The Best Of Wattpad- July

By tBoWmagazine

The first ever edition of The Best Of Wattpad magazine! Read for all the best reviews, interviews and advice... More

Horror of the month review! AS I LIE STILL (Abbzygail)
Fantasy of the month review! FROST (ELatimer)
Interview with SadBoom! GHOSTLY (Whisperr)
Thriller and Watty Award entry of the month! THE SWARM (Thelewischaplinshow)
ADVICE COLUMN: HOW TO CREATE CHARACTERS
Teen fiction of the month review! FINDING DESTINY (Maiagujo)
Vampire of the month review! TURNING PAGE (Alliex)
Romance of the month review! HOW I LOST MY VIRGINITY (ShauncandysmilesxX)
Interview with Internationald4! JUST A DARE (Gottareadme)
ADVICE COLUMN; CHOOSING A GENRE, TITLE AND PLOT
Interview with Thevisibledarkness! ESCAPING DEATH (Dreaming_Love)

Editor and Chief's Note

910 8 4
By tBoWmagazine

Welcome to the first (and hopefully not last!) ever edition of The Best Of Wattpad magazine, a fun, quirky twist on the classic reviewing, interviewing, advice column stuff!

We've reviewed loads of amazing stories from romance to horror, teen fiction to thriller! We also have the very special watty award entry of the month, so make sure you check that out!

If you're interested in writing for our next August 2012 issue, please contact either @tBoWmagazine or @silvermint

Enjoy reading! :)

Silvermint

Editor and Chief

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

103K 1.9K 73
It's classification day for Riley. he is finally 18 but when he gets his results things turn for the worst quickly when he has to stay with his broth...
99.3K 12.8K 47
Just friends... Right ? AYUSH โ™ก ADHEER Start - 03.06.2024 End - # 1 in nonfiction # 1 in Sinhala # 1 in Sri Lanka
4.1M 199K 101
โœ… "We always long for the forbidden things." ๐๐ฒ๐ฌ๐ญ๐จ๐ฉ๐ข๐š๐ง ๐ง๐จ๐ฏ๐ž๐ฅ โ†ฏ โš”๏ธŽ ส™แดแดแด‹ แดษดแด‡ แด€ษดแด… แด›แดกแด แด„แดแดส™ษชษดแด‡แด… โš”๏ธŽ ...
7.3M 305K 38
~ AVAILABLE ON AMAZON: https://www.amazon.com/dp/164434193X ~ She hated riding the subway. It was cramped, smelled, and the seats were extremely unc...