Au Pair ✔

Oleh _salacious

C O M P L E T E D In which a Puerto Rican woman with a strong exterior (and a rather weak interior) learns t... Lebih Banyak

el principio
clase de español
capítulo número uno; la introducción
capítulo número dos; la necesidad
capítulo número tres; la entrevista
capítulo número cuatro; el plomero
capítulo número cinco; el patrón
capítulo número seis: el accidente
capítulo número siete: la entrometia'
capítulo número ocho; el secreto
capítulo número nueve; el coqueteo
capítulo número diez; las pocas respuestas
capítulo número once; el compromiso
capitulo número doce; la migraña
capítulo número trece; el espejo
capítulo número catorce ; la tecnología
capítulo número quince ; el baile
capítulo número dieciséis; los miedos
capítulo número diecisiete; el pendejo
capítulo número dieciocho ; el testamento
capítulo número diecinueve; la felicidad
capítulo número veinte; la boda
capítulo número veintiuno; los chismes
capítulo número veintidós; el delicioso castigo
capítulo número veintitrés; el beso australiano
capítulo número veinticuatro; los celos
capítulo número veinticinco ; la confesión
capítulo número veintiséis ; el amor
capítulo número veintisiete ; el pasado
capítulo número veintiocho ; las fotos
capítulo número veintinueve; la confusión
capítulo número treinta ; la hermana
capítulo número treinta y uno ; la risa
capítulo número treinta y dos ; el secreto
capítulo número treinta y tres ; el ruso
capítulo número treinta y cuatro ; la promesa
capítulo número treinta y cinco ; el futuro
capítulo número treinta y seis ; la hipocresía
capítulo número treinta y siete ; el comienzo
capítulo número treinta y ocho ; las locas ideas
capítulo número treinta y nueve ; la sorpresa
capítulo número cuarenta ; los ocho meses
el epílogo
UPDATE

VELVET KISSES

98.1K 2.4K 1.3K
Oleh _salacious

DON'T READ IF YOU'RE NOT INTERESTED IN THE ALTERNATIVE STORY FOR DANIELA AND LUCA!

So I decided to write a little bit of the alternative story and share it with you to see if it's something you'd be interested in. If y'all like it, I will continue writing, but I won't post it until I have a few more chapters. 

It will be a totally different book. Au Pair will still be up on my profile for y'all to read if you ever want to read more Luni.

From the first chapter (the teaser below) you will see that Dani is a bit...naive (purposely) but she isn't some damsel in distress. She isn't innocent either, she just represses the Daniela we know until further into the story. 

WHAT DOES THAT MEAN?!

That Velvet Kisses isn't going to be a story about some innocent girl that falls in love with a hot billionaire. It's a story about our sweeter Daniela, watching as she becomes the Daniela from Au Pair. 

I will also be taking guinea pigs for this story. So let me know if this is something you'd be interested in! Basically, as a guinea pig, you read these chapters before anyone else, give me feedback and opinions on what I should change, keep or add.

Velvet Kisses will have a happy ending. Velvet Kisses will end up with Luni as a ship. Velvet Kisses will have Mrs. Maggie, Toby, Killian, Misumi, Ace, Eddie, Emily, & Ellie. Velvet Kisses will have some similar content to Au Pair. VELVET KISSES IS FULL OF RAUNCHY SEX!

VELVET KISSES HAS A TEASER BELOW;

Velvet Kisses

All Rights Reserved

© 2018 Luna Black

~*~

Happiness couldn't describe the emotions I felt right now. I couldn't even think of a word that could come close to explain my feelings.

Happy was too common.

Content was too vague.

Ecstatic wasn't even close.

I guess, in a way, love did that to us. It left us dumbfounded, completely speechless and at a loss for logical words.

I watched as Marco and my sister discussed the final wedding details and smiled. They were more excited about all the planning than I was. I would have been happy with a simple court wedding, but Veronica insisted that I needed a fairy-tale wedding.

It was so strange to see her be so supportive of anything I was doing, but it was refreshing to not be fighting or arguing over something so important in my life.

As long as I was walking down the aisle to meet Marco, I wouldn't care about all the small details. I'd let them sort everything out and show up.

"So, you like this colour too?" Veronica held out the binder full of different flower palettes.

Marco nodded, placing his hand around her waist as he moved her to the side and then pointed down to it. "I think this one is the best. Are you sure they'll have them ready for this Saturday?"

"Definitely," she patted his shoulder and then turned back to look at me. "Okay, sis. Your wedding is going to be unforgettable, thanks to me!"

I grinned, genuinely grateful that she was helping me with the most important day of my life. "Thanks, Veronica. I know it'll be wonderful."

Before she could respond, Mom walked into the studio. Her heels clacked loudly, echoing down the hall before she slammed the door shut. "Veronica, darling, Giovanni is waiting for your dress fitting."

"Your maid of honour dress?" I almost let out a squeal. "I'll come with!"

"No!" They shouted out simultaneously.

I frowned, taken aback by their sudden outburst and Veronica smiled sweetly. "I want it to be a surprise!"

Marco cleared his throat, walking to my side. "Besides, I was going to ask you if you could come with me to meet a possible investor."

"Oh?" I tried hiding my disappointment, but I was a terrible actress. "Yeah, sure."

"Baby," Marco cajoled, running his fingertips down my cheekbone gently, "you're going to be my wife soon. It's only logical that we start acting like it."

"Yeah," Veronica chimed in, "and one of those duties, little sister, is to meet business partners and help Marco score those important deals!"

I smiled, rolling my eyes as I muttered. "Only by two minutes!"

"I'm still older!" She sang, her smile and happiness contagious.

I sighed, nodding. "Okay, I guess you're both right! I'll go get my purse and meet you downstairs?"

"Good girl," Marco pressed a soft kiss to my forehead and I ignored my mother's expression. It was full of annoyance and irritation; I don't know why I expected anything to change between us.

Veronica was the only one that became more of a sister than she had ever been. She supported my decisions in the wedding and tried to make me understand why certain things had to be done a specific way.

The union between Marco and I would be powerful, but above all, it would be a loving one. My family adored him and the moment he came into my life, my mom tolerated me a bit more.

He was just what I needed.

"I'll see you later, sweetheart."

Marco and Veronica got along so well. They were almost like siblings. At first, I was jealous of the way she'd look at him or act around him, but he assured me he only had eyes for me and that Veronica was just like a sister to him.

I shouldn't have been so stupid and believed his lies.

~*~

Marco held the glass door open, turning to me with a sweet smile and I grinned walking into the elegant building. Whilst he spoke to the receptionist, I looked out the windows, watching as the cars sped by and men in business suits ran up and down the street.

This was one of the busier parts of California, especially during lunch time. I wish I had brought my camera, but Marco decided I shouldn't be snapping pictures whilst we spoke to a potential investor.

He loved my photography, that's how we met, but he had more ambitious desires for our future. I was happy just taking pictures and I made good money with it, but I would respect him as my husband. It didn't mean that I would give in to his every desire, but I would keep an open mind.

"Babe," Marco called with a hint of annoyance in his voice. He was tapping his foot like an impatient mother and his hand was on his hip. "Come on."

I shot him a sheepish smile and quickly walked to him. The colours of the city totally enraptured me and the inner photographer in me was itching to just take a couple of photos. I would definitely have to be back and take some pictures for the galleria. I straightened out my tan skirt and made a mental note to return to Valenté enterprises before the week finished.

Our honeymoon would be on the other side of the world and although I was sure the pictures in Fiji would be magnificent, the rurality of the area seemed almost magical. It was a mixture of new and elegant buildings with rustic, corner stores that gave a silent background of the history.

"Right this way, Mr. Daily," An elderly woman spoke loudly, leading us down a quiet corridor.

Marco walked in long strides, confident and ambitious. I took my time walking behind him, admiring all the elegant décor in display. What caught my eye the most were the five pictures hanging on the walls – they all belonged to me.

I was tempted to fangirl and do a mini celebration, but Marco ignored my brightened smiles. It still rocked my world when I saw people admiring my work. It filled me with butterflies and happiness that was even greater than what I felt knowing I would soon become Daniela Daily.

No longer would I be Daniela Rodriguez.

D. Rod would need a new penname!

Once we reached the end of the hallway, the elderly woman opened the grand mahogany doors and smiled as we made our way in. Inside the office, a man paced back and forth, speaking heatedly into the phone. It was a language that I didn't recognise. It didn't sound like any of the romantic languages or anything I was familiar with, but it was very...arousing.

I blushed at the erotic images that quickly filled my head and held the urge to kick myself. I wasn't even fantasising about Marco – my fiancé!

Not like there's much to fantasise about there, a voice in the back of my mind snickered and I bit my bottom lip, hoping that no one realised the crazy battle going on in my mind.

Everything with Marco was wonderful. He was attentive and beautiful, not to mention intelligent and beloved by my family; he was the perfect package. But when it came to our more intimate activities he lacked – a lot and everything.

It wasn't his libido, he had a lot of that. He always wanted to have sex, but he was very...boring. Same positions, same touches, same un-orgasmic sessions. I would never tell anyone how much it truly bothered me, but I thought about it more than I should.

Sex was an activity I enjoyed. I didn't do it much before Marco, but I did enjoy the blissful feelings that came with an orgasm. It really sucked that my fiancé couldn't achieve those climaxes for me, but I loved him enough to work through it.

His personality was perfect, as time went on, we could work on his vanilla-sexuality.

The man behind the desk sighed, loosening his tie and turned around to face us. A beautiful smile blossomed on his face – the kind that dropped panties. Although, in my case, it turned me into Niagara Falls.

My cheeks turned an even darker shade of red as I realised that this man had sparked alive the buried Daniela. The Daniela that Marco wasn't particularly fond of.

"I apologise for that," He raised his hand to shake Marco's, "international business is sometimes a bit of a hassle."

Marco chuckled, grasping the man's firm shake and nodded. "The Japanese are a tough bunch to handle."

The man ran a hand through his blond hair and gave a small smile. "Not tough, just very...selective. Anyway, thank you for meeting me in such a short notice. I have to head on to Tokyo tomorrow and wouldn't have been able to meet as we had planned."

"No problem at all, Mr. Valenté."

I just stood in the corner like a frightened mouse. I made sure to keep a smile on my face, but I couldn't explain what my body was experiencing the more Mr. Valenté spoke. He was confident, but radiated of warmth and familiarity.

"Ah," He turned to me, smiling, "pardon my manners. Are you Mr. Daily's PA?"

I began to shake my head to explain my relation to Marco, but I was almost left speechless. The shade of blue of his eye was probably not in the colour spectrum. It was breath-taking. ¡Padre santo, ayúdame!

"This is my fiancée," Marco cut me off before I even began. He wrapped an arm around my waist and grinned proudly at Mr. Valenté.

"Pleasure to meet you, Miss Veronica," He raised his hand to shake mine.

I held back the urge to frown, but my smile fell a bit. I could feel the surprise showing on my face. Like I said, terrible actress when it was important to act. "I'm Daniela. Veronica is my sister."

"I apologise," he grimaced, shooting Marco a strange look. "I don't believe we have been properly introduced. My name is Luca Valenté; I've taken a mild interest in your fiancé's business endeavours."

I returned the charming grin and shook his hand. "Daniela Rodriguez."

"Pleasure to meet you, Daniela."

The pleasure is all mine, Mr. Sexy-Hands. "Likewise."

For the remainder of the meeting, I couldn't stop staring at his hands. Hell, I couldn't stop looking at his hands and picturing the most impure images in my mind. I wondered if my panties were so wet that I'd leave a stain behind; was that even possible?! My skirt was tan! It would look like I peed myself!

I was angry at myself for fantasising about another man. I really was. But the more I looked at him, the harder I found it to keep my thoughts at bay. His smile was captivating, and his hands seemed rather promising.

Ay, Dios mío.

"Sweetheart?" Marco cleared his throat, raising his eyebrow in annoyance.

"Huh?" I blinked, forcing my eyes away from temptation's hands. "Sorry, I was thinking about...stuff."

Marco forced out a laugh, his eyes shimmering in true irritation. Whoops; I truly fücked up, but I couldn't help that my body kept wanting to be fücked up by temptation!

"That's fine," he patted my hand, "but Mr. Valenté has other things to do."

Can I be one of them?

I blushed, forcing down all of my sudden desire for the man sitting in front of us and looked up at him. He was smiling, a spark of interest in his eyes as he watched me force my legs to move. "I'm sorry, Mr. Valenté; it was nice meeting you!"

"The pleasure is mine, Miss Rodriguez." His voice was velvety and smooth, like hot chocolate on a cold morning.

You could just pleasure me, I really wouldn't mind. The little voice made a quick reappearance and I cleared my throat, rushing to Marco's side before I committed adultery.

I truly hoped that the cold feel feeling on my ass wasn't a wet spot. Hopefully, his seat isn't wet.

~*~

EH? EH? SOOOO?

Yes? No? Definitely no?

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

12.2M 408K 39
#1 in romance genre (1stJan - 8th Jan.) ( Again placed #1 in romance in Feb) Aaron got up from his seat and walked round the table towards her while...
622K 17.2K 40
Natalia Fuller has had a difficult upbringing in her early adolescence but she has learned to come out strong. As a result, she has a wonderful full...
936K 40.7K 34
Austin and Vanessa have been together for 6 years, since college, Vanessa is 25 and Austin is 28, Austin surprises Vanessa with a 14 night, 15 day Ca...
271K 13.3K 39
Caution: This story may contain some consensual BDSM(Bondage, Discipline, Sadism, Masochism), sex, and coarse language. Read with caution. ***Book Tw...