My Bully

By JrayIaaN

"I don't get why you always do this to her" Aaron said. I look down at my feet and mumble, "I don't either" ... More

My Bully
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27

Chapter 18

406 15 1
By JrayIaaN

Chapter 18: Tony

Last time when Nick was acting like a human being to me I was cautious, but now I know he's actually being genuine. The thing is I'm still afraid of being near him. It wasn't like before... this is different. I'm afraid of... it's a scary thought that I don't want to think about!

"Hey"

I jolt and turn around quickly, he scared the frick out of me! "Holy crap!" I yell with my hand on my chest "you scared the shit out of me"

"Why you staring into the fridge so long?" Nick says and slightly pushes me aside so he could stand in front of the fridge.

I swear he's spent more time in the kitchen than any room in this house combined.

I go under his arm to open the drawer in the fridge that has the oranges and take one. I turn around to walk away but am cornered by Nick who's holding the fridge door and his other arm is leaning against the other side of the fridge.

"Can you move" I ask.

Nick smirks and takes a step closer making sure I don't get away and I take a step back but realise I can't since I'm already inside the fridge.

"Nick?"

He ignores me and continues to smirk at me. I feel a little tingly feeling in my stomach because of that I start to panick looking around trying to find a way to get out of this situation. Should I throw the orange at his face? No, I want the orange.

Nick laughs then closes the fridge door on me.

"Ow!" I yell in pain "what the hell was that for"

Nick continues to laugh and ignores my question. I close the fridge door annoyed and walk over to Nick and kick the back of his leg "why'd you do that?"

"Ow!" Nick says rubbing the back off his leg where I kicked him "what was that for?"

"You want me to hit you again?" I say crossing my arms.

Nick laughs again and shrugs "I just felt like it"

"You just felt like it?!" I say throwing my hands up in frustration, what goes on through boys minds!

I knew what he was going to do the whole time, I just don't understand why I wasn't ready for it. Alec and Tyler had done the samething to me before so I know the look a boy gives you when their about to close a fridge door on you.

"Chill" Nick says taking my orange.

"You took my cookie I'm not letting you take my orange" I say taking my orange back and running out of the kitchen away from Nick. I cringe at myself for still wanting to be in there with him.

○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●

"Yeah yeah I got it Tyler" I say hanging up the phone. I sigh and put on my shoes and go upstairs and pick up an oversized black hoodie that I don't remember where I got from, I know it's not mine so it must be Tyler's or Alec's. I put it on and head down the stairs and grab my phone that I left on the table in the living room. I call Alec to ask him to drive me but he said he couldn't, he's meeting a cousin.

Ugh! I only have my permit and I don't like driving that much.

"Where you going?" Nick asks taking a seat on the couch resting his feet on the table.

"Nick asked me to go grocery shopping for him and get your feet off my table" I say.

Nick takes his feet off the table and stands up, "can I come with you?"

"Why?" I ask in a bored tone.

"Cause I'm bored and have nothing else better to do" Nick says walking to the closet and taking his shoes out. I didn't say yes, I didn't even say anything yet!

"I never said you could come with me" I say crossing my arms.

"Well your gonna have to say yes" Nick says.

"And why's that?" I ask.

"You have a ride?" Nick asks with a smirk.

I sigh in defeat, "whatever hurry up" I say and throw the keys at him heading out the door.

I walk over to my car. Well it's not yet my car but soon, Tyler said when I get my license it's all mine. I hear the car unlock and I get into the passengers seat waiting for Nick to get in.

Nick finally gets in and looks at me and turns his attention to the ignition but looks at me again.

"What?" I ask.

"You still have my hoodie from when I pushed you into the lake" Nick says.

Oh so this is where I've seen it! "I forgot it was yours" I say with a shrug.

"Yeah yeah" Nick smirks "if you like wearing my clothes so much just ask"

I forrow my eyebrows "and what's that supposed to mean?"

"Stop acting so innocent Tony, it's okay, your not the first girl to wear my clothes" Nick says with a wink.

I scrunch my nose, "what's wrong with you?"

Nick starts laughing, "chill Tony I was joking"

"Whatever" I say leaning back in my seat as Nick starts the car. My eyes widen in realization, "you admit it!"

"What?" Nick ask confused.

"You admit that you pushed me in the lake!" I say.

"Oh yeah" Nick laughs "can't believe they believed me"

I glare at how he just laughs at what he did instead of saying sorry. Well people don't change that fast.

"Your lucky I have this seat belt to hold me back" I say staring straight ahead with my arms crossed.

Nick lets out an amused laugh "yeah sure" he says and finally pulls out of the drive way heading to the store.

○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●

"Why can't you just get this one?!" Nick complains.

"Because it's not the one on the list!" I say looking at the grocery list on my phone that Tyler sent me.

"There's only this version, lets get it and move on to the next damn item!" Nick complains even more.

I look at the shelf one last time and gasp.

"What?" Nick asks.

"Is it?" I ask hopefully pushing the other boxes away and find the item on the list. "It is!"

"Finally!" Nick says and tosses the the box he was holding back on the shelf and takes the box I'm holding and throws it into the cart, "what's the next thing on the list?"

"Ice cream" I say.

"What kind?"

"Any"

Nick speeds up the cart, "then I'm picking"

I run after him, "no your not!"

I obviously had an advantage not having the cart so I can get to the ice cream before Nick.

"I'm leaving the cart" Nick says.

I stop running and turn around to face Nick, "you wouldn't"

He smirks "I would"

"Nuh uh" I say shaking my head.

"Uh huh" Nick says nodding his head.

I cross my arms, "your just bluffing"

"Am I?" Nick says letting go of the cart.

I stare at him still not believeing he would leave the cart. Nick smirks at me and starts to walk away. What the hell!

"Nick!" I yell for him as he heads for the ice cream. Ugh! I hate pulling the cart, especially when its full, it gets really heavy! Is Tyler having a freaking party or something?! Or he's restalking the fridge to last Nick two more days.

I push the cart to the ice cream section to find Nick holding three different kinds of ice creams and still looking at more. Did it not go through his mind that we could each choose which kind of ice cream we want instead of leaving me to push the damn cart over here!

I push the cart as hard as I can and hope for it to hit Nick but unfortunately he noticed it before it hit him and put his hand out and sopped it before coming any closer. I sigh, I really wanted to see the cart run over Nick. Oh well maybe next time.

"We're getting these" Nick says and dumps four boxes of ice cream in the already full cart. I look at the ice creams and it's everything I like! I guess I don't need to pick out my ice cream since Nick already picked out what I would.

"Okay we have one more thing and we're finally done!" I say trying to push the heavy cart as fast as I can.

Nick comes up behind me and holds onto the cart near where my hands are and I quickly let go of the cart and away from him now walking next to the cart and away from Nick. Ugh the same feeling from when he cornered me in the fridge returned in my stomach, it feels so weird why is it happening when I'm near Nick?

Is my gut telling me he's up to something? That's he's got something planned for me? Like a murder! I sound stupid that's obviously not it, and I said to myself I won't falsely accuse of Nick planning something bad for me everytime he tries to be a genuine person to me again, after Alec told me that he was but I denied it.

"Let's quickly get this checked out" I say "I'm tired of being here"

"Mee too" Nick grunts.

○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●

We are finally done putting away the groceries and decide to crash on the couch. I get the remote and Nick snatches it out of my hand, "your not picking this time, last time it took you too long"

"I didn't even get to pick anything last time!" I complain.

"Exactly!" Nick says putting on Netflix "thats how long you took"

"I only had it on for a minute you couldn't even wait that long!" I say, all he does is get me annoyed.

Nick ignores me and continues searching for something to watch. I sigh and sink into the couch waiting for him to pick something.

I get out my phone and start texting Maya waiting for Nick when his phone rings. He answers the call and I stare at the remote in his hand.

"Hello"

"Hey"

"Where are you?"

"Oh nothing we're just about to Netflix and chill so take as long as you need coming back" Nick says with a chuckle. That's when I make a move to take the remote away from him but he just simply moves it farther away from me and I huff.

"Nick!" I whine.

"I'll be with you babe in a sec" Nick says to me.

What the hell?

I hear a voice through the phone angrily calling his name and Nick quickly hangs up the phone with a smirk on his face.

"What did you do? Who was that?" I asked curious.

"You'll find out" Nick says with a laugh and continues to scroll through Netflix.

I get up and walk to the kitchen, "I'm getting ice cream"

"Get me a caramel drum stick!" Nick yells from the living room.

That's the one I was going to get. I get the two ice creams and make my way back to the living room and hand Nick his before sitting back down on the couch.

Nick finally picked out some movie while we ate our ice cream, I was texting Maya a little while watching the movie. Out of nowhere Tyler slams the door open and yells my name. What the hell does he want? I already did your damn grocery shopping and I didn't do anything wrong so else do you want boy?!

Me and Nick look away from the TV and stare at Tyler who's now silent staring at us back. Liam is also at the front door and starts to burst out laughing and so does Nick. What's happening? You know what, I don't want to know. I take out my earbuds from my pocket and plug it into my phone putting them on turning up the volume to block out whatever is happening around me and continue to text Maya.

I feel someone pull my earbud off and I look up to glare at Tyler. I hate when people do that. "What"

"Tell him it was a joke" Nick says while laughing.

"What are you talking about?" I ask confused, what the heck is going on?

"So you guys were!" Tyler accuses.

"I still dont know what your talking about" I say annoyed they didn't answer my question.

"Remember the phone call" Nick says and starts laughing again and begins to speak when he's calmed down "it was Tyler"

I process that for a second. Oh my god! Nick just loves causing problems! "Tyler trust me it was a joke!" I say giving Nick a glare.

"Ew why would you even believe that?!" I say.

"Hey!" Nick says offended.

"Cause the disturbing image of you and Nick at the party came into my head, you weren't disgusted then" Tyler says.

I cross my arms "I didn't know it was him!"

"You still would've if you did" Nick says with a smirk.

"You wish" I say scrunching my nose in disgust. Wait, would I? I mean I wouldn't mind. Ew stop!

"Guys stop flirting, it's disturbing" Tyler says taking a seat on the couch in between me and Nick. I didn't notice before but Liam is sitting right next to me amused by this whole situation.

"Don't make me throw up" Nick says unpausing the movie and averts his full attention to it not wanting to speak of the idea of us doing each other.

"I should stop leaving you two alone" Tyler says leaning back on the couch staring at the TV.

Before Nick apologized and started being nice to me I would've thought as that being the greatest idea Tyler has ever thought of, I'd be all for it! But now I'm finding myself question if it isn't a good idea. Nick's now acting a different way with me that's making me feel differently about him, I don't completely hate him, he does still annoy me but I don't hate him anymore.

Maybe it is a good idea it could probably stop those stupid tingly feelings.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.1K 336 32
Aria had a simple life, she had her friends, her brother, and her parents. At the time she thought life couldn't get any better; minus the guy she wa...
486K 15.8K 41
My back was pressed against the wall, and our faces were merely inches away. He gently placed a finger below my chin and tilted my face upward. I tri...
3.3M 81.1K 59
She looks up at me, taking a step forward and smiling slightly, "How can I ever get hurt when I have you here to protect me?" "But you could have got...
58K 1.9K 55
"You know, you're lucky someone is even giving you the light of day considering your acting history, cat food girl." He snickered, shoving his hands...