Nalu- My Best Friend

By endurablemel5000

This a book that is all of Lucy's POV! More

My first Day
Special- Natsu's POV- My first time with Luce!!
Our first date
Being Sick Sucks
Roller skating with him😍😕🙁

My best friend

26 0 0
By endurablemel5000

Author-Chan is back for another chapter!!! yay!!! is Reader-San happy? I hope so!! cause here is another chapter!!^-^

......................................................................................................................................................................

( Lucy's POV)

As the waiter rushed to the kitchen, Natsu stared at me. It was getting a little creppy but I just stayed quit. then the waiter came back with our food. she handed me my pasta and Natsu a bottle of hot sauce. " just hot sauce?!" i said. " well yeah! I like hot things!" he said and then mumbled something. " what was that last part?" I asked. " o-oh! nothing" he replied. we ate our food...or I should say i ate food and he drank the hot sauce in one sitting. " so want to do something else?" Natsu asked. " nah....I should get home" i said. " ok! ill walk you home" natsu said. I nodded. Natsu put the money on the table as we started walking...oh no!! I completely forgo

t!! I live in a mansion!! he's going to think im weird!! this is why I don't have any friends!! wait....ok I guess I have friends now....but not soon!! ugh curse my life!!!!! " you ok Luce?" Natsu asked. " y-yeah!! I'm fine...just um...when you see my house...please don't freak..." I said. " I'm sure i wont!!" he said...I hope he keeps his word....because after hanging out with him....I think I'm falling in...love...we arrived at my house. " oh...my...igneel" he said. " YOU LIVE IN A MANSION?!" he yelled. " u-uhm...yeah" i said " that.is.amazing." he said. " you think so? I asked. " yeah!!!" he said. " well...I have to go...see you later Natsu" i said waving.

-a year later-

................................................................................................................................................

Lucy and natsu- AUTHOR-CHAN!!!!

Author-Chan- eep!

Lucy- why such a big time skip?!

author-chan- I don't know!!!

natsu- fine...lets continue...

author-chan- alright! on with the story!

................................................................................................................................................

Lucy and Natsu were now the best of friends. they did everything together. they even went to the same collage.

(Lucy's POV)

I was sleeping when I got a phone call. " huh?" I said while answering the phone. " why are you calling me this early in the morning you idiot?" I asked, already knowing it was Natsu. " heh...look outside" he said and hung up. ugggh I don't wanna get up! I got up and went outside of my window to a platform. " what now Natsu?" i asked and yawned. " help me up!" he said. " fine..." I sighed while helping him up to the platform. " thanks" he said. " why are you here at 3am?! my dad could catch us!!!" i said. " get something warm on!! I need to show you something!" he said. " oh fine....turn around!" i said. he turned around as I changed into warmer clothes. " alright done" I said. " lets go!" he said grabbing my hand and jumping down from the platform. he took me to a hill that had cherry blossom trees. but not any cherry blossom tree...the leaves were rainbow. " whoa...Natsu this is beautiful!" I said. " yeah...theres a reason why I brought you here..." he said and grabbed both of my hands. " Lucy Heartfilia....I've been in love with you ever since we've met.....will you be my girlfriend?" he asked looking straight into my eyes. " N-Natsu I-I" I said. " I understand if you don't want to be..." Natsu said. " Natsu i would love to!" I said hugging him. " r-really?!" he said. " of course Natsu!! your my best friend and you always will be!!" I said. he hugged each other tight. we stared into each others eyes and we kissed. " I love you Natsu" i said. " I love you to Lucy" he said. " I need to get back before my father finds out I'm gone" I said. " ill come with" he said taking my hand as we start walking. we soon arrived at my house. " i should go back to to bed" i said. " yeah see you later Luce" he said. he started to get close. he was about to kiss me when..." Lucy? what are you doing?" said my father. I'm screwed...

................................................................................................................................................

Lucy- you ok Author-Chan?

Author-Chan- IT WAS SO BEATIFUL!!! THEN JUDE HAS TO RUIN IT ALL!!!

Natsu- yeah....lucy were going to have an earful....well were going to end the chapter here...bye everyone

Author-Chan- b-bye everyone *cries more*

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

597K 9.3K 87
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...
155K 17.4K 21
"you might not be my lover, but you still belong to me" "crazy, you don't even love me but you want to claim me as yours? have you lost your mind jeo...
236K 8.3K 98
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...
804K 29.9K 105
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...