Chillin Like A Villain 😎

TashaAmy1803 द्वारा

Welcome back to Auradon. It's been six months since my Brother Ben became King and mad em Princess Consort. W... अधिक

Disclaimer and Cast
Chillin Like A Villain 2
Chillin Like A Villain 3
Chillin Like A Villain 4
Chillin Like A Villain 5
Chillin Like A Villain 6
Chillin Like A Villain 7
Chillin Like A Villain 8
Chillin Like A Villain 9
Chillin Like A Villain 10
Chillin Like A Villain 11
Chillin Like A Villain 12
Chillin Like A Villain 13
Chillin Like a Villain 14
Q and A
😢😰♥️
🤷🏽‍♀️👸🏽🤴🏽🤷🏽‍♀️
Coming...At some point!
Now Avaliable
Insta

Chillin Like A Villain 1

3.4K 59 4
TashaAmy1803 द्वारा

Mal and Jay stood in front of Auradon press, them shouting hundreds of questions at the two. Mal looked like a deer caught in headlights as she looked like her mind had been somewhere else. Jay looked frustrated at the fact they wouldn't let him fully answer and his mind was thinking and trying to get out ten more that to what they were asking.

Both of them had looked different to  when they first arrived. Jay who once had long brown locks had cut it majorly, he was wearing a red shirt and black slacks

Mal who once had luscious purple hair now had it blonde with purple tips and wearing a white sparkly day dress.

"Mal, Jay, three days to the cotillion are you excited?"

"What's it like being the first boyfriend of the princess?"

"do you miss your purple hair?

"Do you miss your long hair?"

"Is your mother still a lizard?" the press questioned them constantly. Ben and Breanne had just finished a meeting with their parents and they were heading to a council meeting soon, when they saw the frenzy that their other half were involved in.

"Okay, alright," they moved their way through the press and took Jay and Mal's sides. "We'll let you know when that situation changes.." Ben answered

"Did either of you, think you'd be with villain kids?" one reporter questioned

"No, but the best things are the most unexpected. I think we're done here though." the sweet smile never left Breanne's face. The press however continued to fire questions at the couples. Breanne kissed Jay's cheek. FGM came in front of the two couples.

"shh, shh, shh, okay if you're here you're either skipping or trespassing." the press continued and FGM kept pushing them till they backed off and she guided them away a few steps till they took the hint.

"Ben, Breanne, Mal, Jay."

"Fairy godmother" they greeted back to her. Bree pulled Jay away from her brother and Mal.

"I'm sorry about them, they can be a handful." Bree apologised

"No kidding."

"You know I was thinking, that we should take some time away from all of this. Maybe a picnic at the lake or something like our first date but without the choking." she smiled at her boyfriend and Jay had a relieved look on his face.

"Yeah that would be great."

"Bree, we have a council meeting." Ben came up to them. Bree looked at her brother then at Jay.

"You go it's fine. I better go find Evie before she hunts me down for a fitting." Jay told her and Bree gave a small smile, she gave him a final kiss then left with her brother only to be stopped by the press.

"I know you have so many questions and believe me, my brother and i wish we had the time to sit down and talk with you all but sadly we have meetings and school work to be doing so maybe another time. Thank you." Bree took ben' hand and walked away.

"You are a natural in front of the camera."

"We both are, we grew up in their eye. Annoyingly " she replied and ben kissed her head comforting her.

---------

Jay joined Mal and Evie in their room. Mal was on a pedestal being fitted in her big yellow and blue cotillion dress.

" Okay Evie, I cannot breathe." Mal winced to her best friend.

"You can breathe after Cotillion. Jay your suit is behind the screen, change so I can see how it fits." jay saluted at Evie

"Yes, Boss." he went behind the screen and started to change.

"Not likely, I've got another 20 events after these and I can't remember what a single one of them is."

"Same." Jay replied

"Err Jay you don't have as many of them as I have, i'm the one dating a King." jay poked his head out.

"We're both dating royals, just because it's not as many doesn't mean I'm not feeling the pressure." he retorted and pulled his head back in as he fixed the buttons of his shirt.

"Guys. Do you ever think what we'd be doing on the isle right now?" Mal asked. Jay came out tucking his shirt into his pants, the tv news came on. It was talking about Mal and Ben when they visited Jasmine and Aladdin. Then when Breanne and Jay visited Tianna and Naveen both visits didn't go as smoothly as planned but then the subject changed to the Cotillion that was three days away. Jay slipped his suit jacket on and wriggled uncomfortably, Evie pit him on the pedestal and makes alterations. Mal gasped and moved to the other side her bed grabbing her spell book and another book.

"Read it fast at lightning speed remember everything, I need." she cast the spell and began reading, the other two watched.

"I know Mal's secrets of fitting in, and i know Ben wouldn't like it. Haven't you guys had enough secrets between the two of you already." Mal went to answer but jay got their first.

"What do you expect Evie." he came down and joined them "The two of us are dating the King and Princess, you don't know what it's like, we're expected to know things and act a certain way. Ben and Bree have grown up in this world you have always been the daughter of a queen and raised a certain way. I was raised to be a thief, pick pocket from others and steal when I had the chance. Mal she was the baddest and coolest of all the kids. Now we're here and everything is different." Evie looked down for a sec.

"Jay's right. Do you remember what it was like before we started using my spell book. Disaterville."

"Despite that, I as your best friend believe that this spell book, should belong in the museum along with my mirror." Mal pouted.

"Don't give me the face, put the pout away. Good, you know I'm right." Mal sighed

"don't you two ever miss running wild and breaking all the rules?"

"Like stealing, lying and fighting?" Evie wondered

"Yes." Mal's eyes lit up.

"No." Mal looked at Jay

"Meh." he replied

"But you just said.."

"I know what I just said. Do I miss the freedom of doing anything I wanted to? Yes. Do I wish I didn't feel so suffocated? All the time, but I do like it here for the most part. I haven't reached my breaking point yet, though." He went to go look in the mirror.

"Why would I? M, come here. Look we're in Auradon and we're Auradon girls.." Jay cleared his throat "And boys now." The news report continued on Mal and Evie squealed "See we can be anything we want to be here. So please let's just leave the past in the past, okay? Besides I mean look at these shoes."

"Severe." Mal commented

"Fierce."

"Girls." Jay groaned

पढ़ना जारी रखें

आपको ये भी पसंदे आएँगी

262K 5.4K 27
You are Heidi, the daughter of Hades, King of the Underworld and God of the Death, from Hercules. You and the VKs known as Mal daughter of Maleficen...
38.3K 459 28
Change was good. Change had started to happen. VK day was celebrated, the happy prospect of new Villain kids coming over to Auradon to have their ch...
5.9K 77 10
[Descendants 3 Jay x Fem!Reader] After Cotillion, King Ben let Evie and I be more involved with Isle affairs, and now we're finally bringing over mor...
21.6K 434 20
THIS IS BOOK 1 Book 2 out now Prince Ben and Princess (Y/N) were about to turn sixteen, and be crowned King and Royal Advisor of The United States of...