Luna Bond GXG

Da TheUselessGayGirl

This story needs no warning though it is GxG Alpha Yazmen. Strong, beautiful, courageous. What more could she... Altro

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Author Note

Authors Note

3.1K 47 0
Da TheUselessGayGirl

I'm sooooorrrrrryyyyyy that it's taken me forever to update, and its not even a chapter. BUT! I promise there will be one soon.

You've probably noticed my username changed. It's me, formerly Tatas101.

I'd like to make aware that both the title of the story and the picture is changing. Since I've matured a bit, and gotten wiser, (as well as more skilled with picking and choosing my cover) I've decided to de-13-afy it ( cause I legit started this story when I was in the mindset of a 14/15 year old girlie) I hope you like my improvements, and again, I'm really sorry that it's taken me FOREVER to get an update out,  and its not a chapter. The chapter will be up soon, I promise!

The new name of the story will likely be "Luna Bond" I love you allll<3

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerร  anche

510K 16.4K 31
Natalie was raised in a world where there is nothing more sacred than the mate bond. She lived with that belief all of her life, but when one of her...
220K 11.3K 102
They used to love her. They used to worship her. They used to follow her. But when the desperate queen of angels feels something she's never felt be...
29.6K 1.1K 35
Evelyn has lived in fear and hiding for her whole life; she yearns to one day live in peace, comfort, and happiness. All she wanted was to meet her m...
731K 26.3K 37
Sam, a shy, 16 year old, closeted lesbian who has anxiety issues and abusive parents meets Avery, a soon to be Beta, who wasn't expecting to find her...