My soulmate is a wolf, so why...

By forever95

~Book 1 of Soul Mates series~ After her fathers death, Rose is sent to live with her grandparents in a small... More

My soulmate is a wolf, so why am i in love with a guy?..ch 1&2
Chapter 3~My soulmate is a wolf, so why am i in love with a guy?
Chapter 4~My soulmate is a wolf, so why am i in love with a guy?
Chapter 5~My soul mate is a wolf, so why am i in love with a guy?
Chapter 6~My soul mate is a wolf, so why am i in love with a guy?
Chapter 7~My soul mate is a wolf, so why am i in love with a guy?
Chapter 8~My soul mate is a wolf, so why am i in love with a guy?
Chapter 9~My soulmate is a wolf, so why am i in love with a guy?
Chapter 10~My soulmate is a wolf, so why am i in love with a guy?
Chapter 11~My soulmate is a wolf, so why am i in love with a guy?
Chapter 12~My soul mate is a wolf, so why am i in love with a guy?
Chapter 13~My soulmate is a wolf, so why am i in love with a guy?
Chapter 14~ My soulmate is a wolf, so why am i in live with a guy?
Chapter 15~My soulmate is a wolf, so why am i in love with a guy?
Chapter 16~My soulmate is a wolf, so why am i in love with a guy?
Chapter 18~ My soulmate is a wolf, so why am i in love with a guy?
Chapter 19~My soulmate is a wolf, so why am i in love with a guy?
Chapter 20~My soul mate is a wolf, so why am i in love with a guy?
Chapter 21~My Soul Mate is a Wolf

Chapter 17~My soulmate is a wolf, so why am i in love with a guy?

2.6K 32 5
By forever95

Hey to all who are reading this, let me know what you think, comment and iff you like it dont forget to vote and fan..

Thanks so much

Luv you all Szidi

*****************************************************************************

Chapter 17

When I woke up the first thing I realized was that I wasn't at home and wherever I was they had a really crappy bed. When I opened my eyes I realized that I was in the hospital, with Jakob asleep on a chair beside my bed. I really didn't want to wake him up, he looked so tired and vulnerable asleep, but I didn't have to as soon as I moved a little his eyes popped open and he sat up rubbing his eyes.

"Hey, how do you feel?" he said with a warm smile.

"My back kills, this bed really sucks but other than that I feel fine. By the way, why the heck am I in the hospital?" my voice sounded hoarse, like I didn't talk for a week but he smiled even more at my complaint.

"Remember the fight?"

"Not much but yeah."

"Well you gave me too much of you life force and you almost killed yourself. Do you have any idea what that would have done to me?"

"Now you know what I felt when I realized you got stabbed and there was no way you were going to win that stupid idiotic fight to the death." I said my blood pressure rising, proof of that was the beeping on the monitor sped up a fraction.

"I know, I'm sorry."

"No, just sorry doesn't cut it anymore, I told you next time isn't going to be that easy and I wasn't kidding."

"I know, but I am sorry."

"Words don't work on my anymore I want action."

"And action you shall get." I had to smile at that.

"Are you okay?" I asked a little worried about his knife wound.

"Yeah, but I forgot how long it normally takes to heal and it's a little frustrating." He said frowning.

"You're a big boy, I'm sure you can handle it."

"Can I get a kiss to make it better."

"Just a little but that doesn't mean your forgiven."

"And I am fine with that."

"Of course you are."

He got up leaned over me and started lowering his lips to mine, when they touched it was like an electric shock going through my body, some might think that a bad and painful thing but this left my body tingling and my heart racing and someone clearing their throat.

Jake pulled back and I looked in the direction of the interruption and I saw the one person I loved on this planet more than Jake that was supposed to be across the globe, my mother.

"Mom what are you doing here?" I could feel the blood rushing to my cheeks, but I was to happy to see my mother to care.

"Well for one thing you almost DIED, what were you thinking I was so worried. Don't ever do that again, do you understand?" she said, her voice rising with each word.

"Yes ma'am!" I said making a salute motion with my hand but it didn't look as sarcastic as I hoped, because my hand shook and that earned me worried glances from both my boyfriend and my mother.

After Jakob left my mother and I had a talk that was some lecture about not risking you life for boys and some catching up about recent events. I found out that it was Wednesday and I missed three days of school which made a little mad but there was no way of fixing that now. Anyway after our talk I invited Jakob back in and introduced him to my mother.

"I know, we've already had the pleasure of meeting, isn't that right Jakob?" my mom asked giving him a sweet smiled that seamed to make him nervous but he smiled back and said "Yes ma'am."

"Mom, what did you do?" I asked suspiciously looking back in fourth between them.

"I simply had the talk with him."

"You had the what?" I asked a little pissed.

"Oh come on honey, you cant expect me not to have the talk with my daughters first boyfriend." She said looking confused.

"Mom." I groan not wanting to know the details of that talk and oh no, no, no, no how could she do this to me, just because he was the first it didn't mean he had to know that.

"Okay, well I'm going to eat something and try to catch some sleep before you rip my head off." She said smiling and hugging me before she left.

Jakob pulled up a chair beside my bed and sat down.

"Was it horrible?" I asked knowing my mother it probably wasn't that pleasant.

"It wasn't too bad but I don't really have anything to compare it to, but your mom can get a little scary." He said smiling. I appreciated a lot that he let me know that I was his first too, because he probably notice my blushing when my dear mother mentioned that fact.

So two days and a week of missed school later, I was at home in my bed. it took a while to convince my mom to go back home because I was fine but I did and I actually kind of miss her. It was nice having her here but she promised to call more often which I was really looking forward to. I also had plans with Jakob tomorrow which I was also looking forward to, he was working for forgiveness quiet nicely, he brought me five red roses every day after our talk and there is just one more thing I need to forgive him and I honestly think he will do that tomorrow. My mom just left couple hours ago and even though I was fully recovered I still felt tired, the sun has set about an hour ago meaning it was about ten. I took a shower changed into cotton shorts and a large t-shirt and climbed into bed pulling the covers over my worn out body. Jake didn't come tonight and I appreciated the space he was giving me and I also appreciated that he was trying. It did not take sleep a long time to knock on my window and when it did I accepted it with pleasure, my last thought was of Jakob before sinking into unconsciousness.

Sweet morning, in my sweet and comfy bed, in my sweet room that didn't smell too clean like the hospital room always did. It was fairly early, maybe early eight or late seven, so I went to the bathroom, brushed my teeth and hair and decided to take a shower later, before I got ready for my date. After that I changed into shorts and a comfortable shirt and went to see what mama was doing. My grandparents have always been early birds so by that time they were up and about doing chores and things, so I helped mama with feeding the animals and watering the plants. When all those were finished we ate breakfast and I notice I had a missed text message from Jake : Hey beautiful, pick you up at 7?

Sure, don't be late handsome.- I messaged him back and it took less than a minute for him to send me a smiley face, which made me smile.

It was still early around maybe ten and since I had nothing else to do, I did something I haven't done in way too long, I read. After like two hours I called Andrea just to chat, which ended up being chatting about my date tonight and what I should wear I ended up decided to wear an ivory dress that hung loose to my mid thigh, but was pulled in under my chest, with a low cut but not low enough to make me look like I got picked up off the street. I would leave my hair to hang in loose curls down my back and do a light pink eye shadow with a bit of eye liner. After my shower around five, I did exactly as I planned and I looked better than usual but nothing too special.

That hard headed wolf showed up exactly on the dot, which made me smile.

"Hey, wow you look beautiful." He said smiling, putting an arm around my waist and kissing me on the cheek. When his lips touched my skin, it was like a slow fire spreading through my body, burning everything in its wake.

"Hey yourself, and thank you." I said letting him lead me to his car, a little too shaken about what I was feeling, what I did probably brought us closer to each other maybe even in the physical not just mental way. He opened the door for me which made me smile once again.

"So where are we going?" I asked curiously.

"We are actually going to two places, but they are both a surprise." He said smiling over at me from the drivers seat and starting the car.

We ended up stopping in front of his house, which left me a little confused.

"You brought me to you home?" I asked looking as confused as I felt.

"I brought you to my home, to meet my family." He said smiling. OH NO YOU DIDN'T.

"You did what, and you were going to warn me when exactly?" I was fuming, I only had to impress one parent which to some people was a comfort, but if I screwed up with this one I wouldn't have had another chance with the other one because she was dead.

"Don't worry, its all going to be fine, you'll see, my dad is pretty nice." He said looking amused at my reaction and trying to reassure me or so I hoped.

"Yeah, well you will have to work double time for forgiveness now." I said following him to his front door.

"I'm looking forward to that." Okay well that was just weird, I wondered what he had planned next?.

Well dinner actually turned out to be okay, and he was right his father was a nice man, but I was still mad because he didn't tell me beforehand. To our next location we were going on foot, we went through his back yard, over the river and up the hill into the forest and thank god I was wearing flats, because it would have been quiet painful and it would have ruined my shoes. Just so happened that my plats were white and they were probably going to get pretty dirty but right now I really didn't care and I decided not to complain about anything. Through the whole walk he held my hand and none of us said a word, even though I was really curious I knew he wouldn't tell me anything even if I would stop asking, so I stayed quiet. Suddenly we stopped in the middle of nowhere and he asked me to close my eyes, and I did just that without a question, because I grew to trust him in the past couple weeks. I gave a little yelp when he picked me up into his arms.

"What are you doing?" I asked opening my eyes.

"Just promise you'll keep your eyes closed?" he asked pleadingly and our faces were so close I could feel his warm breath on my cheek.

"Okay fine, I promise." I said closing my eyes and noticing that my heart was racing. He started walking again and not a long while later I heard a door opening and closing behind up but I kept my eyes closed and my mouth shut. He set me down on my own feet and held me until I was steady and asked me to keep my eyes shut so I did. When he asked me to open my eyes I saw something I've only seen in movies and never expected to see in real life. We were in the cottage and it was decorated with red candles everywhere, there were rose petals all over the floor, the light from the candles cast eerie shadows on the wall. When I looked at him half his face was cast in shadow and he was hold a single red rose I his hand.

"Wow this is so, wow, for me?" I asked looking at the rose feeling speechless.

"Who else?" he asked handing me the rose and stepping behind me. He put his arms around me, moving my hair off my shoulder started a trail of kisses on my neck that left my body blazing. Every time his lips touched my overheated skin, it just sent a blaze through my body.

"So, am I forgiven yet?" he said and I could hear a smile in his voice.

"Almost" I said turning to face him and putting my arms around his neck "but you missed a spot." I said pointing to my lips, he didn't have to be asked twice. When his lips touched mine it was like an shock that fried everything inside me and left me with a racing heart and sped up breathing. His arms snaked around my waist crushing me to his hard body, when he made the kiss deeper and started exploring every corner of my mouth I couldn't help letting a quick moan escape my lips, but neither could he and I couldn't help shiver. I could feel my legs were moving back but that was only because he was supporting my body weight because by this point my knees were transformed into jelly. I could feel something against the back of my legs and then we were falling on the bed, every inch of my body was pressed up against his. He removed his lips from mine but before I could protest continued the trail of kisses from my throat across to my shoulder and pushing the top of my dress out of the way down my arm following its path with kisses. I unhooked my arms from his neck and ran them down his arms and chest to where his shirt ended and started moving his shirt up, I think he got the hint pretty quickly because he stopped kissing me to remove his shirt and when it landed on the floor he just looked into my eyes and god if I didn't see an inferno in those deep beautiful brown eyes than my name wasn't Rose. He leaned down still looking into my eyes and moved my hair and placed a kiss just below my ear where the skin was sensitive and sent fire over my heated skin.

"I love you Rosemarie, you are mine." He said near my ear sending jolts of electricity through my body with his heated breath. I turned my head and kissed the side of his neck and whispered in a rough voice "I love you too, Jakob and you are mine, forever." I put my hands on either side of his face and slowly moved his lips down on mine while staring into his burning eyes. At that point my brain could not comprehend how I was not a pile of ashes by this point but suddenly everything seemed far away and what I was feeling now was only a faint echo of all those things my body was feeling and there it was the bridge, I was still confused of what was happening, so I looked around for the first time and noticed something that I haven't noticed before.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

222K 8.6K 32
You may have read stories with the same kind of plot but I have some plot twists here and there in mind, so read on to see what is in store. Rose Ki...
284 24 17
Rose is trying to figure out her new life after finding out shes a werewolf with two mates who don't get along.
287K 9.4K 37
I turned 18 2 weeks ago, not that anyone cared I was home alone in my room when I shifted it's so bloody scary and hurt so much but I had no one ther...
27.9K 409 54
Book 1 in the werewolf series :Jack: Now I'm infuriated. I swing my leg over her body, so that I'm straddling her waist, and pin her wrists above her...