Spidey One Shots

By keamo_3

This is a collection of One Shots based only on the relationship of Michelle Jones and Peter Parker because I... More

one shot 1
one shot 2
one shot 3
one shot 4
one shot 5
one shot 6
one shot 7
one shot 8
one shot 9
one shot 10
one shot 11
one shot 13
one shot 14
one shot 15
a/n
one shot 16
One Shot 17
One Shot 18
One Shot 19
One Shot 20
One shot 21
One Shot 23

one shot 12

8.8K 168 17
By keamo_3

"Daddy what does my name mean?" My daughter Joys asks.

"Well Joy is an emotions that means happiness. When your happy you feel Joy," I say picking her up falling back on the couch with her and she snuggles into my arms.
"Daddy!" she climbs on my lap and plays with my hair.
"Yes Joy," I say.

I look at her little face filled with happiness. Her eyes where sparkly. Her eyes are brown as well as her curly hair. I tugged a stray piece of hair behind her ear.

"Daddy what does your name mean?" She asks.
"I don't know," I say and she wraps her little arms around my neck and places her forehead against mine.
"What does mommy's name mean?" She asks.
"Michelle means 'Who is like Go'" I say.
"What does that mean?" She asks.

"It means. She is perfectly made by God," I say.
"Nope it means I'm a God," the angelic voice of Michelle comes out of no where.
"Mommy's a God!" Joy says shocked.
"Yes I am," Michelle says sitting next to me.

"Daddy is that true!?" Joy leaps into Michelle's arms.
"Yeah she is," I look at Michelle and kiss her cheek.
"Daddy kiss me too!" She demands and I kiss her little cheek a bunch of times. She's such a demanding two year old.

"Joy Aunt May is gonna be here any second," MJ says.
"Yay," she jumps down and waddles to go get her little bag in her room.

"I was perfectly made by God?  Michelle says after Joy left.
"Too me you are," I say shyly and she wraps her arms around me and she kisses me.

"When are we gonna tell Joy about your pregnancy?" I ask placing my hand on her bulging tummy.
"I already know about the baby," Joy says walking inside.
"Wait what! How!" I say shocked.
"You guys talk infront of me so I listen," she says climbing on top of my lap and plays with my hair.

"You're just like your mother," I mutter.
"You wove it," she says and I smile up at her.

Yeah I do.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

55.4K 1.5K 42
A book of Spider-Man one-shots! MCU Spider-Man is the Peter Parker these stories are based off. All one-shots will be created by me. However, some of...
115K 2.6K 35
Peter and Michelle are now a couple, and together they, along with their best friend Ned, will be attending the school trip to the Utah Solitude Ski...
8.9K 293 13
A few one shot ideas I have for Peter Parker and Silver Sablinova that I want to write that aren't going to be in my other one shot story that featur...
59.4K 1.5K 45
Just some cute one-shots of Peter and MJ. I will be taking requests!!