Not giving up.

Louis' P.O.V.

She hasn't been back in hours... Where in the bloody hell could she be? “Boys, do you think she could be in trouble? I mean.. She's been gone for hours.." Niall trailed, frowning. I shook my head, pushing the awful idea back. “No, she's fine.. I can sense it." Zayn said, smirking because he's the only one that can sense her safety. “Shut up, Zayn." Liam muttered, narrowing his eyes at him. That only made Zayn's smirk bigger. The cocky twat. We were all indulged into a heavy conversation, until an angelic girl walked in. We all smiled brightly at her, Zayn's the biggest. I glared over towards Zayn, despising her decision of us. “Well, look who's back." Niall grinned, standing up for a hug. She chuckled and embraced the blonde, love-struck boy. “Missed me?" She smirked, looking at us all with those beautiful, big eyes of hers. “Very much, love." I smiled, my heart pounding. Love does this to a person, I smiled inwardly, seeing her smirk get bigger. “I missed you like crazy, angel. I sensed you, and it only made me miss you even more than possible." Zayn pouted, hugging her while snuggling his head into her neck. I growled, earning a sly smirk from Zayn, and a confused face from Anna. “I love you, boo." Zayn smiled, kissing her cheek. I watched as she chuckled, pinching his cheeks. I was aching to just rip his throat out. I immediately snapped, along with the others, when he pecked her lips. Her eyes went wide, a blush creeping on her cheeks. I growled, springing up, and tackled Zayn to the ground. Surprisingly, the others stayed calm, watching us throw punches at each other. Anna groaned, whistling a wolf whistle. We stopped fighting to clutch our aching ear drums, a long with the other boys. “Gah, fighting? Really? It was a peck, not like we were full on doing frickle frackle." She growled, pulling me and Zayn up harshly. “I-I.. Sorry?" I stuttered, she's quite terrifying angry. Her eyes go a gold with red and icy blue sparks. She's, honestly, the only thing I'm scared of. “Whatever. Imbeciles, all of you." She mumbled, walking to the kitchen door. “Hey!" Liam frowned, crossing his arms. “Except Liam. Because he's Liam, and Liam is he." She stated, entering the kitchen. Liam blushed, obviously pleased with her words. “Holy.. She's the scariest thing ever.." Harry muttered, eyes wide with surprise. Niall shrugged, entering the kitchen. “I WANT PIZZAAAA!!" I heard Niall complain, to Bell, most likely. I heard her soft laughter, making me melt instantly. “Alright, bottomless pit." She replied, entering the living room once again. “Hey, can I get fourteen pepperoni, eight cheese, and twelve cheese breads please?" Her soft, humbling voice spoke to the other person on the line. “Thank you... Alright, got it. Bye." She retreated up the stairs, but I pulled her back down by her waist. “I'll pay." I chuckled, handing her fifty dollars. “Uhm.. Okay." She, reluctantly, agreed, taking the money. We waited a solid fifteen minutes before the pizza was here. That was fast.. Anna opened the door to a young boy, immediately gawking at her. She smiled politely, obviously showing how nice she is. “Uh-Uhm.. 48.50, beautiful." He smirked, over confident. “Here, keep the change." She smiled, handing him the money. She's so sweet, it's adorable. “Hey, uhm c-can I get your number?" He blushed, looking down. “O-oh.. Sorry, I'm not the girl for you." She smiled politely, shutting the door. The lads and I laughed at her wide eyes. This is going to be a long fight, I'm not going to give up.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

HEY! Guess who's back. No, don't guess, it's me. TA-DA!! Okay, so.. I dunno what to say.. Uh, THANKS FOR THE READS!! Oh, and I Love You. :3