Dream Walker: Will Byers X Re...

By EzriChow0

A lost and almost forgotten child has witnessed the horrors the Shadow monster , haunted by the true extent o... More

Release Me
Where am I?
Eleven
Welcome to the family
Moving In
Thank you!
The dream
The bad place
What to do on a sunny day
It grew
I'm sick?
Hey guys!
Halloween
It only gets stranger
Barbara
Football Field
Trapped
Breath of Life
An escape plan
Hey readers!
Run
CLOSE GATE
The children of the lab
Goodbye Will
Epilogue
Sequel!!
Author's Note
Fun Facts!

Five

2.5K 72 38
By EzriChow0

Hey all you lovely readers! This chapter is a little different to my other ones, we're going to be taking a break from Y/N's perspective, but I promise you this chapter is pivotal to the story :) 

Thanks so much, all your support really means a great deal to me, even though I'd probably keep writing with 0 views!

Eleven's POV

I had gone to find Mama. One day whilst clearing Jonathon's future house, I felt one of the floorboards had a large gap, and so naturally I opened it to find documents upon documents of children just like me, and Mama. 

Her name was Terry Ives, and I was on a large truck trying to find her. I knew she was calling to me, but for what, I wasn't sure. 

Two had been gone for a short time. I hoped she was ok. 

I had tried finding her in the Upside Down, and I was happy that she was with a friend. She had somehow brought Barbara back to life, and she wasn't gone anymore!

I wanted to reach out and hug her, but as always they disappeared. 

A few days later, here I was on the way to Five fifteen Larrabee road, Indiana. The nice man said he would be passing through there, and he reminded me of Benny, so I trusted him. 

The drive was long, but I had to find Mama. 

The nice man dropped me off at her house, and I entered to find her sitting in the chair, just as I had seen her. But she didn't recognize me, didn't recognize anyone. 

I had to find out what they had done to my Mama. 

Five's POV

I am Five. That is what Papa calls me. I live with him and lots of other people at home, we call it the lab.  He looks after me and I love him because he gives me all the animals I want to play with. 

I don't have a Mama. 

But I do have two dogs, one cat, four fish and three bunnies. 

  I can't remember a time when I wasn't in the lab.  But sometimes I have memories of a mummy, a women I think is my mummy. She's running, and I can only see the back of her, because she's running away from something, or someone, with me on her back. 

She also held a duffel bag, and I remember the smell of her hair. 

Today, Papa said he would give me a surprise if I did what he told me too. I really wanted a bird next, so I said yes. 

He told me I needed to find someone. I sometimes see into other people's heads. I can hear their thoughts and make them think about other things, if I want to. Today Papa wanted me to find someone named Eleven. She was a girl, about seven years older than me. I thought maybe I was called Five because that was my age, but Eleven was twelve, and she was still called that. 

I wondered why we were all called numbers, but papa wouldn't tell me. 

I had to find Eleven and then Papa said he would take her back home. He didn't tell me where home was, but I hope it was nice there. 

I found her, she was at five one five L-A-R-R-A-B-E-E      R-O-A-D, Indiana. 

Y/N POV

Barbara was insanely better at finding things than I was. No sooner had I showed her where I had been camping- in an old townhouse- she decided to find paper to draw a map of Hawkins. It was too dark in the Upside Down to see most of what Barbara drew, but she knew where to find the lab, the Hawkins lab. I knew El had opened the gate there, and maybe there was a possibility of escaping there. 

We decided- and by we, I mean mostly Barbara- decided to head to the lab first thing in the morning. We shared some food I had gathered, it wasn't much but I knew it wasn't poisonous. It felt amazing to see another person, sitting next to me after months of being alone. 

I missed Will, Mum, Jonathon, everyone so much. 

But for the first time, I had Barb's help to get us out of here. 

I gave her some rough spears that I had made, but had no real need for. She seemed thankful, but I could feel she knew we had no real chance against those dark monster dogs without me. 

A part of me felt overjoyed that Barb was with me, but I couldn't shake the feeling that something bad would happen to her, or to us... and in the second time round I wouldn't be so lucky. 

Sorry that one was so short, but so many people have been asking for updates haha :) 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

13.2K 383 48
This takes place between seasons 2-3 of Stranger Things and is from Will's point of view. Everything that has happened to him has been for a reason...
101K 2.5K 65
will and melissa. melissa and will. been best friends forever. well forever seems like a long time. forever and ever and ever. being trapped in t...
54.7K 1.8K 37
"I-I think you're pretty." "I think you're pretty ...
436 3 15
018 is trying to recover from her "dead" sister. she starts living with the byers for a little. Will shows 018 all new things of trying to live a nor...