Just One More Yesterday

By Beautiful-Spirit

Arianna has had a horrible past and somehow is trying to change it to become better than it's been. This is d... More

Chapter 1-Pilot
Chapter 2- Exchanging Lives
Chapter 3- The Beginning Of The End
Chapter 5- preparing
Chapter 6-testing life
Chapter 7- The Words.
Part 8- final bow

Chapter 4- Backwards Time

19 2 0
By Beautiful-Spirit

The next thing I remember is we were holding hands on the couch and he pushes my hair out of my face. Pete then said," Trust is the key to success."

I said," Not when your dealing with Charlie."

Pete replied," Don't think about him right now. He's not your problem anymore."

I smirked and shook my head," Your such a peace maker. You can't deal with problems when your happy."

He said,"  That's because being happy means your happy and not stressed."

His shaggy black hair started to get into his eyes. He pulled me into his chest as I still was unsure. I couldn't be with Pete. It wasn't right, I had known it. Joe and Ricky were waking up at the moment and had started packing to go away for the night. I was on the verge of going back into the monster Charlie had trained me to be. So when they left that morning I remember that there wasn't anything for me to do but leave Pete alone at my condo. So I went out for the night and found a few campers on the outskirts of town. They were all alone so it's their own fault. They were a couple, about 40. I knew I was going to hell when I died so what's the point anymore of thinking its so wrong to kill a human? I had killed millions before anyway. I showered at a rest stop before heading home, I didn't want Pete to get any urges.

As I was walking home soaking wet, Charlie appeared in front of me. He slowly got closer to me as I was frozen." Your all alone in the middle of the night with the sent of human blood, sounds like old time huh?"

I was getting mad," You don't scare me anymore and you know that."

" I might not scare you, but Pete certainly is scared of me. Your fear now is yourself." Charlie spoke with a sly.

"Where did you find me Charlie?" I said trying to show how lifeless my emotions truly were.

" You think you can hide from me?"

"No, I think that you will leave me alone."

"Well, how wrong would that be? Do you even know me at all?" Charlie smirked as his friends appeared next to him," You have a week until I meet you at your condominium. Then your time's up." Just like that Charlie left. So I left also.

I walked into my condo and saw Pete standing there in the doorway as if he already knew what had happened. I didn't tell him what happened though. I never told him. "What's wrong?" was all Pete said to me as I took my first step into the entry way.

"Nothing..." was all I could take out of my mouth.

The next morning Ricky, Joe and Mike came back as we started doing more intense things to turn Pete back human. Not everyone makes it after doing this, but he seems strong enough. He's so strong Charlie wants him as one of his men.

One afternoon I was just sitting reading a book looking for another thing that we have to do before the change when I heard a knock at the door. I opened it and saw my old friend Jared. He was a vampire who only ate animal blood and somehow has still survived off of that stuff. He was a minister among the Humans which seemed a bit ironic to me. " Hey, what are you doing here?" He was bitten at an older age so he was stuck in a 40 year old body, which is rare to come upon.

"I heard that there's a Young Blood who's trying to become human again, where else would I be?" He said. He was wearing all black and a mafia hat, his signature look. He had all white hair and pretty white skin. I've seen people turn many times and normally their hair turns black and they turn all dead looking, but Jared wasn't like that, he had almost an angel look about him. The only un angelic thing about him was his outfit.

"Your going to help?" I thought for a second and said," wait... where did you find out about this?"

He looked at me bluntly," Charlie told me to help you."

I turned around to make sure that no one else heard that. " Okay but you can't tell anyone that it was Charlie who told you."

Jared walked in all casual and said hi to Joe, Mike and Ricky. Pete seemed territorial. "He's here to help." I whispered into Pete's ear. He nodded uneasily.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

55.1M 1.8M 66
Henley agrees to pretend to date millionaire Bennett Calloway for a fee, falling in love as she wonders - how is he involved in her brother's false c...
764K 20.4K 43
Limited Time SALE: 40% off! Unlock the next part for 3 Coins or the whole story for 30 Coins only until May 5. While moonlighting as a stripper, Emer...
52.5M 1.3M 70
after a prank gone terribly wrong, hayden jones is sent across country to caldwell academy, a school for the bitchy, the dangerous and the rebellious...
2.4M 201K 94
RANKED #1 CUTE #1 COMEDY-ROMANCE #2 YOUNG ADULT #2 BOLLYWOOD #2 LOVE AT FIRST SIGHT #3 PASSION #7 COMEDY-DRAMA #9 LOVE P.S - Do let me know if you...