Zero x reader

By once_upon_anime

Adopted sister of kaname, (y/n) has been living far away while kaname gets everything sorted, now that he had... More

Parva sorror
Oh bite me
Feelings
A little longer
Bealive me
White hair, pale face
Sensual
What even are feelings anymore
Uhhhh
Go read!
This is awkward
A jealous moment
The past
Youre gonna hate me
Oops
Dance dance, were falling apart
THIS MARRIAGE IS A SCAM
DO I? DO I REALLY?
Anddddd she did
Years later
Last time

Oh...sweet dreams

1.3K 44 3
By once_upon_anime

Zero POV

     I smirked down at (y/n) as I slowly took her top off of her body. Immediately she squirmed under me from her nerves.
     "Don't worry... I'll be gentle." I whispered seductively into her ear as I moved my hips against hers, yet they were still clothed. "I wouldn't hurt you (y/n)." I whispered yet again to her before stripping her and myself of all our clothes.
      "Zero.." she whined, she'd asked for this but now she was starting to chicken out. I knew she'd like it if we kept going to I grinded against her slowly.
     "Shhh..." i spoke, before smashing my fangs into her throat, and tearing her skin up roughly at the spot, she tried to push me offf but I felt my primal instincts to feed on her take over as I started to drink her dry.

         I nearly fell out of bed as I woke up with a start. That had to be the worst dream I'd ever had in my life, and I'd had some terrible ones. But killing (y/n)? That was the worst. And yet I heard the growl from my stomach that told me maybe I would need to drink soon, or else...
   No. I wouldn't kill her. I couldn't ever....

Your POV

     I sighed as I put my things away, I'd finally gotten to the academy after stopping by a friends place to visit on my way home. Now that I was back, I was eager to go back to class, yes that's right, I wanted to go to class for once.
     "Parva!" Someone yelled from downstairs in our common room. Seriously? They still hadn't bothered to call me by my real name?! I rolled my eyes as I slowly went downstairs, I hadn't changed from the slightly formal dressing i had had to wear when out and about. It was actually an all black dress with blue and grey lining and under covering. When I walked into the room, I seen most of the vampires who also went to school there. I didn't remember any of their names now though... 
     "Yes?" I asked them, before crossing my arms. I hated how they sometimes tried to boss me around since kaname was gone.
     "Can you take care of your level e pet? He is looking rather ill and potentially annoying. Wouldn't want him running around killing..." one of them said, I think it was a blonde one.
     I rolled my eyes before trotting back up to the dorm rooms, and straight to zeros.
This would be fantastic

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10.3K 242 21
(Unless you have finished the manga do not read!) Kaname has become the new parent and has told Zero and Yuki to be together. Kaien Cross has decided...
143 1 26
A retelling of Vampire Knight where Yuki is empowered to make her own decisions: Yuki, daughter of renowned vampire hunter Kaien Cross, has been entr...
64.7K 2K 37
There is one character unknown to all in vampire knight. This character knows nothing of her past and is raised by Shizuka. She knows only one thing...
6.3K 511 197
This is a story about Yuki after she left Cross with Kaname. To marry and have his child. Only to realize that she is madly in love with Zero. Which...