I'm In The Naruto World

Oleh LightWolf46

It was a normal day for me, I get up, get ready for school, grab a quick breakfast, run to to school, get bac... Lebih Banyak

I'm In The Naruto World
Naruto
Teams
The Bell Test
The Land Of Waves
Training and Life
Chunin Written Test
Forest of Death
The Festival
Searching
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Untitled Story Part
He Comes Back
Gaara
Naruto the Nine Tailed Jinchuriki
Sora
Shit
A Death of Someone Close
What the hell
The six tails
Pain and Danzo
I'm a Jinchuriki? Since When?
Damn it Naruto
War Part 1
War Part 2
Aftermaths
My Travels Part 1
My Travels Part 2
Chapter 33

Attack on the Leaf

1.1K 37 4
Oleh LightWolf46

-1 Month Later-

Naruto's POV

"Ah I'm gonna be late." I yell as I run through town.

Konohomaru trys helping me but I end up being chased by bulls and I run into the Arena as I freak out. I start yelling and Shikamaru tells me to shut up and I don't see Sora or Sasuke.

"Hey where's Sasuke and Sora?" I ask him.

"Don't know. I was supposed to fight that Dosu guy." Shikamaru says to me.

"Quiet down." Our new procter says to us.

Sora's POV

"IDIOTS WE ARE GONNA BE LATE." I yell waking them up.

"We have some time don't worry." Sasuke says to me.

"Its almost ten. We missed the first and second match maybe even the third one." I say to them.

They fall out of their tree's and we grab our stuff and we stand back to back I guess and we teleport to the center of the arena.

I cross my arms with a smirk.

"They aren't late are they?" Kaka-Baka asks nervously.

"They were about to be disqualified. But you made it at the last second." Our new procter says to him.

"Baka." I say to Kaka-Baka and I hit him upside the head. "Seriously what's with you and making everything last second." I say to him and he laughs nervously.

"Ok Sora your match is first, your fighting against Shino since Kankuro forfeited." The procter says to me.

"Sora hold back." Kaka-Baka says as he walks past and Sasuke smirks.

"Don't go losing to bugs Sora." He says to me.

"I won't just don't lose against Gaara." I say to him with a smirk and he walks up the stairs to where he needs to be.

I sigh and I get ready. I just stand in my normal position as the procter announces to start fighting.

"First." I mutter and I brush off Shino's bug off my shoulder, surprising him. "Second." I tie my hair up. "Third." I smirk as he sends a few swarms of bugs towards me.

I jump over the bugs and Shino and I kick him from behind, sending him into the wall. But he turns to bugs.

"Shit." I move out of the way and I jump up on the side of the wall. "The hell, where is he." I say quietly.

"Behind you." Naruto yells.

"Crap." I get kick to the bottom of the arena and Shino jumps down to me. "Idiot." I mutter and I do some one handed hand signs and I preform the substitution jutsu and I sit in a tree.

"Ok Shino is strong I'll give him that, but he's weak in Tai Jutsu and relies on his bugs to much. The Aubrume clan is supposed to be skilled in Tai Jutsu, he can't beat me with bugs. So." I say quietly and I see him widen his eyes behind his glasses and I smirk.

I jump down and I flick his bug off my shoulder. "Ok Shino why don't we do this fair. You can use your bugs and I can use my katana." I say to him with a smirk.

"No, Tai Jutsu only." He says to me a bit angry.

"Four." I say quietly and he runs at me aiming a punch but I dodge and kick him into a tree. "Five."

"Why are you counting, you should be paying attention." He says to me aiming a kick.

"Six." I jump over and I punch him into the wall.

We start fight for real as I count and I knock him out after a few minutes. "Twelve." I say quietly.

"Tweleve?" The procter asks.

"That's the amount of hits I got on him before I knocked him out. I got him surprised when I brushed off the first bug at the beginning of the match. That was strike one to a mental hit. For the second one I annoyed him when I had put my hair up. Another mental hit . The third hit, I knew he was gonna send a few swarms of bugs at me so I took the chance of that opening to hit him from behind and I jumped up onto the wall after he turned to bugs. Granted I didn't know he was gonna do that so he surprised me. I felt his chakra behind me and I let him kick me to the ground so I could use the substitution jutsu so I could asses him. See I knew a bug was listening in to my assessment and I took that chance for a mental hit surprising him. That was the third hit Physical and Mental. The fourth hit, I was able to make him lose his cool and do a tai jutsu fight against me ending with him losing, that was a physical and mental hit. The rest of the hits were Physical and mental. Angering him every time I hit him ending with him losing all his cool and doing rash hits. That gave me an opening to knock him out and win the match." I explain and everyone just stares at me with wide eyes.

"Good job Sora." I hear Kaka-Baks say from his place in the crowd.

I smile at them. "Didn't think a girl like me would be able to plan that out did ya." I say to them and I hear Shikamaru chuckle.

"I know not to underestimate you now. You clearly have gotten stronger." Shikamaru says.

"She was holding back to." Sasuke says with a smirk. "That was one-tenth of what she could probably do."

Everyone but me Kaka-Baka, Sasuke, and Gramps pales.

"She's a true Kimiki." Gramps says.

"Well then the winner of this fight is Sora Kimiki." The procter yells so everyone can hear.

"GO BIG SISTER." Umi yells next to Asuma.

I smile and I walk up the steps and I walk to where I'm supposed to go and I watch Sasuke's match and I hear a scream from that ball of sand.

"BLOOD. ITS MY BLOOD." Gaara yells.

I freeze. "Holy hell. I just figured out what the hell was wrong with them." I mutter and I run to Gramps but I get stopped by a barrier. "Damn it." I punch it with chakra in my fist and I create a hole for me to get in and I run over to Gramps and I see him talking to that thing from the Forest of Death.

"Orochimaru, why are you here?" Gramps asks.

"Gramps, this is the thing that attacked me and my team in the forest." I say to him.

"Sora why are you here? You should be helping the others." Gramps says to me.

"Don't you think I know that? I came here to tell you what was bugging me about the Sand and Sound village and this happened before I could even say they were planning to attack us." I say to him.

"Go help the others, I'll be fine here." Gramps says to me.

I glance at him with the corner of my eye. "Fine. But you better come out of this alive." I say to him and I run back out through the hole I made and I jump across the roofs of the arena and I see Asuma taking Umi to the Academy and I run to the academy to see Iruka ushering the children to the Hokage moutain and I help him.

"Sora, what's going on?" Iruka asks as we watch the children sit in place.

"The Sound and Sand village betrayed us and are attacking." I say to him quietly so the kids won't hear. "Orochimaru is leading the attack. I don't know how they got the Sand involved though but I'm guessing he offered them power." I say to him.

"I see." Anko says behind me.

"I should go and help everyone else." I say to them.

"What should we do first Sora?" Anko asks me.

"Why ask me?" I ask her.

"Your the calmest out of everyone. You are able to think rashonaly at the moment." Iruka says to me.

"Ok. Iruka you and your team stay here with the academy students. They are the next generation of the leaf. Anko you and your team help the right side if the village. I'll take the left." I say to them.

"Hai." They say and me and Anko and her team run into the village.

I help everyone I can and I run into the forest after a few people and I run into Shikamaru and Asuma.

"Sora? Where have you been?" Asuma asks me.

"Seriously? I've been all around the left side of the village helping the village people get to safety and helping the ninja of our village with the Sound and Sand village betrayal." I say to him.

"Why aren't you helping the genin of your year?" Asuma asks me.

I look around for a second. "Where are the guys I was chasing?" I ask him.

"Shikamaru took care of them." Asuma says to me.

I nod then I hear a growl. I freeze. "Don't let that be zombies." Say quietly.

Asuma chuckles. "It wasn't Zombies. But you should go help Naruto and the others." Asuma says to me.

I glance at him. "Will you two be ok? I can always stay here and-"

"We'll be fine now go." Asuma says to me.

"Alright then." I say to him and I run towards the direction of two large chakra's and I make it there a few minutes later and a dog jumps at my face.

"Who are you. What do you want." He barks at me.

"I'm being attacked by a dog who has no manners." I mutter and I pull him off me by his scruff and I stare at him with annoyance. "I'm here to help Sasuke, Naruto, and Sakura." I say to him.

He calms down.

I huff and I drop him on the branch and I jump over to Sasuke. "I thought I told you not to lose to Gaara." I say to him annoyed.

"Sorry, stupid mark is acting up." He mutters trying to sit up.

I sigh and I lean him against the trunk of the tree. "Why do I bother again?" I ask.

"Because were a team and friends." Sasuke says with a smirk.

I roll my eyes. "The Sand and Sound village are attacking the village. I tried my best to help the left side of the village. If I had healing Nin-Jutsu I would have been able to help more, but I don't. I was able to save and get most of the villagers to safety and I helped as many Leaf Ninja as I could before I ran off after a few intruders to find out Shikamaru and Asuma took care of them. Then I came here under Asuma's order." I say to him.

"What about Kakashi-Sensei and the Hokage and everyone else that was in the arena?" Sasuke asks me.

"Sensei is currently fighting off the Sound Ninja in the Arena with Guy. Gramps last I checked is fighting Orochimaru, the guy who gave you that curse mark that I tried to remove from you. The Sand and Sound ninja aren't going after any of the villagers or the ninja that were put under that sleep Gen-Jutsu." I say to him.

"Shouldn't you be helping the Hokage then?" Sasuke asks.

"I wanted to but he told me to help the village as much as possible." I say to him.

"What about your little sister Umi?" Sasuke asks.

"Safe with all the other academy students. I have Iruka-Sensei and his team guarding them so they don't get hurt. Anko and her team are on the right side of the village helping as many as possible." I say to him.

"Get Sakura out of Gaara's Sand hand thing." Sasuke says to me and manages to point to her.

"Seriously pinky." I mutter and I jump to that tree and I dodge Gaara's sand attacks that he aims at me. "What the hell."

I growl and I pull out my katana and Sasuke nods. I slice off the sand that was surround Sakura and I catch her before she plummets to the ground and I jump back over to Sasuke and I set her next to him.

"Why next to me?" Sasuke asks me.

"Because, she clearly can't fight at the moment. She's unconscious and injured. She was being crushed." I say to him. "Plus I'm gonna help Naruto." I say to him. "Who else is gonna protect her?" I ask him.

"Your lucky I like her." Sasuke says to me.

"I won't tell her I promise." I say to him and he nods. I jump onto a giant 9 Tailed foxes head.

"Who is she and why is she on our head?" I hear a irritated male voice say.

"Sora, get off my head." Naruto says.

"Oops sorry Naruto." I jump onto Shukaku's head. "Hey Shukakau, you know my clan doesn't really like you right? You should know why to after all you were the one who basically took out half our population back when the clan was bigger than the Uchiha and Hyuga's." I say and I hit him on the head with the back of my sword.

"SORA DON'T STAND ON THE ENEMYS HEAD." Naruto yells.

"Why not? I mean he can't do anything. If he tries to attack I can easily dodge and he will hit himself. Gaara is asleep and I have a bone to pick with the tailed beast." I say to him. "And your tailed beast and a lot of people." I say to him.

"Are you done talking brat?" Shukaku asks.

"Not really no." I say to him.

"Why are you so heavy. You feel like 4 tons of metal." Shukaku says to me.

I can see Sasuke smirk.

I grin. "Wanna find out why?" I ask him and I take my jacket off and I drop it on his head and he falls on his face out of surprise and I fall to the ground and I land on my ass. "Oww. That was unexpected." I mutter.

"You mean to say that small jacket has 4 tons of metal in it?" The irritated voice from earlier asks.

"No it has 16 tons of metal weight. Its 4 weights with 4 tons in each." I say to him. "Its a lot heavier than it looks." I say to them. "Not even Kakashi-Sensei could hold it after I added more weight to it."

Everyone but Sasuke and Sakura pale. Sakura is unconscious so she can't do anything.

"Meh, can I have my jacket back before any of my fan-boys notice me with out it?" I ask the giant Sand Beast.

"Get it off me." Shukaku orders grumpily.

I roll my eyes and I jump on his head and I grab my jacket and I put it back on.

"Hey Sora, I know this is irrelevant but why do you wear that one earring?" Naruto asks.

"Not the point Naruto." I say to him and I punch Gaara but he doesn't wake up. "The hell, my punch wakes anyone up or puts anyone to sleep." I mutter.

"Sora, your punches only do destruction." Sasuke says to me.

"Oh right." I nod and I punch Shukaku in the head and he fall and I cling onto his ear with one hand as I do hand signs with the other. "Kimiki Jutsu: Pin." I say quietly and I put my feet on Shukaku's head and I stand there firmly.

"Brat, get off my head. This is why I killed half your clan. They were annoying and they stood on my head." Shukaku growls.

I shrug. "Not my problem." I say and I punch him again and he falls on his face and I continue punching him every time he gets up.

"Stop doing that, its annoying." Shukaku growls.

"And being annoying is what I can do best." I say and I punch him again.

"Sora, I have it from here." Naruto says to me.

"Alright then." I release my Jutsu and I jump onto the fox head and I sit there out of breath. "That was to much chakra wasted on a dumb beast." I mutter.

"Sora, why are you sitting on my head?" Naruto asks.

"Your in a fox form and this form is actually really fuzzy and soft." I say to him.

"Really?" Naruto asks.

"Sora, pay attention." Sasuke says.

"Oh right." I jump off Naruto's head and I land on the branch that Sasuke is on. "Is Sakura awake yet?" I ask him.

"No." Sasuke says to me.

"Damn I can't preform that Jutsu with out a second partner. Your obviously unable to move and Naruto is busy. Sakura is knocked out so I can't perform it." I mutter.

"You can't use that Jutsu anyway. You don't have a lot of chakra left." Sasuke says to me.

"Right, I have to keep that in mind if I continue fighting." I mutter. "I will just use normal Tai Jutsu and my katana if I have to continue fighting." I say to him glancing at him through the corner of my eye.

"Keep your attacks different so your enemy can't read you. That's what Sensei told us." Sasuke says to me.

"Yeah I know." I mutter.

I see Naruto head but Gaara to wake him up and they fall to the ground.

"What the hell?" I say and I jump down after Naruto talks to him and Gaara and his siblings leave. "Your such a pain Naruto. Seriously using up most of your chakra on a fight? You could kill yourself." I say as I help him up and I put his arm over my shoulder and I jump up to Sasuke and Sakura and I see Sakura awake.

"Hey Sasuke can you stand or do I have to help you as well?" I ask him.

"I can't get up." He says to me.

"Deactivate your Sharigan." I say as I help him up.

He deactivates it and all four of us walk to the hospital.

"Hey Nurse take care of these losers. I have to check something." I say to her.

"We can't. We don't have anything to treat wounds with at the moment." The nurse says to me.

I groan. "And this is why I don't do hospitals." I mutter and I walk out with the others and the others finally can stand on their own.

"Are you gonna go check on the Hokage?" Sakura asks.

"Yeah." I say quietly and I jump onto the roof tops and I start running towards the arena. "You better be ok Gramps." I mutter.

I make it to the arena and I jump across the roof tops and I see a crowd and they surround something.

I push past them and I see Gramps.

"Sora." Kaka-Baka says.

"Is he?" I ask.

Kaka-Baka nods.

"N-no." I step back and I cover my mouth.

"Sora?" Shikamaru asks.

A few tears slip. "No." I say quietly. "He couldn't have kicked the bucket that easily." I say silently as a few more tears slip.

"She's crying?" Ten-Ten says.

I try wiping my tears away. "Its not working why aren't these tears going away? Why am I crying? I don't cry so why am I?" I ask quietly as more tears fall down my face.

"Its because you cared about him. You thought of him as family and he died. Its only natural to cry." Asuma says to me.

"But I don't cry. I haven't cried in years. The only sadness I'm supposed to show is the color of my eyes." I mutter as I wipe more tears.

Everyone falls silent as they watch me cry.

"Everyone has to cry at some point Sora." Kaka-Baka says to me.

"Big Sister?" I hear a voice behind me say.

I silently gasp and I turn around. "Umi, shouldn't you be with the other students?" I ask her.

"I snuck out, I wanted to see what was going on." Umi says to me and she pushes past me.

"Oh no." Me and Asuma say quietly.

"Gramps? Why isn't he moving. Big Sister why isn't Gramps moving?" She asks me.

A lump jumps up in my throat. "He's just sleeping. He will be sleeping for a long time." I say to her.

"He's dead?" Umi asks.

I nod and she runs over to me and she starts crying into my stomach.

"Sora, you and Umi head home." Kaka-Baka says to me.

"I can't the apartment building was crushed." I say to him. "I was gonna get a bigger place soon anyway." I shrug.

"Big Sister can we go over to Big Brother Asuma's to stay for a while?" Umi asks me.

I look at Asuma and he nods. "Ok."

"Come on." Asuma says to us.

I nod. "Umi you go with him. I'll be there in a bit." I say to her and she nods and leaves with Asuma. "I need some time alone to think." I say to everyone and I jump across the roof tops and I jump down and I run into the forest and I run to the cliff and I stand there out of breath and I take my jacket off and I place it on the ground and it creates a dent and I sit down and I stare blankly at the forest in front of me.

I sit there for a few minutes before I hear some rustling and I throw a kunai at the rustling and I feel a thud on the ground. "Reveal yourself."

"I'm just here because of orders." An ANBU guy says to me as he walks out.

"I thought I said I wanted time alone. Or did whoever gave you those orders not hear correctly." I say to the male ANBU.

"He heard you. But he thought it was best to not leave you alone for too long." The ANBU says to me.

"I like being alone. I've always been alone so this is no different then how I felt for 13 years." I say to him.

"But you aren't alone. You have your team, your little sister, everyone from your graduating year, Asuma, Kurenai, Guy, Lee, Neji, Ten-Ten, and Kakashi." The ANBU says to me.

I sigh and I stand up and I pick my coat up. "What's your name?" I ask him.

"You can call me Yamato."

I nod and I put my coat back on. "Well Yamato, see ya." I walk into the forest and I jump into the tree's and I stop at one out of breath and I sit down. I hug my knee's to my chest and I start sobbing quietly.

After a while I feel a hand on my shoulder and I turn around and I hug the person while crying my eyes out.

I stop after a while and I sit back and look away. "S-Sorry." I mutter. "Why are you here anyways Shikamaru?" I ask.

"I just came to check up on you. Your so troublesome." He says to me scratching the back of his head.

I roll my eyes a little and I sit in front of him. "I should go check on Umi." I say getting up.

"I'll come with you." Shikamaru says to me as I help him up.

"Fine." I jump down and I start running to Asuma's with Shikamaru behind me.

We get there a few minutes and I stand at the door panting.

"I've hit my limit on over using my chakra." I mutter and I knock on the door.

Asuma opens the door and lets us in.

"How's Umi?" I ask him.

"She's asleep in her room." Asuma says to me.

"She's handling this better then me then." I mutter and we walk to the living room and we sit down.

"Both your chakra levels are low. Shikamaru I get but Sora?" Asuma says to us.

"I punched Shukaku the one tailed beast for a while because of something he did to when my clan first originated. On top of that I battled Shino while using a bit of chakra there and I help the entire left side of the village as much as possible." I say to him. "I've over used my chakra today."

"You two get some rest. I'll wake you up when its dinner time." Asuma says to us.

We nod and Shikamaru moves to the other couch and we fall asleep.
__________________________

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

47.3K 2.1K 47
After the Fourth Shinobi War was over, Tenten could finally mourn the loss of her lover and teammate, Neji. When a strange woman approaches her one d...
8.2K 393 34
Soooo Haii! Yeah... Not very good at descriptions! Basically this story is based on me and my friend and our love for all things naruto! Yeah, yeah...
167K 2.1K 28
Disclaimer: I don't own naruto or anything surrounding it, It all own by Kishimoto . If I could change anything in Naruto, it would be the war arc ex...
19.5K 330 6
Disclaimer: I do not own Naruto, any characters from Naruto, any other anime's referenced along with their respective characters. [THIS BOOK IS ON SE...