The Cold Star |Seventeen FF |

By BlueChipMochi

☆Highest rank : #3 Seventeen #9 Hoshi #1 Depress #6 Wonwoo #3 Jun #1 Sebong #14 dk #4 Hoshi ☆NEWEST RANK : #2... More

1: Rude
2: Uncle
3: Beginning
4: Lie
5: Unexpected
6: Detention
7: Choked
8: Secret
9: Project
10: Stay
11: Sick
12: Nightmare
13: Limp
14: Care
15: Gang
16: Past
17: Miss
18: Night trip
19: Reunion
20: Calamity
21: No one
•ANNOUNCEMENT•
22 : Sleep
24: Ignored
25: Rashes
26: Book
27: Regret
28: Monday
29: 3 Years Ago
30: Feeling
31: Crush
32: Dating
33: Fall
34: Pretty
35: Despise
36: Kill
37: Planned
38: Now
39: Coward
40: Stranger
41: IQ test
42: Forever
43: Past lover
44: Triggering
45: Kind
46: Little date
47: Report
48: Hope
49: Monster
50: A mess
51: Hae
52: Empty
53: Apology
54: Healing
55: Special
56: Game on
57: Ice Cream
58: Aware
59: Proud
60: Decision
61: Trust
62: Emergency
63: Out of time
64 : Home
65: Not anymore
66: The Favour
67: Favourite girl
68: Final
THANKS TO

23: Suspiscious

2.5K 84 29
By BlueChipMochi

"I'm going to stay here until you asleep," Mingyu said sitting on the floor. He leaned his back on the edge of bed.

"I'm afraid you'll kill me in my sleep." You pouted whispering weakly.

"Good you know, i'll let you make your last wish," He said.

"i know you hate me," You mumbled. He turned to look at you.

"For being friend with your dad," You added cocking brow and let a soft chuckle.

"Tch, just sleep woman," He demanded as he scrunched up his nose, showing his annoyed face to you before got up.

He closed the window and curtain so there was no a single lights in your room, so that you could rest well. He turned the air condition down into a bearable coldness before sat back. He switched on the table lamp giving a dim light filling in the room.

Mingyu rested his head on the edge of the bed next to your hand, playing with his phone.

You playfully pulled his hair making him yelped.

"Ack! Yah Haeun ssi," He furrowed his perfect sculpted brows.

You weakly left a soft chuckled as you shook your head. His frown almost immediately disappeared as he heard your babyish giggle. He could not help but his heart skipped a beat.

"Don't do that. My heart gonna explode," Mingyu commented placing his hand on his chest that beated faster.

You were off guard and stopped smiling like a seizure patient before fake a coughed and looked away. He smirked.

"I know you have a lots of your playful side to show me Kim Haeun, I'm curious what's really you back then before you becoming so cold,"

"You better not know,"

"Yeah because i imagined something worst,"

You snickered,"Worst or not, people around me will hate me,"

"Why do you think everyone hates you?" He raised a brow.

"Cause they leave me alone at the end of the day," You replied slowly.

He stared at you blankly and you felt uncomfortable with it not knowing how to react.

"Anyways, congrats to get into the national race." You quickly changed the subject and slowly sat up on the bed.

You leaned your back on the bed's board hugging your knee under the soft blanket.

You could see his face lit up when you congratulated him. He liked to hear it from you. It meant to him that you have sliver thought of care to him.

He wrapped his arms placing it on the bed and rest his chin on it, smiling. You couldn't help but smile a little.

"Yah, all of that because of my lucky charm," He emphasized the word my.

"Um... I heard you did two false mistakes - " You sneezed, ".. but managed it in the end, didn't I told you I bring bad luck?"

"I was right then. You're stalking on me." He commented proudly.

"Nahh... ain't got time for that." You scrunched your nose shaking your head.

"Girls in our class were spamming the chatroom like crazy. It just so-so but nevermind, you improved at least," You said, sneezing again.

Mingyu used his long hand to pull a box of tissue from your study table, then he pulled a tissue to give it to you. You immediately wiped your runny nose.

"You're really cold, had no better expression other than that?" He had his poker face on.

"I never thought your trauma could be that bad." You confessed.

"Don't try to talk down at me okay, at least I entered the national race." He defended himself.

"I thought you love this bracelet, because you wear it all the time," Mingyu commented. He looked at the bracelet wrapping his wrist amusedly.

A breath left your mouth, as you looked the wall across you.

"Sometimes we need to let go something that we love, as long as its for their happiness," You muttered, glancing at him.

"What?" He heard you but he pretend no to.

He was actually in awed as in you said that to him. You lowkey chuckled at his stunned face.

You grimaced, "Woho, you thought that I'm gonna say like that pfft! I'd rather jump out of the window to say that." You said, like you was not sick at all.

"I just have extras so yeah," You shrugged .

His face immediately showed his annoyance towards you. He pouted while his cheeks becames like puff.

"You better save your ass today because for sure I'll kill you in your sleep," Mingyu warned.

"I'll be a ghost and disturb you for the of your life,"

"Oh, Haeun don't be so clingy to me," He teased.

You rolled your eyes before sneezing again. You cursed incohorent words.

Both of you fell into a comfortable silence as if you both were talking.

You felt hungry as fuck but thinking that you would use energy to get downstairs, you just shrugged about it.

You yawned feeling your eyelids slowly closing, you was tired and felt your body's temperature so hot. Because of the medicines you took, you fell asleep in no time.

He then stared at your sleeping figure, a small smile crept his lips. Seeing how a cold hearted person looked so cute in her sleep, he was confused what had been you did to him that made he pulled towards you like a magnet.

He caressed you hair then fixed your blanket up to your shoulder. You moved a little making him flinched.

He wanted to stay longer and wait until you wake up, but he received a call from his dad urging him to come home. He had no choice but to go home after leave a kiss on your forehead.

------------------------------

HAEUN POV:

I woke up to the sound of my phone ringing, I slowly opened my eyes not feeling dizzy anymore. I checked my phone and its already 6 in the evening.

I looked next to me and found there was no presence of Mingyu.

Suddenly, my phone rang again. Its Hoshi.

"Hello princess!" I heard him exclaimed with his energetic voice.

"Yeah," I answered him shortly.

"Are you just wake up from sleep? Yah! It's already in the evening!" Hoshi ranted, as he heard my husky voice that just woke up from sleep.

"Uncle, Haeun just wake up!"

"You're with Jaehun?" I asked.

"I actually with DK, Vernon and The8 too, we're heading to visit  Won- no i mean, our bestfriend." He said quickly making me frowned.

"Uncle Jaehun have some business at Daegu so he won't be home today." Hoshi added.

"All of you?"

"Umm-"

"Haeun, go do you part-time job at the cafe while you were suspended!" Hoshi got cut off by uncle Jaehun's voice. I rolled my eyes.

"I'm down with flu," I confessed, sneezing.

"Oh my god! Take medicines our Haeun!" I heard The8 yelled on the other line.

"The8 calm down!" Dk shrieked panickly making me to pull away the phone from my ear.

"Minghao, i still want to see Haeun when she back from getting suspended." Vernon sighed.

"I'm worried about her! Haeun i'll buy food for you later!" The8 shouted. I ignored him.

"Hoshi you didnt answer my questions yet,"I groaned, running my hand to my hair frustatedly.

"Oh! I loved this song! Hyung turn the volume up!" I heard Dokyeom shouted again.

"Bye princess, i gotta go!" Hoshi said quickly and ended the call.

"These fuckers..." I mumbled

--------------------

AUTHOR POV -HOSHI

After calling you, Hoshi, Vernon The8 and Dokyeom actually went to their closest member's house that they long for seeing him as the boy was busy with his race and now resting at home because he was injured.

"When are you coming to school?" Hoshi asked Wonwoo.

Since Wonwoo was back to his home, the boys decided to go to his house and hang out.

"I don't know Hoshi. I was so tired and my thighs muscle slightly pulled so coach and director told me take a rest for week." Wonwoo explained.

"Again?"Hoshi pouted.

"Yah, you gotta to see Haeun, she's so adorable and cute." Minghao blurted out making Wonwoo laughed.

"Minghao! don't lie to Wonwoo. She's so cold." DK snickered.

"And funny."Vernon added remembering your triggered face.

"Haeun made our lunch time at school more merrier eventhough she never smile like you know um-". Vernon was trying to put a suitable word to describe you.

"Like a sincere smile that bright." Dokyeom added making Vernon gasped as Dk was right.

"Yeah! He's right!" Vernon highed five with DK that smiling proudly.

Hoshi rolled his eyes,getting annoyed,"Can you guys stop talking about my cousin?"

"Yah, she's already part of us although I think she's more closer with Mingyu." Vernon said.

"Mingyu? It's been awhile since I saw him. Is my rival good?" Wonwoo asked, teasingly.

"He's good and I think he will go with you together in another track match." Hoshi told Wonwoo and he nodded.

"Hoshi, does Mingyu really admit he likes Haeun?" DK asked out of blue making The8 to choke.

"What? I like her too," The8 cried.

"Mingyu didn't say but I observed by his behaviour towards Haeun. Look, Mingyu waited her at the hospital, sent her home then he joined us although we're literally don't talk to him before."Hoshi explained and they hummed in approval.

"But do you think Haeun likes him?"DK asked curiously.

"NO!!! She can't!" Minghao cried with a hurt expression on his face.

"Minghao what's wrong with you?"Wonwoo chuckled seeing his weird friend.

Minghao then slammed the table before turned serious,"I think I'm on crush with her. I LIKE HER,"

"Are you kidding me? Step over my death body before you could date with her." Hoshi shooketh.

"Okay let me do it." The8 stated choking Hoshi.

"Yah! Hoshi's gonna die!"Dk tried to pull Minghao off from Hoshi.

"I will prove that I really like Haeun." The8 said whilst hands still choking Hoshi.

"I get it I get it. But will that cold hearted girl like you back?" Vernon yelled making Minghao deep in realization and finally let go of Hoshi.

"Damn i'll never let my sister date a person like you," Hoshi said coughing.

"What's going on boys? I heard someone scream," A woman entered the house confusedly.

Their head immediately snapped towards her before shot her an innocent smile.

"Nothing Mrs.Jeon." Minghao lied nudging Dokyeom.

"Uh- We just joking to each other," Dokyeom added nervously.

She then smiled warmly to see the familiar boys infront her.

"It's been so long since you guys staying here. I'll cook a dinner for you guys so stay here for awhile alright." She suggested and they agreed right away.

"Thank you Mrs.Jeon!" Hoshi exclaimed.

"Wonwoo go to school tomorrow. Your friend are missing you so much." His mom teased walking into the kitchen.

"But mom, i'm injured." Wonwoo whined.

"No excuse Wonwoo." Mrs Jeon yelled from the kitchen. All of them except Wonwoo laughed.

-----------------------

"Hoshi-yah I've visit your cafe the other day." Mrs.Jeon stated while they were having meal.

"Really? I'm sorry I didn't see you."Hoshi rubbed his nape and bowed.

"It's okay. The pretty girl in your cafe treated me well. Is she new?"

"Pretty girl.. do you mean Haeun?"Vernon said and Wonwoo's mom nodded her head.

"See! Mrs Jeon also admit Haeun is pretty." Minghao exclaimed making the rest flinched. Mrs Jeon laughed a little.

"Oh it looks like all of you are close with her." Mrs.Jeon commented after took a sip of water.

DK eye-smiled at her,"She's a transfer student in our school and Hoshi's cousin, of course we're friend with her."

"Can I know where she was from?" The woman asked.

"Daegu," Hoshi replied causing Mrs.Jeon coughed glancing at Wonwoo.

"Haeun just worked there on weekend like me. She's my cousin and I lived with her and my uncle now since my parents went to Japan." Hoshi informed.

"I see.." Mrs Jeon nodded slowly lookjng at her son that eating the food deliciously.

"Wonwoo does her face seems familiar to you?" She asked making all of them looked at the older woman.

"I haven't seen her yet. Why," Wonwoo raised his brows, a glint of suspicious across his eyes.

"No-nothing." She stuttered then turned to look at those handsome lads, "Eat more boys,"

Wonwoo felt sliver surprised by his mother, it made him curious to know the girl that his friends and mother had talked about and met her as soon as possible. The suspiscious glint in his eyes never ceasing.

-----------------------

Mrs Jeon quietly approached Hoshi, and called him to the kitchen so they would have some privacy.

"I don't think I should tell you about her past Mrs.Jeon i'm sorry." Hoshi politely apologized.

"Don't worry Hoshi. We've known each other for long." Mrs Jeon assured.

"I uh- seriously apologize." Hoshi shook his head, worrying you might disappointed if you know about this.

Hoshi was keeping his promise with Jaehun to not tell everyone about your life story even to his bestfriend. Knowing the guy shared the same name as his bestfriend made him afraid something unimaginable problem might happen. Although he knew it wasn't Wonwoo that he knew, he just wanted to be careful.

"Okay, but why did she got transfered here? "She pressed Hoshi to at least answer. Hoshi sighed and licked his lips due to nervousness.

"Haeun got expelled and she moved here because our uncle ought to take after her." He shortly explained.

"Did she live with her father and stepmother before ?"Mrs Jeon asked again.

Hoshi narrowed his eyes,"How did you-"

It was enough to clearified her doubts about you just by looking at Hoshi's respond as she immediately changed the topic.

"Oh it's already late. You guys should go home or the parents would get worry."She quickly got up to see the other boys.

"See you tomorrow Wonwoo-yah!" DK and Minghao chorused at the same time.

Wonwoo smiled and laughed seeing his friends walking home. He gotta admit he missed to go to school with them.

"Don't go to school until you're healed." His mother demand once Wonwoo closed the door.

"I thought you told me to go to school." He frowned slowly walking up to his mom.

"I changed my mind. I just realized you can barely walk." She said with poker face.

Wonwoo looked down, "Mom what are you talking about with Hoshi ? it seems serious."

"Nothing specific. Dear, it's late you should go to sleep."

"Mom, you're hiding something from me." Wonwoo said in genuinely curious tone.

"Wonwoo-yah, about the your couch's recommend for you to enter the national team, I agreed. So i'll withdraw from the school as soon as possible." Mrs Jeon informed switching off the tv and intended to go to her room.

"Why are you rushing? He said it would be next year." Wonwoo followed her behind as he was surprised with his mom sudden decision.

"It'd be great if you enter early right?" She smiled at her son then entered the room.

***
Finally! After editing I published this chaps.

But

I thought i just give a spoiler in last time. Such a fool... :'))

vote and comment guys.
And let me know if its get bored..

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.8K 68 12
"He is my brother first then he is your boyfriend." This single statement wrecks Seungcheol and Sangyeon's relations. Started: February 2023 Ended:
483K 18.4K 69
She's a girl that lost her family in the blink of eye without hints with a sudden conflicts. She use two identities in order to find her family back...
161K 3.3K 36
"don't be traumatized by your past, just look at me and i will change everything" [Completed] ctto. Togethersvt -- SEVENTEEN (세븐틴) Choi Seungcheol (최...
3.8K 170 12
Five years has passed in a blink. Haeun stumbled upon an offer to keep her promise that she had before leaving Seoul. The moment when she was hesitat...