Climax

By StayingMe

"Climax: Make It or Break It" features a dysfunctional relationship between a sweet, strong-headed woman and... More

Climax
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9
Part 10
Part 11
Part 12
Part 13
Part 14
Part 16
Part 17
Part 18
Part 19
Part 20
Part 21
Part 22
Part 23
Part 24
Part 25
Part 26
Part 27
Part 28
Part 29
Part 30

Part 15

3.6K 41 9
By StayingMe

Climax

Part 15

All Rights Reserved

Even at ten and a half months, Noelle was still the same, amazingly beautiful baby girl that came out of Suze Hamilton. But at times, Noelle could be rebellious. She's a angel when she sleeps or when she gets what she wants but a trouble maker when she got bored. Usually when she got bored it would be when her mother was at work but her mother always came back at four-thirty sharp to come back to her child but even then her mother still had some paper work to do.

And her dad was at the military base but once every six months-John, the Secretary finally let Stanley decrease the amount of moths because of  Noelle-Stanley would come to visit for only one week to take care of Noelle. 

 Doe, Noelle missed her father terribly and got mad when it was time for him to leave, she always welcomed Stanley with a smile and always told him goodbye with a smile.

 "Noelle, eat this please," Miranda persuaded, as she nudged her spoon full of soup towards Noelle. Miranda wanted to make sure that Noelle had eaten something today. it was one o'clock in the afternoon, and Noelle didn't eat anything.

Miranda is the one that is babysitting Noelle today until Suze comes home from work. Her mother was at a wedding that she planned and her father was at the office of the huge car business that he owned.

She was the only one who stayed in the house to take care of Noelle since her boyfriend was at "work" but she enjoyed her time with Noelle. She was fun to play with and enjoyable.

Noelle opened her small mouth and Miranda inserted the spoon in her mouth. She slurped it quickly before walking back to the end of the sofa to get her dolls. Noelle learned how to walk when she was only about six months, and now she's such a pro that she doesn't need any assistance. Suze knew that Noelle would be a fast learner ever since she was told that Noelle was born healthy at nine pounds.

Lately, Noelle has been trying to do everything by herself: eating; putting on clothes; reaching for cookies on the top counter; getting the door when the bell rings, and etc. By the time she is twelve months, Noelle would be able to do some of those things.

 Ding Dong! The doorbell rang through Noelle's little ears. A huge grin appeared on her face. She already knew who was opening the door. "Mommy!" Noelle shrieked. She ran to the door to face her mother who was wearing a gray Calvin Klein suit, appropriate for where she was working, and was carrying a black metal briefcase.

She looked down to smile at her pre-mature daughter that was now wrapping her small arms around her legs. With a chuckle, Suze bent down to pick her up into her arms and set down her briefcase

"Hi, Elle," Suze greeted. Noelle giggled at her nickname and wrapped her arms around her neck. Suze gave her kiss on the cheek before moving towards Miranda.

"Have you been a good girl today?" Suze asked Noelle. Noelle nodded in response before releasing her mother's neck and start squirming in Suze's arms. That means that Noelle wants to be back on the ground. Suze placed her on her feet and watched as Noelle went to get some stuff from the play pen. She came back with one naked Barbie doll in her left hand and a small doll dress with heels in another.

She handed to her mother, and muttered one word to her, "Fix." Suze knew what she meant and took them from her.

"Hey, Miranda," Suze greeted her. "Thanks for babysitting Elle. I know how you wanted to go and have lunch with Drew today."

"It's okay, and Drew kind of cancelled on me today," Miranda told her. 

"Again? Why?" Suze wondered. It wasn't the first time that her boyfriend had cancelled on Miranda's lunch dates, dinner dates, and even breakfast dates. Drew kept saying that he was going to have to start working full time as he worked for a fashion agency. It was starting to get both Miranda and Suze suspicious but they never questioned him.

"His boss called him in," Miranda said with a sad sigh.

"Doesn't he ever have a vacation?" Suze wondered. It isn't good for a man-and any other person-to be over-worked. It can lead the person to be stressed and tired all that; and that would mean less spending time with Miranda.

"In two weeks," Miranda said. "But it's okay. During that time, I'll just chill with Elle, and maybe start planning her birthday party."

"Miranda."

"What? It's going to be a big day for Noelle and it has to be done right."

"It's her first birthday."

"So it isn't a big deal for you?"

"It is. Just don't do anything big. She's not going to remember it. It'll be too much for her little brain to handle," Suze said.

"Don't worry. She has a diary to look back on," Miranda assured her.

"A diary?" Suze repeated. "Noelle doesn't have a diary. She hasn't even started writing yet. She's nine months old."

"That's why I write in it for her," Miranda said. "Wait here," She told Suze and went upstairs to her room.

"Fix," Noelle whined. 

"Oh, I'm sorry, Elle," Suze said. She had forgotten about the doll and the tiny dress with heels to match that was in her hand. Suze still couldn't understand why her daughter likes Barbie Dolls. When she was little, Suze hated them. She thought they were fake. She remembered ripping the Barbie's head off with her teeth. Suze counted on Noelle doing the same when Stanley brought her a Barbie Doll for his return so that her gift-a pink butterfly charm bracelet- would be better but the complete opposite happened. Noelle caressed the Barbie's hair and smiled in happiness. Noelle ended up disliking the pink butterfly charm bracelet. That was the day when Suze found out that Noelle hates pink and Suze didn't have a problem with that. She isn't the biggest fan of pink either. It's just a third choice in clothes if her two favorite colors aren't available in the type of dress she wants.

As she finished squeezing the blonde Barbie doll into the blue patterned dotted dress and forced it into its heels, Miranda came back with an item that she wanted to show Suze.

"Tank you,'' Noelle muttered, improperly and softly. She took the beautiful doll that she liked the most from her mother. She walked back to her play pen to play with her other dollies.

In Miranda's hands, is a gray and red rectangular journal-like diary. On the cover, in big letters, it said, NOELLE. Under it, is a picture of Noelle in a black buttoned dress. Miranda had called a photographer to come and take a nice picture of Noelle just for the diary. But Miranda kept a bigger photo of Noelle smiling in a frame on her desk in her room.

Miranda gave Suze the diary,and said, "This is her diary. I just started yesterday so it only has one entry so far."

Suze opened the diary to read the first entry.

                                                                                                            Sept. 20, 2012

                                                                                                              5:35 P.M.

Dear Diary,

                  Miranda took care of me again because Mommy went to work. But Miranda was mad at me. When she was feeding me Gerber Veggies, I spit it out and it landed on her face. I laughed and Miranda glared at me slightly. So I gave her the same puppy dog face I give Daddy whenever I want something and she sighed, giving up. I know that she can't stay mad at me. Around two o'clock we played Hide and Seek because Peek-a-boo was getting boring. Miranda found me three times and I found her twice behind her designer clothes in her closet. She rewarded me with my favorite cookies: Golden Oreos. Mommy came about two hours later and she made me yummy spaghetti for dinner. I had fun today and I can't wait for what I have planned for Miranda tomorrow. :---0   :)---Smiley face.

                                                      Love,

                                                              Noelle

"Really? Are you serious? You write out the words smiley face after a smiley face?" Suze said.

"I had too. Elle messed it up so I had to draw another one and fix it," Miranda complained.

Suze looked at Miranda and shook her head. She has completely lost it. She didn't have Drew around so she was trying to find things to do. Even before Drew, Miranda would usually spend her father's money, and go shopping all the time but now that Edward wants to put a stop to that and has reduced the amount of times she can go shopping and spend his money to twice a month, she has nothing. Miranda won't admit it but it's true; she doesn't have a life outside of shopping.

"You really have nothing going on, don't you?" Suze said and Miranda wailed out a cry. She covered her face with her hands. Suze came closer to her, and helped her sit down next to her on the sofa without Miranda seeing anything.

Miranda cried a tearless sob and a few ear-wrenching noises that scared Noelle as she tried to resume playing with her toys. "I am nothing without him around," Miranda stated.

"You are something, Miranda. You just have to find out who you really are," Suze said.

"Daddy is never as proud of me as he is proud  of Drew. He loves the fact that Drew is hardworking businessman who's a manager in the fashion company and is as rich as him without his parents' money."

"Don't say that. Your father is very proud of you. Maybe if you do something that your dad likes, you would feel how proud your dad is."

"Like what?" Miranda sniffed.

"How about you get a job in the business world? Wouldn't that be nice?"

Miranda let out another screeching sound and continued sobbing, showing no sign of real tears, until one small tear escaped from her left eye.

"Suze had to help her regain her confidence. "Um...what do you do you like to do?" Even doe, that was a stupid question, and she already knew the answer, she needed to find out if Miranda liked to do anything else.

"Go shopping." Guess not.

"Favorite hobby?"

"Shopping?" Miranda replied, in her 'Are you stupid ?' tone.

"Favorite topic?"

"Fashion."

"There you go! You should get a job in the fashion world," Suze suggested. "Oh! Maybe Drew can get you a job in his agency."

Miranda took her hands off her face. Her expression lightened up and she smiled, happily. "And that would mean I would get to work with him. Then we would get to spend time with each other. Thank you for the idea, Suze! " Miranda gave Suze a quick hug and got up to her feet. "I'm going to call him right now and ask him!" Miranda pulled out her wide-screen phone and unlocked her phone by entering her password. Of course, it was Drew in numbers.

Ding Dong! The doorbell rang and Noelle's eyes lit up but confusion was also in her eyes. "Granny?," Noelle mumbled.

"I don't think that she would be here so early from the wedding she planned," Suze said and headed to the door.

"Just get the door so I can talk to my baby in peace," Miranda ordered, and went through her contacts. She was trying to get to the letter D but she has so may people on her phone. She really needs to start deleting some because she doesn't even remember half of the people on there.

Suze unlocked the door to reveal the man of the hour. He was wearing a black and blue tux and his blonde hair was messy. He took note of what Suze was wearing and smirked. She is his type of woman; professional and sexy. Even with her baby fat, he still found her to be hot.

"Miranda, you don't have to call him anymore," Suze said.

"Why not?" Suze heard Miranda reply.

"Because-"

"Oh my god! Drew!" Miranda shrieked. She dropped her phone on the floor, and ran past Suze, pushing her to the side to jump onto her boyfriend.

Drew caught her without falling back and walked inside the house. Suze shut the door after them, annoyed. When Miranda closed her eyes, and embraced Drew happily, Drew gave Suze a wink.

Suze paused. Why did he just wink at me?, Suze thought. But before she could start accusing of him making a move on her, Suze had to clarify something: Was it a friendly wink? Or was it a seductive wink? If it was a second one then Suze wasn't falling for anything.

"Oh, Drewie, you're here," Miranda said. "Why are you here so early?"

Drew set  Miranda on her feet, and said, "I left work early to see you. I'm so sorry for cancelling on you. Are you still up for lunch?"

"Yes!" Miranda shouted, hurting Suze's and Noelle's ears. Suze had expected Noelle to ball her eyes out but she didn't. She truly is a rare type of baby. If only her future babies will act the same.

"I'll just have to change," Miranda added. She was wearing a pair of blue skinny jeans that shaped her hips, white heels, and a white tank top. That was okay for going out for lunch but Miranda wanted to look fancy for her boyfriend.

Drew glanced at the sexy creature he was staring at earlier. "Would you like to join us?" Drew asked her.

"No, I wouldn't want to inter-fer, and I have to take care of Noelle," Suze said.

"Noelle. I almost forgot about little Noelle," Drew said. The truth is Drew didn't really care about Noelle enough to notice her. He cared more about her mother.

Noelle was sitting on the floor, playing with Miranda's phone. She didn't know what she was doing but surprisingly she managed to get to crack the code, and get to Miranda's personal information. Noelle giggled, clicking random menus with her little fingers. She will surely remember to demand her father to get her one when he comes back.

Noelle looked up from the screen when she felt eyes on her. When her eyes met Drew's, her smile disappeared. It ddin't turn into a frown. She had no clear emotions on her face. Noelle got up on her feet, and set Miranda's phone on the sofa. She wobbled over to Suze's side and leaned on her legs.

"Hey, little Elle," Drew said but Noelle didn't say a word. "She must be shy." Drew reached out his hand to her. His hand was too close to her hands that Noelle acted in self-defense.  Noelle snapped forward and bit one of his fingers with her two little front teeth.

"Ah!" Drew cried, and pulled his hand back. The tip of his middle finger was bleeding. "She bit me!"

Suze lifted Noelle from the floor and carried her with her right arm. "Bad girl," Suze muttered to her,making Noelle pout in sadness. Then Suze turned to the hurt man. "I'm sorry, Drew. She's never done that to any one before. The doctor says that her teething is a bit abnormal and that there are going to be some signs."

"Are you okay, baby?" Miranda said. "Do you want me to make it feel better?"

Drew licked the blood off his finger. "It's fine. Can you take me to the bathroom so I can disinfect--I mean wash--my hands?'" Drew replied; anger in his tone.

"Sorry again," Suze said as Miranda led Drew upstairs.

'No, sorry," Noelle disagreed.

"Yes, sorry. You are going to tell him that you are sorry when he comes back, rather you like it or not," Suze stated.

"No."

Suze sighed. "And I wonder if I'm going to be able to raise more kids."

"Yes."

Suze rolled her eyes, and smiled at her daughter. There was no way that anyone can stay mad at her for long.

"She bit him?" Beth said in disbelief as she began making lasagna for three. Miranda was going to be with Drew all night, and Edward was still working in his office. So it was just Noelle, Suze, and Beth. Noelle was in her room, watching television while Suze and Beth were taking about what happened this afternoon.

"Yes, she did," Suze told her. "And then when I told her that she had to say sorry, she said no."

"I never thought that Elle would do such a thing," Beth said.

"I think it's because of her teething. It might be frustrating her," Suze mentioned. 

"Or maybe Drew is getting to her," Beth corrected, and turned on the stove.

"What do you mean?" Suze wondered.

"People say babies can sense if a man is good or not, and they start to show signs by being nice to them or being nice to them or being mean to them," Beth added.

"Are you telling me that you think that Drew is bad guy? I thought you told me he was sweet."

"Yes but there's something about him that has a dark side."

"Then why don't you tell Miranda?" Suze asked.

"Because I don't want her to think that I don't trust her or any of the guys she dates if I'm wrong. But that bite incident might be proving that I'm right," Beth finished.

Suze didn't say anything back to Beth as she watched her cook. Could what Beth is saying be true? Is Drew a bad guy? Or worse. Is he going to hurt Miranda?

Suze didn't dare to ask Beth for she knew that she would worry and confront her daughter about it.

                                                                                                             Sept. 21, 2012

                                                                                                               9:46 P.M.

Dear Diary,

                 Far from what Mommy knows, I had fun playing with Miranda. Topic of the day: I bit my godmother's boyfriend. I might have done it because I think that he isn't what he seems to be and that he is a bad guy. He might want to have Miranda for one thing and hurt her.

Suze bit her lip and stopped writing. What was she doing? If Miranda reads this, she would be mad at her. Suze was about to erase it when Noelle said, "No."

Suze looked at her, confused. Does she understand what what I'm writing?, Suze thought. No, it's not possible. But it can be. Noelle is a very bright child. Maybe she has the intelligence to understand what she is writing, and maybe she deosn't. But people today won't believe her because she's only ten and a half months old. 

Noelle nodded, urging her to continue. Suze sighed, doing what Noelle wanted.

Grandma made me lasagna. I didn't eat a lot but it still was good. Mommy let me eat a few teaspoons of ice cream for dessert and I was happy. I had Cookies 'n' Cream; my favorite. Now Mommy is going to make me go to bed now so we can get some sleep. I'm going to wake her up early like I always do anyway so what's the point?

                                                                                     Love,

                                                                                                 Noelle

"Is that all?" Suze said. Noelle flashed Suze a grin, making Suze smile back. Suze got up, and placed Noelle in her bed cabin and tucked her in. Noelle yawned, brushing her soft cheeks against the small fluffy pillows. She yawned again and turned in bed, grabbing her sheets with her little fist. Suze stayed by her sweet baby until Noelle drifted into sleep.

Author's Note

I am so sorry for not updating earlier; there's was something really wrong with my computer. First, I had some viruses so I sent it to be cleaned, and to have a anti-virus program to be put in it. And I thought then that the problem was solved but no. We have internet, but we need x-finity or some kind of Comcast code, so I had some guy today put the code, and here I am with Part 15. I hope that you liked it! This is the longest part I have ever done....so far.

Part 15 is dedicated to @annairagcas for the beautiful banner of Noelle Joy Hamilton.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

71.9K 3.2K 32
You can find yourself drowning in a relationship that's not healthy just because you're scared of getting hurt. That's not ok. We all need to feel lo...
123K 2.4K 36
**DISCONTINUED** kaycei finds out that she's pregnant by her supposedly "bestfriend" . what will happen between the two ? will it remain the same or...
23.5K 646 16
𝗦𝗶𝘁𝘁𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲 𝘀𝘁𝗮𝗿𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗮𝘁 𝘆𝗼𝘂𝗿 𝗽𝗶𝗰𝘁𝘂𝗿𝗲 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 𝗮 𝘀𝗹𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁 𝗴𝗿𝗶𝗻 𝗘𝘃𝗲𝗻 𝘁𝗵𝗼𝘂𝗴𝗵 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗵𝗮𝘁𝗲 𝗺𝗲 𝗜 �...
14.4K 394 25
"𝘕𝘰 𝘳𝘦𝘨𝘳𝘦𝘵𝘴, 𝘫𝘶𝘴𝘵 𝘭𝘦𝘴𝘴𝘰𝘯𝘴" Can love be strong enough to fix the broken pieces? Kiara got her heart broken by her baby daddy, what...