Real with North and South !!

By maxine247

Watch everyone's favorite Continental cousins in a reality t.v. show !!! Their adventurous, humorous, and uns... More

We're a series !!! S1.Ep.1
Escaping France part. 1. S1. Ep. 2
Escaping France Pt.2 S1. Ep. 3
Escaping France Pt 3. S. 1. Ep. 4
A Day with Brazil Pt.1 S.1 Ep.5
A Day with Brazil pt.2 S.1 Ep.6
Christmas Preparations S.1 Ep.7
Present
Note.

Camping!!! S.2 Ep.1

385 18 11
By maxine247

*America grabs camera and looks straight into it*  "What's up dudes and dudettes!?! Welcome back to 'Real with North and South'!!!!"

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
                       THEME SONG
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

*Takes camera from America*  "Hey, that's my job." *Looks back at camera*  "Like America said!! Welcome back to 'Real with North and South' everybody!! And thank you for joining us for the first episode of season 2!!! To kick season 2 off, we're going camping!!"

Carlos: *Sarcasm*  "Yay."

*Looks back at camera*  "Today we have some special guests joining us!!"

*Hears arguing, turns camera to Canada and France*

Canada: "Papa, I don't need bug spray!!"

France: *Sprays his cheek and rubs the spray*  "Yes you do Mattheiu. What if a mosquito ruins your perfect smooth skin?"

Diego: *Points and laughs at his brother*  "Ha... We wouldn't want anything biting you now, would we princess?"

France: "You too,"  *Sprays Diego with the spray* 

Diego: *Whines*  "Papa!!"

England: "Bloody Hell France, leave the boys alone."

France: *Looks at him*  "Come back and tell me that when you see their perfect skin ruined by bites. You should help me out." *Starts spraying Maria*

Maria: *Looks at Spain for help* 

Spain: "I'm sorry princesa, but you know how he gets when goes into mother hen mode."

Brazil: *Looks at Portugal*  "You're not gonna spray me right?"

Portugal: *Ruffles his hair*  "You're a big boy, you can spray yourself. Plus, I don't think it's necessary."

*Looks back at camera*  "Well, as you can see!! The father nations are joining us!!"

America: *Smiles at camera*  "Yep!! We're bringing the old men with us!!"

*Turns camera to father countries*  "Say hi guys!!"

*France smiles and poses, Spain smiles and waves, Portugal shrugs, England rolls his eyes.*

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
Intermission with father countries
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

"So tell me guys, how do you all feel about season 2 of the show?"

England: "I really don't care, this show is basically just our children doing crazy things on television."

Portugal: "I feel the same way."

Spain: "I guess it's great that you made it to this point."

France: *Nods*

"So, why did you all agree to going camping?"

England: "To make sure my children don't do something dangerous and get hurt."

Portugal: "Same for Brazil, he's very adventurous when around his cousins."

France: "My babies could get hurt out here!! With all the mosquitoes and poison ivy. I need to make sure they're nowhere near danger."

Spain: "I thought it would be fun."

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
                Intermission over
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Peru: "If we find a waterfall, can we jump down it?"

America: "Hell yeah!!"

Colombia: "Of course."

Brazil and Argentina: "Yep."

*Rest of the Americas nod*

Father countries: "No!!"

England: "Do you all know how dangerous that is?"

America: "Relax Iggy. We just wanna have fun."

Portugal: "Well your fun will get you hurt."

Brazil: *Whines*  "Papa!!"

Portugal: "No, Brazil."

Maria: *Pouts*  "This isn't fair."

Spain: "We just want to keep you all safe, Princesa."

Ecuador: "We're in the outdoors, we're not meant to be safe!!"

France: "There are ways to stay safe outdoors. We should all get going, we need to get to the campsite before it gets dark."

Canada: "If we can't jump into a waterfall, can we jump into a river?"

Arengtina: *Takes his shirt off*  "When we see one, I'm ready for it!! I'ma be the first one in!!"

America: *Takes his shirt off*  "Yeah right!!"

Diego: *Takes his shirt off* "Your both wrong!!"

*Male North and South American Countries all take their shirts off and run ahead of trail to find a river*

Venezuela: "Let's go girls!!!"

*Maria, Venezuela, and Colombia run after them*

Father countries: ...........

Carlos: "I know, that's how I always feel."

"Carlos, don't say that!!"

Carlos: *shrugs* "What? It's true."

*Turns to camera*  "Whatever, anyway we'll see you all next episode!! Right now, these parents gotta go catch up with their kids."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

184K 6.6K 94
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...
1.2M 54.5K 100
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
597K 30.2K 59
A Story of a cute naughty prince who called himself Mr Taetae got Married to a Handsome yet Cold King Jeon Jungkook. The Union of Two totally differe...
1M 35.5K 62
π’π“π€π‘π†πˆπ‘π‹ ──── ❝i just wanna see you shine, 'cause i know you are a stargirl!❞ 𝐈𝐍 π–π‡πˆπ‚π‡ jude bellingham finally manages to shoot...