Afraid: A Louis Tomlinson Fan...

By Where_Souls_Lie

Annabelle Rose McCarran is an orphan, she has an older brother who was supposed to be there for her through e... More

Afraid: A Louis Tomlinson FanFic.
Better left unsaid
Afraid is an understatement
Fireflies
Those feelings
Day dreaming
Hearts
What the flawk!?!
Those boys
My mind set
Meeting him
Confused
A/N: Important, if youre reading.
Birthday forgotten
No update, yet. SOWWY!! C:
Nandos disaster
Marcebelle.
Authors Note: Important.
Not giving up.

Boyfriend? O. o

34 3 0
By Where_Souls_Lie

After spending time with the guys, I found out their names: Nathan ( The guy who tapped my shoulder), Justin: a brown eyed, blue haired puppy, Jackson: a black haired, light brown eyed poet, and Joel: a grey haired, dark blue eyed softy. Joel, yes, Joel as in my brother. I acted like I forgot him. I had got all of their numbers, and as I had just sat down on my bed, I got a text from Nathan.

(A/N: N is Nathan A Is Annabelle. :3)

N: Hey, cutie. C: XxX

A: Hi, Nate. Cx

N: I, uh, was wondering if you'd like to come over? XxX

A: Yeah sure. Just let me get dressed into something more comfortable. C:

N: Woah, babe, slow down.XxX

A: NOT THAT KIND OF COMFERTABLE! XD

N: Yeah, yeah. See you soon. C: XxX

A: Byes. C:

After I had gotten dressed in my comfy close, I walked to Nathan's house. When I arrived, he dragged me in and kissed me. This kiss held so much passion. I kissed back, loving how much love it held. After minutes of kissing, he pulled away. “Be mine." He smiled. I nodded and we watched some movies, cuddling and kissing more than watching them. When it was time to leave he grabbed my hips. “A goodnight kiss?" He smirked. I quickly pecked his cheek then tried to get away from his grip. “A real ooooonnnnee." He whined, making me giggle. I kissed him and then walked out the door, closing it behind me. I was crossing the street, only to be hit by a force that was to huge to be human. I then blacked out.

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

Waking up, I saw I was in a white room. I rubbed my head, a pain growing larger by the second. 'Where the hell am I?', ' Heaven.' I looked around. No one. 'Who's there?' No answer. Then, all of a sudden, a hole appeared in the whiteness. I braced myself for the fall. I felt my newly found wings turning to grey ash, my legs bending, getting ready to fall. 'A sinner, child.' This man spoke, so low it was a bitter growl. 'That's all you'll ever be..When you come to good terms with this fact....I'll be waiting.' Then, I hit cement and blacked out.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I woke up again, this time, in a hospital. “Wh-Wha...?" I looked around and saw Louis, Eleanor, Nathan, and the rest of the guys. “SHE'S AWAKE!" Nathan yelled, running towards me. I looked at him and smiled. “Princess, are you okay?" He asked, tears in his eyes. I nodded my head slowly. “I'm fine." I croaked, smiling softly. “My poor baby girl." Eleanor cried. She wrapped me in a hug, making sure not to squeeze too tight. I hugged back tightly, showing her I'm fine. I looked over to Louis, he was crying his eyes out. “C'mon, dad. You're being a wimp." I laughed. “Don't you EVER scare me like that again." He said, hugging me tightly. I giggled and hugged him back. “Anna, what happened?" Said Harry. The first time I noticed he was here. I started explaining it all, them gasping at the hitting part. “It's all my fault." I looked over to Nathan. “No it's not, Nate." I sighed. “It is! I should've walked you home!" I jumped at his tone. “I knew something was going to happen, I knew it!" He punched the wall, making a hole in it. I gasped. “N-Nate..." He looked at me in shock. “I'm s-sorry." Then he ran out of the door. Justin ran out and got him. “Anna," Joel started. “I'm sorry about everything I did in the orphanage,"

He cried. “And..I'm sorry I couldn't protect you." I took a minute. “I forgive you..." He grinned. “But I don't want you in my life. You hit me, I don't accept that. Especially from family." I breathed, taking my time. “You can leave now." I looked up at hid tear streaked face right before he left. After he left, I felt kind of guilty. I didn't WANT my brother not in my life, I mean, he's my brother. But, things happen. 'Especially to the sinners, my dear.'

--------------------------------------------

Hey, guys. This update is a huge hint to what'll happen. I just hope I didn't make it to..Noticeable. X3

Until next time, lovelies. Bye. Xxx

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

166K 8.1K 53
Four siblings, two elder brothers and two younger sisters living with their rich parents!! Get ready to enter the life of these siblings and their fa...
2.3M 117K 65
↳ ❝ [ INSANITY ] ❞ ━ yandere alastor x fem! reader β”• 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐑𝐒𝐜𝐑, (y/n) dies and for some strange reason, reincarnates as a ...
135K 6.2K 26
Desperate for money to pay off your debts, you sign up for a program that allows you to sell your blood to vampires. At first, everything is fine, an...
148K 5.3K 88
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...