The Journey Ahead \\Sequel t...

By 0ut0fus3

Gia is gone, James is gone. Everything is back to normal, but being a teen isn't that easy. Life in the spotl... More

Cast
1|| An update ♡
2|| Update
3// Moments like these ♡
4|| Guess whos back ♡
5|| Oh Christmas tree
Bonus chapter 1// Mishaps ♡
6// New peeps
7// Holiday Realisations
8//Happy New Years!
10//Fancying?
11//Playlist day one.
12//Secret surprise
13//Baby Sitting
14|| Performance
15// Plane panic
16// Back to work
Not a chapter
17//Playing catchup
18//Surprise guests
19//Office singing
20//Showcase
21//Boy troubles
22|| Not even putting a title so you don't get a hint
23|| F R I E N D S
24|| A whole lot of random
25|| What friends are for
26|| Prom
27|| Where dreams come true
28|| Fake?
29||Rehearsals
30|| The greatest show
31|| Two days in one
32|| Opportunities
33|| Day and Night
34|| Shooting
35|| Video release
36|| Dancing and Singing
37|| The rest of our lives
38|| sleepover and releases
40|| Complaints
41|| L.A
42|| expelled and explaining
43|| Rehearsals
44|| My Hero
45||Get to know you
46|| Goodbyes are the worst
47|| Tour time
48|| First show
49|| Tour bus
5o|| New York
51|| Song writing
52|| a day
53||Little suprises
54|| Family reunion
55|| Life ain't perfect.
56|| Suprises
57|| Chistmas
58|| Canada
59||New Years
60|| Nature Breaks
61|| Visit
62|| we're going on a trip
63||back to work
64|| Happy Birthday
65

9//Australia bound

338 11 1
By 0ut0fus3

I'm skipping ahead toend of  February cause that's when exciting stuff happens!

Zoë, Alfie and I are getting in a can going to Gatwick airport. I'm dressed in

We are flying out to Australia . Alfie and Zoë HAVENT been to playlist in years so they are really excited. Zoë got emotional with Tyler over FaceTime. They are going to get the original gang back together. My low-key fangirl is screaming inside.

We arrive at the airport and Zoë runs into Niomi arms.

Louise walks in with Pearl on her hip and Liam on her other side.

"CHUMMY!" Zoë squeals running over.

Suddenly the whole squad walks in and Niomi and Marcus are actaully friends! Making getting the squad back again so much easier.

We go through security and Max and Harvey arrive. I'm actually so happy considering everyone was about the age of twenty.

As they walk up I video them and put it up on my insta story. I put a caption on it saying.

Look who I've spotted 👀

I then get up from my suitcase and run over. It's my carryon bag.

Does anyone else do this? When I'm flying to England I bring a smaller bag so it counts as a carry on and when we are in a place with no seats I literally just sit on my suitcase. Anyway

I hug both of them and a girl runs over.

"Hi can I get a picture with you three. I'm such a big fan. " She squeals.

"Aww thanks. Absolutely loving your top by the way." I smile commenting on her Sugg life merch.

We take pictures and then Sarah and Chris meet the squad. Janya haven't arrived. Mark and Eleanor aren't coming because they go to an actual school so Tanya's mother is looking after them. Darcy is with Matt. So the only British children are Max, Harvey and I. There is Pearl but....

Max and I play with Pearl and we offer to babysit.

"Who knows what's else they'll do while babysitting." Louise raises her eyes brows.

"LOUISE!" Zoë and I exclaim.

"What!" She holds up her hands.

I roll my eyes and go back to Max and Pearl.

I look at Max playing with Pearl. They way he's so gentle with her warms my heart. He'd be a great dad when he's older.

"Would youse like anything from like costa or something?" Alfie asks.

"Can I get a double chocolate chip frap?" I ask.

"Yeah. Max?" Alfie asks.

"Vanilla bean frap." He asks.

Pearl starts to get sleepy so we bring her back over and she falls asleep in Louise's arms.

Alfie and Marcus bring everyone's drinks over and as I sip on mine I rest my head on Max's shoulder.

"So I'm a pill-" but I interrupt pushing his drink to his mouth.

Everyone laughs.
"Can flight F345 to Australia please make their way to gate one." The intercom thingy calls out.
We make our way to gate one which takes us a good half hour.

We board the plane and it's Me, Max and Harvey on one side. These planes had little pods. You couldn't move around but they were like little rooms. Zoë Niomi and Louise on one aisle. Sarah and Chris were beside a stranger. Janya are on a different flight. Pearl is kwith Liam and Alfie. Marcus is with Joe who made it last minute and Caspar. It was basically a plane full of youtubers. Nooderella and Chai are on this flight. Jack and Conor Maynard along with Josh and Mikey were in aswell.

I had a middle seat with the twins on either side of me. It was very spacious. Tv, you could lie down.

"Hold up. I'm stuck. In between you two for twenty hours." I sit up straight.

"Pretty much." Harvey shrugs.

"Ughhh. Worst flight ever." I joke falling back into my seat.

"You have us. So it won't be that bad." Harvey places his he's on the little divider.

I press a button to lift it up so his head slides off.

Max and I laugh and Harvey frowns.

We finally take off and they start serving breakfast.

"Bowl of fruit please." I ask.

Zoë pays for my meal and I dig in as I watch Pitch Perfect.

I have watched every movie like six times.

SKIPPING PLANE TIDE BECAUSE IT WAS BORING

We arrive at the hotel and oh my. It was gorgeous. So modern and all. I actually fell in love. Playlist booked rooms according to creator so I had my own room.

"Are you sure you are okay with this. You can sleep in the room with me or Alfie." Zoë panics Looking me.

"I'll be fine Zo." I hug her.

"Okay." She kisses my head.

Our rooms are right beside eachother so she really has nothing to worry about. I run to my room and throw myslef onto my massive double bed looking out onto the most amazing city I have ever seen. I then unpack. I put all my toiletries in my bathroom and clothes in my wardrobe.

"Room service." I hear someone say.

I take out my vlogging camera.

"Cleaning." I copy and swing open the door.

"ANNIE!" I scream wrapping my arms around her.

"Okay I got to go before my parents realise I'm missing. Text you later?" She asks.

"What happened? U heard someone scream!" Alfie runs out.

"Took you long enough." I laugh.

"Oh shush." He then comes over rubbing my hair.

"No no." I say moving his hands away.

Annie goes back to her room. Alfie to his and me to mine.

I jump onto my bed and post. A selfie I took on the plane

I then put music on my phone and take a shower. Cause planes are yuck.

After I finish my shower I change into shorts and a tank top, Annie texts me.

ANNIE
I HAS SOMETHING FOR YOU! IM COMING TO UR ROOM.

I hear a knock and I open it. Annie has loads of packages. She's dressed in this

"AHA! Here," she hands me a package with my name on it. I open it and it's

"I need your help to hand out the rest of the packages to. Max, Harvey, Isabelle Ingham. Hayden, Brooke, Carson and Rush." She tells me.

I change and put on my black and white superstars. 

"Hey Zoë." I knock on her door.

"Annie and I are running aimlessly around the hotel looking for our friends." I tell her kne she opens the door.

"Okay. Do you have your phone?" She asks.

"Yep." I nod.

"Of you go and live the outfits girls." She winks.

We thank her and run to Max and Harvey's room.

Max had a penguin onesie as well.

We both deathstare Annie and Harvey as they smirk.

"Hey if it makes anything better. Hayden and Annie have the same." Harvey whispers.

He runs up to Annie as we walk to Hayden's room.

"Long time no see." Max says as he wraps an arm around my shoulder.

I instantly tense up.

"Are you okay. You're a tad red in the face." He tells me.

"Just really warm in this onesie." I lie.

"It's been ages." I exaggerate.

"I know! I've missed you."

"I missed you too." I reply resting my head on his shoulder.

We finally give everyone their onesies and we run around the hotel vlogging and looking like complete idiots. Who cares though.

It's now nine on and we have been put for ages. We had dinner as a group. All playlist people were called to a little part outside the hotel. Our group were a bit late so we sat on the ground.

"Welcome creators. And of course management." Joanne, one of the people who work to set up playlist says.

"This is boring me already." Max says.

"Shush." I place my finger on his mouth. "I'm listening."

"Don't tell me the amazing Max to 'shush'" he messes.

"And what if I do it again?" I question.

"Tickle time!" He whispers tickling my sides making me let out a quiet squeal.

"Stop it!" I exclaim slapping his hands away.

After about half an hour my legs were sitting sore from me sitting on them and they were talking about adult stuff so I decided to take a walk.

"I'll come with." Max says jumping up.

We walk around the little river and stand atop the small bridge.

I peer down to watch the small fish swim around. The multicolored lights underwater making them look all different colours. Max comes up behind me wrapping his arms around my upper arms making me nearly faint. OMG EHAT THE HELL AHHHHHHHHHHHGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH. This can't be real. Nope. I refuse to believe this.

I pinch my hand and it hurts. My freaking crush is hugging me form the back and being hella cute.

What a life

IM BACK! Wednesday is my upload day! Also I did totally not make an Instagram for Evie. Nooooo not at all. Anyway wasn't Max and Evie REALLY FRICKING CUTE. The way Evie reacted would totally be my reaction. Anyway I shall see you next Wednesday byeeee.

Joint wattpad account PinkLoveForZalfie

Instagram
@theririshzalfielover

1537 words

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.5K 233 26
Zoe Sugg left Alfie Deyes 6 years ago. she's back with a 5 year old son. the father doesn't know he is a dad. Zoe wants Alfie back. Alfie wants zoe b...
23.5K 193 43
Victoria is a 13 year old orphan, straight after birth her mother put her up for adoption and left, Victoria has depression and cuts herself, she doe...
3.4K 54 17
Watching Zoe and Alfie's videos is the only bright thing in Lottie's miserable life at the children's home but being adopted by them is just some fan...
300K 8K 34
Lily, a thirteen year old girl with blonde hair and blue eyes, has a rough past. Her everyday life is filled with anxiety and worry, as she battles t...