Alpha little girl

By Anne_mateo

~No description for this book ~just read it and find out. More

Alpha little girl
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Author notes
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Epilogue
Author notes

Chapter 12

1.4K 41 3
By Anne_mateo

-Aleydi P.O.V-

I flutter my eyes open to see I'm still in my room. I turn to the clock on my nightstand and see its 6:25. Great, its Sunday and I woke up early.

Knock knock

"Aleydi, are you awake?" My dad ask.

I stayed silence so he could think I am still asleep.

"Aleydi, come on, I am sorry ok. My protective mood came up when I heard you were bullied by some of Aiden pack member. I got so furious." he apologize.

I still didn't say anything.

"Do you forgive me?"

Still silence.

"Are you even in there because if you aren't, I coming in."

"Leave!" I scream.

"Come on my little baby girl, I could take you out to eat, how about that?" he never took me out to eat before, he think fast food are unhealthy for me.

"No!" I am still angry and I want this weekend to be over.

"Please Aleydi" he beg.

I just grab my iPod from the nightstand and blast up Diamond by Rihanna.

Find light in the beautiful sea
I choose to be happy
You and I You and I
We're like diamond in the sky
You're a shooting star I see
A vision of Ecstasy
When you hold me I'm alive
We're like diamonds in the sky
I knew that we'd become one right away
At first sight I felt the energy of sun rays
I saw the life inside your eyes

So shine bright
Tonight
You and I
We're beautiful like diamond in the sky
Eye to eye
So alive
We're beautiful like diamond in the sky

Shine bright like a diamond

We're beautiful like diamond in the sky

Shine bright like a diamond

We're beautiful like diamond in the sky

-Alpha Perez P.O.V-

Ugh, I try to amend with her but she just blasted up her music

"Fine, talk to you later."

I walk away from her door and went down stairs where my Beta was waiting for me at the front door.

"Is she coming?" Beta John ask.

We needed Aleydi to come with us to the meeting with the Faded Moon pack because since Aleydi is the Luna of the Sunrise pack, maybe with her help, we could get the Faded Moon Alpha and Luna into our side.

"Nope, she is still mad." I just want my happy little girl back.

"Well, you tried. Now let go, the meeting in 4 hours and their pack house is 3 hours away."

"Ok " I was already half way threw the door till Sienna call me.

"Alpha Perez! Wait!" she came running down the stair.

"What is it?" I need to get a move on the road.

"What about Aleydi? I heard her crying right now in her room." she look so worried.

"Ummm.... try to get her out of her room. Try to make her happy, laugh, anything, just get her to stop crying. And by the time I get back, she better be out or else." I threaten her at the end.

"Ok Alpha" she ran up stairs again.

"Beta John?"

"Yes sir."

"You raise her right." it good to see someone else caring for Aleydi.

"Thanks sir." then I walked out and into the cars.

This meeting better go well, I need the help I need to defeat the Dark Flames.

-Aleydi P.O.V-

Shine bright like a diamond

We're beautiful like diamond in the sky

I keep repeating the song, and crying out on my bed.

I don't know why I'm crying but crying making things better.

"Aleydi?" Sienna voice low but I still could hear from the music.

"Leave Me Alone!" I yell out.

"Please Aleydi, let me in. Please" she beg.

"Leave!" I am tired of telling them to leave.

"I am not leaving till you let me in."

"LEAVE!" I scream out with all my might. It kinda hurt my throat but I bet it scared her away.

"No!" she yell back.

I was too tired to say it again so I just laid my head down while Rhinna calm me down.

Boom!

What the fudge?

Boom!

I sit up to see the door trying to be broken down.

Boom!

Down goes that door.

Sienna walk in, holding on her right arm. It was bleeding.

"WHAT THE F**K SIENNA! YOU BROKE DOWN MY DOOR!" I scream at her.

Is she crazy or what?

"Look Aleydi, I had to do something. You wouldn't let me in so I let myself in." she went to my bathroom and turn on the sink water.

"LEAVE NOW!" I hate her, ok. I don't want anything to do with her.

"No!" she yell back.

I stand up and walk in the bathroom to see her cleaning off the blood from her arm.

"You better leave now or your going to face the-"

"Look Aleydi, your my best friend. I love you and I promise to your father to have you laughing again by the end of the day." She keep cleaning her wound.

"I hate you!" I scream.

"What is wrong with you? You been like this all week. What have I ever done wrong?" She look at me with innocent in her eyes.

"You told my father about what happen to me on last Sunday! That was a secret for you to keep!" I felt water in my eyes but not a single tear was falling.

"I was worry about you! Being tease and push around! No one could do that to you!" she look up from washing and look up to me.

"I could fight for my own fights!"

"No you can't !"

"You don't know me!"

"Aleydi! I know you a lot and I know you always try solving your problem by ignoring everyone and locking your self in your room!"

"Never!"

"What about the time when your dad told you you couldn't have any friend from school"

"I got mad ok"

"You lock your self in your room for a week. Me and your dad thought you were dead"

"So what"

"And what about the time when your dad refuse to get pizza or hamburger from those fast food restaurant"

"I wanted food and he refuse to feed me"

"He believe in your health ok"

"Just leave already"

"Just tell me why your acting like this"

I finally gave in and tears came out again.

"Oh Aleydi please don't cry" she came running to my side and hug me.

"I am jealous of you ok! I am jealous that you have both your parents with you and you have your freedom and everything you want. " I cried and spill on Sienna.

"Shhhh... Its ok Aleydi" she whisper in my ear and tried to calm me down.

"No it Not! You have what you want while the only person I have is my father." I finally realize why I been mad.

My father use to be the only family left for me, that why I was safe here. But then when I found Aiden, I wanted to get out of here and be with him. Because Sienna have two people to love her, I wanted that kind of love too. But when my dad threaten to take me away from Aiden, I couldn't lose another person I love.

"You think this is easy for me. My father is the Beta, and my mom is a lawyer. My dad is always out in business and in meeting and my mother is busy with her job. The only person I had was you and now since you left, I have no one to talk to in this house. I miss you Aleydi." She hug me tighter and began to cry.

"I miss you too" and now the both of us were crying on the bathroom floor. We cried for maybe any hour till we finally came back and got a hold of ourselves.

"Wow, I really needed that."she said with a littler laughter.

I agree with her.

"Since its 9 in the morning, want to get something to eat." she smile a little.

"Sure" I smile back.

She took me to Denny's and we ate burger instead of pancakes and eggs. We catch up on what happen during the week.

"Hahahaha for real? You got to watch The Millers?" she was laughing her butt off when I was telling the movies I watch.

"Yes, and I laugh when they thought the bag of weed was a baby. hahaha!"

We stayed in Denny's for two hours, laughing and talking. I never had this much fun before.

At 12 in the afternoon, we finally came back home and met with a bunch of people, looking for me.

"OMG Aleydi ! I thought someone kidnapped you!" Lady Rachel pull me into a hug. She is the mate to Dan, the patrol leader.

"Hooray!" everyone else cheers.

Just to see this much people worry for me made me happy and into tears.

"Don't wor-worry Lady Rac-Rachel, I was wi-with Sienna" I slutter.

"Don't ever scare us again young lady." she hug me tighter.

"Lady Rachel..... Let.... me .....go" I gasp for air. She was hugging so tight, I can't breath.

"Sorry" she let go and I breath in and out.

"Now, if you excuse me, I going to my room."

"Yes Aleydi" every one said the same time.

I walk to the stairs and stop. I turn to see everyone looking at me, and that made me realize something. Even though my dad seem like the only family I have, this whole pack is like my family. They care for me, and that made me smile.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.9K 98 35
Sequel to Tired of Being Her Side Chick just read there's really no need for a description if you read the first book
104K 3.9K 40
A girl and a guy get to know each other. I really have no clue what it's going to be about. This whole book is also unedited.
242K 10.3K 31
This book does not have a description
1.4M 38.6K 25
Description is on the first page. :3