Found my Placid Love || Ziam

By dazzlingziam

Liam Payne is a normal boy. He is looking for peace. Have two Best Buddies to hold onto and his 'not so big'... More

MEET THE PEEPS
Chapter- 1
Chapter- 2
Chapter- 3
Chapter- 4
Chapter- 5
Chapter- 6
Chapter- 7
Chapter- 8
Chapter- 9
Chapter- 10
Chapter- 11
Kindly Ignore
Chapter- 12
Chapter- 13
Chapter- 14
New Story!
Chapter- 15
Chapter- 16
Chapter- 17
Chapter- 18
Chapter- 19
Chapter- 20
Chapter- 21
Chapter- 22
Chapter- 23
Chapter- 24
Chapter- 25
Chapter-27
A/N
Epilogue

Chapter-26

2.1K 94 76
By dazzlingziam

2017 ended. So cheers to that and Happy new year my lovelies.(i know i am late but new year is this whole month 😂😂 soo) here's a chapter. xxxxxxx
Mature content ⚠ idk why am i even warning y'all won't skip it. Imao.
##############################

After having another heated make out session in the name of dancing now Liam was grinding on Zayn and handling his stability was far off the hook.

He didn't believe it the first time they did it, and he can't believe it still that how the fuck this innocent puppy dog eyed, shy and adorable boy can be so unbearably teasing and sexual without any hesitation in matter of seconds.

But his mind is nowhere in a state to get his answer when his junior is very much alive and his jeans are getting tighter every passing second.

He can't get hard right here in the public, nope! so he stops Liam from moving any further giving him a stern look and his boy stands straight quickly.

He grabs Liam's hand and walks to Louis, who was having a vodka shots drinking competition without using hands or something with Niall and Harry and other people were cheering loudly.

He goes behind him and whispers that they are leaving and Louis scowls. But when he sees Liam by his side and both of their lips swollen red and clothes haphazard he smirks and gives Zayn a thumbs up instead.

Liam rolled his eyes at him and blushes madly.

"Happy Birthday once again bruh, make sure Niall stays here for tonight he can stay in my room. Actually make it till tomorrow morning. Privacy issues, don't wanna scare the poor guy" Zayn says to which Louis nods eagerly.

"Yeah he was traumatized when he walked in our house when me and harry you know, were getting to it. You guys are pretty wild too. I'd take care of that" Louis informs and Liam makes a face at that. How are they comfortably talking about this stuff?
Louis notices and winks at Liam.

"Don't act like this now Li, and yeah i remember what harry told me the last time, so make sure you apply something after you are done because you wouldn't like the burn when you'll sit you know" Louis advises.

"Shut up. Oh my god you brothers are so embarrassing, i am leaving." Liam says, his cheeks tinted crimson and he shook his hand out of Zayn's grip. "And you, come out soon i am waiting in the car" he said shyly pointing to Zayn's chest, turning around and quickly jogging out.

Zayn was in owe that this boy is all his, also he probably would like to find out the answer to his question. HOW DOES HE DO THAT? Innocent to seducing and then sexy to cute. He shakes his head in disbelief.

"As much as i am open about everything but i reckon not see my little brother's face while he thinks dirty of one of my best friends. Fucking leave already i have my own business to deal with" Louis sassed back at which Zayn showed him the finger.

Zayn reached his car and saw Liam sitting on the passenger seat fiddling with his fingers with a small smile and the blush still evident on his beautiful face. Zayn smiles and sits down in the drivers seat starting the car.

"Whatchya thinking Li?" He asks pecking his lips.

"You." Liam says staring right back at him lovingly.

"I love you so much, you know that?" Zayn asks.

"I know" Liam says back intertwining their fingers together. "I love you too Zayn"

The drive to Liam's apartment was silent and the sexual tension was thickening.

They walked to the apartment and Liam unlocks the door, letting Zayn enter first and getting inside himself. He turned around and immediately got pinned on the door.

"You are looking smashing today" Zayn says huskily, nuzzling his nose on Liam's neck.

"Mmhmm" Liam said.

Zayn slammed him more on the door pinning both his wrists on either side of his head trapping him easily.

"You're beautiful" He compliments again Looking at Liam filled with lust and love.

"You're not bad yourself" Liam replies back cheekily.

Zayn starts kissing on Liam's birthmark biting slightly and sucking on it. Liam slips a moan at that, Zayn knows it's his favourite spot and pulls back creating a bright red hickey.

"I appreciate what you're doing but if you'll not be quicker to get to it, i will go and sleep and your hand won't be very happy about that." Liam sassed. Zayn looks at him amused.

"Eager enough?" He chuckled and Liam rolled his eyes.

Zayn swiftly picks him up in his arms, Liam's arms around his neck and legs wrapping around his waist and kissed him roughly and passionately, Liam makes an approving sound which gets muffled in Zayn's mouth.

They make their way to the bedroom and Zayn places Liam on the bed, he locks the door and grabs the lube.

He makes his way to Liam like a predator to his prey and Liam holds back a groan from the way Zayn is looking at him. Zayn takes his place between Liam's legs and they both help each other out of their clothes until they are stark naked. (not tony stark. Lol i am not funny, carry on)

Zayn kisses Liam's inner thighs, slowly making his way up leaving soft kisses all over Liam's body and kisses his lip much more gentler this time.

He coats his fingers with even amount of the lube and inserts the first finger ever so slowly into Liam's tight hole.

Liam whimpered at the feeling and Zayn slowly adds another finger curving them just the right way to hit the bundle of nerves making Liam go crazy. He then adds the third finger just moving into slow motion, on purpose leaving the g-spot on which Liam whines when Zayn pulls his fingers out.

"I was damn serious about the sleeping part and your hand-Oh my god!!!!! " Liam moaned loudly when Zayn thrusts his achingly hard dick inside him.

"There you go, you can talk all you want now, baby" Zayn said chuckling.

He bottoms out and starts rocking his hips into a new founded rhythm. Pulling out completely and then slamming right back.

"Z-ZAYN! DON'T STOP FUCK" Liam shouts when Zayn starts thrusting into him faster and harder. Liam is on cloud 9 but yet he needs something more.

"God Liam you feel so good, all mine" Zayn says creating more marks on Liam body.

"GOSH ZAYN! I need more, just something" Liam whispers moaning quietly.

His nails scratching on Zayn's muscular back and wrapped his legs around Zayn's waist for him to go deeper, he starts rocking his hips meeting Zayn's thrusts halfway.

"Fuck Li" Zayn groans at the feeling.

It was all too much when Zayn couldn't control or hold him back anymore, not when his boyfriend is below him looking so heavenly with those fucking sinful lips.

He picks Liam up again and pushes him on the wall nearby, slamming into him mercilessly and no hesitation, giving Liam all the love he has, with all of his energy he has.

"SHITT, YES YES YES" Liam shouts loudly at that and cums untouched between their bodies and on his stomach.

Zayn now slows down his thrusts, more like grinding as he pulls out of Liam's sensitive heat. Zayn carries Liam bridal style and places him gently on the bed and kisses him sweetly.

"I'll clean you up and um. Take care of the um. This" Zayn says blushing at his erection making an attempt to move when Liam stops him.

"You sit back here mister" Liam orders. Zayn listens and sits, resting his head on the headboard looking at Liam with heart eyes. (power bottomness mode active. 😂😎)

Liam straddles his lap kissing him intensely and then goes down and down till he is face to face with Zayn's hard, standing tall member.

He licks the base and takes the tip into his mouth, slowly sucking him off.

"Fuck!!!!" Zayn moans

"You're doing so good baby" Zayn appreciates tangling his fingers into Liam's curls. Liam mentally pats himself on his back for his accomplishment.

Liam takes all of Zayn's cock in his mouth little by little swirling his tongue around the underside of it. With that Zayn moans his name loudly and cums in his mouth. He swallows it, though it tastes bitter and funny, but for Zayn he would do anything, this is nothing.

Zayn pulls him up and kissed him feverishly.

"Thank you baby, but you didn't had to do that you know." Zayn says of course after cleaning them up.

"Shut up, don't mention it and cuddle me now" Liam says sleepily. Zayn smiled fondly at his big baby of a boy and kisses his forehead. He wrapped his arms tightly around Liam's waist holding him flushed towards his chest, closer than ever.

"Love you, Zaynie" Liam mumbles.

"I love you more, more than i ever thought i could." Zayn whispers and falls asleep with his beloved other half.

###############################
I can't believe i wrote that.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

15K 1K 22
[COMPLETED] "Here's to the ones that we got Cheers to the wish you were here, but you're not 'Cause the drinks bring back all the memories Of everyth...
30.7K 1.8K 37
✓Completed There was so many expectations for me when I moved into a new city with my best friend, but the last thing I expected was to fall for a bl...
76.7K 2.5K 34
Ever dreamed of getting married to your all time favorite idol? How about having children with them? Wouldn't it be a dream come true when those drea...
1.1K 57 22
"Liam Payne... I burn for you." "Must you make everything sound gay?" "It's literally all your fault for being the most attractive person alive." Za...