Australia

By halstead_bros

Australia, what a beautiful and dangerous country we live in. No but seriously Australia is like hell. Danger... More

Australia? Or Hell
Christmas Time in Australia
Harry Potter AU
38 INSANE FACTS ABOUT Australia (Part 1) - Animals
38 INSANE FACTS ABOUT Australia (Part 2) - Drinking
38 INSANE FACTS ABOUT Australia (Part 3) - People
38 INSANE FACTS ABOUT Australia (Part 4) - The Law
38 INSANE FACTS ABOUT Australia (Part 5) - Games
38 INSANE FACTS ABOUT Australia (Last Part) - Language
The Australian Song
THE OUTBACK
Australia!?
Australian Wilderness Vs. Pokemon
Australia Vs. England
Our Tourism's Websites
On Safe Driving
Drinking in General
On Australian Cuisine (P1)
On Australian Cuisine (P2)
On Our Strange Birds
On The Winter Olympics
Being an Australian Internet User
On The Weather
AUSTRALIA DAY
Australia WTF?
On Our Convict History
On Love
On The Time
On Our Strange Names
On Our TV Shows
On The Emus
On Our Law and Social Media
On Our Spiders
On The Australian Seasons
On 'Night Blogging'
On Cafeterias
I tired to tell ya!
On The Weather (Part 2)
On The Snow
You Know When You're Australian When

Australia ain't real Y'ALL

88 5 5
By halstead_bros

Have you ever been to Australia?

Australia is not real. It's a hoax, made for us to believe that Britain moved over their criminals to someplace. In reality, all these criminals were loaded off the ships into the waters, drowning before they could see land ever again. It's a coverup for one of the greatest mass murders in history, made by one of the most prominent empires.

Australia does not exist. All things you call "proof" are actually well fabricated lies and documents made by the leading governments of the world. Your Australian friends? They're all actors and computer generated personas, part of the plot to trick the world.

If you think you've ever been to Australia, you're terribly wrong. The plane pilots are all in on this, and have in all actually only flown you to islands close nearby - or in some cases, parts of South America, where they have cleared space and hired actors to act out as real Australians.

Australia is one of the biggest hoaxes ever created, and you have all been tricked. Join the movement today, and make it known that they have been deceived. Make it known, that this has all just been a cover-up. The things these "Australian" says to be doing, all these swear words and actions based on alcoholism, MDMA and bad decisions, are all ways to distract you from the ugly truth that is one of the greatest genocides in history. 162,000 people was said to have been transported to this imaginary land during a mere 80 years, and they are all long dead by now. They never reached that promised land.

Tell the truth. Stand up for what is right. Make sure to spread the world - Australia is not real. It's a codeword for the cold blooded murder of more than a hundred thousand people, and it is not okay. We will not, accept this.

Stand up for the ones who died. Let it be known, that Australia does not exist.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6 1 1
Hogwarts is back- and weirder than ever! With magical mayhem, unlikely allies, and a certain questionable wizard claiming credit for Harry's entire e...
40 0 2
So our story begins with reader-chan who was found sleeping on Kyoya Hibari's backyard. Now these fellow adult men came to investigate the girl but t...
1 0 1
《美国VU毕业证书范本出售》【Q/微1954 292 140】《原版仿制温森斯大学硕士学历》请联系我们,我们将在第一时间内给你免费咨询相关信息。帮你解决温森斯大学学历学位认证难题。 1:在温森斯大学挂科了,不想读了,成绩不理想怎么办??? 2:回国了找工作没有温森斯大学文凭怎么办?有本科却要求硕士...