Afraid is an understatement

“Bloody hell." I hissed, scratching at the sides of my head, covering my ears, just trying to get rid of that horrid voice. “Language, Anna." Louis frowned upon me, I didn't care. I felt this force take over me as I was trapped to the back of my well being. “Leave me alone, you old, filthy, idiot." I DIDN'T SAY THAT! “Annabelle!" Eleanor gasped. “Shut up, ya old hag." 'I' said. I gasped myself, getting a hold of myself. “Mum, dad, he's inside of me." I said, eyes wide. “Who?" Louis fumed. I was fighting with myself, and I was losing. I grumbled and tried to stay in contact. “The devil." I grinned. “You bloody idiot, shut the hell up!" I screamed at myself. “HELP ME!" I shrieked. Louis came and started panicking. “Oh my god." Eleanor gasped as she saw me taking over myself. Then..It was over. I won. I sighed, grabbing onto the bed sides. I was shaking everywhere, not sure of what happened. Then..I blacked out.

Louis P.O.V. (A/N: SUPRISE MUTHAF$CKA!)

I thruster my hand into my hair, shaking rapidly. I just witnessed my baby girl getting possessed, and winning. “I can't do this anymore..We have to take her back." Eleanor said. I looked at her, surprise and fury evident in my, now, dark blue eyes. “No. I'm not giving up on her. Why is it that you give up? On everything! I've given up enough for you, I'm tired of your arse telling me what I can and cannot do. I've given up so much..I'm not even me anymore. You can give up, Eleanor. Just know, I won't be sticking by you through this one." My voice was calm, as it always is when I'm angry. Harry says I seem horrific when it happens. I looked from Eleanor to my little girl, my little 15 year old girl. My eyes teared at the sight of her: pale lips, pale skin, her hair losing its dark color. She looked like a ghost. Eleanor left, I didn't really care, honestly. She's made me give up so many things, just for her liking. I despised that in her, she was beautiful, no doubt, but she was far from perfect. “It's just you and me, Anna." I whispered into my poor little girls ear. “I won't let any one, nor thing, hurt you. You're daddy's little princess, but you're also daddy's little problem." I chuckled to myself, then my face went hard again. “I'm going to fix you. No matter what. All problems can be solved, I'll take all of those insecurities, those self indulged depressing thoughts. I'll make you not afraid." I sat in a chair that was beside her bed. I really need her now. She's the only thing I've got, besides the boys. But..She's my little girl. Nothing will change this little perfection of a problem, except me. She's daddy's little sinner.

Anna's P.O.V.

I woke up to see Louis staring at me intently. I looked back, wondering what he could be thinking. His hair was a mess, his lips were chapped, his eyes had the darkest of circles under them, and he wore a deep frown. I decided to poke his forehead to see if I'd get a response. I leaned over, and just as my finger made contact with his forehead, he turned his chin up and bit my finger lightly. I giggled and looked at him. “Why we're you staring at me?" I tilted my head to the side a bit in confusion. “I was thinking about things. Eleanor left me..I couldn't be happier." He chuckled. I stared at him wide eyed. “She left?" I spoke softly. “It was because of me..Wasn't it?" I spoke, fiddling with my fingers. After no answer I looked up. “It was because of me, wasn't it." I spoke louder, no answer. “WASN'T IT!" I screamed, eyes brimming with tears. “Tell me! Tell me how I drove her away! How I'm doing the same to you." I whispered the last bit. “You're not driving me away, Annabelle." He frowned. I shook my head in disbelief. I did, I know I did. Why won't he tell me? I sighed, thrusting a shaky hand through my tangled locks. I got up carefully, walking to the door. Just before I opened it I said, “I'm going to get food, if I come back, and you're still here, I'll voice you." Then I slammed the door shut. I have a right for him to tell me. He has no right to not tell me. I stomped into the kitchen, grabbing Nutella, Peanut butter, bread, crackers, and a spoon. I walked back to my room,not caring if he was there or not. I've had people leave me in hospitals before. I caught a glimpse of a memory of my so called parents. They left me in the hospital as a kid because they thought I'd die. I had a rare blood disease that only infants could get, they said I'd make it if I went through surgery, my parents put me in the surgical room, then they left. I had no one..I have no one. I gulped down the lump in my throat that made its way there, and opened the door. He was still there, waiting for my return. The exact same spot, the exact same position. “Hey, babygirl." He smiled brightly. “Hey, Lou." I smiled warmly back, he actually stayed. I sat on my bed and spread Nutella and Peanut butter on a price of bread, handing it to him. He took it and placed another on top. I thought he'd leave, but, here I am, eating Nutella and Peanut butter sandwiches with him. “I love you, princess." He smiled. “I love food too, Lou." I grinned, he chuckled and shook his head.

This is my dad everyone. It felt nice to have someone there. I felt loved.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey, lovelies. Don't kill me for breaking up Lou and Ellie, I love them together. I just needed to bring them ( Anna and Lou) closer.

Bye, for now, lovelies. <3