Alpha I Need You

By LeanoraMoore

Rachel has a life full of responsibility, especially now that she the alpha of her pack, but she has always h... More

Alpha I Need You - Chapter One
Alpha I Need You - Chapter Two
Alpha I Need You - Chapter Three
Alpha I Need You - Chapter Four
Alpha I Need You - Chapter Five
Alpha I Need You - Chapter Six
Alpha I Need You - Chapter Seven
Alpha I Need You - Chapter Eight
Alpha I Need You - Chapter Nine
Alpha I Need You - Chapter Ten
Alpha I Need You - Chapter Eleven
Alpha I Need You - Chapter Twelve
Alpha I Need You - Chapter Thirteen
Alpha I Need You - Chapter Fifteen
Alpha I Need You - Chapter Sixteen
Alpha I Need You - Chapter Seventeen
Alpha I Need You - Chapter Eighteen
Alpha I Need You - Chapter Nineteen
Alpha I Need You - Chapter Twenty
Alpha I Need You - Chapter Twenty One
Alpha I Need You - Chapter Twenty Two
Alpha I Need You - Chapter Twenty Three
Alpha I Need You - Chapter Twenty Four

Alpha I Need You - Chapter Fourteen

363 15 2
By LeanoraMoore

Alright guys are you ready for some more action with Rachel and Damon, well here it is and we are almost at the moment of truth. So here is Chapter Fourteen and don’t forget to tell me what you think and don’t forget to vote and become a fan.

**************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

Alpha I Need You – Chapter Fourteen

Rachel POV:

“Why in the hell did I go out with his crazy ass,” I thought after Eric walked out the room.

I mean in college I had guys asking me out all the time and the one time I decide to go with someone it had to be his crazy ass and he had to be Damon’s cousin. As I look around the room for any way to escape I found a window but it’s boarded up, that’s why I didn’t notice it before. Now all I need to do is get me hands freed.  As I play with the ropes, dumb ass from earlier comes back into the room.

“I see you’re still in one piece, Eric must really like you,” he joked as he ran his hand though my hair and I jerked my head away from him feeling sick to be touched by him.

“Don’t touch me asshole,” I shouted at him and he only laughed at me then he smacked me across the face and pulled my head back by my hair.

“I will do what I want when I want bitch,” he said before kissing me and when he pulled away I had his spit all over my lips. I took everything in me not to throw up.

“You will learn your place before this is over,” he said as he backed away from me and picked up the tray from the table.

“What is your name?” I asked needing to get as much information as possible.

“My name is Riley, but don’t worry we will become best friends when Eric is though with you,” he stated before laughing and leaving the room.

The instant that door closed I tried to get Damon though our connection, and just when I was about to give up I felt him.

“Damon!”

“Rachel, is that you?” he asked and I finally released the breath I had been holding.

“Yes baby it’s me, please tell me you’re on your way,” I begged as I continued to work on the ropes.

“We will be leaving in an few miniutes, are you alright?” He asked and I could feel the anger and fear that he was trying to hide from me.

“I’m fine; I just want to get out of here. Eric is acting really weird,” I said as I felt the ropes loosen, thank God.

“What do you mean he’s acting weird,” he asked as a wave a fear hit me though the bond.

“Damon, he has some vendetta against our parents and us but when I tried to get it out of him he just clammed up and said we will see soon,” I said as the ropes continued to loosen and I pulled my hands free.

“Rachel, I know he has something against me but don’t worry we will be there soon,” Damon said as I untied my feet.

“Damon I was able to get untied from the chair and I am going to try to escape,” I said as I stood up, but I became dizzy and had to sit back down. What the fuck is wrong with me?

“Rachel, please be careful and just hide till we get there,” he requested as I stood up again and walked quietly to the door and listened.

“Damon I will be careful and I love you,” I said still listen for anyone in the hall way.

“I love you too,” he replied before I ended to connection.

After not hearing anyone in the hallway I walked back to the boarded up window and slowly tried to pull the board away from it. As I put all my strength into it the board slowly came off but just as I got the board off it made a loud noise when it broke into two pieces. A few seconds later I heard someone running down the hall and I knew I had better hurry so I jumped out the window and thank god for my wolf reflexes I was able to land on the ground without breaking any bones. Instantly I started running and I knew they were right behind me so I shifted in to wolf form and ran as fast as I could.

At first I was lost and not sure which way to go, then as I came to a wooded area, I recognized  the woods we all use to play in as kids so I keep running towards home. The closer I got home the more paws I could hear hitting the ground behind me. Pulling all the energy I had left, I started running faster and faster and just when I thought I would pass out I saw the open field were we hold our meeting and parties. Just when I started to reach out to Damon though our bond something jumped on my back and knocked me to the ground.

When I twisted around and knocked them off of me, I stood up on my paws and got in a defensive stance and growled as the grey wolf also stood up and growled at me. Then all of a sudden Eight more wolfs came up behind the grey wolf also growling at me. As fear consumed me I started to back up as they advanced toward me, then I heard a loud growl come from behind me. Fear paralyzed me as I felt like I was surround and had nowhere to go. Then I smelt a familiar scent, and when a I saw an black wolf come and stand in front of me with a ton of other wolves circling around me and growling at the other wolves,  I knew I was safe and I collapsed on the ground and everything went black.

Alright is Rachel really safe or will Eric get her back? Tell me what you think and don’t forget to vote and become a fan.

Leanora

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

37.8K 2.8K 10
Alyssa is a werewolf. Abandoned as an infant, all she knows about her own kind is what she's gained through her "research." She's read through hundre...
1M 32.3K 35
**MAJOR EDITING** Running. Always running. Danger, a vampire/werewolf hybrid is on the run. Has been all her life. After rumours spread of her unusu...
777 32 18
WARNING: This book has been published. What is on this website is only a SAMPLE of the published book. If you are intrigued enough to want to read mo...
56.3K 1.2K 33
Bailey becomes female alpha after a terrible fight with rouges kills her parents and her brother. Baileys mate rejects her for her sister and then sh...