous measure and the bottle hovered over the other glass.

"I'm driving" Amelia said dangling her car keys as Liv rolled her eyes and poured the second glass with Gin and then topped them both with tonic and some ice.

"You can stay tonight" Liv said walking into the living area as she handed Amelia her drink.

"What about my rules" Amelia stated as she watched Liv take a seat down and take a large gulp of her drink. Liv nodded as she held her drink in her hand and kicked off her heels.

"Your rules, sorry I forgot" Liv replied as she glared at the older woman who was still stood by the sofa.

She looked uncomfortable being here. Liv decided she was going to bed.

"It's getting late, thanks again for bringing my keys over" Liv said as she stood up and made her way towards her bedroom door.

"Olivia" Amelia breathed out pushing her fingers roughly through her hair as she stared at the brunette from across the room. Liv turned to look at the older woman.

"I'm not used to this" she added.

"I know" Liv replied giving her a weak smile as she stood by the her bedroom door.

"Good night Amelia" Liv said as she smiled weakly.

Whatever Amelia had going on in her head, she could deal with it elsewhere. Liv was freezing and drunk and just wanted to chill in her bed.

She didn't wait for a reply as she made her way into her room and shut the door. Putting her iPod on shuffle on the speakers, she placed her drink on her bedside locker.

If Amelia wanted to crash on the sofa she could but judging by how uncomfortable she looked as soon as she walked in the flat, she was probably at her car by now. Liv would deal with that on Monday, right now she wanted her bed.

The brunette pulled the zip of her dress as her bedroom door was pushed open. Amelia stood by the door with her jacket now off and car keys nowhere to be seen and she must have decided to take Liv up on her drink offer because she was now holding the G&T in her hand.

"So this is where all the magic happens" Amelia asked raising an eye brow.

"More like lack of" Liv scoffed.

She had been living here for 3 months and Amelia was the first woman she had in her room besides Kaz.

Liv allowed her dress to fall to the ground as she stood in her bra and matching underwear as she took another sip of her drink. Once again the brunette could feel those prying eyes on her from across the room.

The brunette stepped out of her dress as she glanced over at the older woman who was indeed staring at her as she took a large gulp her drink. She watched as Liv climbed on the bed slowly making her way towards Amelia.

Liv bit her lip as she looked up at the dark haired woman who was taking her in. For once Amelia was actually letting Liv take the lead.

The brunette sat up on her knees as she reached across pulling Amelia further into the room, her knees colliding with the bed.

As Liv took Amelia's drink, Liv took a sip of it for Dutch courage before leaning back to place it on the bed side locker behind her.

Amelia gulped at how flexible Liv actually was. Her breasts were pushed up and looked amazing in the black lacey bra and her pussy was just about covered by the thin black lacey material.

Amelia had to have her, she dove on the bed as her lips attacked the brunette's stomach. Liv groaned as she reached back looking down at Amelia almost between her legs. This was in fact a pretty sight, she just had too many clothes on.

The brunette pulled at the older woman's shoulder encouraging to come up to face her as she captured her lips. Liv was drunk and horny and judging by Amelia she was up for a late night romp also.

Liv wanted to make Amelia feel good though. As they continued to kiss, she began stripping the dark haired woman as Amelia helped her take off her own top and shuffled out of her jeans and boots.

They both collapsed back onto the bed as their tongues battled for dominance but as Liv was pinned against her own bed, feeling Amelia's thigh against her damp underwear she knew she was losing the battle.

"Let me fuck you..please let me touch you" Liv mumbled as she broke through the kiss. Her arms wrapped firmly around Amelia's neck. She didn't feel cold anymore in fact she knew it wouldn't be long before she would be working up a sweat.

Amelia shook her head as her mouth was now kissing down the brunette neck as she reached around and unhooked Liv's bra off exposing her erect nipples and taking one in her mouth.

Liv arched her body into Amelia's touch as the dark haired woman sucked her nipple whilst her hand brushed under her underwear and slipped two fingers easily inside of Liv causing her to moan.

So much for trying to seduce Amelia it was her who was on her back with her legs opened and being fucked..not that she was complaining...

**

Liv's eyes opening lazily as she looked around her half lit room. Her side lamp was still on and the clock read half 5. She must have only dozed off for a few minutes. It was still dark out and she could just about make out the early morning birds outside through her closed window.

She turned around and the space beside her was empty but Amelia's clothes were still scattered across the bed.

Liv quietly made her way out of the bedroom as she walked towards the bathroom seeing the light from under the door.

Hearing muffled noises the brunette came closer to the bathroom door as she put her ear up against the door. She could hear muffled moans and heavy breathing. Liv covered her mouth as she looked around the flat.

Her head was racing, was Amelia in there and had someone else came back to the flat...Kaz. Liv burst opened the door revealing a breathless Amelia stood naked horrified as she touched herself...

🙈🙈🙈 Thanks for reading!For any new followers that I haven't personally thanked I am sorry but Wattpad doesn't give my any notifications about anything anymore it's weird!I will try and thank you though :) xxx

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 36.6K 42
This book is FREE with paid BONUS chapters. 21-year-old Sloan Jackson has worked her entire life to score herself a place at England's top University...
257K 1.2K 18
Short erotic stories with some fluff. Each chapter is a different story :). #1 (07/22/2021) - #boyxgirlrelationship
3.1M 94K 31
girlxgirl HIGHEST RANKING(S): #1 IN GIRLONGIRL #1 IN GIRLS #1 IN TEACHER #5 IN GXG An emotionally battered woman with a craving for a attention and a...