Nightmares of a Broken Winche...

De antonio757

I accredit all original characters to their respective shows. Anyone else is formed by me and are purely fict... Mai multe

Descrpition
Chapter 1: The Truth
Chapter 2: To Beacon Hills we go!
Chapter 3: The Return
Chapter 4: The Truth Revealed
Chapter 5: The New Family
Chapter 6: Redemption
Chapter 7: The Road Home
Chapter 8: Dangerous Alliance
Chapter 9: Reunited Once Again
Chapter 10: The Demon and the Savior
Chapter 11: Hospital Hostility
Chapter 12: War is coming to Stiles Stilinski
Chapter 13: The Great Escape
Chapter 14: Dreams and Nightmares
Chapter 15: Operation Sleepy Town
Chapter 16: The Fight for Beacon Hills
Chapter 17: The Curse and the Gift
Chapter 19: The Wayward Son
Chapter 20: To Be, or Not to Be?
Chapter 21: An Old Story to close and a New Story to be told
Eqilogue
Author's Note
Book Trailer!!!
*Important Announcement*

Chapter 18: Turn of the Tides

935 37 5
De antonio757

"Are you done with my spell yet," the man asked as he strolled into Regina's office like he actually owned the place. Rumplestiltskin rolled his eyes and continued to pour down a green liquid into a small flask held by Mary Winchester. In all honesty, he didn't think he would've liked being in her presence, but she was rather tolerable. For one, she was quiet and kept to herself, and she didn't bother to make conversation as much as they continued to work. It was like this for the past four days and quite frankly, she has helped with gathering ingredients and following instructions when it came to incantations and potions.

"Well, I need an answer, dog," the man exclaimed as he slapped Rumple in the face, and it was a hard slap indeed. The Dark One growled a bit and turned to the smirking man. With a scowl, Rumple wiped off the blood from his chin.

"Can't you leave just leave us alone to do your stupid spell," Mary questioned with venom in her voice. The man only smirked at as he winked.

"Hello, Mary," the Winchester shivered as she slowly turned around to see the last being she wanted to see right now. Lucifer leaned against the door frame with a cheesy grin on his annoying face. She glared at him with pure hatred and anger.

"Oh, come on Mary, no hard feelings right? I mean I only tortured you for like a month, and look at you now! You're working with the Dark One to finish our master plan."

Rumple smirked like the monstrous being, "Since when did the Devil decide to work with some abomination?"

The mystery man laughed out loud, "Abomination? Is that what I am now? Need must I tell you that there is an actual abomination out there."

Lucifer turned to him with an angry glare, whereas Rumple was lost. Lucifer spoke, "Says the man who threatened the lives of children for his own desires."

The man rolled his eyes and spoke, "It doesn't matter, just continue with your work, otherwise Belle and Gideon won't be the only ones in danger."

Rumple looked to see the man point towards the boy who was currently resting on the couch with bruises on his face. Mary glanced cautiously as the man gripped the boy's arm. The innocent whimpered a bit but didn't open his eyes as he continued to rest.

"Don't hurt him," Mary growled as she neared the boy. Before she could comfort the boy, the man grabbed her by the neck and choked her. Mary gasped and breathed unevenly as he continued to clutch her even harder.

"Kill her! Kill her! Kill her," Lucifer cheered as he pumped his fists in the air like a football fan trying to support his favorite team. The man puckered his lower lips in thought, he looked at Mary up and down in disgust and shrugged. Then he threw her towards one of the black marble columns in the office. Mary yelped as her back made contact with it. Lucifer cheered excitingly as Mary struggled to get up from the floor. She groaned and coughed as she pulled herself up and glanced back at Lucifer in hatred. The Devil only grinned as his eyes flared a dark red. The mystery man strolled towards Rumple who was watching all the fighting going down. The man rolled his eyes and spoke, "Look, if this spell isn't finished anytime soon, you can forget about financial aid for your son."

Rumple glared evilly at him, and if he could rip out the man's heart and crush it, he would've done it in a heartbeat. However, he couldn't even conjure his dagger, which he had hidden with extreme caution.

"What, dog? You want to kill me? Kill me! If you can that is," the man chuckled. Rumple didn't respond.

"I thought so. Come Lucifer, we must speak in private," the man proclaimed as he raised his hand. They both disappeared in clouds of dark grey smoke. Mary stood up and slowly walked towards the table containing the vials of potions. Mary asked, "So what do we do? This man and Lucifer are working together! I don't think the world is going to survive what these two are planning!"

"Trust me, the world won't even see it coming," Rumple answered grimly. Mary's eyes widened, "What do you mean?"

Rumple turned to her with a small frown in his face. "At first I didn't understand what this spell was, not at first that is. With these ancient runes, it was difficult to understand, but when I saw that it was a hybrid spell that was merged with one another spell I had used before, I put two and two together and figured it out."

Mary gulped, "What spell was it?"

Rumple answered, "Storybrooke's magic doesn't belong here, the curse never belonged here but now it has settled. The thing is, I brought magic into this world.."

Mary groaned a little, but asked with worry, "So this spell requires the magic you created?"

Rumple smirked, "Trust me, you don't want to know."

Mary huffed and raised her arms, "So what are we gonna do? We can't just finish this stupid spell and let them get away with it!"

Rumple walked towards the fireplace in the office and stared at it as the fire crackled and burned. Mary groaned and strolled up to him in impatience. Mary demanded, "Tell me! What are we gonna do about this?"

Rumple was quiet as he continued to look down at the fire. "Worry not Mary, I'm not going to allow this man to get what he wants. In order to do that, I must to tell the heroes what they need to know."

Mary rolled her eyes and rubbed her forehead, "And how are you gonna do that?"

Rumple smirked, "Be sending them, and your boys, a special message."

With a wave of his hand, Rumple caused the fire to burst a little. Even if she didn't know how magic worked in Storybrooke, she could see a crimson cloud forming out of the blue. She asked, "What is that? What are you doing?"

Rumple smirked, "That, dearie, is my message to the Charmings."

Confused as she was, she didn't care how the message would be sent, she just hoped it had found its way to her boys. Mary sighed, "So what now?"

The Dark One turned to her with a small smile, "Now, we wait and hope that they got the message in order to save our home."

***

Stiles snored quietly as Dean drove along the way to the bunker. Stiles had his head resting against the window, sleeping like a baby. The four of them were quiet as they drove home, with the residents of Storybrooke following in the car behind theirs. They had passed through many states, cities, towns. The only stop they made is by a burger restaurant where it smelled like grease, booze, and salty fries.

Dean made sure to check if the heroes were catching up with them, luckily they were. Castiel stared ahead or watched over Stiles as he slept. They were all surrounded by thick trees with shadows being cast by the pale moonlight and the stars above them glittering. Dean didn't have any music on for he didn't want to wake up Stiles. Normally, he didn't care if his music were to bother someone, however, Stiles did just lose his best friend and pack. Thankfully, they somehow came back to life, but even then, Stiles deserved some peace and quiet.

The younger brother wasn't as lucky, for Sam had tried to sleep but he couldn't. But in the spare time, he had looked over at the books the heroes had brought over them from Storybrooke. Over the last three days at Beacon Hills, Sam had a chance to talk with Belle. He actually liked how nice and kind she was. She was in the hallway reading one of the books closely as he passed by with Dean's coffee and meal from the next town over. When they talked, he actually engaged into asking questions about Storybrooke mysteries and magic. He had also volunteered to read the books over for her, seeing that she was still healing from the torture she received from the man after he invaded Storybrooke. So right now, he had held a flashlight with one hand as he held a leather bound book in the other. He read the words carefully to see if there was anything else on these monsters he needed to know. So far, he had heard that they were called the Undesirable, and that they are weak against sunlight or any form of light magic. He was even aware that a person could control them completely with the right spell. So instead of looking into the monsters, he tried to look more into the master, like how they would be control the beasts, what spell was required to control their actions. So far, his research was a dead end. He did however, found some information that proved to be valuable.

"Hey, did you know that the Undesirable were once fairytale creatures, but they were manipulated by a dark and powerful force. According to the book, this dark force originated in, and I quote, 'The Land Without Magic'," Sam mentioned with a small smile, like he would normally do when he had learned something new that seemed interesting. Interesting to him anyway, Dean was not impressed though. Dean only shrugged and rolled his eyes. "Okay, is that really supposed to interest me? Because if it's supposed to, it's not. Although, if you're trying to make me fall asleep and crash my Baby into a tree, then you're doing just fine."

Sam rolled his eyes, "No Dean, Zelena had told me that our world is known by that very name."

Dean looked skeptical, "Really? Have they meet Rowena, well they can't anymore because she's dead but, still. There is magic in this world."

Sam clarified for Dean, "But the magic from their world is a lot stronger, more powerful."

"So," Dean questioned.

"He's not wrong Dean. Henry's book, like I mentioned before, has a lot more power than any other object I have ever encountered," Castiel noted as he leaned forward and gazed between the brothers. Dean sighed, "Okay, tell more about these stupid monsters. You said they were once fairytale creatures. What changed them?"

Sam explained, "Even though it's says that they were destroyed by some kind of evil from our world, the book doesn't specify on what this force was; but it says that if the master had gotten a hold of this power, they could control the creatures."

Sam flipped the rough, sand-like paper with his wet finger. Castiel watched as Sam turned each page after he had licked his finger, and read through the lines. Suddenly he stopped and gazed down into a certain category in the book. Sam's eyes moved as he went down each line to read each word. Then his eyes perked up.

"Wow...," was all he said.

"What," Dean asked as he continued to look down at the road ahead. Sam spoke with surprise, "As it turns out, not just anyone can just control these creatures."

Dean looked at him along with Castiel who furrowed his eyebrows like he did when he was oblivious.

"Care to explain dumbass," Dean exclaimed in annoyance. Sam spoke, "It says that the wielder doesn't just have to harness the dark power that created them."

"But Belle said that anyone with dark magic can control them, didn't she," Castiel mentioned. Sam corrected him, "Well, she didn't read this. As it turns out, only a dual creature can control them with the mysterious force."

"What the hell is a dual creature? What did they do? Can we kill them," Dean turned to Sam with a raised eyebrow. Sam explained, "A Dual Creature is usually something and someone. According to the book, they were these special humans who could travel to the Realms of Stories in a different form, usually an animal or supernatural creature. Their visits in the realms weren't very long but they never wasted a second. Usually these humans could be good or evil, but their actions can affect the lives of the natives of these realms. As for a way to kill them, the book doesn't really say anything."

Dean nodded with his usual glare as he continued to look down the road. "Awesome. So if this guy really is a dual creature, which you said is human in our world, then that means we can kill him just as easily with one, single, freaking bullet. Nothing difficult."

"Yeah, I guess. But I think we need to find out what this guy wants with Storybrooke first. I mean, there has to be reason why he had tried to turn Stiles evil and kidnap a teenager," Sam said. Dean nodded in agreement. The angel agreed too, then suddenly, Castiel sensed a wave of energy pass by him. Castiel looked back at Stiles, who was still snoring away. He tilted his head like a puppy and looked at him up and down.

"Something's different about Stiles," Castiel said. Sam and Dean looked back at him alarmed, especially Dean.

"Different, how? Like the spell he was under the influence of is somehow messing with him," Dean asked in worry. Castiel continued to inspect the power he was feeling from the teenager, it was definitely foreign, but he couldn't pinpoint where it was coming from...but it appeared to linger around and within Stiles himself. Castiel mumbled in disappointment, "It's too hard to point out."

"Nah, nah, nah Cas, you brought this up to us, now you tell us you can't even find out what the hell is happening to him? No Cas, we need an explanation now," Dean demanded with his booming voice. Castiel sighed. He placed a hand on Stiles shoulder, or he tried to at least. His hand was only inches away from where Stiles' shoulder was slowly moving up and down as he snored in his sleep. Castiel had tried to touch him, but he couldn't, it was like he trying to push a cement brick wall.

"He's being protected," was all the angel said.

"By what," asked Sam with concern.

"It's not dark if that's what you mean. It's actually...well it's impossible to determine. What I'm trying to say is that it's not evil, it's not cursed, but it is...broken," Castiel gulped.

"Is there anything you can tell us that actually makes sense," Dean groaned as he continued to drive down the road. Castiel sighed as he hesitated to tell them, but sadly, he answered, "It's of Storybrooke origin."

Sam turned back to Castiel, "Maybe it is the curse he was under, Regina did say he was immune from it now."

Castiel was quiet. He didn't say a thing as looked at Stiles in suspicion. Dean groaned, "How about we talk about this later, we're here."

They looked to see that they were in front of the bunker with the heroes' car behind them. Dean shut the car off and got out to see them parking behind the Impala. David and Emma were the first to walk out of there as they gazed up at the ruins of the building that looked similar to an abandoned warehouse.

"So this your bunker, doesn't look like much," David said with a tired face rub.

"It's awesome," Henry cheered as he ran out of there. Dean smirked at Henry's childish behavior. He walked up to Stiles' window and knocked, "Come on kid, wake up. No more beauty sleep. You can do that once Storybrooke is safe and sound."

Regina and Belle inspected the outside of the Bunker with a look of skepticism. Zelena has a look of utter disgust on her face as she looked towards the dead trees and colorless leaves. David still looked unimpressed.

"So this is the bunker," Regina asked with a raised eyebrow.

"Hey, it may not look like much but it's home to us," Dean defended his home with a hint of pride in his voice.

"Yeah, besides, I'm guessing it looks better on the inside. Am I correct," Snow asked with an optimistic smile. Dean nodded with a smirk. Regina rolled her eyes, and David shook his head at his wife's perkiness. Dean spoke again, "Alright, so about instead of complaining on the scenery, we should just start with the planning."

"Alright, let's get this show on the road," Emma said.

"Aye, let's start with this battle plan," Hook agreed.

"Dean," the Winchester turned to see the angel knocking on one of the windows of the Impala. The older brother rolled his eyes at how ridiculous Castiel was looking right now.

"What," Dean looked around to see that his brother was here with Snow and Charming holding each other's hands, Emma and Hook with Henry, Regina and Belle, along with Zelena who still looked repulsed by her surroundings. He looked around to notice that one person was missing, "Where's Stiles. I told him to wake up."

"Dean, that's the problem. Stiles won't wake up," Castiel said worryingly. Dean strolled through the rocky plain and knocked on Stiles' window again. The boy still didn't respond. Dean rolled his eyes and raised his voice so Stiles could hear him, "Hey, kid, wake up!"

Stiles remained still.

"Is he all right," Emma asked as she walked towards the window. Dean cursed, "Dammit."

Dean opened the car door and Hook took the liberty to catch Stiles as he almost fell to the ground. Dean unbuckled him and shook him.

"Stiles! Stiles! Stiles! Wake up, kid," Stiles didn't respond. His head wobbled as Dean kept on shaking. Regina bended down and placed her hand against his neck. She sighed and said, "He's still breathing."

"Then why won't he wake the hell up," Dean growled.

"I'm a sorceress, not a doctor," Regina yelled.

"We need to get him inside, I might be able to find a way to wake up with some of the ingredients I still have," Regina hastily said. With the help of Dean, Regina and the others carried him into the bunker where they would lay him into his new room.

***

"This is amazing," Belle fawned happily as she gazed upon the library in the Men of Letters bunker.

"It smells like beer and B.O.," Zelena complained as covered her nose with crinkled eyebrows.

"Thank you, for the nice comments and unnecessary insults," Dean sarcastically remarked as he glared at the redhead while he popped open his beer bottle and took a long drink. Castiel sat next to the brother without saying a word.

"Well, I don't care what you say, this bunker has so many books on the supernatural. Stuff we can't even find in Storybrooke! Oh how I wish we had someplace like this back home," Belle whined bit as she grabbed at least five gigantic books from the shelves. Emma, Hook, and the Charmings looked in shock at how much Belle was carrying considering the amount of weight those books have. Zelena rolled her eyes as she grabbed a chair a plopped down like a grumpy little kid. Dean only laughed thinking that Belle was basically Sam in a dress.

"So where's the Evil Queen? Huh, I never thought I'd say that, ever," Dean flabbergasted as he smirked.

"She'll be back, she's checking on Stiles with Sam," Snow answered as she sat next to her husband. Emma and Hook sat on the over side of the table.

"Okay," They turned to see Regina walking from the hallway towards one of the seats, "Stiles is fine, physically. But there something else."

"Great, more good news," Dean laughed humorlessly as he chugged down a huge gulp of his beer. Sam answered for her, "We didn't notice it before but somehow, Stiles is being protected by something magical. Regina thinks it has something to do with the pixie flower bush from Beacon Hills. God, did I really just say pixie dust?"

"Yes you did, and why exactly does that bother you," Emma asked with a raised eyebrow.

"Excellent question," Hook spoke, "Only moments ago in Beacon Hills, you agreed to help us save Storybrooke. Which is a real town despite it's odd name."

Dean had spoken, "Now that I think about it..."

"Since when did you ever think," Sam interrupted Dean with a mocking grin, as the older Winchester clenched his fist in annoyance. Dean continued, "Storybrooke is a weird name, don't you think anyone from the outside world is gonna be suspicious about it?"

"Well, for one, Storybrooke is hidden. Second, if there was anyone from the outside world rolling into town, we could've dealt with them. Third, shouldn't we be working on a way to save our town," Regina mentioned towards the older brother. Dean huffed and placed his drink back on the table, "Okay so, what do we know about this man?"

They all stayed silent. Sam faked a cough due to the awkward silence, still no one spoke. . Sam's eyes widened, "None of you know who this man is do you?"

Emma spoke for all of her family, "We've never met this man before. He was never washed up by the curses or portals around the town. He had barely came like a week ago. As for what he's planning, he hasn't showed or revealed any clues as to what he wants."

"Well what about-"

Before Dean could finish, the ground beneath them started to shake. The heroes and the warriors got up from their seats and wobbled as the marble floor started to rumble softly.

"What's happening," Belle exclaimed over the rumbling. Books from the shelves started to fall down to the floor along with certain weapons and relics that were placed about as the rumbling grew more chaotic. Suddenly, they looked towards the front door where a cloud of crimson smoke started to float about into the air. It slithered and swung upon them like a ghost. Dean and Sam had tried to shoot at the smoke, but it didn't work, the bullets just passed through it. The heroes ducked as the bullets boomed above them. It dashed past the brothers and towards David who pushed Snow out of the way as the smoke engulfed him. Immediately Sam and Dean pulled out their guns and pointed it directly at David as the smoke began to disappear. Snow stood there shocked as the rumbling had ended with a dazed looking David.

"Well hello there, dearies," David said, or they hoped it was David. His voice was disoriented, and it was strange because the other voice sounded familiar.

"Freeze," Dean yelled over them and looked back Sam whispering, "Demon?"

"Maybe," Sam answered.

"Don't you move you son of a bitch, or we will shot," Dean roared. David only smirked and rolled his eyes, "Whatever, it won't work on me."

"Fine, you asked for it," Dean simply shrugged, but before he could shot, Belle came in between them and told them to stop.

"Belle, move now," Sam warned her. Belle only shock her head in protest.

"It's not a demon. It's Rumple," She begged.

"No it can't be," Snow gasped. David smiled towards her. "She's not wrong. It is truly me, and this isn't demonic possession, it's merely a message. Snow, you should be familiar with this. Remember when Regina had possessed you in order to send her message without me being suspicious."

Mary Margaret remembered when she was possessed by Regina Mills. It was the time when she was undercover so that way she could tell the Charmings and Emma the plans Gold was working on with the Queens of Darkness. Dean however, was not easily convinced and as spat, "And why should I give a damn about what you say?"

"Because I'm current being enslaved with your mother, Mary Winchester," David, or Rumple, said. The heroes did not miss how the boys gasped as they lowered their weapons slowly. Both Dean and Sam tried to speak but there were no words. They had both felt relieved and worried. If she was being enslaved, that must mean she's under some sort of torture.

"Where the hell is she," Dean growled.

"In Storybrooke, with me. But we don't have a lot of time, I suspect that the man is watching us as we speak," Rumple duly noted.

"Rumple, what are you talking about," Belle asked worryingly. Rumple answered with hesitation and worry, "The man is trying to do more than make a portal, or conquer Storybrooke. He only came for it's magic."

"What do you mean? What can he do with Storybrooke's magic," Emma pressed on with a hint of worry in her tone. Rumple frowned as he grimly answered, "Invade the human world."

They all gulped and shivered at Rumple's answer. Dean shook his head, "Nah, he can't actually do that? Right?"

"Actually, he can," Rumple explained even further, "I had brought magic over with the true love potion I made from the hairs of Snow White and Prince David. This time, he's going to summon even more magic by using some of the light magic Emma had exposed when she had fought with Lucifer."

"You fought with the bloody Devil," Hook asked as he turned towards a shocked Emma. Rumple laughed and the dumbfound pirate, "Fought with him? Miss Swan nearly succeeded in by ridding the world of the evil incarnate. So close, in fact that right now, he is still healing from the wound you left him."

"She nearly killed Lucifer," Sam asked in shock. Before Emma could respond, Rumple continued as if Sam had not said anything, "That's not important, what's important right now is that that man has the means of creating more magic to bring into this world and use it to enslave us all."

"That's why our plan worked, why he caught us just in time to throw us back into the hell hole. He already knew Crowley and I were going to try and escape and he used that to his advantage, to take my magic to recreate a replica of the original true love potion ," Emma gaped as she realized what the man had been doing this whole time, "With my power, he could make more magic and overpower the world."

"Bloody fantastic! Well, there is another problem, no let me rephrase that, problems. We don't even know who or what this mystery man is and why he's trying to conquer the world," Hook groaned.

"Actually, I know what he is," Sam answered. Everyone turned to him, but Castiel spoke on his behalf, "This man is a dual creature. According to one of your books, these beings are humans in this world that can cross into the fairytale world by transforming into a creature or any matter of beast."

"You can't be serious," Zelena whined. The Dark One explained, "The angel isn't wrong, you see every human in the Enchanted Forest, or any realm, is a descendant of these dual creatures who evolved by maintaining their human form in the Realms of Story. They were our ancestors. In the beginning, they didn't belong with humans or fairytales, they didn't have a world of their own, but with a little bit of magic, they got to choose where they wanted to belong, and what they wanted to be. I had thought they all perished over time, but apparently this one had survived."

"Do you know who it is," asked the angel. David/Rumple licked his lips before he answered, "His true name is unknown but in the human world he is known as, Fenrir."

"Fenrir, where have I heard that name before," Dean mumbled as he searched his head for any memory of the name.

"Isn't Fenrir is a wolf-god in norse mythology. I think he's supposed to kill Odin in the end of the world," Henry asked.

"Henry, I thought I told you to watch over Stiles," Regina exclaimed as she put her hands on her hips. Henry shrugged, "I got bored. Besides, I think we have bigger problems like how we're going to face another god and how are we going to get grandpa to leave my other grandpa's body."

Rumple reassured his grandson, "Well trust me, I'm not the problem here. Fenrir however, is planning to strike the world any day now. Oh, but he's not gonna stop there, for once he has the human world, then he's going to take down all the Realms of Story. And trust me dearies, if you had lived as a slave to him for a week, none of you would've survived."

"Great anything else you got to say to piss us off," Dean remarked angrily. The possessed man smirked, "Luckily, I have some good news. As it turns out, Fenrir isn't at his full potential."

"Like he's weak," Snow guessed.

"No, like he's dying," Zelena said with a sly smirk. Rumple hummed in agreement, "Exactly, even though the man had blocked me from using my magic, doesn't mean I can feel the magic around me. And his dearies, is fading. You see, as I was working on the potion to channels Storybrooke's magic, I examined the boy he abducted. As it turns out, the magic Fenrir possess, also flows through the boy's veins."

"Wait, so you're telling me that this kid is connected to some pagan werewolf god," Dean laughed, "Dude, I don't think you're right about this."

"La Bete du Gevaudan," Someone said. They all turned towards a weak figure leaning against one of the columns of the buker. Stiles pushed himself off and sat on a table with his feet dangling a few centimeters off the floor. Stiles spoke again, "He's right. Mason was once possessed by Sebastian Valet, but he was best known by his monstrous form, La Bete du Gevaudan."

"What does that mean," Dean asked.

"The Beast of Gevaudan," answered Hook.

"You know how to speak french," asked Stiles.

"And Greek," Hook smirked arrogantly. Stiles rolled his eyes and started to argue with Rumple, "Whatever, what I don't understand is how Fenrir is connected to Mason. Sebastian had became the beast from drinking rainwater from a wolf paw print in the snow. I don't see why Fenrir is a part of this."

"Well allow me to explain," Rumple said with a scowl, "Fenrir isn't like most pagans. It's obvious that he's truly a dual creature, who has used his dark powers to manipulate the human and fantasy world, making them think of him as a god. The Beast of Gevaudan was nothing more than a successor to terrorize this world. A successor who obviously failed."

"It would make sense as to why he kidnap this child who contains the remnants of his original power," Regina gasped with a frown, "If he could extract the power, he would heal himself and unleash his full potential."

"And he isn't working alone," Rumple noted. Dean remarked, "Yeah, I think we heard the news that Lucifer is basically playing the role as the 'Little Devil' hanging on his shoulder. And what, you're the angel?"

David/Rumple rolled his eyes, "I wasn't talking about the Devil, I was talking about his son. The one you have still failed to track down."

The heroes nearly choked at the news of Lucifer's child. Dean and Sam, especially Castiel, looked angry and confused.

"Wait, you're saying the Devil has a bloody son," Hook gawked.

"Yes, the nephilim is taking residence here in Storybrooke. Lucifer as him safely locked away, where not even I can find him. So far, the boy has done no harm. But he did do something rather...unexpected."

"What do you mean," asked Snow. Rumple looked at Stiles with a raised eyebrow, and the teen couldn't help but feel like there was a dark shadow looming over his head, The Dark One smirked a little as he turned towards the Winchesters, "I overheard a conversation between Lucifer and Fenrir, and I had learned that the nephilim had made a deal with a Winchester. Actually, Lucifer was ecstatic that his son had, and I quote 'a Winchester wrapped around his adorable finger'. Originally, I thought it was Mary, but she had told me that she never laid eyes on the child. So I can only assume that one of you two were the ones that made the deal."

Dean was shocked, and really shocked. He never met the nephilim, but Sam did. Dean turned to Sam who already had his puppy dog, guilt ridden look on his face. Dean gulped and shock, "Sam, don't tell me you were stupid enough to actually make a deal with the spawn of satan!"

Sam was quiet, all eyes were on him. Dean only groaned, "Sammy! What was the deal?"

Sam was still quiet, in fact, the tension was thick in here, that Stiles wondered if it was choking the life out of the younger brother. Sam's heart pumped loudly as his brother looked at him in worry and anger. Seeing that it would be pointless to try to hide it, Sam admitted the truth, "The deal was for Jack to bring Cas back, and he did, but he wanted something in return..."

"What exactly, what did you give the nephilim," Zelena questioned. Sam looked between Castiel then at Dean. Suddenly, he looked towards Stiles who still sat on the table playing and fiddling with his fingers nervously. Sam continued, "In exchange for the favor, he never wanted to see me or Dean ever again, but I also had to surrender something of mine...or Dean's to him after I tried to kill him."

"Oh for Christ's sake! Spit it out already," Zelena exclaimed in frustration.

"Jack now has access to obtain the blood of one of our first born children," Sam finished with tears in his eyes. They all, especially Dean, shivered in fear and anxiety, and mostly importantly disappointment.

"A First born child, so someone like..."

Everyone didn't say anything as they turned towards Stiles. Sam looked up to see the teenager glaring at him and his brother, with pure rage and betrayal, mixed with hatred. Stiles was shaking a little as he clenched his fists tightly. He swallowed it all down though. Immediately, he got down on his feet and marched away from them but not before he grabbed the books from the first table and tried to throw them at the brothers. He missed but he didn't care, he only continued his way to his room. The heroes looked back at Sam who looked even more guilty than he already feeling. The broken younger brother turned to Dean who was looking down as he leaned on the table.

"Dean, I swear I didn't know that Stiles was going to dragged into this," Sam pleaded, too gulit-ridden for the deal he had made. Dean turned to him with a shrug, "So you'd sell your own blood just to save, again, our own blood. Ha! That's new."

Before any of them could see it, Dean has swiftly punched Sam in the face, causing him to fall to the floor with a hard thud.

***

Sam sighed as he tried to get into a comfortable position on his bed. The rough mattress was no help and his mind was now racing with worry and fear as to what this deal could do to harm Stiles. He knew this deal was stupid from the start, but if only he knew about Dean's son, then wouldn't have made it.

He groaned as he gently poked at the bruise forming on his right cheek, the place where Dean had punched him a few hours ago. After Dean had punched him, he stormed away to his room. Rumple had left David's body, leaving a confused and violated Prince Charming in the hands of the heroes as they explained everything to him.

Stiles hadn't even responded to anyone who tried to call him out and tell him to talk. He only remained in his room, silent. Sam had tried to talk to him a few hours after Dean punched him but Stiles didn't even acknowledge him.

Sam groaned and sat up on his bed as he rubbed his aching temples. He needed coffee, no anything to calm his nerves and frustration, otherwise he would've broken something. With that in mind, Sam got up from the bed and stretched his aching muscles. He yawned and walked out of his room like a zombie. He made his way through the dim light of the bunker and to the kitchen.

When he got there, he was surprised to see that the lights were on from his position in the hallway. Was someone else awake? Was it Dean or Stiles?! Sam rushed his steps and was disappointed to see Zelena leaning on one of the chairs in the kitchen. She was holding a cup of steaming tea in one hand and another leather bound book on the table. She was wearing a green robe and matching slippers. She looked up and rolled her eyes, "Hello, Winchester."

"Hey, Zelena," he said awkwardly as he strolled to one of the other chairs and sat down. He ran a hand through his long chestnut brown hair and huffed. Zelena looked up from her book and peered at Sam as she sipped on her warm tea. Normally, she didn't care about other people's problem, but she couldn't help but feel a little sympathetic towards the younger brother. Zelena took a good look at him, and she would've been lying for sure if she said that he wasn't handsome. He features were chiseled and he was way taller than her that's for sure. He wasn't her type though, and Sam seemed to be too noble for her taste.

"How do you do it," Sam asked out of the blue. Zelena looked up from the book and raised an eyebrow at the Winchester.

"You have to be more specific, Winchester. Like really, how about you clarify," she noted with her usual arrogant tone. Sam scoffed, "You are, well were, the Wicked Witch. Right?"

Zelena nodded as he took another slip of her tea. Sam continued, "How can you be so stable like this. So calm. Your town was attacked by monsters, and yet you still act as if you don't care."

Zelena breathed in and out. Oh how she wanted to rip is heart out and squeeze it. Sam was far more stupid than she had realized.

"You people assume villains like me are just fine, don't you," Zelena chuckled humorlessly as she shook her head in disappointment. Sam crinkled his eyebrows in confusion. Zelena rolled her eyes, again, as she realized that Sam was lost. Heroes, I swear they think they know it all! Zelena's anger boiled for it was true, she didn't care for them as much as she did for someone else important to her.

"Do you really think I'm perfectly fine. Bastard, you have no idea how much I miss my daughter. She's alone without me to protect her, now I don't care if you are the best hunter out there, you don't have the right to make assumptions like that," when she finished, she was surprised to hear her own voice wavered. She coughed and tried to hide her tears as they started to roll down her cheeks. But despite her sorrow, she was still enraged. Did he honestly think she wasn't suffering as the others. She daughter was there, endangered and alone. She was lucky to even hold herself together, and Sam was here thinking she was perfectly fine. That is why she was surprised to hear Sam say these words.

"I'm sorry," Sam apologized gravely as Zelena turned to him with teary eyes that she was still wiping away with the back of her hand., "I didn't mean to assume otherwise. I'm just as worried I guess."

"Well you deserve it, cause I mean selling your own blood. That inspires hope to all," Zelena remarked sarcastically. Sam tried to explain himself, "I didn't mean to, I wasn't even aware that Dean had a kid. When I made that deal, I only did it because I already knew that we weren't going to have kids. That we weren't meant to."

"Why are you even telling me this? Can you whine about this with someone who actually cares," Zelena exclaimed in tiredness, frustration, and worry. Sam scoffed with the same humorless chuckle Zelena had made. Sam remarked, "Oh course, why I am talking about my problems with the Wicked Witch of the West. I should've remembered that I don't even know you, let alone actually say all of this out loud to someone who doesn't care," Sam rolled his eyes as he rubbed the bruise.

Zelena looked up with a small frown. She sighed and closed the book, "Look, I'm not one for pep talks but I'll try not to crush your delicate feelings," Sam glared at her as she sighed trying to think of what to say. When she found the right words, she spoke to Sam, "You didn't know about Stiles, and even though you made a brutally fatal, and idiotic mistake..."

"Are you trying to help me or insult me," Sam asked with a raised eyebrow and irritated scowl that had Zelena smirk. She continued, "Things may be...complicated right now. But there will always be a way to save those you care about. Trust me if there is anything those annoying heroes have proven right, is that hope never fails to do the impossible."

Sam sighed with a small smirk, "Must have been painful to say all of that out loud, wasn't it?"

"Oh you have no idea," Zelena exhaled with wide eyes. Sam chuckled softly as he and the former Wicked Witch had sat there in the kitchen, away from the chaos that would arise in the morning. Zelena would've also been lying if she said she didn't tolerate this Winchester. From the beginning, she could already tell that Dean was like an immature little boy, but at least Sam had manners and was polite.

"So how does it feel to be an uncle," asked Zelena, trying to make conversation. Sam inhaled deeply and scratched his head to find the right words. When he did, he explained, "Scary."

Zelena glared at him as she placed her tea down just as she was about to talk a sip, "Seriously? I mean, you and your brother hunt monsters for pete's sake. I doubt a child would scare you."

Sam shook his head, "But the life we had, the life Dean and I lived ever since we were kids, it isn't one that we would want Stiles to live by. People we've cared about have been killed over the years and I'm pretty sure that Dean doesn't want Stiles to end up on that list. Plus look at him."

"Oh I know, anyone can see that the boy lacks physical strength," Zelena commented quite rudely as she sipped her tea again with both hands. Sam rolled his eyes, "That isn't what I meant. I meant that Stiles is already going to attend college. He is going to get the education, even I couldn't get. And even though it was a dick move, I get why Dean would lie. He obviously wanted it to be discovered so that Stiles would choose to forget about him and continue on with his life."

"Wow, dark, but oddly caring," Zelena sighed as she took a long sip. Sam huffed with a small smile. "Yeah..."

They were both quiet for a while. Zelena rubbed her temples and opened the book again to find anything else that was on there.

"How about I read the book," Sam suggested. Zelena scoffed with a challenging scowl, "What? You don't think I can't handle a bit of light reading?"

Sam shrugged, "No, but I can tell that you haven't slept since you left Storybrooke. I just want you to be well rested for tonight."

Zelena cooed mockingly, "Aww, It feels so good to be cared for. But I can take care of myself thank you very much."

Sam ignored her and took the book from her fingers. Zelena's eyes perked up, "Well if isn't someone rude."

"Go rest Zelena," Sam insisted with a smirk.

"You're really persistent aren't you," Zelena noted with an eye roll. Sam nodded and flipped through the pages. Surprisingly, Zelena yawned a little and she wiped her eyes as tiredness started to win over her.

"You'll thank me later," Sam duly noted. Zelena groaned as she got out the chair and started to clutched her robe closely.

"Goodnight Winchester, happy nightmares," Zelena declared as she walked out of the kitchen with a small laugh. Sam scoffed and shook his head. Surprisingly, that conversation was quite enjoyable for Zelena, it relieved some of the stress and worry festering inside her. Zelena rubbed her shoulders in worry for her daughter. She had hoped she could sleep well tonight, but the former witch didn't think it would be possible. At least Sam had understood her fear.

Sam smiled a bit, his mood a little lightened after the ridiculous conversation he had with the Wicked Witch of the West, Zelena. Despite her arrogance and disapproving scowls, Zelena had a soft spot somewhere in that hard exterior. All he hoped for was that Stiles and Dean would forgive him. If they didn't, their lives would be ruined forever. Sam looked upon the book and decided to read were Zelena had left off.

***

Dean chugged down his third beer of the night. As of right now, he was in his room as he glared at the door that had the cruel world outside just waiting to weigh him down. He was lucky to be drinking his anger away for if he didn't, he would've hurt Sam a lot more than would've intended to. He hadn't drank this much since Castiel died and Mary went into that apocalyic world. Dean had hoped to never end up in this situation again, but time had to repeat itself once again. He groaned and grabbed another from the bedside table. He forced it opened and chugged almost half of the bottle, he gulped as the cold, bitter liquid burned down his throat.

All night, he hadn't tried to fall asleep. He only cursed his anger out about how stupid his brother was to make a deal with Jack, and more importantly, how stupid to think that his lie wouldn't bite him the ass. Now he had an angry teenager, a young man, currently locked away in one of the bunker rooms, avoiding him and the others. The older Winchester had blamed himself for all of it. Yes, he knew Sam had made the deal.

Yes he knew that it was his oblivious little brother that made a deal that now had his child's life in the hands of one of the most powerful and dangerous beings to walk on the Earth. Yes, he knew that Sam was now beating himself over his foolish mistake. And he should. He should be ashamed and angry. Never in his life would he think Sam would a deal like that. He wanted to hate Sam for doing this.

However, despite the evidence, he couldn't bring himself to blame Sam. He knew more than anyone that Sam wouldn't do this. He knew that Sam wouldn't intentionally sacrifice his own family for the sake for someone else.

If Dean had told his brother about Stiles' existence, if he wouldn't have hidden the truth within himself that he had a child out there in the world, none of this would've happened. He had blamed himself for this. And there was nothing else to convince him otherwise.

Knock! Knock!

Dean groaned and ignored the knocking at his bedroom door. He took another sip of his beer and laid his head against the bed's headboard.

"Hello..."

Dean looked to see Emma coming wearing a blouse with jeans. Dean had his light off so she couldn't see him, but he could see her. Dean took a good look at Emma. Even in the darkness, he could still see her blonde hair as it shimmered from the outside light, and her figure was small but she appeared strong. He smirked. He knew that if she wasn't married, he would totally flirt his way to bed with her. However, he knew that it would be wrong to destroy her marriage. Besides, she seemed more like a friend than a possible hook up.

"Oh," Emma gasped when she finally saw Dean through the darkness. She flipped the switch on. "I didn't see you there. I'm actually looking for the restroom. Can you tell me where it is?"

"Come here and I'll whisper it to you," he flirted playful. Again, he knew it was wrong but he was tempted to try.

"Nice try but no," Emma denied with respect. Dean pouted in a playful manner, "What? No one can resist my face. It's an adorable face!"

"Are you drunk," Emma questioned with a raised eyebrow.

"No," Dean burped a bit and pulled out his index finger and thumb, "Okay, just a little."

Emma smiled kindly and leaned against the doorframe. "Are you beating yourself over Stiles? Or does this have to do with the deal?"

Dean shrugged and finished whatever was left of the his fourth beer. Emma sighed and sat on his bed. She leaned her elbows on her lap and turned towards Dean, "Do you want to talk about it?"

Dean shook his head. NO CHICK FLICK MOMENTS! He thought. Emma remained silent. Not talking on bit. They sat in silence as Dean's mind went elsewhere. Emma looked sympathetic towards him. She knew that he was burdening himself with all this. She knew of all people what it felt like to have such hard burdens on your shoulders. After all, no one is more needed or asked of than the savior. It was something she had to live with ever since she broke the first curse.

"Do you know what seems so strange about all this chaos," she asked as she crossed her arms with a small frown.

"What," he asked bluntly, not really caring what she had to say. Emma continued, even though Dean wasn't fully paying attention, "I thought that the fights were over for us. For three amazing weeks, there was no battle. We didn't have to worry about each other's lives. We all felt free. But now...Storybrooke has been taken and were stuck facing another god."

Dean turned towards Emma as he listened more closely this time. Emma continued, "As the savior, I was destined to bring back the happy endings. However, I never really believed it at first. I didn't think it was possible. I didn't understand why everyone's future depended on me. It wasn't fair."

Emma sighed. "And my magic, I thought I had really lost it. But it was like Regina said, it lived on in another form."

"Why are you telling me this," Dean asked with an eye roll. Emma scoffed and explained with a toothy grin, "I'm saying that my time as the savior was probably never over. I'm supposed to bring back the happy endings for everyone. I already brought them back for my family and friends. So maybe now, I'm still the savior because I need to bring them here. This world."

"The human world," Dean asked with a look of skepticism, "How can you bring back the happy endings? They don't exist. There's no such thing as a happy ending."

Emma smiled with an eye roll, "You're right there is no such thing as happy endings."

Dean's eyebrows furrowed in confusion. "But you just said..."

"Everyone thinks that's what they want. There's no such thing as a happy ending because nothing really ends. But what does exist is a new story, a new beginning where everyone can write their own story. A happy beginning."

"And you think you can bring them back," Dean asked with his half opened eyelids. Emma shrugged. "Doesn't hurt to try. And I'm not gonna lie, it is terrifying to be the savior."

"How is it scary to be the savior? I mean, aren't you guys supposed to be heroes?"

Emma nodded, "Yes, but it always comes down with a price. A savior needs a villain to bring them down. That's how it all works. I thought I was lucky to escape that fate, but I think now, I might have to fight again. And this time I don't think I'll survive."

"How can you be so sure," Dean asked, a little worried for Emma. She smiled, despite the fear growing inside her. Even though she tried to be strong, there was this dread inside her. She had done her best to look hopeful for her family, but she was still terrified of what the future had held for her. She may have been strong enough to face her demise once, but she wasn't sure if she was ready to face it again.

"Your family won't let you die, I know that for sure. I mean, even the villains are working with you guys, and they're surprisingly loyal to you. Even if you die, the legacy you left behind will live on," Dean answered honestly, making Emma smile a bit. They were quiet for a moment, just in their own thoughts. They were in a peaceful silence. The only thing that they could hear was the air vents as they howled through the bunker. Finally, Emma turned to him. She spoke with determination and empathy, "That maybe true, but right now, I think you have to help with your family."

The Winchester scoffed. Emma spoke before Dean could rant out with his alcohol scented mouth. "You need to come clean to Stiles. He deserves the truth. He's a part of your life now, you can't leave him again."

"He won't forgive me," Dean said coldly. Emma shrugged with a humble smile, "Maybe he will, or maybe not. Still you have to put in the effort, otherwise you'll regret it later."

Dean was quiet for a while. He continued to look straight at the wall as his mind went into deep thought. He didn't speak as she rubbed his head. Finally he said, "Your husband is probably waiting for you..."

Emma frowned a little as Dean rubbed his temples. "As you wish, but remember what I said. It's never too late Dean."

"To get another beer," he joked. Emma rolled her eyes and closed the door to Dean's bedroom.

Dean was left there, just thinking and thinking. Emma's words had replayed in his head as he puzzled and puzzled. In his current condition, it was pretty hard to really concentrate as the alcohol was still in affect of his body. Still, he focused much on Stiles as he could. Now Dean was one for being fearless, or that is what he appeared to be like. Dean had his own share of fears. He was afraid something bad would happen to Sam, his mom, and Castiel. He was afraid that a close friend of his would pay the price for what he was and what he did. But for some reason, he was afraid to speak to Stiles, to connect with him, and to let him down. And he didn't just have this feeling all of a sudden. He's had it ever since Stiles had buckled himself up in Dean's shiny black Impala. Dean didn't know if it was the right time to talk to him. He didn't know if he was brave enough to do it, to speak with his child. And that was rare even for him. Son of a bitch!

In an instant, Dean stood up and strolled his way to Stiles' door. With the support from his liquid courage, he was going for it. When he reached Stiles' door, he noticed that it was still locked as he tried to twist the doorknob. Dean knocked on the door lightly. Still no answer. He didn't know if Stiles was already sleeping or just ignoring everyone who tried to speak with him.

Dean sighed as he leaned against it and spoke softly. He figured if there was anyway to speak to Stiles, it was better if it was like this. Where he isn't seen but heard. With a shaky breath, he explained everything, "Stiles...I'd like to start off with I'm sorry for lying to you about wanting you. Actually, I lied so that way when you figured out the truth, you'd leave me. I didn't want you by my side if it meant that you had to die like most hunters do. It didn't matter to me if you hated me or not, because I knew you would be safe. But now...I don't think I can forget about you so easily anymore..."

Dean chuckled a bit as his heart beat wildly in his chest. He continued, "I don't think I could forget you at all, and I don't think I can let you go. God, I know I said we weren't going to have any chick-flick moments anymore but I need to you know that I don't regret leaving you if it meant you were going to live a normal life for the most of it. But now, I don't think that'll be possible since we've gone this far. It would be pointless, you know? But I hope that when all this is over, we can continue to know you, try to well...whatever it is was we were trying to do. Hell, we can get you an anti-possession tattoo. Look it doesn't matter, I just hope you could give me and Sammy a second chance."

After that huge speech, one that Dean was a little embarrassed to say out loud, especially since he hardly ever spoke to anyone like this, Stiles still didn't respond. With a gloomy heart, Dean continued, "Sam didn't know about you until we met. It was my fault he made that deal. If he had known about you, he would've never agreed to it. Hell, Sammy is really the brains of the entire thing. It's just sometimes he can be stupid. Look, we will find a way to get you out of this deal, I promise. I'm not gonna screw you over again."

Dean sighed as a single tear fell down his cheek. He smirked, content with his apology. "Goodnight Stiles. We're going to plan out everything in the morning."

When he was done, Dean slowly walked away from the door and back to his room. If only he was aware that Stiles was also leaning on his bedroom door with a look of confliction and an emotion even he couldn't decipher. Stiles sighed, for he was no longer angry but scared.

Stiles was scared of giving Dean a second chance. The last thing he needed was a broken promise. But he also didn't want to be a dick and treat anyone the way he was treated. Dean and Sam had been through way worse than him. That much he could already tell. They had gone through more torture and trials than he and his friends have ever faced. They even went as far as do their best to save Beacon Hills, and now they were going to try to save Storybrooke. The fact was, despite their flaws, they never lost sight of doing what's right, even if it meant that it wasn't always easy. And they were trying to include him now rather than avoid him, or be fearful of him. However, that didn't mean there wouldn't be consequences to Stiles' choice.

The question was...could he bring himself to trust his new family?

***

"Good morning. Eat up, the sooner we eat, the sooner we can save Storybrooke," Snow declared in haste as she dropped plate by plate of eggs and bacon. Everyone was careful not to interrupt her rhythm as she almost dropped the glass plates on their heads or accidently got some breakfast food in their hairs.

Dean groaned as his eyes adjusted to the lighting, but his stomach growled as the smell of bacon hit his nose. When his vision cleared, he looked to see the heroes moving up and down, out and about as they ate and got ready. He grunted as his hangover started to take hold on his head. He felt as if someone was trying to beat it with a bat. Late night, after he gave that embarrassing speech to Stiles, he had drank a few more beers. Which he knew now, wasn't the right decision he made. But he knew this wasn't his first hangover, and besides he needed it to wash down his embarrassment.

He looked to see Emma and Hook talking with Henry, Mary was busy with the stove as she flipped the bacon and eggs, Zelena and Regina were looking down at a few books from Storybrooke. Belle wasn't anywhere to be seen. Sam wasn't in here ether.

"Morning Dean," Emma greeted as he moved closer to the table.

"Well, this looks good. What's the occasion," Dean asked as he sat down on the wooden chair as Snow brought a plate to him. Snow explained in a rush, "No occasion, but I rather go back to Storybrooke now. I want to save my son before that man destroys anymore of my friends."

Dean watched with amusement as Snow ran about trying to cook more food and stuffing it down their throats of her family. Looking at them, they seemed like one big happy family, despite the irony that they were heroes and villains. He found it odd, but he also found it comforting.

"What's with the face," asked David as he poured some orange juice over Dean's empty glass. Dean shook his head with a scoff, "Nothing. Just tired is all. Wait, where's Sam and Cas?"

"Sam is with Belle in the library and Castiel is in his room. He hasn't come out yet," Regina answered as she took a bite of her eggs and continued to read from her book.

"So what happened with Stiles," Henry asked as he swallowed all of his food whole.

"Henry, don't eat with your mouth full," Regina said with an eye roll. Dean laughed a little and started to stuff his mouth with all the bacon and eggs, especially the bacon. Everyone watched in disgust as Dean continued to eat his plate like a little boy without any table manners. His mouth just opened wide with each chew of the food he ate.

Not a moment later Dean was finished and he thanked Snow for the delicious breakfast. As soon as he was done, he dropped the plate into the sink. Dean walked out of the kitchen and towards the library where he knew Sam would be burying himself into a book.

Once he made it there, he smirked to see that he was right. Sam was waltzing around as he peered down at on the books from the shelves of the library. Belle was there, sitting in one of the tables as she skimmed through all the books from Storybrooke. Dean sighed and strolled in with a little grunt. Both Sam and Belle looked up to see the older Winchester making his way towards Sam. Before he would talk to Sam, Dean turned to Belle and asked, "Hey, um Belle, would you mind leaving me and my brother alone for a while?"

"Of course," she answered worryingly. She gathered all of her research and walked away with everything she had, leaving the brothers alone. Dean and Sam stood there in an awkward silence. Neither one of them said a word. They had both sat down at the table where Belle was just now. Before the silence could get to them, Sam spoke in a grim voice, "Dean...man, I'm sorry for making the deal. If I had known Stiles was alive, I would've never..."

"I know," Dean interrupted, "I don't blame for agreeing to it. I was the one who kept it a secret. This one's on me. But right now, our main focus is Storybrooke and Stiles. We're going to fix this, just like we always do man. Okay?"

Sam nodded with a small smile, shimming in hope. Dean rolled his eyes and brought in Sam with his usual bo-hug. Sam sighed, "Thanks."

"Whatever," Dean rudely said as he rubbed his temples.

"Jerk," Sam mumbled with a smirk as Dean pulled away.

"Bitch," Dean mumbled with a playful scowl.

"Dean," they tuned towards a panicked Castiel as quickly ran into the library. Dean asked with worry, "Cas, what's wrong man?"

"It's Stiles. He's not in his room," Castiel exclaimed. Dean gave them no time to ask questions as he swiftly ran past them and towards the room where Stiles should be resting. Dean had barged through the door and looked to see that it was completely empty. There were no bags of extra clothes laying around, nothing. The room was empty.

"Where is he," Sam asked as he looked under the bed to see if there was anything of Stiles that could help them pinpoint where he went. Castiel looked too, but the older Winchester stood there with his fist tightening. Dean yelled in anger, "SON OF A BITCH!"

He stormed out of the room and towards the kitchen, where everyone else was already cleaning up in preparation for the planning of Storybrooke. Dean spoke above all of their voices, "Hey, everybody, listen up!"

They all quieted down as they gave Dean their full attention. They stopped cleaning as Dean looked at all of them curiously. He addressed them all, "Do any of you know where Stiles is? Cas just told me he's not in his room. Have any of you seen him? "

"Stiles, I tried to give him dinner yesterday, but he didn't open the door. But I told him I would leave it in the firg. When I started to make breakfast, his dinner was gone. I thought he must have reheated it and ate in in his room," answered Snow. Dean sighed. "Okay, has anyone else seen him besides Snow White here."

"Snow!"

They turned towards David who gasped in exhaustion.

"What's wrong with you," asked Dean with a raised eyebrow. David answered with panic, "It's my sword, it's missing. I had it near the door when I went to bed last night, but when I came back to my room so I could pack it in the truck, it wasn't there. Hell, I don't even think I saw it this morning."

"What do you mean you didn't see it this morning? What? Did the sword grow legs and run away from you," Dean sarcastically remarked.

"Wait, you guys don't think that the lad would take David's sword and run away, would you," Hook asked curiously. Dean and Sam looked at each in shock for they knew that was something he would do. They learned that when Stiles ran away with them from his adopted father.

"Henry, did you see Stiles this morning," Emma asked. Henry took another bite of his bacon. "Nope."

"He's lying," Regina growled as she crossed her arms above her chest. The others turned towards Henry in confusion. The boy simply scooted away as he continued to eat his bacon like he wasn't being watched like a hawk, or by a family of angry hawks.

"Henry, did you see Stiles this morning," Castiel asked as he squinted his eyes and tilted his head. Henry still shook his head no. Regina sighed along with the others until she noticed Henry's right arm shake a bit, almost as if it were hurt. Regina moved closer to Henry and bended down. Before he could stop her, Regina pulled back the sleeve of Henry's flannel shirt. She gasped as she saw burn marks grace the boy's soft skin.

"Oh my gosh, kid. What did you do," Emma asked worryingly as she joined Regina and examined his arm. He was quiet, but Regina groaned as she rubbed her temples. "He used the pen. He knows he's not supposed to, not outside of Storybrooke at least! Henry, what did you use it for," Regina questioned with a look of anger and disappointment.

"I used it to help I-am-not-telling-you," Henry announced mischievously. But he noticed the look of anger and fear on Dean's face. Immediately, he knew that he was in more trouble than he ever was before.

"Henry, this is serious! What did you do with the pen," asked David with his authority tone. Henry's smile faded and was replaced by a worried look. He licked his lips and answered, "Stiles. I used it to help Stiles."

"To do what? What did he want," asked Dean with a scowl. Henry raised his hands in defense, "I can't tell you. I was sworn to secrecy about this."

"Well, I'm afraid you don't have that luxury here. What did Stiles want you to do with the pen," Sam asked.

"He wanted a head start," Hery answered as he pulled a page out of his pocket. He handed it over to Regina who unfolded it and read the words out loud. "When he asked the Author for help, it was exactly what he got. Stiles is now at the edge of Storybrooke, making use of the sunlight rising above the shadows of the previous night to sneak past the evil invading Storybrooke and seek refuge in the safest place in this broken town."

"That place is overrun with monsters! How can he possibly be safe in that hellhole," yelled Dean with a scowl of worry and complete rage. Emma's eyes perked up. "There is one place in Storybrooke that's swimming with light magic. I don't think the monsters can enter past the gates."

"What place would that be," Sam asked. Emma answered, "The Sorcerer's Mansion..."

"Then what are we sitting around for? We need to go," Dean yelled as he ran out of the room with all the heroes and his friends quickly gathering their things in order to reach Storybrooke. At a last resort, Dean pulled out his phone and dialed the one person who he knew would give him what he wanted.

Stiles when angry

Continuă lectura

O să-ți placă și

488 18 13
This story is about Cas losing his memory after getting almost killed and Dean being accused of it. Dean walked into the scene. He went to Cas. He wa...
1.8K 1 10
You know how Dean had a younger brother, Sam, and that was it?? Well this shows what they would've been like with a younger sister, whom is just lik...
3.4K 197 44
Eventually all endings have to come to an end. Now that The Winchesters, Corinna, Castiel and Jack finally found out the truth of Chuck's doing, of h...
Heal You De Messa

Fanfiction

28.6K 816 40
[Editing in Progress] Emma didn't ask for powers. But she got them. She didn't ask to get kicked out of her house and move to Beacon Hills. But she d...